Reborn: The Solution Test's Controlled Labs White Flood - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Reborn: The Solution Test's Controlled Labs White Flood

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Will be off the next 3 days due to work and gym schedule. will resume on Wednesday!
    Looking forward to the update
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Strength Guys
    BQ Hypertrophy M1
    Week 2 Day 3

Tempo Indicator: (Eccentric, Pause, Concentric)

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

Pull-Ups:
    30 Reps over various sets/grips

Safety Bar Squat: (5:2:3)
    195 x 6 (6 Sets)

+10 Pounds

Lat-Pulldown: (5:2:3)
    85 x 6 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Hammer Strength Low Row: (3:3:3)
    40/Arm x 8 (4 Sets)

DB Pullover: (2:0:1)
    40 x 20 (4 Sets)

Barbell Curl: (5:2:3)
    65 x 6 (3 Sets)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: (5:2:3)
    30/arm x 6 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Chicken & Potato Bruschetta
    Cinnamon Swirl Loaves topped with PB Marshmallow Pudding + Banana's and Carmel/Chocolate Syrup
    PB Marshmallow Pudding+ Strawberries + Cinnamon Jacks:

WFR

Wow i so missed the WFR, woke up and slammed a scoop and BAM was ready to roll. 10 minutes later i slowly started to feel the energy flow through my veins and my mind started to get extra focused and was ready to slam a workout. Today i stacked with 1 scoop of hemavol and it was just insane, it enhanced the pump effect with extra agmatine in the formula from Hemavol and really made this product taken to the next level. May have to run it like this the rest of the log, seeing i have a few scoops left, but none the less this stuff is legit. This is a pre-workout people need to look into and i rank it towards the top of my favorites next to C4, Core Fury as my front runners.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Amazing as always. Gonna try hemavol with it tomorrow! Penguins game sat btw
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All over the penguins game, bro is going
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The Strength Guys
    BQ Hypertrophy M1
    Week 2 Day 4

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

Pull-Ups:

DB Stiff Legged Deadlifts: (5:2:3)
    65's x 6 (6 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Standing Leg Curl: (5:2:3)
    30/Leg x 6 (5 Sets)

Flat*DB*Press: (2:0:1)
    55's x 20 (5 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Incline Db Fly: (6:0:6)
    35's x 50 Seconds (5 Sets)

Chain Weighted Dips: (2:0:1)
    BW + 50lb Chains x 10 (4 Sets)

DB Shoulder Complex (Side Laterals, Front Laterals, Rear laterals) ((5:2:3))
    15's x 3 (4 Sets)

Cable*Rope*Crunches (1:3:1)
    70 x 15 (3 Sets)

Continuous Tension Lying Leg Curls:
    50 x 45 Seconds (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Cinnamon Swirl Homemade Soft Serve with Strawberries, Crushed Graham Crackers, and Cinnamon Jacks:

WFR

Starting to touch the bottom of my tub here, maybe a few scoops left if that because i did give some away.

I will have to finish this up and get a final review going, overall it will be a very detailed and productive review that will show a lot of positives i have experienced while running the product and what it did show and reflect during my workouts. Cannot say enough about how much success i have seen while utilizing the pre-workout.
  6. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All over the penguins game, bro is going
    Lucky! Might go see a steelers game out there this year. Not sure yet if I can get off of school :/
  7. Senior Member

Good stuff. You're teaching me to try and step up my logging in the future. I agree. Reborn is great stuff!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Good stuff. You're teaching me to try and step up my logging in the future. I agree. Reborn is great stuff!
    haha always teaching when i can substitute, i do have part time jobs too! Always busy!

Reborn FTW
  9. Elite Member

Holy Cannoli that post workout meal looks amazing... what's new though haha.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Holy Cannoli that post workout meal looks amazing... what's new though haha.
    Cusine Art ice Cream maker, make a shake with 1.5 scoops of protein and 1.5 cups of almond milk. VERY low calorie, mix-ins could be endless. takes 10 minutes and boom done!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The Strength Guys
    BQ Hypertrophy M1
    Week 2 Day 5

5 Minute Warm-up on Bike

Pull-Ups:

Back Squats: (5:2:3)
    235 x 6 (6 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Weighted Chin-Up: (5:2:3)
    BW x 6 (5 Sets)

Close Grip Seated Cable Row: (3:3:3)
    85 x 8 (4 Sets)

+5 Pounds

Barbell Row: (2:0:2)
    155 x 20 (4 Sets)

Reverse Grip Cable Pressdowns: (5:2:3)
    100 x 6 (3 Sets)

Diamond Grip Push-Ups: (2:0:1)
    BW x 15 (3 Sets)

B1: Leg Press Calf Raise (3:5:1)
    4 Plates/Side x 6 (3 Sets)

B2: Donkey Calf Raise: (3:5:1)
    4 Plates/Side x 6 (3 Sets)

Post-Workout:

Chicken and Beef Stuffed Peppers with Poached Eggs on top:

WFR

Probably one more workout left, coming on Monday, ill be sure to get the final review up after that. Overall another SOLID session, good energy, right on spot focus, and again i have not had jitters once this entire log dosing at 1 scoop. I figured there was no point in trying 1.5 scoops seeing that i got such good results with 1. My Focus/Energy never drops and it keeps me rolling the entire workout. So far this has been a very productive log and aided me in putting weight on the bar, getting stronger, and progressing.
  12. Senior Member

