Destroying Fat with Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fair enough.
Thanks.
I have a FinaFlex bonanza coming up in a few months. Got 6 bottles of 550 xd Black, 2 1-alpha, and 2 Epi-v. 2 bottles of PCT REv black as well.
I have a natty bulk under way at the moment, another 11 weeks left. I will definitely be hitting you guys up for some cycle info, and I will be logging it as well.
This sounds like a finaflex party :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Cool. I will pass on the info. Rock on FinaFlex!

I have a question, how long are these bottles of 550 xd (original) good for after expiration. I have some buddies that have some and they are looking at running them. I believe the batch they have expired in Nov 2011.
that's quite awhile on expiry date..
there are some compounds that are a bit more prudent to follow advised expiry than others..
some products have expiry date for different reasons - DSHEA guidelines are one; product quality/efficacy/safety another
PH is not necessarily one of the ones you have to be finite about following

that said - as a company, please understand we cannot advise you to run around using outdated product :D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's quite awhile on expiry date..
there are some compounds that are a bit more prudent to follow advised expiry than others..
some products have expiry date for different reasons - DSHEA guidelines are one; product quality/efficacy/safety another
PH is not necessarily one of the ones you have to be finite about following

that said - as a company, please understand we cannot advise you to run around using outdated product :D
Understood! Thanks for the speedy reply as always. FinaFlex reps never cease to impress me. Great bunch o guys!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
good to see you back kerns - look forward to your final thoughts

kernsbak84

Awards
Okay Gents here is the moment that you have been patiently waiting for! The Final Review of FinaFlex's Xanthine 500 XT

Taste: N/A Capsule form.

Ease of Use: Very easy to get into a regimented habit of taking them. The pills were easy to consume as well.

Energy: 11/10 Thirty minutes after the first initial dose, I felt revigerated without the neverousness and shakes.

Hunger Supression: 10/10 Not only did it control my hunger it also control those well known hunger pains, i.e. moodiness, lethargic feeling, etc.

Mood Enhancement: 10/10 It feel insync with the energy boost, not only did I have energy but the I felt like I could conquer the world.

Fat Burning: 10/10 It definetely kicked the fat off my midsection. I didn't really have tons of it but I have also had trouble eliminating the love handles and the lower abdomen. FinaFlex Xanthine 500 did what I could for the last ten years.

I would highly recommend this product to my friends and anyone else with stubborn belly fat and body fat.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we appreciate you taking the time kerns, and working around obligations to run this log
so glad you enjoyed! :thumbsup:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Glad you enjoyed it and you did an awesome log even while kicking butt in the field :p