Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Another high volume session in the books it seems. Full body days are good every once in a while for me too. Can really get all the muscles feeling good and limber while getting the blood flowing around.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Another high volume session in the books it seems. Full body days are good every once in a while for me too. Can really get all the muscles feeling good and limber while getting the blood flowing around.
    Also very nice when you can't train often....if I can only train 2 times a week then I prefer to pair lots of muscle groups together.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Also very nice when you can't train often....if I can only train 2 times a week then I prefer to pair lots of muscle groups together.
    I do the same thing if i know my weeks going to be jampacked. I almost seem to get a better workout that way too.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

yea, felt really good, it also keeps me from doing too much for one body part, keeps the workout fresh
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I do the same thing if i know my weeks going to be jampacked. I almost seem to get a better workout that way too.
    yeah, gives the feeling of get in and kill **** with the time you got
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

another great leg workout.....wasnt feeling great all morning but once i got ready to lit i felt great.....my legs had not felt 100% earlier in the day so i decided to focuz more on for and keeping tension on the muscle rather than going for more weight.

4 sets leg ext 15-20 reps double drop on last set to pre exhaust the quads

squat
    205x8
    225x8
    235x8
    245x8
    245x6+2 forced!
    135x AM - forgot how many i got but had 2 or 3 forced as well

Front squat
    155x8
    155x8
    165x8
    165x8
    115x as many plus 2 forced

Hack squat - forgot weight but did 4 sets 12-15 with forced and a double drop on last set!!! intense!!!

Glute bridge
    305x10
    315x10
    315x10
    315x10

leg ext ss leg press machine 12-15 on ext 15-20 on press with double drop on last set

pre exhausting and focus on on form really had my legs on fire, felt good to get a good pump going from squats

hip abductor machine, 3 set seated , 3 sets leaning forward (hits the glutes lower, good stuff)

glute kickback machine 4 sets with really strong contractions at the top

seated leg curl 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

1 leg leg curl 4 sets 10-12, forced reps with other leg if i couldnt reach 10-12

DB RDL - constant tension 65lb 4 sets 10-12
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

no doubt bcaa+saa kept me going today, trained fasted and used about 1.5 scoops, felt great the whole time, unfortunately its coming to an end soon :-(
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

how would i go about becoming a finaflex rep ive been thinking about it and i love all their products have been using their products for years, always recommend their products to friends, have been involved with them for years, and would love to represent such a good company, would really give me alot of pride........any possible openings?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

you would come to me kretzy
    love your support and enthusiasm, and your log here is really nice & clean, been fun to follow..
    we are set at the current time, but I will keep an eye on you and in mind for future openings, thank you for your interest!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how would i go about becoming a finaflex rep ive been thinking about it and i love all their products have been using their products for years, always recommend their products to friends, have been involved with them for years, and would love to represent such a good company, would really give me alot of pride........any possible openings?
    We love the interest brother and your log clearly shows your enthusiasm and dedication.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

thanks guys, just tryin to help you guys as much as you have helped me........if any openings do come about, i would love it!......... anyways....

chest/tris today

bench - changed it up a little today went away from 5x5 focusing on constant tension in a little higher rep range

165x8
    165x8
    175x8
    175x8+2 forced
    125x17+3 forced

Incline barbell

125x10
    125x9
    125x8+1
    125x7+2 drop 95 x 6+2

weighted dips
    25x10
    25x10
    25x12 - long rest
    35x8 + 3 negatives drop Bodyweight x 10

Decline DB press -

55x15
    55x13
    55x12
    55x12+3

incline db fly ss incline machine press 3 sets 10-15

cable fly fst -7 style - 7 sets 12-15 30 seconds rest, flushing it with blood baby!!

skull crusher

70x10
    70x8
    70x8
    70x7+2 drop 50 x 6+2

DB overhead
    60x12
    60x12
    60x10
    60x10 drop 40x8

cable rev grip pressdown 4 sets 10-15

cable kick back 3 sets 10-15

hanging leg raises - 6 sets of 10-15

decline bench reverse crunch 5 sets of 10 really focusing on the contraction of the lower abs, makes it really tough

