Ace gets pumped with AP - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Ace gets pumped with AP

Page 3 of 10 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Training from yesterday and today
    07/02

    Seated db rear delt fly
    40x12
    50x12
    55x8x3

    -palms facing in
    -partials on last set

    Fat man rows ss slight incline DB press
    +25x6 // 75x6
    +45x7 // 90x6
    +55x6//100 x6
    +65x7//110x6
    +75x7// 120x5
    +80x6 // 120x5
    +90x7// 120x6

    -for fat mans I had my feet elevated and weight on my hips elbows as close to 90 as possible and pulling myself to bar around nipple level.
    -incline was about 20

    Elite fts dog bone pulldown ss bb rack ohp
    130x10// 95x12
    150x8x5// 115x8x5

    -the presses were JM style, pushing the bar against the rack and flexing hard at the top

    Bandell press
    Three 10lb KB hanging per side x15,12,20,20

    -I use a regular BB for these as I currently don't have a bandell bar

    High pulley upper back rows ss db laterals
    70x20x3 // 40x8x3

    -the rows are much like a face pull but my elbows stay closer to 90 with body they don't go up as high as a face pull








    07/03 arms and calves

    Seated calf ss Dorsi flexion
    5 sets of 8 working up in weight // 30x30x5

    -dorsiflexion done on lying ham curl.

    Standing calf raise
    8 reps followed by 8 second flex
    Three drop sets: 420->360->270

    Standing hammer curl ss lying skull
    45x10 // 90 x10
    55x10 // 110x6
    60x9 // 110x6
    65x9 // 110x6
    70x7x3 // 110x5x3

    -hammers are reps per arm
    -skulls don't include the bar weight which is around 15-20

    Standing supinating db curl ss lying DB skull
    30x12x4 // 30x15x4

    -curls done with black grip4orce on DB's, hard flex at top
    -drop sets on the last set of each

    One set of drops on palm up high pulley extension
    One set of drops on high pulley curls

    Did around five drops.

  2. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Food today thus far

    M1
    1c basmati
    1c whites, two whole eggs

    M2 / post
    2 scoops oepro vanilla
    25g waxy maize
    5g glu

    M3
    1c basmati
    ~9 Oz round eye
    Asparagus

    M4
    10Oz round eye
    ~ 1/4c almonds
    Asparagus

    M5
    See below post
    See omelette below
    2 Tbsp almond butter
    slightly less than 2 Tbsp natty jiff


    Macros
    310p
    125 c
    105f

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130703_173956.png
Views: 48
Size:  291.9 KB
  3. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good looking workout and meal haus!
    Current Log:

    804s cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)


    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    M5
    made a badass omelette again
    12 strips turkey bacon
    16oz round eye
    Sauteed in a tbsp of butter with half an onion and some fresh garlic

    Wrapped up in 2c whites and 4 whole eggs

    Macros about 230 p 80f

    I ate little over a third so 80 p 30f



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130703_232356.png
Views: 38
Size:  302.3 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130703_232426.png
Views: 36
Size:  300.4 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130703_232447.png
Views: 37
Size:  279.2 KB
  5. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Waking up very full and very dry. Have been noticing all day fullness
  6. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    07/04
    Happy fourth everyone.

    M1
    2c basmati
    1c whites plus two whole eggs

    Pre: 1 scoop hemavol 1 scoop conquer
    Intra: 2 sample packets mbcaa+ watermelon

    M2/post
    100g waxy maize
    2 scoop pro
    5g glu

    M3
    3c basmati
    8oz round eye

    M4
    10Oz chuck roast
    Large sweet potato
    Ear of corn

    M5
    10oz turkey
    2Tbsp natty jiff

    Macros thus far
    400+c
    300p
    50f


    Training today was great, but my hips were still tight from squatting Monday, it took a lot of box squats between my light sets to loosen them up

    My brother and I were pulling for quite some time, just playing with footing at 135 finding a sweet spot and I think I've found mine.

    Wasn't at my regular gym so I had to use a ****ty bar and bumper plates.. Although this bar eats my shins a lot less.

    Conventional pulls
    135 x a million sets of 1-3
    225x at least ten doubles or singles
    315 x2x2 + belt
    405x1x2 + straps for second set
    455x1x2
    475x1x2

    -my form and explosiveness felt great until around 455 where my hips started shooting up
    -475 didn't feel too bad but the second rep my hips shot so bad I decided to call it a day

    Snatch grip conventional pulls
    315x8
    365 x7x3

    Smith BB rows mt dog style
    1p x8 ->2p x6
    2p x10x2
    2p+25 x6 -2p x5->1p+25 x6 ->1px15

    - where #p =45lb plate per side
    - arrows indicate ascending or descending sets
    -rest less than one minute

    Chest supported rows ss scap row ss DB rear delt rows
    210x12x3 // 210x 12x3// 20x15x3

    Db side bends ss 45 hypers
    40x10 // +45 x10
    70x10// ""
    90x10x2// ""
  7. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    M4

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130704_212050.png
Views: 37
Size:  340.7 KB
  8. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Gonna be a low day today.

