Nads Osta Rx log from IML

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post

The safe bet is time on equals time off between each cycle not counting your Pct. So 4 wk's on, 4 wks of Pct, 4 wks off, then start next cycle. This is generally considered the bare minimum by most people. I'm might try to push my luck some. But that's a personal decision based on me and my experience. Taking in to consideration I'm running mild cycles and I have a Serm to run after my second cycle.
    Good advice !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    The safe bet is time on equals time off between each cycle not counting your Pct. So 4 wk's on, 4 wks of Pct, 4 wks off, then start next cycle. This is generally considered the bare minimum by most people. I'm might try to push my luck some. But that's a personal decision based on me and my experience. Taking in to consideration I'm running mild cycles and I have a Serm to run after my second cycle.
    Agreed, probably better safe than sorry... Typically I take a few months in between but being that osta is different it may not be the case. I'll take the time off though as suggested to be cautious. Maybe I'll start a log as well when I finally figure out what I'm doing, until then I'll continue to follow yours. Forgot to ask are you taking the full dose? Just out of my own curiosity, I know some people take less.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OSTA RX LOG 1st time
    By orientalviper in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 06:47 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 10:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91