Iforce joint help log

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge shout out to Vaughn for allowing me to try out this product I hurt my wrist/hand a couple weeks ago pretty bad so this is perfect timing. I still cannot grab things using my thumbs. I find if I use a wrist wrap, use straps and try to grip mostly with the outside of my hand that I can do most back exercises. I am going to try doing some presses tomorrow with it. But I am really hoping joint help can get me back to 100% faster!

todays leg work out

squat - worked up to 315 for 1, getting easier, im guess my maxis somewhere around 325-330?
245x5
245x5
255x5
265x5
265x5
290 - cluster set, 5 sets of 1 with 20-30 seconds rests.

pre exhaust leg ext 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last 2 sets

hack squat 4 sets 12-15 double drop on last 2 sets

leg press - 4 sets 15-20 double drop on last 2 sets

walking lunges - 4 sets 30 steps - 60lb barbell - really tried focusing on not straightening out my legs completely and stepping out really far for good glute/ham activation, makes a world of difference.

glute machine - cant turn down a nice butt when they got the machine haha 4 sets

1 leg hamstring curl 4 sets left leg (stronger ) 5 sets right leg

seated ham curl - 4 sets 10-12 doouble drop on last 2 sets

DB RDL - 60lb 4 sets of 12 realy good squeezes of my glutes, great finisher!!!!

felt extremely focused the whole time, amazing mood, jsut overall great workout!

my stats: 5'9 160ish a little more, 23 years old trying to gain some lean mass, as much as possible till I have verococele surgery in may when I will be unable to lift at all for minimum a month :-( figure ill lose some size then

o quick question............what would happen if i took this without food, cuz i would like to dose in the morning but I follow IF and dont usually eat until night time. Thanks

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
count me in! but you might wanna have the mods move this to the review section :p

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this!! I have a lot of joint issues so I'm very interested in your results.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so did you get your bottle then? I am confused cause you PM'd me asking about shipping, but it looks like you got it...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so the legs are very sore today but to my delight so is my ass!!! whenever i can get my ass sore im happy lol, I think it was the walking lunges and the sick contraction i was getting on the DB RDLS

today was a true test of the wrist - chest/shoulders/tris

started out shaky but found a decently comfortable position with dumbells that I could use. Overall a good workout, obv. not the best if I was 100% but I cant complain given the circumstances.

DB incline 4 sets 10-12

DB flat press - 4 sets 10-12

Dips 4 sets as many with Bodyweight - all with slow negatives and good lean, these are hard with good form lol

decline press machine 3 sets drop on last set

flat db press with twist - start neutral twist to palms facing away, sick contraction! - 3 sets 10-15

db incline fly 3 sets 10-15

cable fly - 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

Db shoulder press 4 sets 10-12

cable lateral raise 4 sets 10-15

cable front raise 3 sets 10-15

cable rear delt fly 3 sets 10-15

face pull 3 sets 10-12

db shrug 80 lb 4 sets 15reps

str8bar pushdown - 4 sets 10-12 doubl drop on last 2 sets

1 arm cable overhead ext - 3 sets 10-12 3 forced reps on last set

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so did you get your bottle then? I am confused cause you PM'd me asking about shipping, but it looks like you got it...
yea got it that day lol, i wasnt home when i wrote to you, sorry about that but thank you for looking into it for me, much appreciated!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! Hopefully mods can move this to the log section!!

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!! Looking forward to following along.
we even have Beth over here at AM now...dang! Look out AM...you about to get schooled on diet, nutrition, and supplementation.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
we even have Beth over here at AM now...dang! Look out AM...you about to get schooled on diet, nutrition, and supplementation.
Someone sounds scared :p

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wrist/hand actually has been acting up the last 2 days, not completed sure why, i have been using it a lot though so that is probably y. I still am not sure exactly how I want to dose this. I have been doing 2 upon waking on an empty stomach and 2 before my meal around 7-8 p.m. Is this ok?that I am not eating after taking it? even my evening dose isnt is probably 30-60 minutes before i eat.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
felt great going into the workout today but then this guy tarted talking to me and my buddy about proper DL form ( he is a powerlifter) I was happy to listen but he jsut would not stop talking i did learn yes, but I wanted to lift. I swear over an hour I might have done 3 sets of deads........was horrible for focus and def.hurtmy lifts.I will try to implement a few of the things he was talking about

