• RockStar
  • Established
So far I'm really impressed with the appetite suppression with dcp2.0

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious is toxic flatulence a common side or am I just lucky. Lol could be totally unrelated though

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I'm really impressed with the appetite suppression with dcp2.0
Man no kidding. I'm usually ravenous at this time of day and I really had to choke down my dozen eggs.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man no kidding. I'm usually ravenous at this time of day and I really had to choke down my dozen eggs.
Same here. I couldn't finish my sweet potato with lunch and didn't feel like having my second chicken breast at 4. Just going to try to have a bigger dinner and a shake

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In on this, you sneaky ****** **** ******!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhh if only I could see whats behind those asterisks
Very offensive words.

Possibly made up words, but offensive none-the-less if you knew the made up definition.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very offensive words.

Possibly made up words, but offensive none-the-less if you knew the made up definition.
Why you **** of a ***** *** **********

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, day 2 of my son puking in the morning. This kid has it rough right now. :(

So, again, I will just have to hit the gym in lunch. They don't have the equipment for an effective leg day so I'll hit bis/tris and try for legs tomorrow.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, day 2 of my son puking in the morning. This kid has it rough right now. :(

So, again, I will just have to hit the gym in lunch. They don't have the equipment for an effective leg day so I'll hit bis/tris and try for legs tomorrow.
Dang. I hope he recovers quickly!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. Damn man, you got some good results from that bossbody transformation. Great work! You are looking jacked. How much have you gained?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am going to do a lunch lift as well. I didn't wake up in time for a morning lift.

Hope he feels better

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. Damn man, you got some good results from that bossbody transformation. Great work! You are looking jacked. How much have you gained?
You know, I haven't weighed in in a while. I'd say I'm about 220 right now. I'd have to look back and see what I was a couple months ago

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did have time this morning to make some cinnamon raisin oat protein cake though

PicsArt_1371638062128.jpg

PicsArt_1371638089800.jpg

1300 cals and over 100g of protein for the whole thing. Made with oat and buckwheat flours, eggs, raisins, skim milk, vanilla protein powder, cinnamon, splenda, and baking powder. All healthy ingredients, and it tasted great. Ate 1/4 of it for breakfast

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, I haven't weighed in in a while. I'd say I'm about 220 right now. I'd have to look back and see what I was a couple months ago
Well I can definitely see the difference. I haven't been logging i to swoldiers very often so I am a little behind the curve

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did have time this morning to make some cinnamon raisin oat protein cake though

1300 cals and over 100g of protein for the whole thing. Made with oat and buckwheat flours, eggs, raisins, skim milk, vanilla protein powder, cinnamon, splenda, and baking powder. All healthy ingredients, and it tasted great. Ate 1/4 of it for breakfast
Can you post the recipe? If you get time. I would like to try that.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you post the recipe? If you get time. I would like to try that.
Sure its:

1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
3 scoops protein
1/4 cup raisins
A bunch of cinnamon and splenda
4 whole eggs
5 tsp baking powder
1 cup skim milk

Blend all dry ingredients in food processor until oats are totally broken down into flour. Empty out into a bowl and mix in wet ingredients.

Pour into an 8x8 nonstick cake pan lightly sprayed with Pam.

Bake 25 mins or so @ 350 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out pretty much clean.

I just made this up as I went along and I don't actually measure stuff usually so everything is an estimate.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, quick bi/tri workout on my lunch break today:

Alternating DB curls: 20s x10, 40s x15, 50s x6-7-6
SS W/ tricep push down w/ rope: 8plates x12-12-12-10

EZ curls 50+bar x15-15-10 drop set to empty bar x30

Lying DB tri ext: 40x30-25-20

Reverse grip EZ curls: 30+bar x20-15-15

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gets the job done. Nice.
hoping the little guy doesn't waking up puking tomorrow morning and I'm going to kill some squats

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hoping the little guy doesn't waking up puking tomorrow morning and I'm going to kill some squats
This warms the heart.

SKWATTTZZZZZZ.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love me some protein cake. I'll for sure be giving your recipe a try. Log looks great, man. Keep up the solid work!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some protein cake. I'll for sure be giving your recipe a try. Log looks great, man. Keep up the solid work!
thanks dude! hoping to bump the work up a notch in the next day or two when my son is doing better, then we'll really get rolling!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the recipe. The cake looks great!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Son woke up puking again this morning. Just got him calmed down and have to take him to the Dr. I feel bad for him, has barely kept water down for over 48 hours now.

I have meetings all day and have to work through lunch so it'll be a forced off day unfortunately.

Reeeeeeeeaaaalllyyyy hope to get under the bar for squats tomorrow. I'm now 3 days late for my leg work and they are getting impatient!

Guess this has been a Murphy's Law week but trying to make the best of it

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Son woke up puking again this morning. Just got him calmed down and have to take him to the Dr. I feel bad for him, has barely kept water down for over 48 hours now.

I have meetings all day and have to work through lunch so it'll be a forced off day unfortunately.

Reeeeeeeeaaaalllyyyy hope to get under the bar for squats tomorrow. I'm now 3 days late for my leg work and they are getting impatient!

Guess this has been a Murphy's Law week but trying to make the best of it
Damn dude, I hope they get that stuff figured out!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, I hope they get that stuff figured out!
Hope your son feels better man
Thx guys. On the way to the doc in 20. I'm sure its just a stomach bug but better to be safe esp since my wife is almost 9 months pregnant. Can't risk her catching anything funky. That's why I've pretty much been taking care of him myself the past couple days

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thx guys. On the way to the doc in 20. I'm sure its just a stomach bug but better to be safe esp since my wife is almost 9 months pregnant. Can't risk her catching anything funky. That's why I've pretty much been taking care of him myself the past couple days
Good luck man, saying a prayer!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This sucks !! Nothing worse than sick kids!! Hope he is not dehydrated same happened to my son and we ended up in the hospital.. He'll be fine kids are tougher than us..

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stay strong, I'm sure he'll be fine. Kids are tough, but it suks seeing them so miserable. Feels like there is nothing we can do for them, you know!!
Good luck

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc says he's OK just a stomach bug. He's not running a fever anymore and is (so far) doing OK holding juice down so maybe we're out of the woods now.

Soooooo hopefully when my 4am wakeup call comes tomorrow, the house will be all silent and I can go brutalize my wheels for a while

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early morning squats? I'd have to go straight back to bed afterward. :D

Glad your little guy is OK
Glad he's alright.
My usual schedule is up at 4, pound my pre w/o and some cold black coffee, 5-10 mins of light cardio then hit the weights 430-6 or 615. I do that mon-fri and usually get some lifting in on Saturday from 1-230 or so when little man is napping

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
You don't mix your pre together with coffee, right?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established