Road to my first Physique Show Titanium Log (Sponsored)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
First, thanks to Athletix and JD for giving me this opportunity to log the new Titanium. I am a big fan of fenugreek so I am excited to try this. After a long lay off from these forums, (had a few things to work out in my life.... new job, new car etc) I am back now and on the way to my first Mens Physique show on July 6th, in Albuquerque, NM. I plan on doing a Bodybuilding show as well, but want to put on more size before I throw myself up there.

My workouts consist of lifting 4x-5X/week, I am well known for training by how I feel, but I do not suffer from ****arounditis. I put all I have into my workouts and I will keep you guys closely tied in on what I am doing. I am doing a much better job with my diet these days. I am currently eating at about maintenance levels for me (2900 Cals/day) Current stats are 6' 187.6 at around 9%bf (estimate, will upload pics in next post) I eat a LOT of oats, (ask my girl about the farts haha) and whole grain types for my carbs.
Protein is almost all chicken eggs and tilapia, of which thanks to lemon pepper, I have become fond of. My current supps now and throughout will be Met RX whey, Creatine Mono vitamin C and E, and Hyde as my preworkout.

LET'S DO THIS!

Pics!

These next two are after a back day pump. Had to include them! Relaxed front coming later today

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO pumped for this log :D

Great to see you back!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright another Titanium log! In for results!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Chest Traps and Abs

I typically don't do traps with chest, but I have recently put more focus on them, doing them 3x a week, so this will be standard. Took 1 pill this morning, second pill right before my workout. Third pill later tonight. Will say, and I know it's too early and is probably literally impossible, but I had a surge of....libido....after that second pill. Again, just saying, had to note it haha. Had a great workout, and focused primarily on slow controlled movement today.

All chest movements Done with 3 second descent, 1 second pause at bottom, and 3 seconds up (3,1,3)

Incline DB
40lbx15 (Warmup)
55lbx15
65lbx15
65lbx12

Flat BB (rarely do barbell, usually stick with DB)

135lbx15
155lbx15
185lbx12
185x7 (died on this set haha)

Dips (again, done with 3,1,3)

12 SS with 10, 10, 10 Pec minor dips

Low cable crossovers (my favorite cable exercise BTW)

35lbsx15
40lbsx12
40lbsx15 SS with 10 slow Incline pushups

TRAPS
(1 second raise, 3 second squeeze, 2 second descent)

Barbell shrugs
225x10 Behind Back SS 225x10 in front
275lbsx10 Back SS 275x10 Front
315lbsx10 Back SS 315x10 Front

DB shrugs
Same method (1,3,2)
110lbsx15
110lbsx12
110lbsx12
110lbsx10

That was it for the day, felt focused and pumped as hell throughout. Really can't ait til this stuff kicks in!

(If it didn't already haha)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update!

Thats a good idea hitting it 3 times a week to shock the muscle, I need to try something like that with traps and forearms.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update!

Thats a good idea hitting it 3 times a week to shock the muscle, I need to try something like that with traps and forearms.
Squeezing the traps is absolutely essential. I see too many dudes in the gym just bouncing the weight around thinking its beneficial. Burn those traps down!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man you should do some vids, some of those pics you posted on facebook before are nuts, ripped like a beast!, that tricep/back one is nuts!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely going to try to get some vids up for you guys. Pics and update coming later today!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely going to try to get some vids up for you guys. Pics and update coming later today!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
Galaxy S3... thats old news ;) Threads are always more interesting with pics and vids! Looking forward to the update! Epic shoulder workout. I changed from a high volume bodybuilding mentality shoulder workout to 5/3/1 and literally the only thing that works my shoulders now is the shoulder press and barbell shrug. I miss all the raises and face pulls :(

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 and Day 3 (off Day 3)

Back and Shoulders

Typically don't do these together, usually give shoulders their own day, but I have recently ramped up volume on these as well. Took 1st pill early morning, 2nd pre workout, and third with my dinner/last meal. One thing I will note, I tend to have vivid dreams quite often, but I had some exceptionally weird stuff going on this time, won't even go into detail on it haha. In terms of the Titanium, I swear to you, placebo or not, my libido is up already. I am dying to get further into this stuff! Lets get to the juicy stuff!

