Adonis, Heracles, and me...FinaFlex keeps me ripped

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Yeah. Today very low on cals. My normal is the 2200-2500 mark for maintenance. But since yesterday I flooded some sugar in and tomorrow pizza I needed to balance a bit. Also keeps the metabolism hopping around.

    Tomorrow will be around 3000 cals due to a beastly workout and sins b day. He will make me have a try of all his sweets. We aren't doing a cake but cookies instead. So he will force one on me.

    My macro goals are 300 300 60 for tomorrow. About 500-600 over maintnance. Where I was about 400 under today. May e even 500.

    But that's is. Back to the grind for 6-7 weeks and peak week. Should lean out fast with a nice diet.
    Yes I have done some calorie cycling too. It wasn't till I was 8 weeks out Steve insisted I get more steady with the cals and started just cycling the carbs which worked shockingly well. I used to diet more like this but when I went IF I got away from it. I can only be this strict in contest prep so it's back to IF after I am done to maintain a lean physique.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You really cant beat the mood enhancement of PX Black. It really shines in that aspect IMO.
    That works very good on me too, I seem to respond very strongly to it and don't build up all that much tollerance to it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes I have done some calorie cycling too. It wasn't till I was 8 weeks out Steve insisted I get more steady with the cals and started just cycling the carbs which worked shockingly well. I used to diet more like this but when I went IF I got away from it. I can only be this strict in contest prep so it's back to IF after I am done to maintain a lean physique.

    I really want to give IF another shot. I tried it and it really messed with me, but I think it was bad timing for me too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I really want to give IF another shot. I tried it and it really messed with me, but I think it was bad timing for me too.
    It's really very good for endo types who can maintian by eating very large meals. Fasting is not hard for me under normal circumstances, now that I am pretth shredded, I wiouldn't want to try...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I really want to give IF another shot. I tried it and it really messed with me, but I think it was bad timing for me too.
    I tried it and just couldnt do it. I looked like crap too. For some though it works out extremely well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       


  6. Got off work this morning at 6 am and I has to run to Daytona to meet with a buddy and trade off some supps.

    Got back about 10- 1030. Went to sleep about 11am. Slept till 2pm. Got up and had to go do a chest workout with a first time client.

    Incline db press- 1 warm up, 5 sets of 5-8
    Champaigns- incline db press with weights touching- 3 sets 10
    Hammer strength chest press flat- 3 sets 12
    Hammer strength decline press- 3 x 10
    Chest fly- superseted with modified version till failure. 3 sets
    Weighted Dips- 45lbs 5 sets failure super setted with close grip push up.

    Calves- standing calve raise
    Calves- seated hack squat calve raises
    All till failure

    30 min stair stepper.

    Diet consisted of about 200-225 carbs. About 250g protein, and 45g fat so far. 1 more meal left.

    Thinking chicken breat and broccoli and calling it a day.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Going to head in to the gym for a fasted cardio session.

    Knock out some up hill walking and then tan.


    Come home, NAP, and then hit back. My kind of day.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Just finished fasted cardio. Felt great. No fatigue. I took 2 PX black and 2 ALC CLA on an empty stomach. Only followed with Endurance BCAA also two servings.

    I was hesitant because I normally eat after taking PX Black. But there was no ill sides. I felt terrific and energetic. No shakes, upset stomach or any other sides when taken fasted with BCAA. That's a huge plus.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. How are you liking the "feel good" aspect the PX Black sofar?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I tried it and just couldnt do it. I looked like crap too. For some though it works out extremely well.
    well I didn't try it, and never will
    and vast majority I see who do it, do look like crap
    sorry, just my .02, I am adamant and always will be that it's not for bodybuilders -- let alone anyone else really, either

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How are you liking the "feel good" aspect the PX Black sofar?

    That is a major plus. I really have felt great since starting PX Black. It has really set my mood to a "feel good" all day kinda guy. I have steady energy, good moods, long intense workouts, good recovery, no bodily issues, no sides.

    The creatine has been great, the PX Black has been beyond great in the area of mood and energy support, focus had been adequate to say the least. My weight is slowly rising as a result of creatine, but leaness is the same. I have heard from plenty of people how lean I look. Very surprising come off of comp a week ago.