DL
365x3x5

Pendlay rows 145x10
145x10
145x9
145x9

low cable row 4 sets 10-15 1 second squeeze on each rep

1 arm DB row 75x15

85x12
90x10
90x10

Lat pull down 4 sets 10-15

CG pulldown facing away laying face up (for upper back) - feel these real nice - 4 sets 10-12

face pulls - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

Tomorrow will do my frist arm day in a long time, my hand does not like alot of the tricep exercises so we will see waht I can manage - also will do abs since its been forever!!! someone write me a killer ab workout for tomorrow!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my wrist/hand actually has been acting up the last 2 days, not completed sure why, i have been using it a lot though so that is probably y. I still am not sure exactly how I want to dose this. I have been doing 2 upon waking on an empty stomach and 2 before my meal around 7-8 p.m. Is this ok?that I am not eating after taking it? even my evening dose isnt is probably 30-60 minutes before i eat.
dosing kind of comes down to personal preference......what you're doing now is fine, but theres some people who like to take all 4 caps at once, for a bit more of the "pain relief" aspect of it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
arms/abs day turned more into a biceps day with sum abs, only 2 tricep exercises but thats ok cuz my biceps are almost non existant and my triceps are a stronger point.

barbell curl
50x10
50x8
50x8+2 (still controlled negatives)
50x7+3
30x25

DB twist curl (simultaneously)
20x12x4 drop on last set

DB hammer curl (simultaneously)
20x12x4 drop on last set

Seated incline curl
4 sets 10-12 drop on last 2 sets

1 arm db over bench 4 sets (my right bicep is soo much weaker, and smaller :-( (im left handed but still. its bad)

high cable curl 4 sets 10-15

reverse decline bench leg raises - 100 reps - i think it was like 5 sets

rope crunches - 4 sets 15

kneeling cable chops
80x15 per side
90x15
100x15
110x15

str8 bar pushdown 4 sets 10-12
ss
dip machine 4 sets 10-15

reverse grip overhead cable ext
4sets 10-12

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think i am going to start dosing the 4 caps preworkout to help with and wrist/hand pain and see ow it treats me.........off day tomorrow and legs on tuesday so the real test will be wednesday with chest/tris

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i am going to start dosing the 4 caps preworkout to help with and wrist/hand pain and see ow it treats me.........off day tomorrow and legs on tuesday so the real test will be wednesday with chest/tris
My shoulder pain only bothers me, when on chest or shoulder day. So on those days, i take 4 pre, the others 2/2. Good log so far bro!

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
My shoulder pain only bothers me, when on chest or shoulder day. So on those days, i take 4 pre, the others 2/2. Good log so far bro!

Mike
I usually just take all 4 at once regardless of my workouts.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys.....ill do 2+2 on leg days but 4 preworkout on another day i think and see how i feel...............also, ditching IF for the most part to try and get a better schedule and put on more mass.....will still do 12 hr fast, tomorrow i will break fast with a protein shake then hit the gym, will let ya know how it goes!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great leg workout today!!!

worked up to 330 for 1 on squat - new pr! - still got more!

245x5
255x5
265x5
265x5
270x5
295x5 - cluster set 1 rep 5 times with rest in between

Leg ext - 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last 2 sets

Leg Press- 4 sets 15-20 - pr'd on this too! double drop on last 2 sets - all reps were constant tension with slow negatives , crazy pump!!

Hack squat - quads were pretty wrecked by now - 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last set - constant tension with slow negatives again!

1 leg smith squat (foot elevated) - tried a greater range of motion and actually touched my back knee to the ground on every rep, didnt need much weight at all - 4 sets 8-10

Glute Bridge - been a while since i did these but felt good!

185x10
205x10
225x10x2

RDL - been reading that hamstrings response better to lower reps so i went with it but due to my wrist i couldn't go too heavy, just didnt wanna risk it, still got a good stimulus on this

185x10
205x8
205x8
215x6
220x6

Seated leg curl
4 sets 8-10 double drop on last 2 sets - also tried plantarflexed eccentrics to really focus on the hamstrings, tires them out fast!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
used a sample of compete abotu halfway through btw....good stuff, wish i had more haha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also, im stopping if in hope of mroe muscle....still doin 12 hr fast but will rarely train fasted and will always have post workout carbs/protein then a meal then more meals lol, cals will be around 3600 want to carb cycle I was thinkin 360-400 on high days 200-225 med days and 10-125 on low days what do u guys think? Also, protein like 1.5 g bw or 2g? then rest fat? thanks~!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wrist/hand is really bothering me today :-(, prolly cuz i did chest and tris which is hard on it..........was fine during th workout when i took 4 caps before :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrist/hand is really bothering me today :-(, prolly cuz i did chest and tris which is hard on it..........was fine during th workout when i took 4 caps before :)

Got to love it!!

