Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
no problem on my end, the number said its in Sioux falls and I should of received in on the 22nd.
yes I have looked at the tracking link I provided you
we shipped to addy you provided, it was received and out for delivery to you on 4/22
there is nothing left for us to "sort out", the eagle is in your hands now sir

best

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
yes I have looked at the tracking link I provided you
we shipped to addy you provided, it was received and out for delivery to you on 4/22
there is nothing left for us to "sort out", the eagle is in your hands now sir

best
its not even in the right state man

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a positive note lol I will be crushing legs and shoulders today. Was going to train shoulders yesterday but ran out of time.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool I'm over in Rapid City

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
WOW what a cluster..this is what I get for trying to help out while in a hospital bed
cummins - send me you full name & addy, and on Monday I will check once more for you..in the meantime you said something about about a PO box you use = have you checked that? because you seemed to be confused over the fact that we use USPS for delivery, not UPS and not FedEx

the case of the mysterious missing BCAA+EAA continues :mystery:

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW what a cluster..this is what I get for trying to help out while in a hospital bed
cummins - send me you full name & addy, and on Monday I will check once more for you..in the meantime you said something about about a PO box you use = have you checked that? because you seemed to be confused over the fact that we use USPS for delivery, not UPS and not FedEx

the case of the mysterious missing BCAA+EAA continues :mystery:
You ok Snags?

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
yes I have checked my p.o box. nothing there. I know you don't ship fedex or UPS now. im sorry for being an annoyance man! ill send my info

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I see by tracking it was at post office in Iowa

Ar***** at Post Office

April 20, 2013, 7:24 am

ONAWA, IA 51040
on 4/20

does this look right?
ONAWA is about an hour away from me so it shouldn't be there lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ONAWA is about an hour away from me so it shouldn't be there lol
well some lucky chap got himself some tasty BCAA+SAA lulzz..

as stated man, just send me your info again, i'll get another package sent your way, no worries

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
well some lucky chap got himself some tasty BCAA+SAA lulzz..

as stated man, just send me your info again, i'll get another package sent your way, no worries
hope everything is alright, I sent my info again

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained legs and shoulders today and went pretty well for the most part. Had plenty of energy but ended feeling pretty sick and felt like I was going to puke by the end.

5 minute warm up on the bike

Hammer leg extensions
90x10
180x10x3

Standing Iso Hamstring Curls
55x10x3 per leg

Squats
135x15
225x12
315x8
395x5
225x10

Hack Squats
180x10
360x10
540x5x2

Hammer Shoulder Press
90x10
180x8x3

Delt Destroyers
25x10x4 10 second rests between

Front raises
30x10
Felt like I was going to hurl at this point
30x6
Decided to call it a day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats definitely a love hate relationship when you feel like puking.

Looks like your killing it thus far.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats definitely a love hate relationship when you feel like puking.

Looks like your killing it thus far.
Thanks brother, ya I wanted to push past it but knew if I did there was gonna be an embarrassing moment in my future lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367163664.891746.jpg
figured I snap a pic and put it up.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dem Guns

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bruthas! I'm just trying to keep up with these young guys lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a little cardio today. Switched up my heavy bag routine to work on punching power.

15 minutes on the bike fat burner mode level 8

5 minutes stair climber fat burner mode level 14

Heavy bag
5 90 second rounds with 8 pound dbs

Corkscrews
20x10x6

Hammer Crunches
135x50

Great sweat going tonight. Legs and shoulders are on fire!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up errbody??? Completely killed it today!! Trained Chest today going a little lighter and focusing once again on the negative portion of my lifts. Felt great, with only slight pain in my left elbow.

