Getting INSANE PUMPS with VOLATILE!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Getting INSANE PUMPS with VOLATILE!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Getting INSANE PUMPS with VOLATILE!!


    DAY 1 with Volatile!

    - Jump Squats: holding 15 lbs DB 4 sets x 6 reps
    - Squats: 7 reps with 200 lbs, 5 reps with 220 lbs, 3 reps 230 lbs
    - Back Extensions: 3 sets x 12 reps with 45 lbs plate
    - MB Twists: 3 sets x 15 reps with 20 lbs MB
    I had to cut it short because of work. I started dosage with the recommended one scoop with 8 oz of water. 25 minutes later I felt the pump, and once at the gym I didn't want to leave! The feeling I got from Volatile was a clean stimulated feeling with no jittery feeling or itching, and it is has down the best tasting pre-workout I have ever had!

    - I am also competing in a 500 pushup challenge with the co-workers, at 180 about to win this with the help VOLATILE!

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    subbed! now go kill it brotha!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You'll notice postworkout soreness be cut down considerably. I am on day 4 and its an amazing feeling lol
  5. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 2:

    3.5 mile trail running through Georgia! Then another work day challenge 1000 ( 4 count ) flutterkicks. I really felt as though Volatile carried me through the last 300 reps. WOW!! I feel amazing and maybe could do another 500!
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 2:

    3.5 mile trail running through Georgia! Then another work day challenge 1000 ( 4 count ) flutterkicks. I really felt as though Volatile carried me through the last 300 reps. WOW!! I feel amazing and maybe could do another 500!
    Educate me on flutterkicks?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Educate me on flutterkicks?
    The AB exercise? As in lie on back, hands under butt and kick legs?
  8. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    The AB exercise? As in lie on back, hands under butt and kick legs?
    Ohhhh OK. Gotcha lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Ohhhh OK. Gotcha lol
    That's what I took it as. Did those for swimming
  10. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    That's what I took it as. Did those for swimming
    My ab exercises are:

    Squats
    Dead lifts
    bent rows

    Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  11. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    My ab exercises are:

    Squats
    Dead lifts
    bent rows

    Lol
    Yeah I have ventured moreso away from AB only exercises as well. If the program is built well, there shouldn't be a need for additional AB work haha.
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    Yeah I have ventured moreso away from AB only exercises as well. If the program is built well, there shouldn't be a need for additional AB work haha.
    Yeah. I mean unless you really want to add a lot of mass to them.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah. I mean unless you really want to add a lot of mass to them.
    I have decent mass there for my weight/height just trying to make them 'Pop' more. Getting cut obliques has been a challenge
  14. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    I have decent mass there for my weight/height just trying to make them 'Pop' more. Getting cut obliques has been a challenge
    If I have any fat at all that's where it sits. I'd have to be under 8% to have cut obliques
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    If I have any fat at all that's where it sits. I'd have to be under 8% to have cut obliques
    Do you cut for summer?
  16. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    Do you cut for summer?
    Yeah trying to right now. I'm at 220lbs around 13% bf or so. I love food. Lol cutting sucks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah trying to right now. I'm at 220lbs around 13% bf or so. I love food. Lol cutting sucks
    I am the same way. I was a huge carb-freak, as in eating a majority of carbs. Good for pumps but not for abs lol. I splurge a little on the weekends but keep stricter dieting during the week. Little to no alcohol either.

    I found that cooking the food you eat definitely makes it easier to follow a stricter diet.
  18. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    I am the same way. I was a huge carb-freak, as in eating a majority of carbs. Good for pumps but not for abs lol. I splurge a little on the weekends but keep stricter dieting during the week. Little to no alcohol either.

    I found that cooking the food you eat definitely makes it easier to follow a stricter diet.
    Absolutely right, cooking your own food is the only way to control everything. I totally quit drinking almost 2 years ago.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Absolutely right, cooking your own food is the only way to control everything. I totally quit drinking almost 2 years ago.
    Nice! Once I read it increases estrogen and lowers test, I had a different view about it haha. In college I used to lift in the mornings and go out in the evenings(2x/week). No idea how I functioned/made the gains I did.
  20. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Educate me on flutterkicks?
    FUBARMD that is the one and only. I did some with my hands and arms up in the air above my head extra burnage!
  21. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cutting does suck lol!
  22. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post

