Destroying Fat with Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Destroying Fat with Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 20: May 9th

    Chin-ups: 15

    Front Lat Pulldowns: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS),1st set x 20 reps @ 120lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 140 lbs

    Standing DB Military Press: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS) 1st setx 20 reps @ 45 lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 50lbs

    1 Arm Cable Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets x 10 reps @ 20 lbs

    Run the Rack DB Curls, Palms Up: 45lbs x 8 reps, 35lbs x 8 reps, 25lbs x 8 reps, 15lbs x 8 reps

    Core Curcuit x Sets: Sprinter Sit-ups x 20 reps; V-Ups x 15 reps; Toe Touches x 15 reps; Hip-Ups x 15 reps

    Then I also added a 3 mile run to this to incorporate a Cardio event. And tonight around 10pm I plan to also conduct a 6 mile footmarch carrying a 40lbs ruck as well!

    All I can really say is that I love the two pill dosage, it really has turned up the intensity of this chapter in my life aka Destroying BF!

  2. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 20: May 9th

    Chin-ups: 15

    Front Lat Pulldowns: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS),1st set x 20 reps @ 120lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 140 lbs

    Standing DB Military Press: 2 SETS ( MAX REPS) 1st setx 20 reps @ 45 lbs; 2nd set x 15 reps @ 50lbs

    1 Arm Cable Rear Delt Flyes: 4 sets x 10 reps @ 20 lbs

    Run the Rack DB Curls, Palms Up: 45lbs x 8 reps, 35lbs x 8 reps, 25lbs x 8 reps, 15lbs x 8 reps

    Core Curcuit x Sets: Sprinter Sit-ups x 20 reps; V-Ups x 15 reps; Toe Touches x 15 reps; Hip-Ups x 15 reps

    Then I also added a 3 mile run to this to incorporate a Cardio event. And tonight around 10pm I plan to also conduct a 6 mile footmarch carrying a 40lbs ruck as well!

    All I can really say is that I love the two pill dosage, it really has turned up the intensity of this chapter in my life aka Destroying BF!
    Another solid workout. The two pill dosage will definitely amp things up! Don't forget about our new pre workout that's going to need beta testers soon. Might get lucky and be a first one to try it out.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Another solid workout. The two pill dosage will definitely amp things up! Don't forget about our new pre workout that's going to need beta testers soon. Might get lucky and be a first one to try it out.
    I am hoping that I will be one of the CHOSEN ones by FInaFlex for the next ULTIMATE supp release!
    •   
       

  4. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 22: May 11th

    Ran 2 miles on the treadmill at a 5% incline for endurance.

    Abdominals using my Perfect Sit-up apparataus with level 1 resistance: 2 sets x 30 reps crunches with feet on floor; 2 sets x 30 reps crunches with feet off the floor; 2 sets x 30 reps abdominal twist; 2 sets x 30 reps obliques elbow to knee. Plank for 60 sec on each side and front no rest period between each.
  5. edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2006185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post

    I am hoping that I will be one of the CHOSEN ones by FInaFlex for the next ULTIMATE supp release!
    Who knows.....maybe 1 of the lucky 10

    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  6. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 23: May 12th Rest Day

    Worked then spent time with the wifey and fam on this Mother's Day!
  7. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 23: May 12th Rest Day

    Worked then spent time with the wifey and fam on this Mother's Day!
    Happy mothers day to the wife bud.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Happy mothers day to the wife bud.
    Thanks! Back into the workout regimine tommorrow hardcore!
  9. edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2006185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Thanks! Back into the workout regimine tommorrow hardcore!
    Yeah buddy......show us what you got................
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  10. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Yeah buddy......show us what you got................
    Day 23: May 13th

    Bench Press: 205lbs x 5 reps; 225lbs x 3 reps; 245lbs x 2 reps

    Incline Bench Press
    : 2 sets x 20 reps @ 55lbs DB

    Barbell Bent over Rows:
    4 set x 8 reps @ 135 lbs

    Tricep Rope Pushdowns
    : 4 sets x 8 reps @ 70lbs

    Barbell Shrugs
    : 3 sets x 10 reps with 2 sec hold @ 125lbs

    Incline Rear Delt Flyes ( pinkies up)
    : 3 sets x 12 reps @ 20 lbs

    Barbell Complex ( deadlifts, rows,hang cleans, push & press, squats)
    : 4 sets x 10 reps @ 140 lbs 90 sec rest between sets

    Abdominals
    : Crunches 10 sets x 10 reps; Leg Raises with 5lb leg weights ea. 10 sets x 10 reps

    Still dosing with two and I feel great and looking good too!
  11. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 23: May 13th

