Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA + SAA Final Review

Taste - 9/10 - A very smooth, unique apple flavor. With ice cold water this is an easy 10/10, crisp and refreshing to say the least.When it is warm i find a slight aftertaste, not necessarily bad but you can tell it was there type of thing. The flavor is unlike anything i have ever tried, it like a mix of sweet apple and almost a light lemonade, but much more apple (dont be afraid haha) delicious!

Mixability - 9.5/10 -Any time i used this product i woudl put 1-1.5 scoops in about 25 oz of water, shake maybe 5 times and it was completely dissolved. The only reason i did not give it a 10/10 is because at the very bottom at the very end it is a tiny bit gritty. Not anything big but not 100% so i have to be honest, but in all reality it probably should be a 10/10 considering some other products
Value - 9/10 - it is competitively priced with other BCAA products per serving but you have to remember that this also has SAA added in so that makes it a winner. If i knew exactly how many BCAAs were in a serving i may give it a 10/10.

Endurance - 9.5/10 - I just dont like giving a perfect score lol. There were some workouts where I would begin the workout with regular bcaas and then after i got through those start drinking the BCAA+SAA, it seemed that once i started drinking the BCAA + SAA i would get a second wind. Also when i would drink it from the start it seemed that i would recover faster between sets. Could be placebo but a definite difference was noted in regard to recovery between sets. It definitely helped me through my extremely high volume workouts. IT allowed me to get through them at a decent pace and still push decent weights.

Recovery - did not notice much difference in regards to DOMS and recovery after workouts while using it, i was using it every day so maybe now that i am not using it i will notice some differences.

Overall - 9.5/10- a truly unique product which is the biggest reason i loved this product. There are a lot of bcaa products out there but none like this. The added SAA can only help and i like the idea that they may help reduce cortisol especially since i train fasted. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain an edge with their training endurance and recovery and i would recommend it even more to those of you that train fasted or after you have not eating for a while if muscle mass is your goal!!

thanks again to finaflex for letting me use this amazing product i really enjoyed my time using it and even put on a couple of solid pounds and set some prs so i cannot complain at all..... u guys rock!!! keep up the great work

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA + SAA Final Review

Taste - 9/10 - A very smooth, unique apple flavor. With ice cold water this is an easy 10/10, crisp and refreshing to say the least.When it is warm i find a slight aftertaste, not necessarily bad but you can tell it was there type of thing. The flavor is unlike anything i have ever tried, it like a mix of sweet apple and almost a light lemonade, but much more apple (dont be afraid haha) delicious!

Mixability - 9.5/10 -Any time i used this product i woudl put 1-1.5 scoops in about 25 oz of water, shake maybe 5 times and it was completely dissolved. The only reason i did not give it a 10/10 is because at the very bottom at the very end it is a tiny bit gritty. Not anything big but not 100% so i have to be honest, but in all reality it probably should be a 10/10 considering some other products
Value - 9/10 - it is competitively priced with other BCAA products per serving but you have to remember that this also has SAA added in so that makes it a winner. If i knew exactly how many BCAAs were in a serving i may give it a 10/10.

Endurance - 9.5/10 - I just dont like giving a perfect score lol. There were some workouts where I would begin the workout with regular bcaas and then after i got through those start drinking the BCAA+SAA, it seemed that once i started drinking the BCAA + SAA i would get a second wind. Also when i would drink it from the start it seemed that i would recover faster between sets. Could be placebo but a definite difference was noted in regard to recovery between sets. It definitely helped me through my extremely high volume workouts. IT allowed me to get through them at a decent pace and still push decent weights.

Recovery - did not notice much difference in regards to DOMS and recovery after workouts while using it, i was using it every day so maybe now that i am not using it i will notice some differences.

Overall - 9.5/10- a truly unique product which is the biggest reason i loved this product. There are a lot of bcaa products out there but none like this. The added SAA can only help and i like the idea that they may help reduce cortisol especially since i train fasted. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to gain an edge with their training endurance and recovery and i would recommend it even more to those of you that train fasted or after you have not eating for a while if muscle mass is your goal!!

thanks again to finaflex for letting me use this amazing product i really enjoyed my time using it and even put on a couple of solid pounds and set some prs so i cannot complain at all..... u guys rock!!! keep up the great work
Great and honest review bro.

Very interested to see if you notice any difference in the doms now that you're off the BCAA+SAA.

Thanks for a detailed log!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two thumbs way up! Great review Kretz.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great and honest review bro.

Very interested to see if you notice any difference in the doms now that you're off the BCAA+SAA.

Thanks for a detailed log!!!
If I notice a difderence I will post it in here asap

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
excellent logging kretz, solid consistency thruout, clean and detailed
we appreciate your efforts! :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick note.....my legs are still killin me from my leg workout liek 4 days ago, i did do alot of bike riding yest but i dont remember being this sore STILL this far from a workout....it was a tough workout but i dunno......coudl be the lack of BCAA+SAA i will continue to monitor recovery