Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored

Well, I've gotten fat. too fat. fat enough to get irritated about it. Last September I went and did the Savage Race, and badly pulled my calf. Before that, its been more than 5 years since I took a break of over 2 weeks, or had a problem establishing consistency. Since then however, what started as a 1 week break went to 2 then 3. And I haven't gotten back into a normal swing of regular workouts again since. I've probably been to the gym less than 4 times a month since. And its hurt. In that time I've gained around 12-13 lbs, and they aren't good pounds. So now its time for a change.
    WHOOPS left this out initially. I'm 5'10" currently weighing in at 214lbs and 45 years old.
    I'm back from vacation and ready to start again. Its time to get back to how I looked this time last year at the very least. So in comes DCP 2.0 in the perfect timing to help me do so.
    Name:  dcp_2_large.jpeg
Views: 344
Size:  10.3 KB
    The diet - I've been eating as intermittent fasting, with limited carbs, high protein, high fat. Not quite ketogenic, most carbs from fruits and some from rice, beans, quinoa with also the protein all coming from solid foods and dairy with next to no protein shakes. However, since I'm looking to really maximize fat loss for this log i'm moving to doing the velocity diet. If you aren't familiar its pretty much a liquid only protein only diet. Some amount of healthy fats added, and basically fully ketogenic as no carbs other than the trace in protein powders. I may add some additional veggies in, but thats all. Shooting for 1500 calories a day total.

The workouts - My plan is to try and hit minimally 4 days a week, but hopefully 5 or 6. Workout structure will be 20 reps done as rest pause with my 10rm done as full body. So deadlifts, squats of some sort, overhead press, rows, with variations on the specifics of what type of overhead press, row etc. Plan is to do that tuesday, thursday and saturday. Each of those days intention is to do 10-20 minutes of moderate intensity cardio. The remaining days will be cardio days, with depending on my schedule either 20 minutes of high intensity to 45 minutes of moderate intensity on the elliptical.

Other supplements - basically glutamine, multivitamin, joint support and thats it. I've found that using a preworkout along with raspberry ketones sometimes bothers my stomach, so i'm just going to avoid preworkouts. May take just caffeine.

And here's the pics, man do I look fat.

Name:  front.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  58.3 KBName:  back.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  53.8 KB
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

in on this. why only 1500 cals/day though?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed. Looks like you got some sun on that vacation. Good luck man!
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    in on this. why only 1500 cals/day though?
    Its enough to keep me alive, and will help promote max fat loss. Its only around a 1200 cal deficit. My job is sitting at a desk all day and I work from home so there's not even walking to the office, etc. I eat lunch at home too, so I have a pretty low energy expenditure other than in the gym. figure that will still be in the over 200g protein range, and around 30g of fats with a spattering of carbs.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subb'n for some old school EasyE!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1500kcals? You doing the Warrior Diet or RFLHB or something?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    1500kcals? You doing the Warrior Diet or RFLHB or something?
    more or less the velocity diet from t-nation. pretty much protein shakes + EFAs is it. http://velocity.t-nation.com/free_on...ocity-diet-3-0
    This space for rent

8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Its enough to keep me alive, and will help promote max fat loss. Its only around a 1200 cal deficit. My job is sitting at a desk all day and I work from home so there's not even walking to the office, etc. I eat lunch at home too, so I have a pretty low energy expenditure other than in the gym. figure that will still be in the over 200g protein range, and around 30g of fats with a spattering of carbs.
    money for nothun and chicks for free...

j/k...subbed!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

just as sort of the nutritional example from day 1, so far I've had 2 shakes of each around 50g protein for 100g, around 10g carbs each for 20g and maybe 4g fats. besides that I had 1 cucumber with salt free greek seasoning (has potassium in it instead) and 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
    This space for rent

10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just as sort of the nutritional example from day 1, so far I've had 2 shakes of each around 50g protein for 100g, around 10g carbs each for 20g and maybe 4g fats. besides that I had 1 cucumber with salt free greek seasoning (has potassium in it instead) and 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
    you are a smart guy who always does his research, plus you have done the fast weight loss thing before....this should be an interesting log.
  11. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope you will have a good log. I know a person who on the Raspberry Ketones had a loss of an area around 17LB. Good Luck to you...
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I hope you will have a good log. I know a person who on the Raspberry Ketones had a loss of an area around 17LB. Good Luck to you...
    Nice! Over what time frame?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Nice! Over what time frame?
    She was taking for around 3 or 4 months, but she was not changing on her diet and exercise stayed the same to before she started on them.
  14. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Wow, that's pretty sweet.
  15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well I woke up late and didn't have enough time to get to the gym, as is tradition . Weight is down 2lbs already, but that's all just digestive tract with switching from solid food to a barely above starvation liquid diet. I've noticed two things so far that are pretty nice about DCP 2.0. For one, the appetite suppression is really good, surprisingly good. The original had a little appetite suppression but on an empty stomach 2.0 clips appetite for a good 3-4 hours. The second thing I noticed is that even though I didn't increase water intake, I'm getting no cramping. That was the only downside of original DCP that i'd moderately frequently get cramps, mostly in my foot arches. I'm going to try and go ride the bike outside today during my lunch break to at least get cardio in, as tonight is pool league again so I can't hit the gym in the evening either.
    This space for rent