    FUBARMD that is the one and only. I did some with my hands and arms up in the air above my head extra burnage!
    I remember the pain of those lol. Couldn't stop til my coach said so. The thing that could make it even more of a challenge would be holding a medicine ball up in the air as well.
  23. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh yeah! Flutterkicks help develop hip flexors as wells as abs which help in running faster and going harder on footmarches such as 12 miles in 3 hours carrying 45lbs or more ruck!
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post

    Nice! Once I read it increases estrogen and lowers test, I had a different view about it haha. In college I used to lift in the mornings and go out in the evenings(2x/week). No idea how I functioned/made the gains I did.
    The effect is minimal unless its binge drinking on a really regular basis
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    The effect is minimal unless its binge drinking on a really regular basis
    Either way...not a fan of hangovers.
  26. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 3: One scoop with 10 oz of water felt this great tingling sensation mid rep of the first exercise. I didn't want to stop working out but time was some what limited lol!

    Pyramid pushups: Regular 2-12-2; Tricep 2-12-12; Dive Bombers 2-12-12; Wide Arm 2-12-12
    Pull-ups: Regular 2-8-2; Chin-ups 2-10-2; Close hand 2-8-2
    Abdominal: Half sit-ups 30 reps; Crunches 30 reps; Side sit-up 30 reps; Oblique 30 reps; Flutterkicks 80 reps ( 1 count), Leg Raises 30 reps; Twist 40 reps.
  27. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for some kick a$$ pumps.
  28. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 3: One scoop with 10 oz of water felt this great tingling sensation mid rep of the first exercise. I didn't want to stop working out but time was some what limited lol!

    Pyramid pushups: Regular 2-12-2; Tricep 2-12-12; Dive Bombers 2-12-12; Wide Arm 2-12-12
    Pull-ups: Regular 2-8-2; Chin-ups 2-10-2; Close hand 2-8-2
    Abdominal: Half sit-ups 30 reps; Crunches 30 reps; Side sit-up 30 reps; Oblique 30 reps; Flutterkicks 80 reps ( 1 count), Leg Raises 30 reps; Twist 40 reps.
    Nice calesthetic day. That's some work!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 3: One scoop with 10 oz of water felt this great tingling sensation mid rep of the first exercise. I didn't want to stop working out but time was some what limited lol!

    Pyramid pushups: Regular 2-12-2; Tricep 2-12-12; Dive Bombers 2-12-12; Wide Arm 2-12-12
    Pull-ups: Regular 2-8-2; Chin-ups 2-10-2; Close hand 2-8-2
    Abdominal: Half sit-ups 30 reps; Crunches 30 reps; Side sit-up 30 reps; Oblique 30 reps; Flutterkicks 80 reps ( 1 count), Leg Raises 30 reps; Twist 40 reps.
    Good looking workout. Pullups are some of my favorite these days
  30. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 4:

    Bench Press: 6 REPS @ 185 LBS; 4 REPS @ 205 REPS; 3 REPS @ 225LBS

    Incline Bench with DB: 2 SETS X 20 REPS @ 50 LBS

    Bent Over Rows: 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 135 LBS

    Dips: 4 SETS X 10 REPS

    BB Shrugs: ( 2 SEC HOLD) 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 55 LBS EA.

    Incline Rear Delt Flyes( Pinkies Up): 3 SETS X 12 REPS @ 20 LBS EA.

    Barbell Complex: ( Deadlifts, Bent Rows, Hang Cleans, Push Press, Back Squat) 4 SETS X 10 REPS WITH 90 SEC REST BETWEEN SETS @ 130 LBS

    AHHHHH FEELING GREAT!
  31. New Member
    FUBARMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    380291

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Solid BB complex
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 4:

    Bench Press: 6 REPS @ 185 LBS; 4 REPS @ 205 REPS; 3 REPS @ 225LBS

    Incline Bench with DB: 2 SETS X 20 REPS @ 50 LBS

    Bent Over Rows: 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 135 LBS

    Dips: 4 SETS X 10 REPS

    BB Shrugs: ( 2 SEC HOLD) 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 55 LBS EA.

    Incline Rear Delt Flyes( Pinkies Up): 3 SETS X 12 REPS @ 20 LBS EA.

