Swanky gets down with DCP2.0!

Page 3 of 30 First 12345 ... Last

  1. So far I'm really impressed with the appetite suppression with dcp2.0
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Just curious is toxic flatulence a common side or am I just lucky. Lol could be totally unrelated though
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Just curious is toxic flatulence a common side or am I just lucky. Lol could be totally unrelated though
    haha haven't noticed this myself.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

    haha haven't noticed this myself.
    Okay I'll blame it on the Italian urkey sausage I had for dinner last night
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    So far I'm really impressed with the appetite suppression with dcp2.0
    Man no kidding. I'm usually ravenous at this time of day and I really had to choke down my dozen eggs.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post

    Man no kidding. I'm usually ravenous at this time of day and I really had to choke down my dozen eggs.
    Same here. I couldn't finish my sweet potato with lunch and didn't feel like having my second chicken breast at 4. Just going to try to have a bigger dinner and a shake
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. In on this, you sneaky ****** **** ******!!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In on this, you sneaky ****** **** ******!!
    Ohhhhh if only I could see whats behind those asterisks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Ohhhhh if only I could see whats behind those asterisks
    Very offensive words.

    Possibly made up words, but offensive none-the-less if you knew the made up definition.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Very offensive words.

    Possibly made up words, but offensive none-the-less if you knew the made up definition.
    Why you **** of a ***** *** **********
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Why you **** of a ***** *** **********
    Eww thats vulgar...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Eww thats vulgar...
    He started it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    He started it
    Lol
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  14. Damn, day 2 of my son puking in the morning. This kid has it rough right now.

    So, again, I will just have to hit the gym in lunch. They don't have the equipment for an effective leg day so I'll hit bis/tris and try for legs tomorrow.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Damn, day 2 of my son puking in the morning. This kid has it rough right now.

    So, again, I will just have to hit the gym in lunch. They don't have the equipment for an effective leg day so I'll hit bis/tris and try for legs tomorrow.
    Dang. I hope he recovers quickly!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  16. Well I'm not first, guess I'm last!

  17. I am in. Damn man, you got some good results from that bossbody transformation. Great work! You are looking jacked. How much have you gained?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Damn, day 2 of my son puking in the morning. This kid has it rough right now.

    So, again, I will just have to hit the gym in lunch. They don't have the equipment for an effective leg day so I'll hit bis/tris and try for legs tomorrow.
    I am going to do a lunch lift as well. I didn't wake up in time for a morning lift.

    Hope he feels better

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Well I'm not first, guess I'm last!
    Nah...I'm the last!! Subbed....can't wait for this to hit the UK!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Dang. I hope he recovers quickly!
    Thanks man me too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I am going to do a lunch lift as well. I didn't wake up in time for a morning lift.

    Hope he feels better
    Thanks bud
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I am in. Damn man, you got some good results from that bossbody transformation. Great work! You are looking jacked. How much have you gained?
    You know, I haven't weighed in in a while. I'd say I'm about 220 right now. I'd have to look back and see what I was a couple months ago
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Well I'm not first, guess I'm last!
    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Nah...I'm the last!! Subbed....can't wait for this to hit the UK!!!
    Well welcome! Hopefully I'll really get rolling when the little guy starts feeling better. Then I can get back to my two a days
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. I did have time this morning to make some cinnamon raisin oat protein cake though



    Name:  PicsArt_1371638062128.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  158.9 KB



    Name:  PicsArt_1371638089800.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  157.5 KB

    1300 cals and over 100g of protein for the whole thing. Made with oat and buckwheat flours, eggs, raisins, skim milk, vanilla protein powder, cinnamon, splenda, and baking powder. All healthy ingredients, and it tasted great. Ate 1/4 of it for breakfast
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You know, I haven't weighed in in a while. I'd say I'm about 220 right now. I'd have to look back and see what I was a couple months ago
    Well I can definitely see the difference. I haven't been logging i to swoldiers very often so I am a little behind the curve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  2. Finally getting down with the Beast
    By Wudog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:08 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM
  5. Bush Gets Down With His Possie ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Log in
Log in