    No training today, just a 15 minute moderate bike ride with a few sprints with my dog.

    Lumbar is saucy from pulling


    M1
    4oz round eye sauteed in onion and light lawrys chile garlic seasoning
    4 whole eggs
    Medium sweet potato

    M2
    9Oz chicken
    1/4c nuts
    Large bowl of spinach

    M3
    Same as M2 but green beans and broccoli

    M4
    2 scoops vanilla ice cream oepro
    1/4c nuts

    M5
    10oz 90% lean Gd sirloin
    2tbsp natty jiff

    300p
    50c
    130f

    I thought I had a picture to upload, but I guess i'm mistaken.
  9. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Thanks, it's a process, started at 105 stick mode.
    Just trying to continually get better without going the hormonal route- not ready to gamble with my endocrine system.
    No kidding? Wow, I thought I was doing good coming from 98-99 lb. at 5 ft. 3.5 in., but I'm going to go ahead and say you have me beat at 5 ft. 8.5 in. and 105 lb. That's huge progress from there to 180.

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hmm well i've seen arguments both ways. I think I got it for free on an insider deal for enhanced, so I figured Ehh I might as well use it.

    If you guys think it's bad news I'll just drop it
    I've noticed less soreness the day after training when using large amounts, 15-20 grams. I took some of it during the workout and most after. I think at 5 g it's probably not going to be a very noticeable difference but it can't hurt.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  10. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    No kidding? Wow, I thought I was doing good coming from 98-99 lb. at 5 ft. 3.5 in., but I'm going to go ahead and say you have me beat at 5 ft. 8.5 in. and 105 lb. That's huge progress from there to 180.

    I've noticed less soreness the day after training when using large amounts, 15-20 grams. I took some of it during the workout and most after. I think at 5 g it's probably not going to be a very noticeable difference but it can't hurt.
    I can't say cause idk where you're at now, but thank you. It's been a long time, nearly ten years training.. People think gains happen overnight.

    Also thanks for the input on the glu
  11. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I can't say cause idk where you're at now, but thank you. It's been a long time, nearly ten years training.. People think gains happen overnight.Also thanks for the input on the glu
    Oh, I meant that you have me beat in terms of the skinny factor starting out. I'm 140 now 7 weeks out from comp. after 7 years of training, so it's safe to say we've both added a good bit of weight. Absolutely, it's such a painfully slow process lol.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  12. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Oh, I meant that you have me beat in terms of the skinny factor starting out. I'm 140 now 7 weeks out from comp. after 7 years of training, so it's safe to say we've both added a good bit of weight. Absolutely, it's such a painfully slow process lol.
    I was so skinny and small it's disgusting.
    Hell, i'm still pretty small.

    Anyway, do you have your own log for your prep? I'd like to follow.

    Edit: I feel like i'm beating a dead horse here but my muscle fullness is stupid for such a low carb day. I'm staying relatively dry and vascularity is about the same (it's been high cause I've been lean)
  13. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    193921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Late subbed . Lookin good in here. Leaning up real good brotha! Stay grindin
  14. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Todays diet will be very similar to yesterday. Only difference is breakfast.
    Doing a little less carbs today. We're going to be grilling out at work tomorrow and I plan on eating like a regular person so i'm keeping calories slightly lower and my only carbs tomorrow will be at said bbq.

    M1
    3 whole eggs
    3/4c whites
    Small sweet potato (~30g)

    M2-M4 are the same as yesterday
  15. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I was so skinny and small it's disgusting.Hell, i'm still pretty small.Anyway, do you have your own log for your prep? I'd like to follow.Edit: I feel like i'm beating a dead horse here but my muscle fullness is stupid for such a low carb day. I'm staying relatively dry and vascularity is about the same (it's been high cause I've been lean)
    I do, but it's on the USPlabs home board. Not sure if I am allowed to post the link in here so I'll PM it to you. I'd love to have you follow. Beating a dead horse? No such thing...that just means the fullness really is THAT good.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  16. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I do, but it's on the USPlabs home board. Not sure if I am allowed to post the link in here so I'll PM it to you. I'd love to have you follow. Beating a dead horse? No such thing...that just means the fullness really is THAT good.
    Oh ok I'll have to figure that out once I get on my computer
  17. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Woke up really lean and dry, splits in quads, 179... Yikes. Good thing we're bbq'n at work.
  18. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    M1
    Breezy inspired breakfast

    1.5 Italian chicken sausage
    1/2c whites
    3 whole eggs

    All scrambled together

    Total
    50 p
    30f

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130707_141202.png
Views: 27
Size:  314.7 KB



    Everything else was the same as yesterday except we grilled at work today so M3 was

    A cheeseburger
    A hotdog
    Bacon on both
    one cookie
    A handful of sun chips
    Plus some of my chicken.. 5ish oz with some green beans.

