Iforce joint help log

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Funny thing about training my mom...I got kicked out of my old gym for doing it and they k now its my mom....since they know im a personal trainer I basically get punished for it

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys.....im not a wide guy at all and I feel like my waist is getting bigger....gotta start making abs a priority and widening the shoulders to look thinner

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing about training my mom...I got kicked out of my old gym for doing it and they k now its my mom....since they know im a personal trainer I basically get punished for it
That's really dumb. I understand for clients but for your own mom?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
off day today, not much to speak off, took 2 joint help pre cardio, the other 2 post cardio.........only have like a serving or 2 left............:-(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off day today, not much to speak off, took 2 joint help pre cardio, the other 2 post cardio.........only have like a serving or 2 left............:-(

a serving or two.. is it that hard to count!! we want exacts!!! :D

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a serving or two.. is it that hard to count!! we want exacts!!! :D

Mike
well here it is, the exact..................once serving :-( which I will take tomorrow before my chest/tri workout, this stuff really works wonders when taken preworkout...........overall the hand has gotten better but I still tweak it when grabbing and twisting things

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
todays LEG workout............felt a little out of it going into it but came out feeling like a god! haha gotta love the satisfaction of leg destruction!

I feel like my DLhas been getting better but my squat hasnt and i tried to figure out why and i came up with I do more sets of DL sooo i did more squats haha

squat - 335x1 - PR

245x5
255x5
255x5
265x5
265x5 - these last 2 sets were rough
285x cluster set 5 sets of 1

Front squat - been a while so wasnt sure what i was capable of

175x5
185x5
195x5
195x5
195x5
135x15

Speed DL
10x2 - 265

Hack squat
140x15
160x15
190x12 drop 140 x 10
190x8 Rest 2 Rest 2 drop 140x10 90x15

Leg Press

5 plates x 15
5 plates x 12
5 plates x 15 3 plates x 10
5 plates x 20! drop 3 plates x 20 2 plates x 20

walking lunges - used colored kettle bells, not sure of weights
4 sets 24 steps last set did the 24 then dropped to a lighter pair for 12 steps then a lighter pair for 24 more steps!

1 leg leg ext 4 sets 10-15 forced reps and double drop on last set!!!

Barbell RDL - havent done these in a while and these felt GREAT, way stronger

185x8
195x8
205x8
215x8
235x8 PR - shouldve done more

Glute machine - 4 sets of 12 - good squeezes, made it tough

seated ham curl ss lying ham curl 4 sets 10-15 drop on last set.........DONE! haha felt great, amazing energy throughout, i guess thats what a preworkout meal can do for ya! its craz though cuz i felt so out of it when i was going to the gym, wanted to just take a nap

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good numbers bro!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
a bit late but Im in for the final postings.... do you feel Joint Help is a product that you'll be supplementing in the near future?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a bit late but Im in for the final postings.... do you feel Joint Help is a product that you'll be supplementing in the near future?
i will not be using a joint supplement for the next couple weeks in order to see how the wrist feels.....if it starts getting worse u better believe I will be stocking up on joint help like a mofo....there is NO DOUBT this stuff helped especially when taken pre workout.....in other words, yea I will probably be getting some lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only downfall to this product in my opinion i that it didnt really last that long.......at least it didnt seem liek it, maybe i just enjoyed my time with it too much, jut wish it lasted longer

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only downfall to this product in my opinion i that it didnt really last that long.......at least it didnt seem liek it, maybe i just enjoyed my time with it too much, jut wish it lasted longer

Well.. it should last a month :)

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ya it lasts about a month which I guess is average for most supplements.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funny thing someone posted in here today, couldnt do all my jerks today cuz my wrist was hurting too bad, gotta get back on the joint help!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny thing someone posted in here today, couldnt do all my jerks today cuz my wrist was hurting too bad, gotta get back on the joint help!
Bro jerkin off is not that serious, if you need joint help to jerk off, god bless u!

:p

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
haha, guess it worked then ;)