    Bench Press: 205lbs x 5 reps; 225lbs x 3 reps; 245lbs x 2 reps

    Incline Bench Press
    : 2 sets x 20 reps @ 55lbs DB

    Barbell Bent over Rows:
    4 set x 8 reps @ 135 lbs

    Tricep Rope Pushdowns
    : 4 sets x 8 reps @ 70lbs

    Barbell Shrugs
    : 3 sets x 10 reps with 2 sec hold @ 125lbs

    Incline Rear Delt Flyes ( pinkies up)
    : 3 sets x 12 reps @ 20 lbs

    Barbell Complex ( deadlifts, rows,hang cleans, push & press, squats)
    : 4 sets x 10 reps @ 140 lbs 90 sec rest between sets

    Abdominals
    : Crunches 10 sets x 10 reps; Leg Raises with 5lb leg weights ea. 10 sets x 10 reps

    Still dosing with two and I feel great and looking good too!
    Yeah buddy!!!
  12. edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2006185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post

    Day 23: May 13th

    Bench Press: 205lbs x 5 reps; 225lbs x 3 reps; 245lbs x 2 reps

    Incline Bench Press: 2 sets x 20 reps @ 55lbs DB

    Barbell Bent over Rows: 4 set x 8 reps @ 135 lbs

    Tricep Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets x 8 reps @ 70lbs

    Barbell Shrugs: 3 sets x 10 reps with 2 sec hold @ 125lbs

    Incline Rear Delt Flyes ( pinkies up): 3 sets x 12 reps @ 20 lbs

    Barbell Complex ( deadlifts, rows,hang cleans, push & press, squats): 4 sets x 10 reps @ 140 lbs 90 sec rest between sets

    Abdominals: Crunches 10 sets x 10 reps; Leg Raises with 5lb leg weights ea. 10 sets x 10 reps

    Still dosing with two and I feel great and looking good too!
    BOOM.....like the barbell complex
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  13. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    BOOM.....like the barbell complex

    Plenty more where that came from!
  14. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 24: May 14th

    Deep Squats( a** touching my heels deep): 5 reps @ 135lbs; 4 reps @ 185lbs; 3 reps @ 205lbs

    Weighted Lunges holding 20lbs DB: 3 sets x 5 reps

    Decline sit-ups with a 25 lbs plate: 3 sets x 15 reps

    Jump Squats holding 15lbs DB : 3 sets x 5 reps

    1.5 mile run
  15. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 24: May 24th

    Deep Squats( a** touching my heels deep): 5 reps @ 135lbs; 4 reps @ 185lbs; 3 reps @ 205lbs

    Weighted Lunges holding 20lbs DB: 3 sets x 5 reps

    Decline sit-ups with a 25 lbs plate: 3 sets x 15 reps

    Jump Squats holding 15lbs DB : 3 sets x 5 reps

    1.5 mile run
    Good sh!t bro
  16. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Good sh!t bro
    Thanks brosif we have to hit the gym again soon sometime!
  17. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Thanks brosif we have to hit the gym again soon sometime!
    Tomorrow!!!
  18. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 25 & 26: Rest Days

    Sorry that I haven't posted but the shoulder became a little sketchy and after doing those deep squats legs were pretty wrecked but, I will be hitting it hard tommorrow. The pounds however still feel as though they're stilling coming off without exercise thanks to FinaFlex Xanthine 500 2 pills a day.
  19. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 25 & 26: Rest Days

    Sorry that I haven't posted but the shoulder became a little sketchy and after doing those deep squats legs were pretty wrecked but, I will be hitting it hard tommorrow. The pounds however still feel as though they're stilling coming off without exercise thanks to FinaFlex Xanthine 500 2 pills a day.
    Thumbs up! No activity and still losing is perfect world type stuff

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  20. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 25 & 26: Rest Days

    Sorry that I haven't posted but the shoulder became a little sketchy and after doing those deep squats legs were pretty wrecked but, I will be hitting it hard tommorrow. The pounds however still feel as though they're stilling coming off without exercise thanks to FinaFlex Xanthine 500 2 pills a day.
    2 rest days. Man, i bet you feel great right now. Sometimes it takes me a rest day to get my body right, then I am leaner after the next 'work' day. Kickin a$$ bro!!
  21. chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,134
    Rep Power
    424171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    2 rest days. Man, i bet you feel great right now. Sometimes it takes me a rest day to get my body right, then I am leaner after the next 'work' day. Kickin a$$ bro!!
    Friggin slaying it.great workout logs.
  22. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 27: May 17th

    Okay I have been down for a little bit due to some suspect left shoulder pain, but today I decided to test it out because I hate not working out. Know what I mean? I decided to test it out with some BW training. I have been still dosing with the two pills and loving every minute of it!