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was back day....didnt do deads cuz my legs are still supersore and i forgot my belt and flat shoes

pendlay rows

135x10
145x8
145x8
145x8
155x6
155x6
160x6

Tbar row- strict form really bent over and using 25lb plated for greater rom

4 sets 10-15 double drop on last set

low cable row - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

1 arm db row - pretty good form, controlled negatives

80x12
80x12
90x10
100x8

hammer strength pull down rev grip - 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

chest supported row 4 sets 10-15 drop onl ast set

snatch grip rack deadlift

245x10x4

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i do notice that i dont need as much preworkout when im taking this product before my workouts. it does say on the bottle it intensifies the effects of caffiene. However it feels like my heart is going to beat outta my chest sometimes and for some reason i was extremely light headed today. maybe it was the sample of hte preworkout GO i tried.......

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in bro, not sure how I missed this, but best of luck and solid start :)

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in bro, not sure how I missed this, but best of luck and solid start :)

Mike
thanks man glad to have you in!!!................ today was a shoulder day so lots of pressing and didnt feel too bad, a little sore now,but im pretty sure joint help made a big difference because at the beginning of the workout i coudl feel it but mid way through no pain!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
legs didnt fel 100% today so i did not push it, didnt do my crazy double drops all over like usual either lol

225x5x6 sets - pause at bottom, explode up - the bottom of my squat is by far my weakest point - i can have the bar come off my back with my max but it takes a while to get it up, if i could strengthen the bottom id be a monster!

banded squat - for explosiveness - 195x3x10

sum0 deadlift - 275x5x6 - jsut focusing on really squeezing my glutes

leg ext 4 sets 12015 double drop on last set only

leg press machine - stack x 20x4 double drop on last set only

1 leg smith squat - back foot on bench, touching back knee to ground on every rep - sooo much harder going that low

4 sets of 10

glute bridge

225x10
245x10x3

seated ham curl 4 sets 8-12 drop on last set

1 leg standing ham curl 4 sets 10-12

db RDL

60x15
80x12
90x10
100x8

wristhand felt real good all workout and most of the day actually which is suprising after all the heavy pressing i did yest!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was chest/tris/abs.....felt stronger today did more on incline dbs than i can remember in a long time, but it has been a while since i used to always start of with heavy flat barbell presses but those bother my wrist now.

55x10
60x10
60x8
60x8+3 forced

DB flat press

60x8x4

weighted dips - 10 lb full rom, felt like my sternum was gonna rip lol - 4 sets 8-10 drop on last set with BW

flat fly 4 sets 10-15

incline smith 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set

high cable fly fst 7 style

DB pullover - 55x10x4

DB overhead ext
55x10
60x10
60x8
60x8 drop 40x7

strict skull crushers
45x8-12 x 4 plus presses

v bar pushdown 4 sets 10-15 double drop on last set

rope crunches ss bicycles 4 sets

decline crunch ss decline oblique crunch ss decline twists 4 sets

dosed 4 joint help preworkout and wrist/hand felt pretty darn good even with the heavier weights!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man glad to have you in!!!................ today was a shoulder day so lots of pressing and didnt feel too bad, a little sore now,but im pretty sure joint help made a big difference because at the beginning of the workout i coudl feel it but mid way through no pain!
Awesome bro, right shoulder is my big issue! Joint help, 4 caps pre-workout solved that!!

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro, right shoulder is my big issue! Joint help, 4 caps pre-workout solved that!!

Mike
yeah man i am really spuprised at how well this stuff works preworkout ......wish i could take it all day lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was a good back workout...started off really focused and strong and hit a pr on DL! Also it was at my school gym where any time in the past i had gone there the weights seemed way heavier, not sure why but my weights always were down there in the past. Today however my DL pr still happened so that means its probably even better than what i did!!!

DL - 425 PR

315x5
325x5
335x5
345x5
355x5

explosive Pause low box squat - really trying to build power out of the hole on my squat , that is by far my weak spot.

185x3x10

Pendlay rows

145x8
155x8
165x6
170x6 PR

Neutral grip cable row ( weird angle, its like a 45 degree inclined low cable row) 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

Assisted pull ups 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

A few different hammer strength row machine for 3 sets 10-12

pull over machine 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set 0 been a long tim since i used one of these, felt good!

my body felt weird liek lacking intensity after th squats, maybe it was neurological due to the heavy deads and then squats.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoulders/bis today - wanted to do abs but once again kinda through them under the bus, really starting to get pretty frustrated wit myself for doing that, i decide to do biceps instead or do more sets for chest r something like that I really need to work on my abs, i have no lower abs whatsoever :-(

pause rep strict presses - set the bar down onto the rack at chest height between each rep

105x5x5

push press 115x5x5

speed bench with pause on the chest

135x3x10

DB shoulder press 45lb - 4 sets 10-12

DB lateral raise 4 sets 10-15 reps wit 15s strict form drop on last set

Behind head smith press 4 sets 10-12

seated face pulls - 4 sets 10-15 - really felt these today, upper back is still feelin it

bent over rear lateral raise - not perfect form but really felt it - 4 sets 10-12 40 lb

barbell curl negatives - 60lb 6 reps 6 second negatives, 5 sets

db hammer curl 3 sets 10-12 25lb drop on last set

high cable curl 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

i did do some declined leg raises into a thrust up i guess ud call it for 100 reps (6 sets i think)

also one plank for 3 minutes

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah man i am really spuprised at how well this stuff works preworkout ......wish i could take it all day lol
haha join the club! :p

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates, school is kicking my ass right now....one more week to go!!!

