Getting rid of the fatz with DCP 2.0 sponsored

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

How about an update, E? Let me guess, you are down another 2lbs. In 2 days?

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, i'm back down to 208 as of today, but that's where I was Friday so not a ton of new progress. maybe my cheat up was a weee bit too high on the cheat scale it was massively excessive. This weekend I'm going to try just a moderate carb up instead, maybe a few bananas and apples and that's it.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User

So...what did your excessive cheating consist of? Anything good?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So...what did your excessive cheating consist of? Anything good?
    In for the bomb-ass food he had.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Oh my lord. It was a trip to a Mongolian BBQ followed by a trip to an ice cream place. Coupled with drinking though a pile of margaritas and beer to wash down the BBQ. I made multiple trips, some seafood, some beef. Each bowl was a good 10-12 oz of meats with onions, mushrooms and not much else so it would fit in the bowl. they have brown rice on the side, and I hoofed through that too. then the ice cream place was a combo of maple walnut and coffee oreo cookie. I figure I probably broke well over 5000 calories total there total for the one meal, and it wasn't all I ate that day. Definitely more than 1000 calories worth of beef alone, probably another 1000 in margaritas (as they were super sugary sweet), 500 in beer, 800 in seafood, 300 in rice and none of that includes the sauces added on the plates. You know all of those places have high cal sauces, so that's between the plates easily another 400-500 cals. Oh yeah, I had a lettuce wrap with a mix of thin sliced carrots, bacon, chees and ranch dressing too, probably in the 300-400 calorie range. And the ice cream was easily another 600-800. But damn it was good. Down to 207 today so continuing forward progress. And nothing that crazy this weekend. At most I'll do a big new York strip Saturday night and some corn or potatos on the side this time. Maybe some fruit during the day.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User

Anybody hungry yet?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Anybody hungry yet?
    absolutely. regret reading that post now haha
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I literally had to force the ice cream down, but it was worth it. It was a local mom + pop ice cream store that makes their own by hand there in the shop. The maple walnut is the best I've ever had, I have to get it every time I end up over there. So I add scoops of something new with it to make sure I get to try their other specialty flavors. Is it any wonder that I've gotten fat? Its funny though, the appetite suppression of DCP is so nice that I barely am getting hungry through the day. Considering I'm mostly stopping eating by 6-7pm and not eating again till the next day at noon, and most of that is shakes, that hunger isn't driving me crazy is really impressive.
    This space for rent

9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Oh to made the food worse, I did the seafood bowls with a thai chili sauce plus added garlic, red pepper flakes and extra cayenne pepper. so eating those was why I was slamming down the margaritas The beef bowls were done with mushrooms and onions and a garlic teriyaki sauce, plus 2 eggs added in, and then I threw cheese from the salad bar over the top. All the beef I took was shaved ribeye too
    This space for rent

10. Registered User

What a glorious re-feed! I for one love to eat. Next time, take some pictures!
    Haha
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

man if you want to see some food pictures, I'll put up a few from my vacation before I started this log... wheeeeeew
    This space for rent

12. Registered User

Haha...always loved food pics!
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Coffee rubbed ribeye and a hearts of palm casserole from Tras Patio
    This space for rent

14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

a garbanzo chorizo soup on the left, a mixed seafood appetizer plate with 2 different ceviches and other stuff in the middle, and chorizos cooked in a wine sauce on the right
    This space for rent

15. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

an Argentinian parillada (mixed grill). it had a couple types of sausages, short ribs, skirt steak, liver, some other organs. really nice
    This space for rent

16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

bacon wrapped mahi
    This space for rent

17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

its a pity, there were still a bunch of other good meals in Puerto rico that I didn't take pictures of. Oh yeah, there is this too, a guilty pleasure. From burger king, the tripleta. its shaved beef like cheesesteak at the bottom, followed by ham, potato sticks, then bacon, topped with mayo, lettuce and tomato. Only available in Puerto rico.

This space for rent

18. Registered User

Thanks for the pics! I like the label that says "some other organs". Haha, classic!
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Thanks for the pics! I like the label that says "some other organs". Haha, classic!
    god knows, intestines, tongue, brains, it could have been anything didn't even slow me down
    This space for rent

20. Registered User

You don't really look the fat Easy. I've been cutting calories also, was down to around 1250-1400 the past couple weeks. This week I'm moving though and have to take some time off the gym. Plus have to find a new gym. I go a bit nuts on my carb ups also, nothing wrong with that.
  21. Registered User

You're lucky to have only gained 12-13 pounds. You're routine looks similar to mine, and I like your log so far. Maybe watching your log will help me kick my ass into gear, find a new gym, move furniture up and downstairs, and leap tall buildings in a single bound. Hopefully anyway.
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, for being 45, I don't feel bad. Its just relative to where I was last summer, i'm fat
    This space for rent

23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, for being 45, I don't feel bad. Its just relative to where I was last summer, i'm fat
    Yep, I know the feeling. This summer is much different than last summer. Maybe next summer!
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

If I didn't plan my meals around this thread, I'd be starving all day!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    If I didn't plan my meals around this thread, I'd be starving all day!
    I'm going to run out of things to make you hungry soon, considering I'm mostly eating solid food once a week.

last night was cheat meal since it was my wife's birthday. Nothing too totally crazy, dinner at a teppanyaki bar (Japanese hibachi steakhouse). But I ordered what I normally order a 2 meat combo, the shrimp appetizer and a sushi roll, and of course I ate everything as it hit my plate and stole a few of my wife's scallops too. This place also does both noodles and rice so I ate all that too. Woke up at 209 today which is better for a cheat, only 2lbs
    This space for rent