    Barbell Complex: ( Deadlifts, Bent Rows, Hang Cleans, Push Press, Back Squat) 4 SETS X 10 REPS WITH 90 SEC REST BETWEEN SETS @ 130 LBS

    AHHHHH FEELING GREAT!
    That bb complex is bad ass
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 4:

    Bench Press: 6 REPS @ 185 LBS; 4 REPS @ 205 REPS; 3 REPS @ 225LBS

    Incline Bench with DB: 2 SETS X 20 REPS @ 50 LBS

    Bent Over Rows: 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 135 LBS

    Dips: 4 SETS X 10 REPS

    BB Shrugs: ( 2 SEC HOLD) 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 55 LBS EA.

    Incline Rear Delt Flyes( Pinkies Up): 3 SETS X 12 REPS @ 20 LBS EA.

    Barbell Complex: ( Deadlifts, Bent Rows, Hang Cleans, Push Press, Back Squat) 4 SETS X 10 REPS WITH 90 SEC REST BETWEEN SETS @ 130 LBS

    AHHHHH FEELING GREAT!
    I need to see this complex in action
  34. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I need to see this complex in action
    Anytime we meet up in the gym buddy!
  35. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 5:

    Jump Squats: 4 sets x 6 reps holding 20lbs DB

    Deadlifts: 7 reps @ 170lbs; 5 reps 185lbs; 4 reps 205 reps

    45 Degree Back Raises: holding a 45 lbs plate 3 sets x 12 reps

    Seated MB Twist: 3 sets x 15 reps @ 20lbs MB

    2 mile run on roads.

    Love this stuff muscle soreness non-existant. Pumpage for hours AHHHHHH Weights MUST LIFT THEM! LOL
  36. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 5:

    Jump Squats: 4 sets x 6 reps holding 20lbs DB

    Deadlifts: 7 reps @ 170lbs; 5 reps 185lbs; 4 reps 205 reps

    45 Degree Back Raises: holding a 45 lbs plate 3 sets x 12 reps

    Seated MB Twist: 3 sets x 15 reps @ 20lbs MB

    2 mile run on roads.

    Love this stuff muscle soreness non-existant. Pumpage for hours AHHHHHH Weights MUST LIFT THEM! LOL
    Nice bro.
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 5:

    Jump Squats: 4 sets x 6 reps holding 20lbs DB

    Deadlifts: 7 reps @ 170lbs; 5 reps 185lbs; 4 reps 205 reps

    45 Degree Back Raises: holding a 45 lbs plate 3 sets x 12 reps

    Seated MB Twist: 3 sets x 15 reps @ 20lbs MB

    2 mile run on roads.

    Love this stuff muscle soreness non-existant. Pumpage for hours AHHHHHH Weights MUST LIFT THEM! LOL
    Nice core work. Jump squats are brutal
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. New Member
    kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 6 : Pyramids

    Push-ups ( Regular, Tricep, Dive Bomber, Wide Arm) 2-14-2

    Abdominal
    Half Sit-Ups 30 reps
    Crunches 30 reps
    Obliques 30 reps
    Side-Situps 30 Reps
    Futterkicks 30 reps
    Leg Raises 30 reps
    Planks 60 sec holds

    4 mile run timed 30 minutes
  39. Senior Member
    cubsfan815's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,613
    Rep Power
    2265361

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 6 : Pyramids

    Push-ups ( Regular, Tricep, Dive Bomber, Wide Arm) 2-14-2

    Abdominal
    Half Sit-Ups 30 reps
    Crunches 30 reps
    Obliques 30 reps
    Side-Situps 30 Reps
    Futterkicks 30 reps
    Leg Raises 30 reps
    Planks 60 sec holds

    4 mile run timed 30 minutes
    Nice work. I probably couldn't even run 1 mile in 30 mins haha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  40. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 6 : Pyramids

    Push-ups ( Regular, Tricep, Dive Bomber, Wide Arm) 2-14-2

    Abdominal
    Half Sit-Ups 30 reps
    Crunches 30 reps
    Obliques 30 reps
    Side-Situps 30 Reps
    Futterkicks 30 reps
    Leg Raises 30 reps
    Planks 60 sec holds

    4 mile run timed 30 minutes
    You need to pick up the pace bro. Ranger School in 3-4 months
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting insane pumps on aderall/amphetamines
    By Trical in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:23 PM
  2. Tnubs gets so pumped he explodes with Hemavol
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Do you get lower back pumps with injectables?
    By boggs67ss in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 06:08 PM
  5. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in