Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna give a huge thanks to PalmFist and Finaflex for letting me log their Apple Fusion BCAA/SAA!!! Got dumped on by snow last night and today so the gym is closed :( so I will be starting tomorrow in the morning.

My training splits are
Chest/cardio
Bis/tris
Cardio
Back/shoulders
Legs/cardio
Cardio
Repeat

I train mostly for strength focusing on slow negatives. I have been training now for 20+ years off and on. Like clockwork for the last 14 months.

I'm very excited to see what the combination of bcaa's and real saa's can do for endurance, strength, and recovery. I already hate missing a scheduled day of training and receiving this in the mail today makes it that much worse lol. Looking forward to hitting it hard tomorrow!!!!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
in! gotta love these Midwest "springs" lmao. getting pounded with snow right now in iowa.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in! gotta love these Midwest "springs" lmao. getting pounded with snow right now in iowa.
Haha exactly!! I'm so ready for a full week of nice weather, rather than a couple of decent days and boom crap for a couple days lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
exactly the same thing here. rode my motorcycle last Monday, 2 days later..boom snow

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Talking 70s by this weekend!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lable looks so good I would take it out for a nice seafood dinner :p

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lable looks so good I would take it out for a nice seafood dinner :p
I want to also, but I know it's just going to tease me and make me wait until tomorrow before it gives it up. Damn tease!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love that it lists "anti cramping ingredients" gotta love that lol

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
anyone know how much BCAA to SAA there is?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up getting some "physical activity" in so decided I needed to get some leucine and taurine in me lol.
Taste? Delish!! Reminds me of a jolly rancher, but not quite as sweet. Mixes awesome!!! I have tried some that foam up so bad you sit there and wait forever! Not with this however. Big selling point for me!! So far so good.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
was it the best kind of Physical activity? lol :eek:p:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbd bro. Do work
Thanks for joining brother!!

Day 2
Chest and cardio today. Gym was pretty packed probably due to it being closed yesterday, so training took a little longer than my normal hour. 1 scoop of Apple Fusion 16oz of water and a quick shake and i was ready to lift heavy things!! Really like the fact that it mixes so easy. The only drawback to it being so tasty is that I want to gulp rather than sip :)

Flat BB Bench
135x10
225x10
275x8
315x5
345x2
315x4
225x10

Decline BB Bench 5 second negatives
135x10
185x8
225x6
185x8
135x10

Incline DB 3 sec negs
60x10
80x8
90x6
60x10

Incline Flys
45x10x3

Cable Crossovers middle position
35x10x3

Cable Crossovers lowest position
35x10x3

Stair Climber level 12 fat burner mode
10 mins skipping a step each time

Switches 2 minutes on 1 minute rest repeat.

Heavy Bag 1 min on 30 second rest x4

Endurance was definitely there today. A little sore right now but nothing too bad.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the only down side to a product is that it tastes TOO good then I think you have a winner.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that's why I am wondering, PM'd the promo guy but no response
Snags would be the best person to ask. He is "out off the office" today but should be back tomorrow.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling great so far, no doms at all. Decided I'm going to go a little heavier over the next couple of weeks to see if I can stimulate some new muscle growth. Today was bis/tris

Standing DB Curls
50x16
60x14
70x12

Incline DB Curls
45x18
50x12x2

Spider Curls ez bar
65x10
75x8x2

Cable Cross Curls
35x12x4

Rope Pushdowns
65x12
80x8x2

Vbar Pushdowns
Stack+5x8x3

Reverse Grip Single Arms Pushdowns
40x10x3

Weighted Dips
45+BWx15x3

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
String lifts brother. The BCAA+SAA should really help speed up that recovery time from going heavy :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!! Ya I decided to really test it this week. Go heavy or go home!! Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My daughter had her first experience with BJJ last night and was just visiting with her trainer and he said she did great! Very good listener and very passionate about learning. She's only 13 so couldn't fight for 5 years but by then she's gonna be kickin my ass! Lol sorry I know that's not related to anything about this log but I'm a pretty damn proud dad right now!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My daughter had her first experience with BJJ last night and was just visiting with her trainer and he said she did great! Very good listener and very passionate about learning. She's only 13 so couldn't fight for 5 years but by then she's gonna be kickin my ass! Lol sorry I know that's not related to anything about this log but I'm a pretty damn proud dad right now!
I bet you ARE proud! Martial arts IMO are a great way for kids to learn discipline, respect and get a good amount of exercise in also. Tell her the Finaflex team said keep kicking butt :p

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet you ARE proud! Martial arts IMO are a great way for kids to learn discipline, respect and get a good amount of exercise in also. Tell her the Finaflex team said keep kicking butt :p
Thanks bro, will do!! She will think that's awesome!!! I agree I think it's an awesome way to raise her self confidence and keep her in shape!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got some nice weather here, and it's making it hard to sit at work lol. Trained back today, and did added a new lift. I call it Rack Pull Shrugs, basically you do a rack pull and at the top, shrug. Simple and sweet!! Really got a good pump in my upper back and traps from these.

Rack Pull Shrugs
135x10
225x10
275x8x2
225x10
135x10

Face Pulls start at the bottom up a few clicks after each set, working to the top then back down
42.5x10x10

Bent Over DB Rows
70x10
80x10
90x8
80x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns (holding at the bottom for a 5 count)
130x10
140x8x2
130x10

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice idea on the new lift.... Mountain dog move over :)

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
will have to try that lift, my traps wont grow for anything!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heavy heavy. Traps are similar to calves for me. Lots of weight, lots of reps, and short rest times. Try hitting them twice a week for a while also

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seemed to work great as I pretty much had constant tension on them. Like Montego stated short rest periods in between. I was doing 30 seconds but may cut that to 20 next time.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Heavy heavy. Traps are similar to calves for me. Lots of weight, lots of reps, and short rest times. Try hitting them twice a week for a while also
I do hit them twice a week with heavy deads and shrugs and I also do upright rows

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I forgot to mention was how badass it was to open it and see product all the way to the top!! I hate opening some and it's not even half full.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
One thing I forgot to mention was how badass it was to open it and see product all the way to the top!! I hate opening some and it's not even half full.
stop bragging! lol I still haven't gotten mine :zx11pissed:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Did you get ahold of PalmFist?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm well should be soon then I hope

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I hope so! seeing all you guys liking it has got me bummed out

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry my man, but it will be worth the wait! Soon you will have that apple goodness in your shaker!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
anyone know how much BCAA to SAA there is?
idk why I cant get an answer for this
because the owners don't wish to release such information
we have a proprietary blend for a reason, to protect the integrity of our formulation
if this stance changes, we will let you know

Really? Did you get ahold of PalmFist?
I know that's why I am wondering, PM'd the promo guy but no response
palmfist is no longer a representative of Finaflex

stop bragging! lol I still haven't gotten mine :zx11pissed:
their trying to get it sorted out. it said it shipped
no we are not trying to get it sorted out - you have been sent the tracking info, and still seem to be confused as to how to utilize that tracking info
the problem seems to be on your end; if you would simply use the tracking # i have sent to you, perhaps you could pinpoint what is going on

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
no we are not trying to get it sorted out - you have been sent the tracking info, and still seem to be confused as to how to utilize that tracking info
the problem seems to be on your end; if you would simply use the tracking # i have sent to you, perhaps you could pinpoint what is goin
no problem on my end, the number said its in Sioux falls and I should of received in on the 22nd.