    M5

    The past few days has all been the same 10Oz 90/10 + 2Tbsp natty jiff

    Today I skipped the PB
  19. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Looks delicious
    Current Log:

    804s cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)


  20. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Looks delicious
    Exactly what I was thinking. the addition of Italian chicken sausage is brilliant.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  21. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. the addition of Italian chicken sausage is brilliant.
    I saw somewhere you said you use AP only before cheats while dieting. Tried that today.


    Took AP before grilling at work. Had a cheat consisting of the stuff in the above post.

    I filled out nicely and vascularity is pretty high probably higher than normal, plus I'm still quite dry.

    Worked like a charm.
  22. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,438
    Rep Power
    3817034

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    M1
    Breezy inspired breakfast

    1.5 Italian chicken sausage
    1/2c whites
    3 whole eggs

    All scrambled together

    Total
    50 p
    30f

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=84 438"/>
    Nice! I'm about to make a similar meal with jalapeno chicken sausages.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    07/08
    M1
    Two whole eggs 1c white
    2c basmati

    2 scoops c4 pre
    2 scoops mbcaa intra
    -c4 gave me a little energy but I just had trouble focusing. might have to do with the fact that I got only 5hrs of sleep

    M2/post
    2 scoops pro
    50g waxy maize

    M3
    2.5 c basmati
    8Oz chicken

    Trained some legs today.

    Standing unilateral free motion leg curls (3 angles)
    60x8
    70x8x3

    -did eight reps at each angle per set
    - kept constant tension on the hams

    Ssb
    265x8
    285x6
    305x6
    325x5
    325x4

    My hips were incredibly tight today so I brought my stance in and did these on more of a constant tension as well..
    I believe this led to me falling forward slightly bc my low back was too pumped.
    I felt tighter with heavier weight last week.. damn.

    Unilateral leg press
    5p x15
    6p x15x2
    one dropset from 6p down to 2p

    -these were also done with constant tension focusing on quad

    Ghr x10x3

    Donkey calf ss dorsiflexion ss standing calf

    3 sets reverse hyper ss standing abs grey average band
  24. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I saw somewhere you said you use AP only before cheats while dieting. Tried that today.


    Took AP before grilling at work. Had a cheat consisting of the stuff in the above post.

    I filled out nicely and vascularity is pretty high probably higher than normal, plus I'm still quite dry.

    Worked like a charm.
    Oh I would use it every day if I could, but yes AP is a NECESSITY before cheat meals.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  25. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Oh I would use it every day if I could, but yes AP is a NECESSITY before cheat meals.
    I filled out so much overnight..

    I weighed 183 after m1.. Forgot to weigh before.. looking leaner then before yet bigger. I know my diet is the key factor for this but it seems that the addition of AP is helping this along
  26. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    193921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    07/08
    M1
    Two whole eggs 1c white
    2c basmati

    2 scoops c4 pre
    2 scoops mbcaa intra
    -c4 gave me a little energy but I just had trouble focusing. might have to do with the fact that I got only 5hrs of sleep

    M2/post
    2 scoops pro
    50g waxy maize

    M3
    2.5 c basmati
    8Oz chicken

    Trained some legs today.

    Standing unilateral free motion leg curls (3 angles)
    60x8
    70x8x3

    -did eight reps at each angle per set
    - kept constant tension on the hams

    Ssb
    265x8
    285x6
    305x6
    325x5
    325x4

    My hips were incredibly tight today so I brought my stance in and did these on more of a constant tension as well..
    I believe this led to me falling forward slightly bc my low back was too pumped.
    I felt tighter with heavier weight last week.. damn.