    I will do a two week eval comming up with photos.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well I didn't try it, and never will
    and vast majority I see who do it, do look like crap
    sorry, just my .02, I am adamant and always will be that it's not for bodybuilders -- let alone anyone else really, either
    When I did IF as a trial just to see what the hype was about, I turned into a BCAA drinking a$$ hole all morning till about 2 where I would over eat my 1st meal. I just wanted food so bad.

    I'd also piss every 10 min from all the liquid I took on each morning. I would drink water 28oz shaker BCAA 28oz shaker back and forth till 2. Probably 6 shakers or more each morning.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. "hype" is right
    bastardization of the whole idea abounds..combined with LG (uggh), it is popular because ppl think they can eat whatever they want - so long as they fit things in a nice tidy little timeframe or within certain set amount of macros

    imo, these "protocols" have set the understanding of dieting, and the industry in general, backwards by ~20yrs

    mark my words - the fad and the hype will pass at some point..
    cannot come soon enuff for me

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well I didn't try it, and never will
    and vast majority I see who do it, do look like crap
    sorry, just my .02, I am adamant and always will be that it's not for bodybuilders -- let alone anyone else really, either
    Oh i completely agree. I tried it due to the fact that my appetite gets rediculous and usualy when i hit up one big meal my appetite reduces. Not only was i miserable the first half of the day, i looked like crap haha.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  15. Great day so far.


    Woke up, took my supps and ate a small meal, pre gym. Ate 1/2 cup oats with Splenda and 5 oz chicken

    Went to gym alone with pandora and my headset. Hammered out an epic arm workout. Muscle were so full and big. Veins every where.

    So many comment about how big I look right now.

    Creatine is starting to volumize cells. I look much fuller then a few days ago. I actually look big.

    Name:  image-1433615045.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  361.9 KB

    Little bit of veins



    Name:  image-4190770959.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  381.1 KB

    Little more veins coming out.

    Should of seen me afterwards veins everywhere.

    Now on to another meal.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Roadmap.com
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well I didn't try it, and never will
    and vast majority I see who do it, do look like crap
    sorry, just my .02, I am adamant and always will be that it's not for bodybuilders -- let alone anyone else really, either
    Thanks snags. I laugh cuz I tried it hated it and looked horrible. Told my coach (who I wasn't using at the time) and he said " if you ever want to go anywhere in this sport LG/IF will not get you there."

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    When I did IF as a trial just to see what the hype was about, I turned into a BCAA drinking a$$ hole all morning till about 2 where I would over eat my 1st meal. I just wanted food so bad.

    I'd also piss every 10 min from all the liquid I took on each morning. I would drink water 28oz shaker BCAA 28oz shaker back and forth till 2. Probably 6 shakers or more each morning.
    This was me plus not only would I over eat my first meal I literally couldn't control my hunger. BCAAs did nothing for my lightheaded/sick/cold feeling throughout the day. I literally couldn't control my eating. Yet that dude preaches I'm a bro science idiot for eating 6-7 meals a day. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    "hype" is right
    bastardization of the whole idea abounds..combined with LG (uggh), it is popular because ppl think they can eat whatever they want - so long as they fit things in a nice tidy little timeframe or within certain set amount of macros

    imo, these "protocols" have set the understanding of dieting, and the industry in general, backwards by ~20yrs

    mark my words - the fad and the hype will pass at some point..
    cannot come soon enuff for me
    Love it I heard almost these exact same words from my coach lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Roadmap.com
    ^^^this looking good sixer!
    Independent

  18. Late post. Worked a little late last night and got off early this morning. Slept in a few hours, woke up, ate, then trained.

    Not a bad session either. Hit a little chest and back with a newer client. Just from the easy paced workout, I felt a little sore when I left. After training I did about 15 min of posing with the client.

    Diet today was good until tonight. The wife baked cookies, but I passed. Then aye a bowl of cereal. It sure was good. Other then that my over all cals were not very high today bc I slept in.

    I have a training scheduled with two clients I. The morning. So I will post back more tomorrow. Need to grab some sleep. Ones a bikini competitor/model and the other a body builder. Expecting to hit the second session like a beast. I really enjoy our workouts.