16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well wheeeeew. So far, the doses of DCP didn't have me all that hot feeling. Maybe a little warm, but nothing extravagant. Second dose today? I thought the AC in my house blew out. Thermostat says its 73, feels more like 85 in here. I'm going to need to take another shower later.
    This space for rent

17. Senior Member

I keep hearing more and more about sweating even at rest. I like it!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I keep hearing more and more about sweating even at rest. I like it!
    Seriously. I was walking to my summer course and by the time I got there I was soaked. It was only upper 70s out.
  19. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Seriously. I was walking to my summer course and by the time I got there I was soaked. It was only upper 70s out.
    Nice, I can't wait to crack open my bottle!
  20. Diamond Member

so far/so good.
  21. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this. Easy always has a good log. Best of luck my man!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

You sweating yet, brotha?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    You sweating yet, brotha?
    definitely! I'm glad my job is a sit at desk in expensive chair in my house type of job because if I even had to move a little I think i'd be soaked all day. As it is in a 73 degree house with a ceiling fan directly over my head, sitting in an aeron (so air passes thru it) Name:  aeron-cobalt-b.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  16.7 KB i'm right at the edge of sweating, feels like its in the lower to mid 80s right now to me.
    This space for rent

24. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I friggin' love that feeling. I remember the first time I tried AT2 and couldn't figure out why my palms and feets just wouldn't stay dry...

***NOW @ NP***
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thank god i'm sedentary. yeah right well, i'm down another 2lbs to 210, so probably also a little digestive tract plus glycogen. But probably a little fat as well. On this sort of protein sparing modified fast/very low cal diet, its not too ridiculous to see over 3lbs a week. The DCP should help keep that well slanted towards fat weight vs muscle.
    This space for rent

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I friggin' love that feeling. I remember the first time I tried AT2 and couldn't figure out why my palms and feets just wouldn't stay dry...
    Same. Love AT2. I bet that'd stack super well with DCP
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Well, down to 208 as of this morning, so that's 6lbs down in 3 days That's probably it of the super fast loss, then again that's what I thought yesterday. Maybe some extra synergy of the low calorie diet and DCP? or ketogenic diet + DCP (although i'm probably just reaching serious ketosis today). Tough to say but nice fast early results.
    This space for rent

28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

2lb a day is obscene. You're probably right - that won't likely last much longer, but it's definitely a great start.

***NOW @ NP***
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah, for sure. Although with this low of a cals, 3-4 lbs a week isn't out of line, which really was what my target was. the question is more about how much of that is muscle burned vs fat, and I'm banking on the DCP helping to make sure most of it is fat. I had planned/expected that over the 30 days I'd end up losing 15-18lbs from this.
    This space for rent

30. Senior Member

If you can keep up with the 2lb loss per day, I'll crack open my DCP sooner than I planned.
  31. Diamond Member

Well, down to 208 as of this morning, so that's 6lbs down in 3 days That's probably it of the super fast loss, then again that's what I thought yesterday. Maybe some extra synergy of the low calorie diet and DCP? or ketogenic diet + DCP (although i'm probably just reaching serious ketosis today). Tough to say but nice fast early results.
    lol....that is the biggest loser type results!!!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

definitely impressive, but it should settle down somewhat. keep up the good work!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.

Are you dosing with, before or after meals?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

211 today... what! nah, yesterday was cheat meal/carb up. So that's a legitimate comparison to the prior week's start of 214, so a good 3lbs lost in the week. not bad!
    This space for rent

35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

3lb of non-water weight is huge progress!

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Senior Member

3lbs. is a great start!
  37. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Are you dosing with, before or after meals?
    basically given that on the non cheat meals, i'm pretty much having shakes or green veggies only i'd have to say that my dosing has nothing to do with meals figure I have a first dose at around 730 am. my first shake/snack is around 12 noon and then I have one every 3-4 hours after that. Generally 2nd dose is around 2-230, and the last dose right pre-bed.
    This space for rent

38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

3lb of non-water weight is huge progress!
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    3lbs. is a great start!
    yeah, i'm pretty happy with it. If I can maintain that the next 3 weeks, i'll hit my goal. Would be nice to lose a little more, and end up below 200. cause damn i'm fat.
    This space for rent

39. Diamond Member

yeah, i'm pretty happy with it. If I can maintain that the next 3 weeks, i'll hit my goal. Would be nice to lose a little more, and end up below 200. cause damn i'm fat.
    lol...git er dun
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

very nice progress so far, bud. keep it up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get rid of the FAT!!!!!
    By bigjakes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 01:53 PM
  2. Annoyed Thread - Who can't get rid of the last layer?!?!
    By justreading in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:18 PM
  4. Getting rid of the bodyfat
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:08 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:27 AM