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Don't know how you do it, easy. Solid food ~1x a week. You're the man!
  27. Registered User

I've done some crazy carb ups and as long as I go back to lower calorie, low carb within 2 days I'm fine. I wouldn't worry about the extra weight gained during carb ups. It's mostly water/glycogen anyway.
  28. Registered User

How come solid food only 1 time per week?. Just a busy schedule?. I couldn't do that either. Just don't like wasting my calories on protein drinks, especially when I'm trying to cut calories. Just would rather have something that gives more satiety, that involves chewing. Only way I'd do that is if I lost all my teeth and didn't have enough money for dentures.
  29. Registered User

Nice to see someone close to my age and doing something similar to me. I usually don't follow logs, but I'm watching this one easy. Kind of feel guilty watching you with the strict 1500 because this week I'm moving and slacking on keeping my calories down. Forgot how stressful moving can be. Keep at Easy. I've got similar goals to you so this is interesting to me.
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Don't know how you do it, easy. Solid food ~1x a week. You're the man!
    Really! I wonder if I could survive that.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Really! I wonder if I could survive that.
    I'd definitely go crazy.
  32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

well, what makes the solid food once a week (I blew that this week btw) work is that it helps reduce hunger and cravings after the first few days. your stomach starts getting used to the lower fill volume and shrinking down some. And I have a little bit of solids really most days, it might be a cucumber or a banana, but not really a meal. But I blew that this weekend... Friday was the planned cheat meal, and somehow I also had half a sausage pizza Saturday, and then Sunday I cooked dinner for the family and it smelled so good I couldn't avoid eating it. 209 today but between all of that over the weekend i'm not surprised.

So for the foodies, sadly I didn't take a picture. but what dinner last night was - half a large white onion, 4 cloves of garlic sautéed in a pain under low heat. more sweated till the onions became translucent. Once they were close to clear, raised temp a little and added half a pound of Portobello mushrooms. in a separate pan stir fried up 3lbs of cubed up chicken breast. raised the temp a little higher on the onion/mushroom mix to get it to lightly frying, let it brown them a little, then added the chicken and some cream of Portobello soup. mixed veggies and rice on the side. It was such a nice solid strong mushroom smell and taste, awesome. Still can smell it in the house a little, making me hungry this morning.
    This space for rent

33. Registered User

well, what makes the solid food once a week (I blew that this week btw) work is that it helps reduce hunger and cravings after the first few days. your stomach starts getting used to the lower fill volume and shrinking down some. And I have a little bit of solids really most days, it might be a cucumber or a banana, but not really a meal. But I blew that this weekend... Friday was the planned cheat meal, and somehow I also had half a sausage pizza Saturday, and then Sunday I cooked dinner for the family and it smelled so good I couldn't avoid eating it. 209 today but between all of that over the weekend i'm not surprised.

So for the foodies, sadly I didn't take a picture. but what dinner last night was - half a large white onion, 4 cloves of garlic sautéed in a pain under low heat. more sweated till the onions became translucent. Once they were close to clear, raised temp a little and added half a pound of Portobello mushrooms. in a separate pan stir fried up 3lbs of cubed up chicken breast. raised the temp a little higher on the onion/mushroom mix to get it to lightly frying, let it brown them a little, then added the chicken and some cream of Portobello soup. mixed veggies and rice on the side. It was such a nice solid strong mushroom smell and taste, awesome. Still can smell it in the house a little, making me hungry this morning.
    Sounds delicious. That DCP looks like it's at least keeping the weight in check. Good work and next time, take a pic of the feast! Lol
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah, its 5 lbs in 2 weeks, and 2lbs since last Monday. And although this wasn't a single meal that was such a ludicrous cheat, it also was 3 days with a fair volume of high sodium high carb foods that definitely increased water retention. I already took 2 toilet cloggers this morning before 11am, so i'm feeling good about being back to 207 by tomorrow morning
    This space for rent

35. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Sounds like my weekend - spent it drinking mimosas and beer and eating total garbage. But it was the wife's and my anniversary, and that warrants some major cheat food!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  36. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sounds like my weekend - spent it drinking mimosas and beer and eating total garbage. But it was the wife's and my anniversary, and that warrants some major cheat food!
    yep, Friday was my wife's birthday which is what started this
    This space for rent

37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Which reminds me...I have an anniversary coming up...major cheat food time!!! Haha
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Which reminds me...I have an anniversary coming up...major cheat food time!!! Haha
    that or perhaps 4th of july weekend grilling repeatedly with friends and drinking too much beer....

Still woke up at 206 today after both eating like a pig on the 4th and yesterday! Its pretty amazing.
    This space for rent

39. Registered User

that or perhaps 4th of july weekend grilling repeatedly with friends and drinking too much beer....

Still woke up at 206 today after both eating like a pig on the 4th and yesterday! Its pretty amazing.
    Sounds great, I can't wait!
  40. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Whoo hoo. Down to 205 today, that's 9 lbs down off starting 22 days ago I think it was? I just need to keep it rolling like this.
    This space for rent

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get rid of the FAT!!!!!
    By bigjakes in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 01:53 PM
  2. Annoyed Thread - Who can't get rid of the last layer?!?!
    By justreading in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 08:18 PM
  4. Getting rid of the bodyfat
    By Bodybuilder20 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 12:08 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 09:27 AM