Back

Wide Grip Lat pull downs (Hands at end of bar, pulling from pinkeys)

110x20
120x20
150x15
180x12
210x10
240x6 Pulled to only top of head, with 3 second squeeze and 3 second descent)

As you can see, I go high volume on back. Always worked well for me. (My physique strong point, IMO)

Meadows Rows (I love this guy)

70x12
70x15
105x10
130x8

If you haven't tried these....you need to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY4YjAHcWrw
One arm BB Rows (feel these in my lower lat better than anything I have tried....ever)

35x20
70x15
95x10

These are done on a T Bar, standing in front. Again, letting these stretch at the bottom has really helped my high lat insertion seem less noticeable. Also, I use 25's and 35's for a better ROM

Barbell Rows on slanted Smith machine

I will get a pic of this to give you guys a better visual in the next update.
135x20
185x12
235x8 Drop setted 185x10 DS 135x17

Kroc Rows
Has helped my deadlift a lot as well as trap development...these freakin work, and it's something I want to get a video of

135x15

Thats right, one set These are a bitch

SHOULDERS

Military Barbell Press
Hurt shoulder in past so I stay light on shoulders for most part now. Do a lot of high weight high rep, except for overhead press movements

95x15
135x8
135x15 (Partials, to top of head)
95x20

Also, shoulders fatigue quick, but my best gains come from these types of volume, so I keep moving forward!

6 Ways

10lbsx8
10lbsx8
10lbsx8

These are amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=E-cCXkSi7IQ

Hang and Swing Destroyer Set

This is one thing that got me hooked on John Meadows. These right here, helped my shoulders grow more than anything. After I started doing these, within two months, I swear to you everybody was complimenting how big my shoulders were. Try these if you have the balls!!! These aI am definitely going to get a video of so you guys can see how funny I look at the end. These are beyond brutal

[video=youtube;HxFs72mYYsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=HxFs72mYYsM[/video]

50lbsx60 (these were barely moving at the end haha)
25lbsx30 (Im dead at this point)
10lbsx10 (Took about an hour to finish these haha)
BWx8 I do these cause I like pain :)

At the end of these, you will believe there is no God.

That was my day, and I did this on my lunch break. I work Loss Prevention at Walmart as I have a lenient Boss who lets me do this, so it helps alot. Needless to say, my back and shoulders are pretty sore. And for those wondering why I didn't do Deads, I have been splitting them with legs and back. Leg day is tomorrow, so you will see Deads. :) Also, you guys have any questions about my job, ask. I get into some funny **** sometimes haha.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Galaxy S3... thats old news ;) Threads are always more interesting with pics and vids! Looking forward to the update! Epic shoulder workout. I changed from a high volume bodybuilding mentality shoulder workout to 5/3/1 and literally the only thing that works my shoulders now is the shoulder press and barbell shrug. I miss all the raises and face pulls :(

About to get an S4, HTC One, or maybe wait for Note 3. Blows everything else away!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to get an S4, HTC One, or maybe wait for Note 3. Blows everything else away!
Got an S4 myself coming from a Thunderbolt. I was long overdue for an upgrade. Its fantastic!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today fellas. Mountain Dog style!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick detailed update! Lookin ripped up Andy!!!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate it. About to get off work so leg update coming. **** is kicking in I think haha

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Got off late as fuccccccccck gonna have to update tomorrow guys. Was a hell of a leg day too

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of our titanium loggers seem to be killing it with each workout! Digging the motivation!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup agreed, all the loggers are killin it!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Update again guys. Gonna have to enter leg day tonight my damn work sent me out of town. (Place called Deming look it up) so I didn't get to lift or enter an update. I'm off at 10 tonight so look out for it!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (Days 5 and 6 off)

LEGS!

First, sorry for the delay guys. Got screwed by my work sending me out of town to catch people shoplifting, and was stuck in a hell hole, so missed 2 days of gym. No worries though, as this is very rare. Just wanna update you guys on why I was MIA.

