Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice clean log here, looking great sixxer, lean & full
loving the bed-head look too on that last shot :p
......just going to leave this one alone.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok. Just finished up a nice shoulder cardio routine and topped it off with some abs.

Last night I did biceps and abs.

Today was a day full of walking around. Probably did about 6-7 miles. Tomorrow should be around 8 or so. Ate a little more then I wanted today. But was hungry all day. The difference in routine I guess.

Normally PX Black controls the appetite but today I was just hungry. All the walking and different foods.

Still full of energy, great mood, and I am looking thick. Everyone is commenting about how big I look. The Crea Trona has me filled out nicely.

If I could keep this size and cut about 6 lbs of fat I would be a monster on stage.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Happy Mother's Day AM!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok. Just finished up a nice shoulder cardio routine and topped it off with some abs.

Last night I did biceps and abs.

Today was a day full of walking around. Probably did about 6-7 miles. Tomorrow should be around 8 or so. Ate a little more then I wanted today. But was hungry all day. The difference in routine I guess.

Normally PX Black controls the appetite but today I was just hungry. All the walking and different foods.

Still full of energy, great mood, and I am looking thick. Everyone is commenting about how big I look. The Crea Trona has me filled out nicely.

If I could keep this size and cut about 6 lbs of fat I would be a monster on stage.
Sometimes you just cant knock down the appetite but walking that much im sure would encourage the appetite as well along with the change in routine. I know for me when i get into a specific routine and it changes for whatever reason my appetite changes as well.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Sometimes you just cant knock down the appetite but walking that much im sure would encourage the appetite as well along with the change in routine. I know for me when i get into a specific routine and it changes for whatever reason my appetite changes as well.
Yeah, the walking an change in routine has made me hungry.

I used map my run and tracked two day of walking. Day 1: 15.5 miles and day 2: 12.7 before I turned it off and probably walked another 2 miles maybe more.

I have been supplementing my meals with protein bars and bags of nuts. It sux to be on a rush, but want to at least hit my caloric intake. My breakfast has been spot on and normally dinner too.

But mid day is where I have to snack on less then perfect items.

Haven't missed a gym day yet. I haven't been able to get all the exercises I want but what I have done is more then adequate. A compound exercise per body part with a few isolation.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking lean as hell! Subd.

I know right?
wish it was just snoozing..actually i'm in the hospital, awaiting surgery this afternoon
but I got my laptop in here, gotta keep an eye on all these guys!

good looking log so far sixxer, great pics!
Recover quick snags. Looking massive in your avi as always, no homo. haha.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Good morning AM!

One more day in DC and I will be headed back. Once I get back I am going to change my routine up.

10x10 one compound movement per body part the 5x12 for isolation exercises.

10x10
Chest: flat bench

Legs: squats

Shoulders: overhead press

Arms: preacher curl or standing straight bar? What do ya think

Back: chime in here too. 10 sets Pendlay rows and finish with 5 sets of wide grip pull-ups. Or. 10 sets Wide grip pull up and finish with 5 sets of pendlays.

Chime in on bicep and back. Wanna see what you guys think.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like straight bar curls. Much less risk for injury. And wide grip pull ups followed by rows would be fun and exhausting :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like straight bar curls. Much less risk for injury. And wide grip pull ups followed by rows would be fun and exhausting :p
Obar curls for the peaks :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What is an o bar curl. I tried to look it up on YouTube. Something that may have more then one name?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yesterday I flew back in. Made it home long enough to pick up my son an take him to kiddie gym. I hit 10 x 10 squats, 5 x 15 leg curls, 5 x 15 leg extensions, 5x 10 leg press then onto calves. I was soaked with sweat and exhausted by this point. I also had a headache that was killing me.

I did calves with a bikini girl of mine, we did smith machine calve raises super setted with a standing squat machine

After supper setting the weighted machines we went to the stairs and put in some serious volume.

Then finished up with a bit of abs.

