Nads Osta Rx log from IML

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I end taking off a few more day than I was planning due to helping out my family. I glad I did though because today's workout was better than I've had in awhile.
    Warm up
    Db curls 45 3x7
    Incline curls 25 3x10
    Reverse Bbcurls to failure
    Skull crusher 105 3x6
    Tri pull down 115 3 x10
    Lat pull down 160 3x10
    4 mile jog 55min.
    Starting my last week. So far things have been good I have kept or All my strength even made a few small gain while greatly increasing my endurance.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

2. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I end taking off a few more day than I was planning due to helping out my family. I glad I did though because today's workout was better than I've had in awhile.
    Warm up
    Db curls 45 3x7
    Incline curls 25 3x10
    Reverse Bbcurls to failure
    Skull crusher 105 3x6
    Tri pull down 115 3 x10
    Lat pull down 160 3x10
    4 mile jog 55min.
    Starting my last week. So far things have been good I have kept or All my strength even made a few small gain while greatly increasing my endurance.
    I know it is not really needed with this stuff but any plans for a PCT? Even if it was just following with some erase or something?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I know it is not really needed with this stuff but any plans for a PCT? Even if it was just following with some erase or something?
    There are conflicting report on how surpressive Osta is. I'm going to run some Daa and Erase for a couple weeks because I have another cycle planned and would like to start as soon as possible
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM

4. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    There are conflicting report on how surpressive Osta is. I'm going to run some Daa and Erase for a couple weeks because I have another cycle planned and would like to start as soon as possible
    So a month of DAA and Erase and then bridge into the next cycle? I actually had a similar plan to use this as a bridge into hdrol/feruza-a, wasn't sure if I needed to PCT first though or how long to wait before starting anything else.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    So a month of DAA and Erase and then bridge into the next cycle? I actually had a similar plan to use this as a bridge into hdrol/feruza-a, wasn't sure if I needed to PCT first though or how long to wait before starting anything else.
    The safe bet is time on equals time off between each cycle not counting your Pct. So 4 wk's on, 4 wks of Pct, 4 wks off, then start next cycle. This is generally considered the bare minimum by most people. I'm might try to push my luck some. But that's a personal decision based on me and my experience. Taking in to consideration I'm running mild cycles and I have a Serm to run after my second cycle.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

The safe bet is time on equals time off between each cycle not counting your Pct. So 4 wk's on, 4 wks of Pct, 4 wks off, then start next cycle. This is generally considered the bare minimum by most people. I'm might try to push my luck some. But that's a personal decision based on me and my experience. Taking in to consideration I'm running mild cycles and I have a Serm to run after my second cycle.
    Good advice !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    Agreed, probably better safe than sorry... Typically I take a few months in between but being that osta is different it may not be the case. I'll take the time off though as suggested to be cautious. Maybe I'll start a log as well when I finally figure out what I'm doing, until then I'll continue to follow yours. Forgot to ask are you taking the full dose? Just out of my own curiosity, I know some people take less.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OSTA RX LOG 1st time
    By orientalviper in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 03:31 PM