Second, I have always had problems getting my legs to grow, so I bust my ass harder each time I train legs. I am a fan of volume on legs, and tend to do whatever I can to beat them down. Today was no different (6-6-2013) I, again am maintaing a caloric diet of 2900 kcals a day, give or take +/-100. I will say the Titanium definitely kicked in Libido wise. Honestly have an insane amount on erections during the day haha. Also, I sweat like crazy this workout. Not sure if due to the workout itself, gym being hotter....or Titanium. Will make that assessment tomorrow (Sunday) Strength seems to be about the same for now

To the Workout!

Squats (High bar)

Also, these are ATG...honestly as low as I can go, because ever since I got more mobility in my ankles and hips, I have seen more growth

135x20
135x10 (3,1,3)
185x10 (3,1,3)
185x15 (normal)
225x6 (Normal...legs were too fatigued, I can usually get this around 10-12)

Hack Squats

PES-Plate Each Side

2 PESx20
3 PESx15 (3,1,3) Big fan of 3 second descents on hacks...John Meadows is my boy)
4 PESx8 (3,1,3)
3 PESx15 Drop set to 2 PESx15 Drop set ! PESx20.....brutal
3 PESx8 (Did a set of dead stops here...again I'm a Meadows Disciple haha)

RDL's
All done with 3 seconds down, 1 second pause, 3 seconds up

135x20
135x12
185x12
225x10
275x8
315x5 (Wanted 6 but I was about to buckle)

Seated Machine Leg Curls

105x20
175x15
190x12
205x12
220x8 SS with 220x25 partials at top....these have helped my hammys as much as anything I ahve ever tried

One Legged Leg Press

1 PESx12
1 PESx10
1 PESx9 SS with 20 partials at top of movement for each leg

Standing Calf Raises
I do a program at home....50 calf raises BW only 2 seconds up, 1 second squeeze, 2 second descent...just started so hoping for more progress soon. Here are the weighted ones I do at gym

175x20
190x14
205x12
220x11
235x7
205x9
190x7

This was my leg day. Obviously my legs are a weakness, but I look more and more forward to trainiong them, because I know that the day I break through I can look back at this and see what I went through to achieve it. Also, one more note on the Titanium. My dreams have only gotten more intense, and I love it . Not sure how others feel about this, or if the other loggers have had this, but I hope it continues haha.

Day 7 Tomorrow fellas! I am off so I will definitely not miss the update or the gym :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This makes my leg day look like a warmup lol :( great numbers!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Chest and Tris

Alright guys, so somehow I messed up my neck...maybe while sleeping, maybe on trap day (felt a small tweak), either way it has really been hindering me in terms of movement. Bad enough at one point it made my eyes water. I was set to go heavy today but I stayed careful and had an amazing workout. I will also throw in that Titanium is in full swing mode in terms of libido :) haha I also did sweat a lot more than usual again, which i personally like, and I will attribute that to Titanium as well. I am loving it to be honest. All bias and crap aside, I really would recommend this to anyone with libido problems. I ate well today again, with the side caveat that I had a chicken alfredo from a local deli that was amazing :). Also, I am a huge LeBron fan so while the NBA Finals are on......GO LEBRON! HAHA

On to the workout!

Incline Smith
(because 1. neck was absolutely killing me while holding free weight BB and 2. Love the constant tension on Upper chest, something I am trying to build)

145x20 (using 25's for eventual dropset)
145x10 (3,1,3)
195x10 (3,1,3)
245x6 (3,1,3)
245x5 Drop set 195x9 DS 145x14 DS 95x17 All normal pace til almost failure

Incline DB Flyaways
These are something new I tossed in, love the stretch from the fly, look these up, they are awesome

35lbsx15
40lbsx12
45lbsx15
45lbsx15

Seated Nautilus Chest Press (Facing Forward not facing sky)
Love these for the pure contraction I am able to achieve. Use this to get a better feel for my chest. All PES in this update will refer to 25lbers, for drop sets (DS)

2 PESx20 (3,1,3)
3 PESx15 (3,1,3)
4 PESx12 (3,1,3)
4 PESx8 DS 3 PESx13 DS 2 PESx17

Dips
All bodyweight today, all Supersetted (SS) with pec minors, and normal pace

[video=youtube;IerK6jDwJN0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=IerK6jDwJN0[/video]

29 (til failure, was fatigued at this point) SS 12 Pec Minors
19 SS 12 Pec Minors
13 SS 9 Pec Minors