"wheel of death" 3 minutes.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

there is no doubt the BCCA+SAA helps my workouts esp when fasted....i was drinking regular BCAAs when i started but half way through started with the BCAA+SAA and i got a second wind of energy and any hunger issues i had were gone....this stuff is great! and tastes amazing!!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Big shout out to DW on his big win this past weekend, forgot to say that!!!

off day today no BCAA+SAA , probably about 1.5-2 scoops left so final review will be up soon!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Big shout out to DW on his big win this past weekend, forgot to say that!!!

off day today no BCAA+SAA , probably about 1.5-2 scoops left so final review will be up soon!
    Sad sad day I've noticed some increased recovery as well lately. I've used SAA's for a while but this combo from team Finaflex is the best I've gotten my hands on. Great review so far Kretz!

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Sad sad day I've noticed some increased recovery as well lately. I've used SAA's for a while but this combo from team Finaflex is the best I've gotten my hands on. Great review so far Kretz!
    thanks man, yea, this is some good stuff, i love the possible cortisol lowering effects of the SAA combined with the BCAA, if i had some extra cash id be all over this, but times are rough right now financially

last serving today :-(
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

shoulders

clean - 160x2x8 165x2x2
    170x2x2

jerk - 200x1 - PR!

170x2x8
    175x2x2

db lateral raise 4 sets 10-12 17.5 lb
    ss
    db press 40 lbs 10-12 reps 4 sets

smith behind the head press 3 sets 10-12 seated on bench so no back support

3 sets leaning cable laterals 12-15 reps

3 sets cable front raise 12-15 reps

face pulls 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

reverse fly machine 4 sets 10-15 - really had a good pump goin throughout the hypertrophy work!

barbell shrug- good squeezes

225x12
    235x12
    245x10+2
    255x10+2 drop 205 drop 185

standing shrug machien (neutral grip) leaning forward - 4 sets 15-20 god squeezes

smit behind the back high pull shrug 4 sets 10-15
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

i will try to get the final review up tomorrow
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sure it will be a good one considering the top notch log you have run for us. Great stuff man.

19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to it.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

I'm sure it will be a good one considering the top notch log you have run for us. Great stuff man.
    thanks man!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

BCAA + SAA Final Review

Taste - 9/10 - A very smooth, unique apple flavor. With ice cold water this is an easy 10/10, crisp and refreshing to say the least.When it is warm i find a slight aftertaste, not necessarily bad but you can tell it was there type of thing. The flavor is unlikeanything i have ever tried, it like a mix of sweet apple and almost a light lemonade, but much more apple (dont be afraid haha) delicious!

Mixability - 9.5/10 -Any time i used this product i woudl put 1-1.5 scoops in about 25 oz of water, shake maybe 5 times and it was completely dissolved. The only reason i did not give it a 10/10 is because at the very bottom at the very end it is a tiny bit gritty. Not anything big but not 100% so i have to be honest, but in all reality it probably should be a 10/10 considering some other products
    Value - 9/10 - it is competitively priced with other BCAA products per serving but you have to remember that this also has SAA added in so that makes it a winner. If i knew exactly how many BCAAs were in a serving i may give it a 10/10.

Endurance - 9.5/10 - I just dont like giving a perfect score lol. There were some workouts where I would begin the workout with regular bcaas and then after i got through those start drinking the BCAA+SAA, it seemed that once i started drinking the BCAA + SAA i would get a second wind. Also when i would drink it from the start it seemed that i would recover faster between sets. Could be placebo but a definite difference was noted in regard to recovery between sets. It definitely helped me through my extremely high volume workouts. IT allowed me to get through them at a decent pace and still push decent weights.

Recovery - did not notice much difference in regards to DOMS and recovery after workouts while using it, i was using it every day so maybe now that i am not using it i will notice some differences.

