Getting INSANE PUMPS with VOLATILE!!

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 1 with Volatile!

- Jump Squats: holding 15 lbs DB 4 sets x 6 reps
- Squats: 7 reps with 200 lbs, 5 reps with 220 lbs, 3 reps 230 lbs
- Back Extensions: 3 sets x 12 reps with 45 lbs plate
- MB Twists: 3 sets x 15 reps with 20 lbs MB
I had to cut it short because of work. I started dosage with the recommended one scoop with 8 oz of water. 25 minutes later I felt the pump, and once at the gym I didn't want to leave! The feeling I got from Volatile was a clean stimulated feeling with no jittery feeling or itching, and it is has down the best tasting pre-workout I have ever had!

- I am also competing in a 500 pushup challenge with the co-workers, at 180 about to win this with the help VOLATILE!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed! now go kill it brotha!!

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
You'll notice postworkout soreness be cut down considerably. I am on day 4 and its an amazing feeling lol

kernsbak84

Awards
Day 2:

3.5 mile trail running through Georgia! Then another work day challenge 1000 ( 4 count ) flutterkicks. I really felt as though Volatile carried me through the last 300 reps. WOW!! I feel amazing and maybe could do another 500!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

3.5 mile trail running through Georgia! Then another work day challenge 1000 ( 4 count ) flutterkicks. I really felt as though Volatile carried me through the last 300 reps. WOW!! I feel amazing and maybe could do another 500!
Educate me on flutterkicks?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
My ab exercises are:

Squats
Dead lifts
bent rows

Lol
Yeah I have ventured moreso away from AB only exercises as well. If the program is built well, there shouldn't be a need for additional AB work haha.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have ventured moreso away from AB only exercises as well. If the program is built well, there shouldn't be a need for additional AB work haha.
Yeah. I mean unless you really want to add a lot of mass to them.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I mean unless you really want to add a lot of mass to them.
I have decent mass there for my weight/height just trying to make them 'Pop' more. Getting cut obliques has been a challenge

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have decent mass there for my weight/height just trying to make them 'Pop' more. Getting cut obliques has been a challenge
If I have any fat at all that's where it sits. I'd have to be under 8% to have cut obliques

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah trying to right now. I'm at 220lbs around 13% bf or so. I love food. Lol cutting sucks
I am the same way. I was a huge carb-freak, as in eating a majority of carbs. Good for pumps but not for abs lol. I splurge a little on the weekends but keep stricter dieting during the week. Little to no alcohol either.

I found that cooking the food you eat definitely makes it easier to follow a stricter diet.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am the same way. I was a huge carb-freak, as in eating a majority of carbs. Good for pumps but not for abs lol. I splurge a little on the weekends but keep stricter dieting during the week. Little to no alcohol either.

I found that cooking the food you eat definitely makes it easier to follow a stricter diet.
Absolutely right, cooking your own food is the only way to control everything. I totally quit drinking almost 2 years ago.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely right, cooking your own food is the only way to control everything. I totally quit drinking almost 2 years ago.
Nice! Once I read it increases estrogen and lowers test, I had a different view about it haha. In college I used to lift in the mornings and go out in the evenings(2x/week). No idea how I functioned/made the gains I did.

FUBARMD

Awards
  • Established
FUBARMD that is the one and only. I did some with my hands and arms up in the air above my head extra burnage!
I remember the pain of those lol. Couldn't stop til my coach said so. The thing that could make it even more of a challenge would be holding a medicine ball up in the air as well.

kernsbak84

Awards
Oh yeah! Flutterkicks help develop hip flexors as wells as abs which help in running faster and going harder on footmarches such as 12 miles in 3 hours carrying 45lbs or more ruck!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Once I read it increases estrogen and lowers test, I had a different view about it haha. In college I used to lift in the mornings and go out in the evenings(2x/week). No idea how I functioned/made the gains I did.
The effect is minimal unless its binge drinking on a really regular basis

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 3: One scoop with 10 oz of water felt this great tingling sensation mid rep of the first exercise. I didn't want to stop working out but time was some what limited lol!

Pyramid pushups: Regular 2-12-2; Tricep 2-12-12; Dive Bombers 2-12-12; Wide Arm 2-12-12
Pull-ups: Regular 2-8-2; Chin-ups 2-10-2; Close hand 2-8-2
Abdominal: Half sit-ups 30 reps; Crunches 30 reps; Side sit-up 30 reps; Oblique 30 reps; Flutterkicks 80 reps ( 1 count), Leg Raises 30 reps; Twist 40 reps.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 3: One scoop with 10 oz of water felt this great tingling sensation mid rep of the first exercise. I didn't want to stop working out but time was some what limited lol!

Pyramid pushups: Regular 2-12-2; Tricep 2-12-12; Dive Bombers 2-12-12; Wide Arm 2-12-12
Abdominal: Half sit-ups 30 reps; Crunches 30 reps; Side sit-up 30 reps; Oblique 30 reps; Flutterkicks 80 reps ( 1 count), Leg Raises 30 reps; Twist 40 reps.
Nice calesthetic day. That's some work!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Good looking workout. Pullups are some of my favorite these days

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 4:

Bench Press: 6 REPS @ 185 LBS; 4 REPS @ 205 REPS; 3 REPS @ 225LBS

Incline Bench with DB: 2 SETS X 20 REPS @ 50 LBS

Bent Over Rows: 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 135 LBS

Dips: 4 SETS X 10 REPS

BB Shrugs: ( 2 SEC HOLD) 3 SETS X 10 REPS @ 55 LBS EA.

