Athletix new stim pre-workout review

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Athletix new stim pre-workout review

Today I finally took the stim pre workout. I emptied the caps into about 8 oz of water and shook it up. Mixed very well, no particles. Taste was gross I have to say. All I tasted was artificial sweetener. Really couldn't tell the flavor at all. As for results I just didn't feel anything. It was as if I had not taken a pre-workout at all. With the stim free pre I felt intense focus but it made me a bit tired. With this one I didn't feel anything. Sorry Athletix, I do appreciate the free sample but I'm just being honest with my review. If I could have mixed the stim free one with a strong stimulant product it would be a great addition. Anyway, thanks again to Athletix for letting me try it out.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn, I'm shocked you didn't feel it considering it's a pretty high stim feeling it should give, some guys have been saying the rush is very intense, maybe a second try in the future would work better for ya.

Thanks for the review!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Maybe double or triple the dosage. I'm used to PES Enhanced. When I take enhanced I take 1.5 servings pre and sip on 1.5 servings intra, that is when I'm not stacking it with Lecheek OxyEca. When I stack it with that fat burner I take 1 and 1. So my tolerance for stims is built up a bit. Strange thing is, I can't handle PES Alphamine, even at .25 of the dosage. So I guess it depends on the type of stimulant.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:42 PM
  2. Athletix Sports "NEW" Pre-Workout Reviews, "Acute FX"
    By JudgementDay in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:37 AM
  3. Athletix Non-Stim Pre-Workout Review
    By hsk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:57 AM