Overall my hand/wrist/thumb isnt too much better, most likely due to the fact that i dont rest it. With that said however 4 joint help preworkout is like magic, i mean i still feel it but it makes everything sooo much better.......how long do the effects usually last, im noticing that by like 4 hours or so after taking it that i start to feel sore if i used it alot.

Hit a new PR on DL yest and it was after heavy squats!!!! 435!, ok I did pull off of like 1-2 inch pads but def think i woudlve gotten it without the pads....tomorrow will try to beat that!!! cant wait!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries bro, school comes first!!

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
feel like my hand/wrist is gtting a little better every week, still bugs me and cant do some exercises (anythign underhand), but making progress so cant complain. Todays workout was super focused, i was flyin around the gym, short rest periods

pause overhead press 5x5 got up to 115 and got a new max strict press of 135, almost got 145

push press 4 sets 6-8

speed bench 135 3 sets of 10

db shoulder press 40 x 10-12 4 sets double drop on last set

lateral raises 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

3 sets behind the head smith press

bent over seated laterals 4 sets 10-15

face pulls 4 sets 10-12

DB shrugs 4 sets 10-15

strict barbell curl 4 sets 6-8 drop on last set

DB twist curl standing 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

1 arm preacher curl 4 sets

high cable curl 4 sets

O YEEEEA............and even had tiem for some planks, i am going to try and maek it a point to get more ab work in cuz i basically do none now and i think it shows, no lower abs at all, i feel that they are very weak

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well.. at least your pain is moving in the right direction :)

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea thanks man.....nothign to get too excited about unfortunately.....anyways

DL - 435 x 1 PR

325x5
325x5
335x5
345x5
355x5
365x3
375x3
385 cluster set 3 sets of 1 with about 15-20 seconds rest

pendlay rows - my back was shot at this point, haven felt deads that much in my upper back like ever

135x10
135x10
135x10
145x8

speed low box squat - double wrapped the bands so alot of tension at the top

135 5 sets of 2 145 2 sets of 2 155 3 sets of 2

t bar row 4 sets 10-12 perfect squeezes, really had a good mind muscle connection going here double drop on last set btw

1 arm db row 4 sets 10-12 again good connection worked up to 80 for 8 good reps with a few cheated

3 sets 10-12 hamer strenth pulldown

4 sets assisted pull ups

CG pulldown 3 sets

3 sets hammer strength rows- by back is shot, more shot than i can remember, i really pushed the deads and hope to see some nice results from it :)

running low on joint help!!!!, need more!!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today was shoulders/bis/abs

pause overhead press (set the bar on the pins betwen reps.....makes it soo much harder)

105x5x5
115x3
115x3

push press 105x8
105x8
105x7
105x6

explosive "speed" bench

135+chains 10 sets of 3

DB shoulder press (when i get into hypertrophy work rest periods are max 60 seconds so weights stay lighter and get hard quick!)

42.5x10
42.5x10
42.5x10
42.5x9 drop 32.5 drop 25

lateral raises

15x15
15x15
17.5x12
17.5x12 drop 12.5 drop 10

behind the head smith press
3 sets 10-12 drop on last set

lateral raise machine 3 sets 10-15 drop on last set........i want those boulders!!!!!

seated bent over rear lateral raise
35x15
40x12
40x12
40x12 drop 30x10

leg raises 4 sets of 12

cable chops 4 sets of 15 per side

banded preachr machine curl 4 sets 8-10

straight bar curl 4 sets 6-8 50 lbs drop on last set

standing twist curl - alternating sides 4 sets 25lb drop on last set

rope hammer curl 4 sets 10-15 reps

then my mom came and trained her so i did some battle ropes and like 2 prowler pushes........

had to train fasted which now that im used to having at least a protein shake in me, really zapped my energy about 3//4 of the way through the wrokout.......after i rested a lil bit and my mom showed up i felt really good though.......taking tomorrow off, last big test of the semester tomorrow!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats pretty damn nice of you to train your mom bro.. respect.

Mike