Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Well, down to 208 as of this morning, so that's 6lbs down in 3 days That's probably it of the super fast loss, then again that's what I thought yesterday. Maybe some extra synergy of the low calorie diet and DCP? or ketogenic diet + DCP (although i'm probably just reaching serious ketosis today). Tough to say but nice fast early results.
    lol....that is the biggest loser type results!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. definitely impressive, but it should settle down somewhat. keep up the good work!
    •   

3. Are you dosing with, before or after meals?
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.

4. 211 today... what! nah, yesterday was cheat meal/carb up. So that's a legitimate comparison to the prior week's start of 214, so a good 3lbs lost in the week. not bad!

5. 3lb of non-water weight is huge progress!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. 3lbs. is a great start!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    Are you dosing with, before or after meals?
    basically given that on the non cheat meals, i'm pretty much having shakes or green veggies only i'd have to say that my dosing has nothing to do with meals figure I have a first dose at around 730 am. my first shake/snack is around 12 noon and then I have one every 3-4 hours after that. Generally 2nd dose is around 2-230, and the last dose right pre-bed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    3lb of non-water weight is huge progress!
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    3lbs. is a great start!
    yeah, i'm pretty happy with it. If I can maintain that the next 3 weeks, i'll hit my goal. Would be nice to lose a little more, and end up below 200. cause damn i'm fat.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, i'm pretty happy with it. If I can maintain that the next 3 weeks, i'll hit my goal. Would be nice to lose a little more, and end up below 200. cause damn i'm fat.
    lol...git er dun
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. very nice progress so far, bud. keep it up!

11. How about an update, E? Let me guess, you are down another 2lbs. In 2 days?

12. well, i'm back down to 208 as of today, but that's where I was Friday so not a ton of new progress. maybe my cheat up was a weee bit too high on the cheat scale it was massively excessive. This weekend I'm going to try just a moderate carb up instead, maybe a few bananas and apples and that's it.

13. So...what did your excessive cheating consist of? Anything good?

14. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So...what did your excessive cheating consist of? Anything good?
    In for the bomb-ass food he had.

15. Oh my lord. It was a trip to a Mongolian BBQ followed by a trip to an ice cream place. Coupled with drinking though a pile of margaritas and beer to wash down the BBQ. I made multiple trips, some seafood, some beef. Each bowl was a good 10-12 oz of meats with onions, mushrooms and not much else so it would fit in the bowl. they have brown rice on the side, and I hoofed through that too. then the ice cream place was a combo of maple walnut and coffee oreo cookie. I figure I probably broke well over 5000 calories total there total for the one meal, and it wasn't all I ate that day. Definitely more than 1000 calories worth of beef alone, probably another 1000 in margaritas (as they were super sugary sweet), 500 in beer, 800 in seafood, 300 in rice and none of that includes the sauces added on the plates. You know all of those places have high cal sauces, so that's between the plates easily another 400-500 cals. Oh yeah, I had a lettuce wrap with a mix of thin sliced carrots, bacon, chees and ranch dressing too, probably in the 300-400 calorie range. And the ice cream was easily another 600-800. But damn it was good. Down to 207 today so continuing forward progress. And nothing that crazy this weekend. At most I'll do a big new York strip Saturday night and some corn or potatos on the side this time. Maybe some fruit during the day.

16. Anybody hungry yet?

17. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Anybody hungry yet?
    absolutely. regret reading that post now haha

18. I literally had to force the ice cream down, but it was worth it. It was a local mom + pop ice cream store that makes their own by hand there in the shop. The maple walnut is the best I've ever had, I have to get it every time I end up over there. So I add scoops of something new with it to make sure I get to try their other specialty flavors. Is it any wonder that I've gotten fat? Its funny though, the appetite suppression of DCP is so nice that I barely am getting hungry through the day. Considering I'm mostly stopping eating by 6-7pm and not eating again till the next day at noon, and most of that is shakes, that hunger isn't driving me crazy is really impressive.

19. Oh to made the food worse, I did the seafood bowls with a thai chili sauce plus added garlic, red pepper flakes and extra cayenne pepper. so eating those was why I was slamming down the margaritas The beef bowls were done with mushrooms and onions and a garlic teriyaki sauce, plus 2 eggs added in, and then I threw cheese from the salad bar over the top. All the beef I took was shaved ribeye too

20. What a glorious re-feed! I for one love to eat. Next time, take some pictures!
    Haha

21. man if you want to see some food pictures, I'll put up a few from my vacation before I started this log... wheeeeeew

22. Haha...always loved food pics!

23. Coffee rubbed ribeye and a hearts of palm casserole from Tras Patio

24. a garbanzo chorizo soup on the left, a mixed seafood appetizer plate with 2 different ceviches and other stuff in the middle, and chorizos cooked in a wine sauce on the right

25. an Argentinian parillada (mixed grill). it had a couple types of sausages, short ribs, skirt steak, liver, some other organs. really nice

26. bacon wrapped mahi

27. its a pity, there were still a bunch of other good meals in Puerto rico that I didn't take pictures of. Oh yeah, there is this too, a guilty pleasure. From burger king, the tripleta. its shaved beef like cheesesteak at the bottom, followed by ham, potato sticks, then bacon, topped with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Only available in Puerto rico.

28. Thanks for the pics! I like the label that says "some other organs". Haha, classic!

29. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Thanks for the pics! I like the label that says "some other organs". Haha, classic!
    god knows, intestines, tongue, brains, it could have been anything didn't even slow me down

30. You don't really look the fat Easy. I've been cutting calories also, was down to around 1250-1400 the past couple weeks. This week I'm moving though and have to take some time off the gym. Plus have to find a new gym. I go a bit nuts on my carb ups also, nothing wrong with that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get rid of the FAT!!!!!
    By bigjakes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:53 PM
  2. Annoyed Thread - Who can't get rid of the last layer?!?!
    By justreading in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:18 PM
  4. Getting rid of the bodyfat
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 01:08 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 10:27 AM