My diet was pretty clean for traveling:

Meal 1 : 8 boiled egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup of oats, and a small bowl of Special K

Meal 2: supreme protein bar

Snack: cheat- small bag of trail mix, fruit and nut

Meal 3: usp labs new protein and a 1/2 cup of oats

Gym

Meal 4: hydro whey and waxy maize

Meal 5: chicken and spinach salad

Meal six: kashi go lean protein cereal with almond milk
Protein:200g
Carbs: 250g
Fat: 45g
Roughly 2200 cals

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great layout for traveling foods man. Leg session looked intense too.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Today:

Back-

5 sets of wide grip pull-up
2 sets of mid grip

10x10 pull downs

Bent over pendlay rows 5 x 10,10,10,8,8
Reverse grip: 8,8

Hyper extension : 5 sets failure

Compound row: 5 x15

T Bar Row- 5 x 10

Diet:
Meal 1 830: 1 cup egg whites, 2 cups kashi go lean

Gym- 1000 BCAA

Meal 2 1100: waxy maize and human pro

Meal 3 100: 3 pieces Ezekiel bread chicken breast

Meal 4 300: chicken breast, broccoli,1 cup oats

Meal 5 500: 1 cup kashi go lean, 1 small Greek yogurt, 2 servings humapro

Last meal still to come: chicken and spinach salad

Protein:250g
Carbs: 200g
Fats: 30g

2100 cals

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today:

Back-

5 sets of wide grip pull-up
2 sets of mid grip

10x10 pull downs

Bent over pendlay rows 5 x 10,10,10,8,8
Reverse grip: 8,8

Hyper extension : 5 sets failure

Compound row: 5 x15

T Bar Row- 5 x 10

Diet:
Meal 1 830: 1 cup egg whites, 2 cups kashi go lean

Gym- 1000 BCAA

Meal 2 1100: waxy maize and human pro

Meal 3 100: 3 pieces Ezekiel bread chicken breast

Meal 4 300: chicken breast, broccoli,1 cup oats

Meal 5 500: 1 cup kashi go lean, 1 small Greek yogurt, 2 servings humapro

Last meal still to come: chicken and spinach salad

Protein:250g
Carbs: 200g
Fats: 30g

2100 cals
How do you like the hunapro btw? Lots of conflicting opinions out there.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
One thing I want to add is with this workout I did 45 sec rest except with pull ups I did 30 sec.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I love it when I cut. I don't use it year round but when I cut its a way to add protein without calories. I notice I am very vascular when using humapro. So far I have not noticed any draw backs from it compared to whey or blends. I ve been using it for a little over a year.

As far a taste I don't like orange at all but every other flavor I ve had has been good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy humapro but the price is just outrageous to me and doesnt allow me to use it for very long.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I enjoy humapro but the price is just outrageous to me and doesnt allow me to use it for very long.
I agree that why I only use it during a cut.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niow I have to go look that up, I am so zoned in on the Finaflex products I have kinda lost track of what other products are out there.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niow I have to go look that up, I am so zoned in on the Finaflex products I have kinda lost track of what other products are out there.
Ok I get it may be a good product but while cutting I have been instructed to stay away from powders and frankly there is just no room for them, I get around 350 to 400 grams a day from food and need that food to remain satiated. I know some use really high end protein powder during cuts though. You do what works... and depends how lean you have to get as well. I like the no powder policy though.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok I get it may be a good product but while cutting I have been instructed to stay away from powders and frankly there is just no room for them, I get around 350 to 400 grams a day from food and need that food to remain satiated. I know some use really high end protein powder during cuts though. You do what works... and depends how lean you have to get as well. I like the no powder policy though.
I eat a lot of solid foods. But fit humapro in on my cut to keep cals low. It works well for me. I use it twice a day normally when I get into my cuts. Replaces two protein sources. 10 cals per 2 scoops and it taste pretty good. So it breaks up drinking water all day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat a lot of solid foods. But fit humapro in on my cut to keep cals low. It works well for me. I use it twice a day normally when I get into my cuts. Replaces two protein sources. 10 cals per 2 scoops and it taste pretty good. So it breaks up drinking water all day.
I used peptopro the same way a few years back and I used to use pharma hydrolysate that shyte was nasty....

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok guys it's been a few days, I ve been very busy especially training an setting up diets. I am still a bit behind but hopefully will catch up today.

I want to give a solid mid cycle review for everyone out there

First PX Black:

First off this is not a hard hitting jittery type of weight loss product. You can take the recommended dose and feel it give you a soft energy that gradually builds up. By time you take your second dose you have enough energy to sustain you throughout the day but not crash. It also make you feel full. Taken with food an a considerable amount of water (20-30oz) you feel full for a while. I am dieting and carb cycling, in preparation for another contest. For me the full feeling I great. For some they may feel slightly bloated. Next thing I feel I must mention is sweating. I notice I have been sweating a bit more. I really notice this when I am just siting around, I will see sweat come off my legs or my back will be wet. As far as weight loss, well fat loss I don't care about weight, it I doing its job nicely. Without a superb diet for a few weeks I was able to maintain a consistent weight and amount of fat. Now that I am dieting good, weight is dropping fast. Abs are looking blocky again and veins back in the obliques.