Incline Rear Delt Flyes( Pinkies Up): 3 SETS X 12 REPS @ 20 LBS EA.

Barbell Complex: ( Deadlifts, Bent Rows, Hang Cleans, Push Press, Back Squat) 4 SETS X 10 REPS WITH 90 SEC REST BETWEEN SETS @ 130 LBS

AHHHHH FEELING GREAT!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4:

Barbell Complex: ( Deadlifts, Bent Rows, Hang Cleans, Push Press, Back Squat) 4 SETS X 10 REPS WITH 90 SEC REST BETWEEN SETS @ 130 LBS

AHHHHH FEELING GREAT!
That bb complex is bad ass

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4:

AHHHHH FEELING GREAT!
I need to see this complex in action

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 5:

Jump Squats: 4 sets x 6 reps holding 20lbs DB

Deadlifts: 7 reps @ 170lbs; 5 reps 185lbs; 4 reps 205 reps

45 Degree Back Raises: holding a 45 lbs plate 3 sets x 12 reps

Seated MB Twist: 3 sets x 15 reps @ 20lbs MB

2 mile run on roads.

Love this stuff muscle soreness non-existant. Pumpage for hours AHHHHHH Weights MUST LIFT THEM! LOL

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5:

2 mile run on roads.

Love this stuff muscle soreness non-existant. Pumpage for hours AHHHHHH Weights MUST LIFT THEM! LOL
Nice bro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5:

2 mile run on roads.

Nice core work. Jump squats are brutal

kernsbak84

Awards
Day 6 : Pyramids

Push-ups ( Regular, Tricep, Dive Bomber, Wide Arm) 2-14-2

Abdominal
Half Sit-Ups 30 reps
Crunches 30 reps
Obliques 30 reps
Side-Situps 30 Reps
Futterkicks 30 reps
Leg Raises 30 reps
Planks 60 sec holds

4 mile run timed 30 minutes

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Abdominal
Half Sit-Ups 30 reps
Crunches 30 reps
Obliques 30 reps
Side-Situps 30 Reps
Futterkicks 30 reps
Leg Raises 30 reps
Planks 60 sec holds

Nice work. I probably couldn't even run 1 mile in 30 mins haha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Abdominal
Half Sit-Ups 30 reps
Crunches 30 reps
Obliques 30 reps
Side-Situps 30 Reps
Futterkicks 30 reps
Leg Raises 30 reps
Planks 60 sec holds

You need to pick up the pace bro. Ranger School in 3-4 months

kernsbak84

Awards
Yeah bro I know right now just concentrating on EFMB and hopefully Airborne. I'm running evert other day and sometimes two days in a row. I plan on doing a 6 mile ruck Friday afternoon if you wanna join in.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro I know right now just concentrating on EFMB and hopefully Airborne. I'm running evert other day and sometimes two days in a row. I plan on doing a 6 mile ruck Friday afternoon if you wanna join in.
I am in. Where?

kernsbak84

Awards
I'm thinking one loop around the the pond back down to PAS.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn laying it down!!! Lol

Sorry for not being around last couple days I'm out of town for work

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 7:

Chin-ups: 15

Front Lat Pulldowns: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS),1st set x 20 reps @ 120lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 140 lbs

Standing DB Military Press: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS) 1st setx 20 reps @ 45 lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 50lbs

1 Arm Cable Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets x 10 reps @ 20 lbs

Run the Rack DB Curls, Palms Up: 45lbs x 8 reps, 35lbs x 8 reps, 25lbs x 8 reps, 15lbs x 8 reps

Core Curcuit x Sets: Sprinter Sit-ups x 20 reps; V-Ups x 15 reps; Toe Touches x 15 reps; Hip-Ups x 15 reps

Then I also added a 3 mile run to this to incorporate a Cardio event. And tonight around 10pm I plan to also conduct a 6 mile footmarch carrying a 40lbs ruck as well for endurance.

Today's dosage was 1.5 scoops because I needed to bring the extra intensity to the gym and I DID!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 7:

Chin-ups: 15

Front Lat Pulldowns: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS),1st set x 20 reps @ 120lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 140 lbs

Standing DB Military Press: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS) 1st setx 20 reps @ 45 lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 50lbs

1 Arm Cable Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets x 10 reps @ 20 lbs

Run the Rack DB Curls, Palms Up: 45lbs x 8 reps, 35lbs x 8 reps, 25lbs x 8 reps, 15lbs x 8 reps

Core Curcuit x Sets: Sprinter Sit-ups x 20 reps; V-Ups x 15 reps; Toe Touches x 15 reps; Hip-Ups x 15 reps

Then I also added a 3 mile run to this to incorporate a Cardio event. And tonight around 10pm I plan to also conduct a 6 mile footmarch carrying a 40lbs ruck as well for endurance.

Today's dosage was 1.5 scoops because I needed to bring the extra intensity to the gym and I DID!
Nice! That's some work buddy! That 6 mile sounds like fun ;)