    Unilateral leg press
    5p x15
    6p x15x2
    one dropset from 6p down to 2p

    -these were also done with constant tension focusing on quad

    Ghr x10x3

    Donkey calf ss dorsiflexion ss standing calf

    3 sets reverse hyper ss standing abs grey average band
    Lookin strong brotha. Any strength increases on AP?
  27. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post

    Lookin strong brotha. Any strength increases on AP?
    Well my last deadlift and squat power days I've done more than I ever have at 180~ lb
    475 x1x2 pull at 181 vs 475x3 at 210~
    And squat:
    375 x2 x2 vs 400 x3 at the respective weights

    These are both roughly two months after tearing my ham.
    Other than feeling weak today, I'd say strength is on the rise brother
  28. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    193921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    Well my last deadlift and squat power days I've done more than I ever have at 180~ lb
    475 x1x2 pull at 181 vs 475x3 at 210~
    Wow so you kept alot of ur strength or even gained if any.. ESP on a cal restriction I'm assuming?? Good shyt brotha .. Might have to give this supp a try. Beenstallin on buying/trying anything new due to money bein tight right now so gotta get only the essentials
  29. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by atanocc View Post
    Wow so you kept alot of ur strength or even gained if any.. ESP on a cal restriction I'm assuming?? Good shyt brotha .. Might have to give this supp a try. Beenstallin on buying/trying anything new due to money bein tight right now so gotta get only the essentials
    I'd give it a go, especially if you haven't tried a GDA before and/or if you have endomorphic tendencies.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  30. Advanced Member
    atanocc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    193921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I'd give it a go, especially if you haven't tried a GDA before and/or if you have endomorphic tendencies.
    Definitely have endomorphic tendencies . Only thing I've really tried was supplementing R-ala but didnt find to much affect to it . Might try this one tho. Seems like something I could put good use to
  31. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,438
    Rep Power
    3817034

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    I'd give it a go, especially if you haven't tried a GDA before and/or if you have endomorphic tendencies.
    It's a great time to pick some up as well. AP is still available as a part of the OxyELITE Protein bundle stack at NutraPlanet. Both products plus samples for $40.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...ited-time.html
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  32. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice work Ace!

    That deal is to insane to pass up. I scooped quite a few of them
    Current Log:

    804s cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)


  33. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sorry about the lack of updates i've been up North all week. Diet stayed pretty close, but I let myself eat a few things I normally wouldn't. I.e. hash browns and bread..i had waffles one day with home made strawberry jam.

    Anyways even after all that I am still looking lean and even dry

    Did train up North. Will update that later
  34. Senior Member
    classic34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,418
    Rep Power
    1128938

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Sorry about the lack of updates i've been up North all week. Diet stayed pretty close, but I let myself eat a few things I normally wouldn't. I.e. hash browns and bread..i had waffles one day with home made strawberry jam.

    Anyways even after all that I am still looking lean and even dry

    Did train up North. Will update that later
    Homemade jam is the best! My sister grows and cans all kinds of things. Homemade apple sauce, jam, tomato sauce, pickled anything...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  35. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Homemade jam is the best! My sister grows and cans all kinds of things. Homemade apple sauce, jam, tomato sauce, pickled anything...
    That jam was equivalent to crack, I couldn't stop eating.
  36. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,726
    Rep Power
    3961268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Homemade jam is the best! My sister grows and cans all kinds of things. Homemade apple sauce, jam, tomato sauce, pickled anything...
    I miss my grandmas jam, tomato sauce and pickles. Yummy

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

    That jam was equivalent to crack, I couldn't stop eating.
    Homemade jam is, as DW would say, my jam :-)
    Independent
  37. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,681
    Rep Power
    2077854

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Homemade jam is, as DW would say, my jam :-)
    Ayyyyyyy lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well macros have been staying the same as planned.
    Only change was yesterday and today i've had maybe 70g carbs as opposed to the usual 30- 50

    I'm surprised at how well my body took on the extra calories /foods from up North. I'm much Fuller. I'm holding a TINY bit more water but from what I can see there is minimal to no fat gain.
  39. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,438
    Rep Power
    3817034

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Well macros have been staying the same as planned.
    Only change was yesterday and today i've had maybe 70g carbs as opposed to the usual 30- 50

    I'm surprised at how well my body took on the extra calories /foods from up North. I'm much Fuller. I'm holding a TINY bit more water but from what I can see there is minimal to no fat gain.
    Great to hear man. Sounds like everything is going well. Do you know if you've added any weight at this point?
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Senior Member
    aceroni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,693
    Rep Power
    1099636

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    Great to hear man. Sounds like everything is going well. Do you know if you've added any weight at this point?
    my weight has been fluctuating around 181-183.

    I already ate today so I'll weigh myself Monday morning before food, the usual time.

    I definitely look and feel full most of the time though. I know it's because i'm leaner but my chest definitely pops more, making it look bigger..

    Well everything looks more round but my chest is most noticeable

    Edit : my pants are all looser
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:05 PM
  2. Jay getting pumped with White Blood 2
    By jaycuda in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 06:32 PM
  3. Searching for pumps with APS (sponsored)
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 05:32 PM
  4. Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:04 AM
  5. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in