Overall- I rate this product a 8.75/10.

That's very high on my standards.

Stay tuned I will have more to come on CreaTrona and ALC CLA.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
CreaTrona: like I posted earlier in this log, I respond well to creatine. Creatine has always been something that I can get slow size and muscle fullness from. Creatrona is no exception. I have seen noticeable size in my upper body and have maintained strength. I was dosing 6 capsules a day and now that I am on powder I am dosing 2-3 scoops per day.

I have no bloat, no ill sides, no grainy or bad taste from the powder. It mixes well into my custom pre workout shake.

Creatine helps volumize cells, which can slowly help you grow, increase performance, and overall increases strength. The one thing with creatine it is not magic. You can't take it then be bigger the next day. What I can really see on myself as well as others see Is the muscle fullness. My arms are fuller, my back is blown up, my legs are nice and full. CreaTrona is the reason for that. I take mine pre and post workout. With carbs, usually waxy maize and small amount of dextrose.

If this was more economical, I would high dose CreaTrona to maybe 10g a day. Yes that's a lot. But I know my body and when I am above 6-8 g a day I really grow solid mass. Running 5g krealkalyn and 5g mono I gain about. .5 lbs a week after about 3 weeks of being on. My creatinol levels are pretty high when I get my bloods; around 1.98.

I would really like to see if CreaTrona builds better the higher dosed.

Overall rating for creatine: 10/10 it does its job and exactly what is expected from creatine this produces.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
hmmm..wondering what he could possibly say about ALC+CLA....i'm in suspense!
awesome mid-point reviews sixxer, very thorough and detailed, impressive insight from an impressive guy, on some impressive products! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I used 3 grams ed right up till contest day.. do you see any bloat :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very impressive indeed. Great midway reviews buddy.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
ALC CLA- both these two supplements are what I refer to as sleepers. You don't notice a hard an heavy hit from them but diet without them and you can tell. Both really help me keep fat loss steady without plateaus.

The ALC CLA combination is very smart. A-L-Carnitine is the "fuel" that keep the mitachondria running. ALC is very important to keep the body from plateauing. The CLA is great at keeping body mass on while loosing weight and aiding in fat loss. Although the fat loss is not dramatic you have to understand the concept. If CLA helps you keep mass and has even been proven to add to body comp while slowly helping you lose fat you are changing you percentage at a Bette rate then if you were just losing fat. Also one challenge when losing at is keeping muscle. Many people often lose a good deal of muscle as they diet, so any extra help in keeping the muscle is great.

Now that I explained my point of view and experience with these two products, the question remains, how does this stack up against other products.

The answer is simple, it holds its own. No noticeable difference That's a good thing. These are two basic supplements that are stacked together. To have a noticeable difference in how they work would be off.

Overall I like the combination and synergy this brings.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a fair statement.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
That's a fair statement.
It should be noted I never use cheap CLA usually StarChem CLA Tonalin.

And my ALC is also quality by Formutech Nutrition.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is cheap? Ohhhhh that's the route you go when you are not really serious about what you are doing.... I got ya :p

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What is cheap? Ohhhhh that's the route you go when you are not really serious about what you are doing.... I got ya :p
Agreed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A dedicated bodybuilder will pay twice as much for a 2% gain...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Update.

Cuts are coming in. Three weeks out. Starting two a day everyday cardio sessions on Monday. Also going to finish up the creatine this week. I actually ordered some for post show last week. So soon as I finish this cut I am going to jump back on it.

Been very busy lately with clients. I have one three weeks out, two or three 12 weeks out, three new non competitors. I have two bulking for a long off season till next year, both want to hit the New York Metropolitan next April. I may prep for that too. Be fun to go up there.

Being three eels out the PX Black is still bringing nice energy and good moods.

The CreaaTrona has me nice and dense. I look bigger then what I weigh. Everyone keeps asking my weight. When I tell them they don't believe me.

The ALC CLA is still allowing me to lose fat and keep a good amount of my muscle.

When you think of this stack there is very good synergy.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Doing good, weighing inat 199lbs.

Energy is very high on this cut, which is good. I hate when I am dragging.

Almost done with PX Black, but still have ALC CLA left. both are treating me great.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing good, weighing inat 199lbs.

Energy is very high on this cut, which is good. I hate when I am dragging.

