Reggie's Training Gets Stimul8ed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Reggie's Training Gets Stimul8ed


    I was lucky enough to get chosen by Edje and all the awesome people at Finaflex to beta test their new pre training supplement Stimul8. Today was my first day taking it. Trained bis/tris

    1 scoop 15 minutes prior to training.
    10oz of water

    About 10 minutes after consuming Stimul8 I noticed my heart rate starting to elevate and became very alert. Got to the gym and was ready to get it done!!

    Straight bar cable curls (drop sets)
    35x10x3 warm up
    (57.5x10 + 50x10 + 42.5x10)x4
    Energy was good, but not overly energetic.

    Standing db curls
    40x10
    50x10
    55x8
    50x9
    Feeling great no jitters which is big for me. Just clean smooth energy.

    Incline db curls
    35x10
    40x10x3

    Cable cross curls (double bicep pose)
    15x10x2
    20x10x2
    25x10x2
    20x10x2

    Vbar push downs ss with reverse grip single arm push downs.
    80x10 + 15x10per arm
    (Stack x10 + 20x10 per arm)x3

    Incline skull crushers
    50x10
    60x10x3

    Decline skull crushers
    60x10x3

    Felt pretty good today. Energy and focus were good. Not much for pump however. First time I've been able to do standing db curls in awhile without feeling pain. First impression was good.
    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. how was the stimulation?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    how was the stimulation?
    Stimul8ing lol actually wasn't too bad. Not as stimmed out as I had thought, but not too bad. I took it and trained fasted today which I figured would really allow me to feel the full effects.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Yeah buddy!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Stimul8ed. Seems to be good so far.
    •   
       


  6. Ya I actually like that it was just enough and not a cracked out feeling. Energy is still there and I took it at around 6:30 this morning.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Dang! You got logs on logs goin! Lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  8. Sub'd..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Dang! You got logs on logs goin! Lol
    Lol I'm a busy dude! This will be just a mini log. I think there's a week of product for me to beta test here.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Sub'd..
    Thanks for joining bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Lol I'm a busy dude! This will be just a mini log. I think there's a week of product for me to beta test here.
    Nice! Get it in reg
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Dang! You got logs on logs goin! Lol
    when you're a quality and descriptive logger who gives honest feedback, you get a lot of opportunities thrown your way

    heyyy - congrats on the rep gig man, hadn't seen you for awhile so is news to me



    aaaand of course I am in this, reggie
    in like Flynn

  13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    when you're a quality and descriptive logger who gives honest feedback, you get a lot of opportunities thrown your way

    heyyy - congrats on the rep gig man, hadn't seen you for awhile so is news to me



    aaaand of course I am in this, reggie
    in like Flynn
    Thanks for joining and for the props bro, I appreciate it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. In for another log kill it Reggie!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In for another log kill it Reggie!
    Thanks for joining brother!! I'm already ready to take another serving and hit the gym again
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Missed being 1st by hours and hours. Lol. In for yet another Reggie epic log.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Missed being 1st by hours and hours. Lol. In for yet another Reggie epic log.
    Welcome aboard brother!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Reggie my man....following ofcourse

    Stimul8 .......yeah buddy!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Reggie my man....following ofcourse

    Stimul8 .......yeah buddy!!!!
    What's up buddy??? Thanks for coming along!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    What's up buddy??? Thanks for coming along!!!
    being a father...that's what's up .....my baby girl Fenna was born monday

    How are you ? preparing for a new fight?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  21. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    being a father...that's what's up .....my baby girl Fenna was born monday

    How are you ? preparing for a new fight?
    Congrats brother
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    being a father...that's what's up .....my baby girl Fenna was born monday

    How are you ? preparing for a new fight?
    Congrats!! Being a father is the greatest thing in the world!!

    Looking at a fight in August
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. What's up fellas?? So I gave my jug a good shake and took one heaping scoop about 15 minutes before training today, and within just a few minutes really noticed my focus improving. I was pretty tired before drinking it and then bam!! Reminded me of a quad shot sledge hammer I used to get at a local coffee shop. Trained chest today and was very energized throughout. Rest periods were very short. Felt great and never once got "tired" I was really able to push it today, great energy and sweat, without the jitters..... so far so good!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. I think quite a few people are expecting the dmaa jitters.....this isn't going to happen. Jitters are NOT good in the gym anyways. You might think you are going harder but the fact is you are losing focus and losing much of the benefit from the stim. So far from all the betas this looks like the perfect mix of stim/focus/thermogenics.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I think quite a few people are expecting the dmaa jitters.....this isn't going to happen. Jitters are NOT good in the gym anyways. You might think you are going harder but the fact is you are losing focus and losing much of the benefit from the stim. So far from all the betas this looks like the perfect mix of stim/focus/thermogenics.
    Agreed!! I hate the jittery feeling!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Good stuff, I think shaking any stim that also has flavoring in it is crucial to getting the dose as intended. What kind of fighting do you do, MMA Boxing, BJJ?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, I think shaking any stim that also has flavoring in it is crucial to getting the dose as intended. What kind of fighting do you do, MMA Boxing, BJJ?
    I try to be an MMA fighter
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I try to be an MMA fighter
    Awesome, I was training in hopes of doing a fight about 2 years ago then tore my labrum again and needed surgery. Decided after that I probably just needed to relax my old arse if I wanted to compete when I was 40. Going to get back into it again for the exercise after my show in October. Right now committing my training to safer bodybuilding / conditioning style training. Let us know how things are going with that too. I always love to hear the intense training regiments of a fighter, especially MMA guys.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Awesome, I was training in hopes of doing a fight about 2 years ago then tore my labrum again and needed surgery. Decided after that I probably just needed to relax my old arse if I wanted to compete when I was 40. Going to get back into it again for the exercise after my show in October. Right now committing my training to safer bodybuilding / conditioning style training. Let us know how things are going with that too. I always love to hear the intense training regiments of a fighter, especially MMA guys.
    Did you get a chance to check out my fight training thread on the Finaflex Forum?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. No but I will go check it now, my last month or so has been so crazy I have been spread really thin.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:19 AM
  2. Where to get diet/training log?
    By pcn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 02:16 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:00 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in