    Energy has been good, even with little a sleep

    Pumps have been good. I eat a large portion of my carbs prior and during my workout.

    Strength has been very strong and increasing.

    Overall I am very satisfied with my weight I put back on. But it will be gone soon to shred up for contest. Next week in plan on bring a 1% of bf off an the same the following. Then the real fun starts. Pics to come this weekend.

    I will take off my shirt for ya.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Late post. Worked a little late last night and got off early this morning. Slept in a few hours, woke up, ate, then trained.

    Not a bad session either. Hit a little chest and back with a newer client. Just from the easy paced workout, I felt a little sore when I left. After training I did about 15 min of posing with the client.

    Diet today was good until tonight. The wife baked cookies, but I passed. Then aye a bowl of cereal. It sure was good. Other then that my over all cals were not very high today bc I slept in.

    I have a training scheduled with two clients I. The morning. So I will post back more tomorrow. Need to grab some sleep. Ones a bikini competitor/model and the other a body builder. Expecting to hit the second session like a beast. I really enjoy our workouts.

    Energy has been good, even with little a sleep

    Pumps have been good. I eat a large portion of my carbs prior and during my workout.

    Strength has been very strong and increasing.

    Overall I am very satisfied with my weight I put back on. But it will be gone soon to shred up for contest. Next week in plan on bring a 1% of bf off an the same the following. Then the real fun starts. Pics to come this weekend.

    I will take off my shirt for ya.
    Cant wait till that shirt comes off!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  20. Well what a day, yesterday was.


    Woke up, took sups and ate 10 egg whites and a cup of oats. Out the door with three pre made shakes to get me through about 4 hrs of training. Well 2 hrs training and a workout.

    1 - carb heavy- moderate protein (during 1st training session)

    2- humapro and BCAA mix- 1 scoop of waxy maize (second training session)

    3-protein 50g, 1/4 oats, 4 oz milk, 4oz water (post workout).

    By time I made it home I was exhausted. I trained back and calves with a client. He is making some huge gains.

    5 sets pendlay rows

    4 sets wide grip pull downs 1 drop

    5 sets t bar rows

    Db rows- 3 sets

    Mts low row 3 sets super setted with cable push downs

    Calves- 18 stairs, calve raises on them, stair 1 do 1, stair 2 do 2, and so on till stair 15 then Finish with the last 3 stair in sets of 20. Killer volume.

    Then back down starting at 20's. going back down I alternate rotating on my toes inward and outward.

    No cardio today Was scheduled to, but I was tired.


    Once I got home, did some house work and the wife and I went out to a dinner and movie. Ate some Olive Garden, kept it semi clean. Grilled chicken Marsala with grilled veggi's. but I broke down at the movies and shared a popcorn with the wife. I had to. I told her before last comp we would go out and have a good meal and a movie with popcorn and candy. So I ate some popcorn and a few raisinets.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. The moment you ha e been waiting for.


    Me shirtless.






    Name:  image-3275290082.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  445.2 KB




    Name:  image-3121900909.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  407.9 KB




    14 days of PX Black, CreaTrona, and ALC-CLA
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Looking awesome brother. Gotta love that Crea-Trona fullness without the bloat.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  23. I am happy, My diet has been less then the best, the last two weeks.

    Normally, I am very strict, as you will see in the upocming weeks.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Well you look awesome brother. You have a show coming up?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  25. How in hell did I miss this......just caught up reading...

    You're ripped and veiny( if that's the correct word) as hell...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well you look awesome brother. You have a show coming up?
    Yeah I am going to show in late June.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    How in hell did I miss this......just caught up reading...

    You're ripped and veiny( if that's the correct word) as hell...
    Thanks you, I always still feel I have a long way to go.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Lean n mean bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  29. Lookin damn good!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    You're ripped and veiny( if that's the correct word) as hell...
    vascular is the correct term and usage alex, but our judges have conferred and they'll give you credit for veiny
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs
    By Jdub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 12:30 PM
  2. ZMK keeps me up?
    By Bwill in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 12:02 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 05:44 PM
  4. who's the training guru at aminds and can he help me?
    By jeff33333 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 09:29 AM
  5. Is using whey keeping me fat?
    By massmonster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 01:38 AM
Log in
Log in