Low Cable Crossovers

35lbsx15
40lbsx12
40lbsx15 SS with 10 slow Incline pushups

Triceps

Something I consider my strongpoint (One I don't like)

Close grip bench (Smith)

135x15
135x12
135x12
95x15

And yes, this was all for tri's, as I ran out of time. It's ok though. I will upload a pic soon, my tris dont need too much work, well less than everything else in my opinion. Another thing, and I will keep harping on this. My dreams are still staying the course in terms of being weird and vivid. And I love it. Tomorrow is Day 6, and it's planned to be Back day...my favorite :) Hoping more people will jump in on this, as I will be posting a vid soon, and maybe some pics

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update. Pics and bids (especially!) are most welcome! I was a huge proprietor of video reviews for supplements awhile back and then I ran out of things to review lol. I love doing them and would love to see more of the same! So it took about a week for your libido to get boosted? I like that! Take it easy on that neck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick logging Andy~!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Great update. Pics and bids (especially!) are most welcome! I was a huge proprietor of video reviews for supplements awhile back and then I ran out of things to review lol. I love doing them and would love to see more of the same! So it took about a week for your libido to get boosted? I like that! Take it easy on that neck!
Yeah I am going to try and get some vids of my lifts as well. I would see that as tying myself closer to this log. And yeah, definitely kicked in now. To be honest, felt something that 1st day! Just wasn't sure if it was possible or placebo haha. And thanks JD. I am taking care of the neck. Not sure exactly what is wrong with it....still hurts and I have been icing it.

memphis_slim

memphis_slim

Awards
Absolutely fantastic log! You got me interested with the hang and swing destroyer set so I built that into the shoulder workiut this morning. I had an issue with my left shoulder feeling like it was popping in and out as I worked the reps. I changed the angle of the bench but had no luck. I'll have to revisit these later because the set looks awesome. You've got a great base for a physique show. Shouldn't take you long at all to step on stage. Keep it going!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely fantastic log! You got me interested with the hang and swing destroyer set so I built that into the shoulder workiut this morning. I had an issue with my left shoulder feeling like it was popping in and out as I worked the reps. I changed the angle of the bench but had no luck. I'll have to revisit these later because the set looks awesome. You've got a great base for a physique show. Shouldn't take you long at all to step on stage. Keep it going!
Yeah man those are awesome. Pure pain though haha. For those I stay butt seated on bench and I angle it a little higher. I also try to swing DBs more backward to avoid that. And thank you sir I will let you know how it goes! Update coming today as I am at work at the moment.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Hey guys, Back/shoulder day went awesome! Hell of a pump, good strength throughout and didn't fatigue. Day started off with a pretty good ol' morning wood...one of those ones that make you look twice haha. I do attribute this to Titanium, as I can say it has been consistently progressing to the point where I have no choice to but to see the increase in libido. And again, don't even know why i post this, but amazingly vivid dreams again. love it! On to the workout!

Back

Wide Grip Lat pull downs
All done with 3 second negatives

110x10
120x10
150x10
180x9 (forearms burning)
210x5 (straps used)
200x5 strapped up again

One arm BB Rows

35x20
70x15
95x10
115x8 (felt strong here)

Meadows Rows

70x15
70x15
105x10
140x8 (couldve done more too, but grip was slipping)

Barbell Rows on standard Smith

135x20
185x15
235x9 Drop setted 185x13 DS 135x19 (increased reps and felt more back working this week)

Kroc Rows

135x15
140x15 (felt like an animal so tried it out....straps used)

Rack Pulls
I mentioned my neck being hurt, so didn't go too heavy, but I did widen my grip...Snatch like to work upper back more

135x10
185x10
225x8
315x8
315x10 (This is where my neck started kinda warning me so i stopped)

SHOULDERS

Military Barbell Press (Smith)

95x15
135x8
135x20 (Partials, to top of head)
135x15 (Partials again)

6 Ways
(Love these)
10lbsx8
10lbsx8
10lbsx8

DeFrancos Shoulder Shockers

I know these aren't supposed to be used in a normal routine, and are supposed to be their own workout...but I respond best to high volume, and I love these Here is a link for those wondering
]
<b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b><b>[video=youtube;DJ3T5V_Etnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=DJ3T5V_Etnc[/video]

15's used for all sets (4)
So...
10x10x10
10x10x10
10x10x9
10x7x6 Dead by this point...try these out!

