HULK FEELS THE PUMP WIH LECHEEK'S Pump X3

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. HULK FEELS THE PUMP WIH LECHEEK'S Pump X3


    Ok guys I have always enjoyed Lecheek's products, and looking forward to seeing how well Pump X3 lives up to par. I received the bottle yesterday and will start dosing tomorrow workout. I open it up and tried a lil and I have to say for a powder product this taste amazing. No bitter or after gross taste. Let's see what the old pack can do.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. In, And first!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  3. in for some sexyness....
    •   
       


  4. In for the jolly rancher tasting goodness that is Pump X3..and for Packers, he's pretty cool too.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  5. I be damn didn't think I'd have time to hit gym today, with dentist appt then son's game. But he didn't have to be at practice til 6, and the game at 7:30. So I came home to shower and hit the gym. I mix full serving and I have to go ahead and give Lecheek prop's on the TASTE!! This is so good that I could see myself drinking it as a daily beverage. I was really shocked due to a lot of powder's that I've tried as of late having that horrible after taste, but this is like liquid candy. Mixes easily and no bathroom trips after taking. It's too early to see what it has to offer, but after feeling sluggish from work and playing ball all night last night, with in 20 min's I was smashing weights around. It's more of a focus type energy vrs the insane tingles. Hit up back today

    Back:

    close grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,6,6

    db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 8,8,8

    machine over head: 100 lbs x 10,10

    face pulls: 110 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  6. Good initial review... and nice workout pack!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Sub?.....SUB.

  8. Subd
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  9. Sub'd
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Not to bad of a day at work. Wanting to hit the gym so bad! I came home and headed straight to gym! I went to track at 6:40 to hit up mile of jogging. Sweating like a pig. But felt so good!!!

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

    db shrugs: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

    upright rows: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

    side laterial db raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. Nice numbers Pack.. and look at you with the 6:40... must of had SPEED in your veins!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  12. Lol I don't it's weird. Im use to stims for pwo and I forget that Pump x is no vrs pwo. But it's like once I start going I don't even notice how much I've done til it's over. They need to make pixie stix with this stuff!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Lol I don't it's weird. Im use to stims for pwo and I forget that Pump x is no vrs pwo. But it's like once I start going I don't even notice how much I've done til it's over. They need to make pixie stix with this stuff!
    seomeone's going to find you in the back corner of the gym doing lines of it!!! lmao
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Oh boy Hulk + PumpX3 IN!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    seomeone's going to find you in the back corner of the gym doing lines of it!!! lmao
    Hulk knows and loves his PWOs.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  16. Yuep I bleed pwo!! Well that and green! Trying to decide if I want cardio only today or some biceps added. Hmm let's just roll with it!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  17. Excellent back workout Hulk. Back work is starting to become my favorite over chest.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  18. Today went in hot area for about 3.5 hrs. I was dripping sweat lol. Hit some light biceps tonight. Tomorrow cardio and chest

    Biceps:

    seated db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    seated preacher curls: 45 lbs x 10,8,8

    seated concentration db curls: 20 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine 1 arm curls: 40 lbs x 10,8,8

    db spider curls: 25 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. Did a straight up arms day workout with 1 pumpx3 and 1 speedx3 and I could wash my hair So far so good Pack !
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today went in hot area for about 3.5 hrs. I was dripping sweat lol. Hit some light biceps tonight. Tomorrow cardio and chest

    Biceps:

    seated db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

    seated preacher curls: 45 lbs x 10,8,8

    seated concentration db curls: 20 lbs x 10,10,10

    seated preacher machine 1 arm curls: 40 lbs x 10,8,8

    db spider curls: 25 lbs x 10,10,10
    This is how Hulkster builds his guns. Every workout your volume is up from last year. Keep it going Hulk !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Did a straight up arms day workout with 1 pumpx3 and 1 speedx3 and I could wash my hair So far so good Pack !
    When I get pumped up, I have trouble washing my back. Always end up pulling something.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    When I get pumped up, I have trouble washing my back. Always end up pulling something.
    Well that's because you do it in a pink bathroom
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  23. Couldn't wait to hit the gym again!! Good day at work. Went to gym for chest day then again to the track afterwards for cardio. 1 mile Feeling good right now and hope it rolls on!

    Chest:

    incline barbell press: 155 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4, 265 lbs x 2

    flat db bench press: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

    decline barbell presses: 185 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable flyes: 40 lbs x 10,10,10
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. You are an incline machine! Look at those numbers...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well that's because you do it in a pink bathroom
    MARMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Couldn't wait to hit the gym again!! Good day at work. Went to gym for chest day then again to the track afterwards for cardio. 1 mile Feeling good right now and hope it rolls on!

    Chest:

    incline barbell press: 155 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4, 265 lbs x 2

    flat db bench press: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

    decline barbell presses: 185 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable flyes: 40 lbs x 10,10,10
    Impressive presses there hulk. Feed you more !
    Double session eh !!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    You are an incline machine! Look at those numbers...
    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Impressive presses there hulk. Feed you more !
    Double session eh !!!!
    Yeah buddy
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  28. Today hit up gym for quick tricep workout, then off to take kids to park to ride bikes and hit some softballs.

    Triceps

    v bar press downs: 110 lbs x 12,12,12

    rope press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse cable pull downs: 100 lbs x 15,15,12

    machine dips: 120 lbs x 10,10,10

    ez bar skull crushers: 65 lbs x 8,8

    close grip bench: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. Well for a quick workout, looks intense! How were the bats swinging?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  30. I was using a tee that my sons coach hook me up with but I broke the damn thing on first swing. It's fixable though since it's just a rubber foam piece. I ended up throwing ball up and swinging. I hit some good ens lol.
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  31. Pop 500?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I was using a tee that my sons coach hook me up with but I broke the damn thing on first swing. It's fixable though since it's just a rubber foam piece. I ended up throwing ball up and swinging. I hit some good ens lol.
    Ease up there big guy. You don't know your own strength !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Ease up there big guy. You don't know your own strength !
    Hulks breaking the kids toys...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Hulks breaking the kids toys...
    Hahahahaha !!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  35. lol Yeah my oldest that plays bb was like dag gum Daddy why you swing so hard!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol Yeah my oldest that plays bb was like dag gum Daddy why you swing so hard!
    lol... too funny pack
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Much needed rest day today. Went to church with the family and then to lil Hulks/Wife's baby shower. Now chilling watching the Braves. Tomorrow back at it. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Prosupps Forum Rep!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Much needed rest day today. Went to church with the family and then to lil Hulks/Wife's baby shower. Now chilling watching the Braves. Tomorrow back at it. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Lil hulks shower NICE!!!!
    Board Rep
    www.MindandMuscle.com
    10 % discount code MARCO

  39. HULK SMASH

  40. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    then to lil Hulks/Wife's baby shower. !
    Right on bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why Nitric Oxide Powder is the MOST Intelligent Decision for Pump
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 09:11 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 09:54 AM
  3. Whats the difference:USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 12:45 AM
  4. Feel the heat!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Log in
Log in