Flat BB Bench
135x10
225x10
275x6
295x5
225x10
185x19

Hammer Incline Bench
90x15
180x10x3

Decline BB Bench
135x12 8 second negs
185x10 6 second negs
225x6 5 second negs

Pec Decks
110x10
130x10x3

Cable Cross Curls lowest for 10 to middle for 10 to highest for 10=1 set
30x30x3

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
awesome man, way to tear it up!, be careful of the elbow, don't wanna full blown hurt it

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome man, way to tear it up!, be careful of the elbow, don't wanna full blown hurt it
Thanks bro! Ya I know I should take it easy on that elbow but weird thing is when I'm training it doesn't really bother me. It's not until later or the next day that it really starts to hurt. Wife keeps telling me to go to the Dr and have it checked but that means an MRI and don't have money for that.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Thanks bro! Ya I know I should take it easy on that elbow but weird thing is when I'm training it doesn't really bother me. It's not until later or the next day that it really starts to hurt. Wife keeps telling me to go to the Dr and have it checked but that means an MRI and don't have money for that.
aint no one got time for that haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me neither I'm wanting to see your thoughts on it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've decided after today I'm taking a few weeks off from training bis. My left arm from wrist to elbow are pretty jacked right now. Was able to get a decent night in but paying for it now.

Standing db curls
30x20
45x20
60x12
60x11x2
Couldn't get 12 on the last 2 sets with left arm.

Incline db curls
45x12x3

Spider curls Ez bar
75x6x3

Cable cross curls
20x12x4

Vbar pushdowns
80x10x3

Rope Pushdowns drop sets
45x10 drop 20x20 3 sets

Single arm reverse
25x10x6

Overall the amount of weight was down on about everything. Should've gone lighter on standing curls.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
looks like you tore it up! good idea of taking a break, don't want any serious injury to happen. I know its tough to not train something for a while.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
damn, sorry to hear man
is best to rest however, get it right before you aggravate and possibly knock yourself out of action for a longer spell..play it smart, if continues perhaps consider seeking medical opinion

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I think I initially did it doing straight bar preacher curls about a month ago. Started hurting then, and just hasn't healed completely. I'm pretty good on every other day except days when I train bis. Think I will sub an extra cardio day on those days for the next couple of weeks. Not a big deal, just have to train smarter like you said.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I think I initially did it doing straight bar preacher curls about a month ago. Started hurting then, and just hasn't healed completely. I'm pretty good on every other day except days when I train bis. Think I will sub an extra cardio day on those days for the next couple of weeks. Not a big deal, just have to train smarter like you said.
Preacher curls.... The last 1/4 of the negative is where most injuries happen with the extreme stretch. I usually won't go all the way to the bottom of the pad when doing them. When the almost mid way point of my forearm touches I stop and start back up. You lose some ROM of course and the lower part of the bicep doesn't get worked as much, but incline curls can easily make up for that. Just an idea for when you get rested up.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preacher curls.... The last 1/4 of the negative is where most injuries happen with the extreme stretch. I usually won't go all the way to the bottom of the pad when doing them. When the almost mid way point of my forearm touches I stop and start back up. You lose some ROM of course and the lower part of the bicep doesn't get worked as much, but incline curls can easily make up for that. Just an idea for when you get rested up.
Thanks for the tip brother!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I decided to go ahead and train back today. I went with significantly less weight so I didn't do further damage.

Rack Pull Shrugs
135x10
225x8x4

Face Pulls starting at the bottom then up after each set to the top, then back down
35x10x10

Lat Pull Downs
130x12x4

Seated Rows
130x12x4

I'm a little sore once again but I think I kept it at an appropriate weight.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to point out to not worry about bicep training for a while since they get used quite a bit on back day. Good workout. Lookin good!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to point out to not worry about bicep training for a while since they get used quite a bit on back day. Good workout. Lookin good!
Thanks bro!! Just saw that Finaflex has it's own forum, that is badass!!! I signed up but wont let me reply or start a new thread, must be because I'm new to it??

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro!! Just saw that Finaflex has it's own forum, that is badass!!! I signed up but wont let me reply or start a new thread, must be because I'm new to it??
Possibly. I'll look into it for you brother.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be running this log there as well.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was able to get to the gym early today. Leg/shoulders day today but decided to skip shoulders due to my arm. Figured the range of motion would put too much stress on it. Figured at 6:30 in the morning it would be packed but there were only 3 other guys lifting, so was able to get everything done in an hour.
Weight was 179 fasted pre training

5 min warm up on bike

Squats
135x15
225x12
365x8
395x6
405x3
225x10

Leg Extensions
90x12
180x10