That was all for Day 8....here are some pics taken after the workout...and excuse the ugly ass faces I was making haha :( Day 9 will be arms....my definite strong point...or so I am told Cropped out one cause sweats were too low. Also will get Hammy shot as my legs are mostly Hams...unfortunately those are my genetics...sweep is a bitch to grow for me.

IMG_20130610_014319.jpg
IMG_20130610_200933_1.jpg
IMG_20130610_200958.jpg
IMG_20130610_201008.jpg
IMG_20130610_201039_1.jpg
IMG_20130610_201058.jpg
IMG_20130610_201141.jpg

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin lean bro! Training is looking good!

Another detailed log!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Lookin lean bro! Training is looking good!

Another detailed log!
Thanks man sorry guys update on arm day coming tomorrow!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you are looking lean man! I need a six pack by the end of summer lol. BEen way too long.

Keep up the good work.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you censored your face out of all the pics except one? I have copied it and since thrown it out to Facebook, twitter, all other large social media sites, and multiple billboards across the country... All with the slogan "Look at what Athletix can do for you!" ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you censored your face out of all the pics except one? I have copied it and since thrown it out to Facebook, twitter, all other large social media sites, and multiple billboards across the country... All with the slogan "Look at what Athletix can do for you!" ;)
ahahaha Maybe he forgot to fix that one lol.

Great workouts Andy!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I actually was making some dumb ass faces in those. I really dont care about showing my face but I looked like a monster in those haha

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Arms

By this point, I can say with confidence that Titanium has skyrocketed my libido. I can't say it has kicked in strength wise or anything like that yet, but my vivid dreams and libido rises continue. Still eating well, actually been eating more than my 2900kcals/day but havent seen any gain of fat yet. (Fast metabolism obviously helps) Day 9 was arm day, and it's a day I only recently started taking serious again due to the fact arms have always been a strong point. I rarely train them because they are naturally big, and don't want to look like "that guy"/ However, with this being my first show coming up I am going all out on everything. Also, I rarely go heavy on arms, I focus most on controlling movements.

Biceps

Alternating DB curls
All done with 3 second negative
20x20
25x10
30x10

Hammer DB Curls
3 second negs
30x10
40x10
50x8

Incline DB curls
Normal pace no negatives
20x15
30x10
35x8

Barbell Drag Curls
Big fan of these...give them a shot
<font size="5"><font size="3">[video=youtube;-fNjtDLDjjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=-fNjtDLDjjQ[/video]
50x20
70x12
80x10

Triceps
All normal paced, no negatives

Cable Pushdowns
80x20
100x20
120x15
140x12

Rope Pushdowns
60x20
70x15
70x12
50x15....I REALLY emphasize pulling rope apart and pushing arms forward....will try to get video to show you guys

DB Skull Crushers
Brought behind head to stretch fully
20x12
30x12
40x8
30x10

That was it for arm day....usually do high volume but I felt like I had beat them up enough for the day Off Day 10 and Day 11 (thanks Walmart)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Chest

So today was an interesting day indeed. Woke up, after a crazy ass dream, with a crazy ass boner, with an insanely euphoric feeling. Take my titanium, go to work at about 8am (I usually work later) I am about to hit up the gym at 12 (I go on my lunch) And I take my preworkout. Amped up ready to go, when I see this dude that has been jacking $1000's worth of meat from Walmart's Albertsons and everywhere else. I caught this guy last year with $400 worth of Gillette razors and pants. And nobody had been able to catch his ever since...been waiting for the dude to come back Anyways, the dude is walking out with meat (about $200 worth) I take off after him, he turns around sees me approaching so he leaves basket and jumps over freeway haha. I call cops blah blah and give his description. While I am at the gym, get a call...dumbass went right to the other walmart where they (State Police) were waiting. Ran out, gets tackled by a state cop and some LP dudes haha. Anyways, thats all, was hilarious and glad we got the dude!

