Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review

1. Senior Member
    Answers

Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review

I finally had the opportunity to try the non-stimulant sample. I don't like sampling/testing a product without knowing the ingredient panel. However, I went against my view and gave it a go before my training session this morning.

Taste: By now, I've learned that the sample was watermelon flavored. I enjoyed the light flavoring; it wasn't overpowering or overly sweet. It reminded me of a watermelon flavored water product. I especially liked that it isn't artificially dyed.

Mixability: I've read varying opinions in regards to mixability: some reported decent solubility and other reported experienced insolubility. There seems to be one ingredient that doesn't possess the best solubility. Most people are guessing GMS/glycerol. It seems like a logical guess, but I'll reserve my opinion to later date.

Performance: I'm a competitive Olympic lifter, so I don't chase a non-functional pump for appearance. If the pump is inhibiting, it really distracts from my performance.

Before I give my experience with the sample, I would like to add a caveat. While working up to my working sets at 105kg in the snatch, I dislocated my shoulder on 100kgs and cut my workout short. Therefore, I can't give an accurate description of my experience.

I hope that I will be able to give the product another go when it is released.
    EvoMuse

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ouch sorry to hear about the dislocated shoulder :/

Thanks for the review.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Ouch sorry to hear about the dislocated shoulder :/

Thanks for the review.
    Thanks, JD. I wish I would have been able to give it a thorough review, but I had to cut it short.
    EvoMuse

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I finally had the opportunity to try the non-stimulant sample. I don't like sampling/testing a product without knowing the ingredient panel. However, I went against my view and gave it a go before my training session this morning.

Taste: By now, I've learned that the sample was watermelon flavored. I enjoyed the light flavoring; it wasn't overpowering or overly sweet. It reminded me of a watermelon flavored water product. I especially liked that it isn't artificially dyed.

Mixability: I've read varying opinions in regards to mixability: some reported decent solubility and other reported experienced insolubility. There seems to be one ingredient that doesn't possess the best solubility. Most people are guessing GMS/glycerol. It seems like a logical guess, but I'll reserve my opinion to later date.

Performance: I'm a competitive Olympic lifter, so I don't chase a non-functional pump for appearance. If the pump is inhibiting, it really distracts from my performance.

Before I give my experience with the sample, I would like to add a caveat. While working up to my working sets at 105kg in the snatch, I dislocated my shoulder on 100kgs and cut my workout short. Therefore, I can't give an accurate description of my experience.

I hope that I will be able to give the product another go when it is released.
    Thanks for the review domore. Although your experience was cut short with an unfortunate injury, we appreciate that you were still able to give us your opinion on the taste, mixability, and performance in regard to pump. I'm defnitely in agreement with you regarding a pump - if it gets in the way of what I'm trying to do and forces me to cut my workout short then I find than unproductive. Sure doing bicep curls until my arms are so huge that I cannot curl anymore may look great in the mirror... but how much work was I able to do that actually caused progression for growth! Hopefully in the future you can give it another go and see how it treats you fully through an entire workout... but damn you snatched 100kgs... strong work!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Thanks for the review domore. Although your experience was cut short with an unfortunate injury, we appreciate that you were still able to give us your opinion on the taste, mixability, and performance in regard to pump. I'm defnitely in agreement with you regarding a pump - if it gets in the way of what I'm trying to do and forces me to cut my workout short then I find than unproductive. Sure doing bicep curls until my arms are so huge that I cannot curl anymore may look great in the mirror... but how much work was I able to do that actually caused progression for growth! Hopefully in the future you can give it another go and see how it treats you fully through an entire workout... but damn you snatched 100kgs... strong work!
    I was having a decent day, too. Hopefully, I'll be able to give it a shot in the near future.
    EvoMuse

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Its out at the planet and at an awesome price! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

7. Senior Member
    Answers

Its out at the planet and at an awesome price! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...295-grams.html
    Were our samples 1 or 2 scoops? 5g of citrulline! My goodness!
    EvoMuse

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

I'm assuming we gave you fellas a full 2 scoops. No reason to short change you on 1 (and IMO I don't think so of your experiences with it would be the same on just half servings of all the ingredients).
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

9. Senior Member
    Answers

I'm assuming we gave you fellas a full 2 scoops. No reason to short change you on 1 (and IMO I don't think so of your experiences with it would be the same on just half servings of all the ingredients).
    The intro price is unbelievable; $20 for 100g of citrulline and 20g of agmatine.
    EvoMuse

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

The intro price is unbelievable; $20 for 100g of citrulline and 20g of agmatine.
    Yea we've lost our minds!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

The samples only had 2.5g of Citrulline, we increased it to 5g for the release

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Athletix has gone to another level for amazing intro sale.

13. Senior Member
    Answers

The samples only had 2.5g of Citrulline, we increased it to 5g for the release

Athletix has gone to another level for amazing intro sale.
    Very impressive. I'll be able to give it another shot after my incident during sampling.
    EvoMuse

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Very impressive. I'll be able to give it another shot after my incident during sampling.

Feedback on High Volume was amazing, but the released version is even better

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Feedback on High Volume was amazing, but the released version is even better
    Name:  tumblr_lpowg6F5DM1qzwyd1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  54.7 KB
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

If you plan on getting on it do it soon because it won't be $19.91 at NP very much longer: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=5924
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.

17. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    If you plan on getting on it do it soon because it won't be $19.91 at NP very much longer: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=5924
    Good deal! Unbelievable deal considering the formula. You guys hit it out of the park with this release.
    EvoMuse

18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Good deal! Unbelievable deal considering the formula. You guys hit it out of the park with this release.
    Thanks domore!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix - High Volume sample review..
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:19 PM
  2. AI Sports Recover Pro - sample review
    By fumoney in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 01:53 PM
  3. Millennium Sport Technologies 5 Sample Review
    By CDMMA in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Millennium Sport Technologies 5 Sample Review