Athletix Sports High Volume Sample Review

domore

Awards
I finally had the opportunity to try the non-stimulant sample. I don't like sampling/testing a product without knowing the ingredient panel. However, I went against my view and gave it a go before my training session this morning.

Taste: By now, I've learned that the sample was watermelon flavored. I enjoyed the light flavoring; it wasn't overpowering or overly sweet. It reminded me of a watermelon flavored water product. I especially liked that it isn't artificially dyed.

Mixability: I've read varying opinions in regards to mixability: some reported decent solubility and other reported experienced insolubility. There seems to be one ingredient that doesn't possess the best solubility. Most people are guessing GMS/glycerol. It seems like a logical guess, but I'll reserve my opinion to later date.

Performance: I'm a competitive Olympic lifter, so I don't chase a non-functional pump for appearance. If the pump is inhibiting, it really distracts from my performance.

Before I give my experience with the sample, I would like to add a caveat. While working up to my working sets at 105kg in the snatch, I dislocated my shoulder on 100kgs and cut my workout short. Therefore, I can't give an accurate description of my experience.

I hope that I will be able to give the product another go when it is released.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch sorry to hear about the dislocated shoulder :/

Thanks for the review.

domore

Awards
Ouch sorry to hear about the dislocated shoulder :/

Thanks for the review.
Thanks, JD. I wish I would have been able to give it a thorough review, but I had to cut it short.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finally had the opportunity to try the non-stimulant sample. I don't like sampling/testing a product without knowing the ingredient panel. However, I went against my view and gave it a go before my training session this morning.

Taste: By now, I've learned that the sample was watermelon flavored. I enjoyed the light flavoring; it wasn't overpowering or overly sweet. It reminded me of a watermelon flavored water product. I especially liked that it isn't artificially dyed.

Mixability: I've read varying opinions in regards to mixability: some reported decent solubility and other reported experienced insolubility. There seems to be one ingredient that doesn't possess the best solubility. Most people are guessing GMS/glycerol. It seems like a logical guess, but I'll reserve my opinion to later date.

Performance: I'm a competitive Olympic lifter, so I don't chase a non-functional pump for appearance. If the pump is inhibiting, it really distracts from my performance.

Before I give my experience with the sample, I would like to add a caveat. While working up to my working sets at 105kg in the snatch, I dislocated my shoulder on 100kgs and cut my workout short. Therefore, I can't give an accurate description of my experience.

I hope that I will be able to give the product another go when it is released.
Thanks for the review domore. Although your experience was cut short with an unfortunate injury, we appreciate that you were still able to give us your opinion on the taste, mixability, and performance in regard to pump. I'm defnitely in agreement with you regarding a pump - if it gets in the way of what I'm trying to do and forces me to cut my workout short then I find than unproductive. Sure doing bicep curls until my arms are so huge that I cannot curl anymore may look great in the mirror... but how much work was I able to do that actually caused progression for growth! Hopefully in the future you can give it another go and see how it treats you fully through an entire workout... but damn you snatched 100kgs... strong work!

domore

Awards
Thanks for the review domore. Although your experience was cut short with an unfortunate injury, we appreciate that you were still able to give us your opinion on the taste, mixability, and performance in regard to pump. I'm defnitely in agreement with you regarding a pump - if it gets in the way of what I'm trying to do and forces me to cut my workout short then I find than unproductive. Sure doing bicep curls until my arms are so huge that I cannot curl anymore may look great in the mirror... but how much work was I able to do that actually caused progression for growth! Hopefully in the future you can give it another go and see how it treats you fully through an entire workout... but damn you snatched 100kgs... strong work!
I was having a decent day, too. Hopefully, I'll be able to give it a shot in the near future.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were our samples 1 or 2 scoops? 5g of citrulline! My goodness!
I'm assuming we gave you fellas a full 2 scoops. No reason to short change you on 1 (and IMO I don't think so of your experiences with it would be the same on just half servings of all the ingredients). ;)

domore

Awards
I'm assuming we gave you fellas a full 2 scoops. No reason to short change you on 1 (and IMO I don't think so of your experiences with it would be the same on just half servings of all the ingredients). ;)
The intro price is unbelievable; $20 for 100g of citrulline and 20g of agmatine.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Were our samples 1 or 2 scoops? 5g of citrulline! My goodness!

The samples only had 2.5g of Citrulline, we increased it to 5g for the release :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The intro price is unbelievable; $20 for 100g of citrulline and 20g of agmatine.
Athletix has gone to another level for amazing intro sale.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive. I'll be able to give it another shot after my incident during sampling.

Feedback on High Volume was amazing, but the released version is even better :D