Todays workout was almost exactly like my previous one, with the exception I added Guillotine Press to it

Incline Smith

145x20
145x10 (3,1,3)
195x10 (3,1,3)
245x7 (3,1,3)
245x5 Drop set 195x11 DS 145x13 DS 95x15 All normal pace

Incline DB Flyaways

35lbsx15
40lbsx12
45lbsx20
45lbsx12

Seated Nautilus Chest Press

2 PESx20 (3,1,3)
3 PESx15 (3,1,3)
4 PESx15 (3,1,3)
4 PESx8 DS 3 PESx11 DS 2 PESx14 (DEAAAAD by now haha)

Guillotine Press

Look these up....Gironda knew his ****
Here's a vid...just one I found to give you guys quick idea
[video=youtube;0SylOBKtb5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpag e&v=0SylOBKtb5Y[/video]

135x10
135x12
185x6 (Harder than I thought)
135x10

Low Cable Crossovers

35lbsx15
40lbsx15
40lbsx15

That was all for chest...had to go back to work. Would love for some convo in here guys....do i gotta put sum nudez up errrrrrrr. Let me know!! haha

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking workouts lately! Glad to see Titanium has boosted the libido department completely after 10 days! Hilarious that they caught that guy. Guillotine press is no joke! I used to throw it in as my "finisher" move on chest day. Kept it light and went super high rep. Like 135x25 for 4 sets. Freaking BURNS!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro! Sounds like an exciting job lol. Hope you get him!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I got his ass haha and thanks guys. I love it.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Had State Cops waiting for him outside. Walmart new policy is we can't put them on ground..(I used to all the time haha). But we can restrain them. So when he came out he tried to run when he saw one of our guys and a state cop jacked him haha.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had State Cops waiting for him outside. Walmart new policy is we can't put them on ground..(I used to all the time haha). But we can restrain them. So when he came out he tried to run when he saw one of our guys and a state cop jacked him haha.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
If he starts throwing punches are you allowed to slam him? or take him out lol

I know for Metro food near me if some takes something they are not allowed to stop them or follow them, they just call the cops.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Yeah here we get to fight haha. I actually got into a brawl with a guy who swung. Told him not to swing but he did haha. Long story short, he is in jail with broken nose haha. Have the video on my phone showing some of it haha

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. Hit arms and back last two days...both days felt great. Will update tonight if I can these bastards at Walmart are working me

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Update again did legs yesterday. Update...I swear is coming tomorrow! Worked long inventory day today. BTW....GO LEBRON!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah here we get to fight haha. I actually got into a brawl with a guy who swung. Told him not to swing but he did haha. Long story short, he is in jail with broken nose haha. Have the video on my phone showing some of it haha

Sent from my Galaxy SIII
Just a quick update. Hit arms and back last two days...both days felt great. Will update tonight if I can these bastards at Walmart are working me

How is the libido and sleep effects going?

As mentioned in Willpits log I think the Chlorophytum borivilianum is playing a big role in everyones improved sleep and libido. There is both a human study with chlorphytum showing improved sleep and an animal study showing a big increase in libido/sexual behavior.

What sticks out to me in one of the studies, it showed "Chlorophytum was slightly less effective than viagra and sperm count increased significantly by Day 60." Sounds too good to be true, but these logs have been showing some pretty similar effects by the sounds of it ;)

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Since I keep missing any chance to update I might start doing from my phone. I'm at work right now but I can say my sleep has improved, and I fall asleep easier. I always have problems sleeping, so this is a big deal to me. Last two days I have woken up tired with plenty of sleep, but its most likely due to my work schedule. I also have been keeping track of my dreams...and can say they are as awesome as ever haha. Did chest yesterday. Different routine so I wanna post it...and hitting back today. I will update tonight hopefully!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I keep missing any chance to update I might start doing from my phone. I'm at work right now but I can say my sleep has improved, and I fall asleep easier. I always have problems sleeping, so this is a big deal to me. Last two days I have woken up tired with plenty of sleep, but its most likely due to my work schedule. I also have been keeping track of my dreams...and can say they are as awesome as ever haha. Did chest yesterday. Different routine so I wanna post it...and hitting back today. I will update tonight hopefully!
Tuton is busy killing it in the gym with Titanium!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tutan is a beast! I'm so jelly of your six pack lol

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
OK I am gonna kick some ass. Some of my posts apparently didn't show up?? I just left a nice update on everything and I don't see it????