    Pyramid Push-ups: Regular push-ups 2-14-2; Tricep push-ups 2-12-2; Dive Bomber push-ups 2-12-2; Wide Arm push-ups 2-12-2

    Pull-Ups: Pull Ups 2-8-2; Chin-ups 2-8-2; Close Hands 2-8-2; Wide Arm 2-8-2

    Abdominal
    : Half Sit-Ups 30 reps; Crunches 30 reps; Side Sit-ups 30 reps; Obliques 30 reps; Leg Raises 30 reps; Flutterkicks 120 reps
  23. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sooooo what's the weigh in? And how did the shoulder feel.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  24. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Sooooo what's the weigh in? And how did the shoulder feel.
    My apologies on the weigh-in drum roll please 193.5 lbs. And the shoulder felt about 95% so pretty much good to go on with lifting.
  25. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post

    My apologies on the weigh-in drum roll please 193.5 lbs. And the shoulder felt about 95% so pretty much good to go on with lifting.
    Five and a half pounds. Thats pretty dang good

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  26. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am wondering maybe if I lower the amount I am lifting and do more endurance cardio based stuff will that help?
  27. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I am wondering maybe if I lower the amount I am lifting and do more endurance cardio based stuff will that help?
    Sounds like a smart plan
  28. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    While cardio burns more calories minute per minute, lifting actually induces an anabolic spike for an hour after training when ur body is trying to recover and its about 25% extra calories burned. So if u burn 200 cals lifting it evens out to about 250. I've always lifted hard then did some walking on an incline after workouts. Reason being is my body has disposed of all simple sugars for energy while lifting and is now burning fat.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  29. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    While cardio burns more calories minute per minute, lifting actually induces an anabolic spike for an hour after training when ur body is trying to recover and its about 25% extra calories burned. So if u burn 200 cals lifting it evens out to about 250. I've always lifted hard then did some walking on an incline after workouts. Reason being is my body has disposed of all simple sugars for energy while lifting and is now burning fat.
    Which is the reason for Intermittent Fasting and Fasted Training. Fat shredding powerhouse!
  30. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Which is the reason for Intermittent Fasting and Fasted Training. Fat shredding powerhouse!
    ........not.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  31. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    ........not.
    Is that not right?
  32. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    IF really isn't about fasted training. Its about how you eat during the day. Fasted training can happen with any program. Don't have to sllam all ur food into an 8 hour window to do that.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870704

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    IF really isn't about fasted training. Its about how you eat during the day. Fasted training can happen with any program. Don't have to sllam all ur food into an 8 hour window to do that.
    Oh ok, right on.
  34. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Schooled lol j/k drewsicle!
  35. edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,119
    Rep Power
    2006185

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    While cardio burns more calories minute per minute, lifting actually induces an anabolic spike for an hour after training when ur body is trying to recover and its about 25% extra calories burned. So if u burn 200 cals lifting it evens out to about 250. I've always lifted hard then did some walking on an incline after workouts. Reason being is my body has disposed of all simple sugars for energy while lifting and is now burning fat.
    Exactly this^ thanks Monte, lots of people still don't get this.

    First you go all out with the weight training, after this it's mostly/totally bye bye with the simple carbs, everything you 've got left goes in the cardio, in which you'll be a fat burning machine.

    Still don't get why some people do it the other way around.....stupid instructors and a holes on tv that tell people that cardio is the most important.....

    more muscle....burn more calories a day!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  36. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DAY 28: May 18th

    4.5 mile run

    DAY 29: May 19th

    Resting the shoulder

    DAY 30: May 20th

    Flat Bench Press: 5 reps @ 205lbs; 3 reps @ 220lbs; 2 reps @ 235 lbs /Shoulder felt really good I was taking this one slow.

    Incline DB Bench Press: 2 sets x 20 reps @ 50lbs /Shoulder feeling good!

    Bent Over BB Rows: 4 sets x 8 reps @ 115lbs

    Dips: 4 sets x 8 reps BW

    BB Shrugs ( 2sec hold): 3 sets x 8 reps

    Hammer Curls: 4 sets x 8 reps @ 50lbs

    I decided to skip the Barbell Complex today simply I don't want to risk any injury to the shoulder, and yes I cried a little bit on the inside because of this!
  37. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    if I don't get off work in time to go lift I'm going to cry a lot on the outside.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  38. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    if I don't get off work in time to go lift I'm going to cry a lot on the outside.
    That sucks! Luckily being the military it's encouraged but I am limited in some sense on how bulked up I can get. Also with the crazy schedule that I have gym time comes at some of the most random times.
  39. Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,548
    Rep Power
    7326889

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post

    That sucks! Luckily being the military it's encouraged but I am limited in some sense on how bulked up I can get. Also with the crazy schedule that I have gym time comes at some of the most random times.
    I work an on call 24 hours a day schedual so I understand that part. I hate going in after a 12 hour shift though because after being in the heat all day I feel like I'm short changing myself.

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  40. kernsbak84's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    222183

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Definitely know what you mean being in a light infantry unit 4th RTBn ( Ranger School) as a medic the PT is crazy and so is the taskings and training!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need 5 loggers to log the new FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 09:02 PM
  2. FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT (60 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 11:27 AM
  3. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 08:33 PM
  4. Chevy6s Chick going to sweat it off with Finaflex- Pro Xanthine 500xt
    By Chevy6s Chick in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:29 AM
  5. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in