I might hit 1.5 my last workout just to see but then again.... Im more than content at 1 scoop! I also have 3 tubs thanks to nutra! Good stuff solution. Game 1 tonight!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I might hit 1.5 my last workout just to see but then again.... Im more than content at 1 scoop! I also have 3 tubs thanks to nutra! Good stuff solution. Game 1 tonight!
    8 o clock lets go PENS!
  14. Senior Member

8 o clock lets go PENS!
    so bummed! Couldn't seem to get anything going.... we better turn it around asap!
  15. Senior Member

Can't wait for your final review bro! Amazing and inspirational log right here
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

White Flood Reborn Juicy Watermelon Final Review

Taste

I have tried quite a few “Watermelon” flavored products in my time, and I have to say CL did a good job and improvement of the past on their flavoring. This is not a Jolly Rancher Watermelon flavoring, but its not a “Tart” Watermelon if you know what I am saying. Its not overpowering but its good, refreshing more like it. It should be called “Refreshing Watermelon” IMO because its not strong (even as stated on the bottle 8oz per 1 scoop) you get that initial watermelon flavoring and then it fades fast on the aftertaste on the way down. The initial burst of flavoring is very good, like a ripe watermelon not overly sweet and well done. It is misleading because it’s a clear color when mixed, but overall I found that 6-8oz per scoop (one scoop) sits very well and brings out great flavoring, nothing overpowering.

Mixability

I have never had problems with CL Products in the past and now, this is just another exception. The clear color throws it off but all in all it mixes very quickly and leaves 0 residue. Therefore CL did a great job!

Formula

Per 1 Scoop:

225mg Caffeine

EndoPump Complex:
    I dig the inclusion of BA, CM, and Norvaline. BA/CM will aid in recovery, performance, and endurance for training (unknown amount) and the bit of norvaline will be great for pumps during training as seen on the market in some other pre-workouts and GDA products.

RebornNeuro Complex:
    I am unknown on the fruit and the other ingredients involved in this mix here, perhaps a rep could chime in regarding the benefits and why they included this into the formula. Regardless it will be interesting to see the inclusion of these and why CL did it. There is always reasoning behind their methods.

Workout Reaction

Lets first comment on what is noticed during training and then how I dosed this

Energy
    225mg caffeine per serving for most will be an adequate amount. For me training fasted majority of the time I found it hit me perfect. Right upon waking 1 scoop WFR and bam I was ready to rock and roll about 15-20 minutes later as the energy started to take over and be felt. I am not a person that needs tons of stims to get going, this is just enough to give me energy and sustain my focus for around 90 minutes (The durations of most of my workouts ((Especially legs)) anything Upperbody will be shorter) depending on my split and current mesocycle I am running. There were no jitters and it was very smooth from start to finish of my workout, which even trailed into my post-workout meal after I drove home and cooked.
    Pump
    Much more noticeable when I had food in me prior to training (I dosed this prior to fasted morning training) and the pumps are not as noticeable, the Norvaline may play a part in this when dosed around carbs and training later in the day/afternoon. Not to mention a bit of food will aid performance (for some) compared to those who thrive off fasted training. Most of my training sessions are upon waking (5-6 a.m.) or afternoon (12,1,2ish around there) once in a while like 5-6ish depending on my schedule and if I am teaching or working other part time jobs (Since I have 3).

Dosage

1 scoop was taken either upon waking or 90 minutes after a meal (Fed Training)

Focus

The focus was a huge aspect to the product, while you get a good hit of energy right out of the gate, its not something that fades it sticks around and was present through 60-90 minute training sessions (as noted) and was even felt through the training session into Post-workout cardio(some days) or even when I drove 10 minutes home from the gym. The focus doesn’t fade its prolonged which aids in the product and what users want that do longer workouts, or endurance type activities. This does not just have to be geared towards those who lift, those who do endurance type athlethics/intermural sports. People could also take this prior to studying (which I have seen online for some individuals) that were getting ready to finish finals. Overall it’s a very well rounded product that will be a great addition to the CL Line

17. Senior Member

Great review! Are you referring to the schizandra berry extract schizandrol a? That was in the original jacked. It's supposed to be great for focus/endurance. Some people use it solo as a nootropic. I like the inclusion... That is the only new ingredient in the formula and the others were just upped which was great.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Great review! Are you referring to the schizandra berry extract schizandrol a? That was in the original jacked. It's supposed to be great for focus/endurance. Some people use it solo as a nootropic. I like the inclusion... That is the only new ingredient in the formula and the others were just upped which was great.
    Learn something new everyday!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Nice review man!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good work solution
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Good stuff brotha keep up the good work in the gym and in the kitchen
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid review. The foods pics are something to be proud of. I love your creativity in the kitchen!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Appreciate it fellas. WFR is solid and i would highly recommend it!

Just got some more Orange Triad and Oxi-Omega in the mail. need my essentials.

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Good stuff brotha keep up the good work in the gym and in the kitchen
    The log is over? confused... i am.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

I know, I mean in the future
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood White Raspberry Tester Thread!
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 12:46 AM
  3. Controlled Labs (White Flood) Tablets!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 03:31 PM
  4. **The official Controlled Labs WHITE FLOOD log**
    By Vipersg123 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 07:19 PM
  5. BLAP vs CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD
    By Blap in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:11 PM