Overall - 9.5/10- a truly unique product which is the biggest reason i loved this product. There are a lot of bcaa products out there but none like this. The added SAA can only help and i like the idea that they may help reduce cortisol especially since i train fasted. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain an edge with their training endurance and recovery and i would recommend it even more to those of you that train fasted or after you have not eating for a while if muscle mass is your goal!!

thanks again to finaflex for letting me use this amazing product i really enjoyed my time using it and even put on a couple of solid pounds and set some prs so i cannot complain at all..... u guys rock!!! keep up the great work
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

BCAA + SAA Final Review

Taste - 9/10 - A very smooth, unique apple flavor. With ice cold water this is an easy 10/10, crisp and refreshing to say the least.When it is warm i find a slight aftertaste, not necessarily bad but you can tell it was there type of thing. The flavor is unlike anything i have ever tried, it like a mix of sweet apple and almost a light lemonade, but much more apple (dont be afraid haha) delicious!

Mixability - 9.5/10 -Any time i used this product i woudl put 1-1.5 scoops in about 25 oz of water, shake maybe 5 times and it was completely dissolved. The only reason i did not give it a 10/10 is because at the very bottom at the very end it is a tiny bit gritty. Not anything big but not 100% so i have to be honest, but in all reality it probably should be a 10/10 considering some other products
    Value - 9/10 - it is competitively priced with other BCAA products per serving but you have to remember that this also has SAA added in so that makes it a winner. If i knew exactly how many BCAAs were in a serving i may give it a 10/10.

Endurance - 9.5/10 - I just dont like giving a perfect score lol. There were some workouts where I would begin the workout with regular bcaas and then after i got through those start drinking the BCAA+SAA, it seemed that once i started drinking the BCAA + SAA i would get a second wind. Also when i would drink it from the start it seemed that i would recover faster between sets. Could be placebo but a definite difference was noted in regard to recovery between sets. It definitely helped me through my extremely high volume workouts. IT allowed me to get through them at a decent pace and still push decent weights.

Recovery - did not notice much difference in regards to DOMS and recovery after workouts while using it, i was using it every day so maybe now that i am not using it i will notice some differences.

Overall - 9.5/10- a truly unique product which is the biggest reason i loved this product. There are a lot of bcaa products out there but none like this. The added SAA can only help and i like the idea that they may help reduce cortisol especially since i train fasted. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain an edge with their training endurance and recovery and i would recommend it even more to those of you that train fasted or after you have not eating for a while if muscle mass is your goal!!

thanks again to finaflex for letting me use this amazing product i really enjoyed my time using it and even put on a couple of solid pounds and set some prs so i cannot complain at all..... u guys rock!!! keep up the great work
    Great and honest review bro.

Very interested to see if you notice any difference in the doms now that you're off the BCAA+SAA.

Thanks for a detailed log!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Two thumbs way up! Great review Kretz.

24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Great and honest review bro.

Very interested to see if you notice any difference in the doms now that you're off the BCAA+SAA.

Thanks for a detailed log!!!
    If I notice a difderence I will post it in here asap
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Two thumbs way up! Great review Kretz.
    Thanks brotha it was my pleaseure...... th ank you!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

excellent logging kretz, solid consistency thruout, clean and detailed
    we appreciate your efforts!
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    excellent logging kretz, solid consistency thruout, clean and detailed
    we appreciate your efforts!
    thanks!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

quick note.....my legs are still killin me from my leg workout liek 4 days ago, i did do alot of bike riding yest but i dont remember being this sore STILL this far from a workout....it was a tough workout but i dunno......coudl be the lack of BCAA+SAA i will continue to monitor recovery
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)
    By StangBanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:23 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Genetics playing a role in growth with or without gear
    By Irish Cannon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:46 PM
  4. Sharp pain in lower abs with squats and DL
    By hypo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 12:40 AM
  5. Igf-1- should i keep it in the freezer?
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 05:41 PM