Almost done with PX Black, but still have ALC CLA left. both are treating me great.
When I start to get really low like below 6% is when it gets tough for me hopefully this time being a summer cut it will be easier...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
When I start to get really low like below 6% is when it gets tough for me hopefully this time being a summer cut it will be easier...
Same here. I am hangng around 6% right now. I am stil maintaining 199lbs. I was losing quick up to there, now its settled down. But I feel I am looking decent.

Knocked out a two a day leg routine yesterday. Am quads and pm hams. I am hurting today. One of those I cant sit down days.

AM: woke up did fasted cardio, then ate breakfast, wauted about an hour and headed out to the gym
Quads:
Squats
Box Squats
Hacks
Leg Press
Extension

PM: knocked out my second cardio session about 3pm then hit the gym about 430
Hams:
Straight Leg Deads
Good Mornings
Lying Leg Curls
Plate Drags

Knocked out a bit of calves and abbs

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hows everyone doing?

Things are going great in prep. Hitting cardio like a fool. Rather cardio my @$$ off then cut cals to low.

I used up the final pills of my PX Black. It was a nice run. Really enjoyed the formula. Something I reccomend to a user who likes a nice steady fat burner, with decent energy (not too strong, not too weak), good moods, great overall sense of well being, and a product that does as advertised.

PX Black didnt ever give me shakes a nervous feeling even if stacked with caffine, so you can have your coffee without worry. I will say the strongest part I noticed is the overall great mood I was in. Everyone who has cut hard knows the bad mood or crankiness that can come with it. Not once did I have any ill sides from diet or PX Black. I had all the good side you want, sustained energy withou crash, supressed appitite, good focus and fat loss. I was lean going into this, however, I added some weight because when I started I waming out of two back to back contest into a small rest period and back into a thirs 8 weeks later. If I was to hold contest shape I would have had to sacrifice mass, which is unacceptable to me. So I added about 3% BF purposely and maintained a few weeks before cutting back up, which was simple.

Now that I am finished with PX Black and off of CreaTrona, I am still using ALC CLA and adding EC stack up till contest. Hope to drop just another couple lbs before cutting water. I will be taking some photos soon to add to the log so you can see the effect of the stack.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hows everyone doing?
:wave2:

I used up the final pills of my PX Black. It was a nice run. Really enjoyed the formula. Something I reccomend to a user who likes a nice steady fat burner, with decent energy (not too strong, not too weak), good moods, great overall sense of well being, and a product that does as advertised.

PX Black didnt ever give me shakes a nervous feeling even if stacked with caffine, so you can have your coffee without worry. I will say the strongest part I noticed is the overall great mood I was in. Everyone who has cut hard knows the bad mood or crankiness that can come with it. Not once did I have any ill sides from diet or PX Black. I had all the good side you want, sustained energy withou crash, supressed appitite, good focus and fat loss. I was lean going into this, however, I added some weight because when I started I waming out of two back to back contest into a small rest period and back into a thirs 8 weeks later. If I was to hold contest shape I would have had to sacrifice mass, which is unacceptable to me. So I added about 3% BF purposely and maintained a few weeks before cutting back up, which was simple.
awesome stuff sixxer, once again - love the detailed explanation, and we appreciate the time you take here to log when you are very busy with clients and readying for shows yourself

look forward to the new pics, and especially to seeing you rock the next show :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa I just cracked the second bottle last week. Snail mode

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Whoa I just cracked the second bottle last week. Snail mode
I did 2am and 2 pm, I gave 4 away to someone that was interested in it. They wanted to see if it upset their stomach. I have a full bottle if alc CLA still that I am slamming.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I also have a half bottle of CreaTrona left but had to stop it so I don't hold water. I am going back on as soon as I finish with this show. I also picked another bottle up.

Plan on gaining some weight from this point till about April next year. I have a buddy who is moving from teen to open and is going to hit the New York Met next year. He has been a client for a while an dominated teen division. He is moving to New York area for college. So I figured I go up there and show next year.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I also have a half bottle of CreaTrona left but had to stop it so I don't hold water..
I understand that philosophy, and I would never try to suggest how you run your prep - you obviously know what you are doing..

but - with the Crea-Trona, I don't find that to be an issue
DW got pretty dry for his show, he was taking 6g if I am not mistaken right up to just before stage time!

reports of holding water with this stuff have been nill

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I know a few people who believe in staying on through prep and show. I ve never tried to. I may try it some time. But was just nervous about staying on a creatine. I don't even use a pre with creatine.