Getting Lean With Formutech's Lean EFX Refined!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    sick of chicken breast? lord knows I am. especially now that I'm not adding salt to anything. ugggghhhhhh
    LOL, tell me about it. I use red wine vinegar for flavor, not the best but beats plain.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Well unfortunately that time has come my bottle of Lean EFX is empty, so time for a final review.

    My initial and final thoughts have not changed this product was lots of fun, it really made going to the gym not feel like a chore even on those cold mornings where a warm bed felt like the only place in the word.

    Energy: 9/10- The only reason I did not give a 10 was because the energy was so smooth through out the day you didn't know that it was working, which on the occasion I took an extra dose which really was no good on the stomach lol. Formutech has dosed Lean EFX so perfectly that you dont have to up at all, and you dont walk around with highs and then crash in the middle of the day. There is nothing that I would change about Lean EFX because the sustained energy is so much more useful then the energy you get from some other fat loss pills.

    Thermogenics:10/10- This was the best part of my day when I woke up took my first dose and headed to the gym. The Niacin gives a subtle flushing that lets you know its working and after a few mins warming up you just feel the heat radiating from your body. With cardio forget about it, you better bring an extra shirt or two because you get soaked. Some days I could feel the heat coming from my body for the rest of the day.

    Overall Workouts: 10/10- Lean EFX was great for my workouts, I never wanted to leave the gym. There was just constant energy the whole time which allowed me to get a few extra reps in on each set even on the last exercise of the day.

    I was able to lose a total of 6lbs during this log and I know it could have been more if it weren't for my inability to stay away from desert on holidays but seeing as this was the only change to my routine the 6lbs is all from Lean EFX. If you do a proper cut on top of this the sky is the limit.

    Huge thanks again to Formutech and cswalczakny for letting me log Lean EFX I had a blast doing it.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  3. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    LOL, tell me about it. I use red wine vinegar for flavor, not the best but beats plain.
    what about using like cajuan seasoning and or cayenne pepper ?
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Well unfortunately that time has come my bottle of Lean EFX is empty, so time for a final review.

    My initial and final thoughts have not changed this product was lots of fun, it really made going to the gym not feel like a chore even on those cold mornings where a warm bed felt like the only place in the word.

    Energy: 9/10- The only reason I did not give a 10 was because the energy was so smooth through out the day you didn't know that it was working, which on the occasion I took an extra dose which really was no good on the stomach lol. Formutech has dosed Lean EFX so perfectly that you dont have to up at all, and you dont walk around with highs and then crash in the middle of the day. There is nothing that I would change about Lean EFX because the sustained energy is so much more useful then the energy you get from some other fat loss pills.

    Thermogenics:10/10- This was the best part of my day when I woke up took my first dose and headed to the gym. The Niacin gives a subtle flushing that lets you know its working and after a few mins warming up you just feel the heat radiating from your body. With cardio forget about it, you better bring an extra shirt or two because you get soaked. Some days I could feel the heat coming from my body for the rest of the day.

    Overall Workouts: 10/10- Lean EFX was great for my workouts, I never wanted to leave the gym. There was just constant energy the whole time which allowed me to get a few extra reps in on each set even on the last exercise of the day.

    I was able to lose a total of 6lbs during this log and I know it could have been more if it weren't for my inability to stay away from desert on holidays but seeing as this was the only change to my routine the 6lbs is all from Lean EFX. If you do a proper cut on top of this the sky is the limit.

    Huge thanks again to Formutech and cswalczakny for letting me log Lean EFX I had a blast doing it.
    great review brother! really glad you enjoyed it!

    Please remember to do me a favor and throw this review up in the AM product reviews and on the NutraPlanet store too!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    what about using like cajuan seasoning and or cayenne pepper ?
    probably not cajun because of the salt, cayenne pepper would be fine
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  6. you got it
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  7. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Well unfortunately that time has come my bottle of Lean EFX is empty, so time for a final review.

    My initial and final thoughts have not changed this product was lots of fun, it really made going to the gym not feel like a chore even on those cold mornings where a warm bed felt like the only place in the word.

    Energy: 9/10- The only reason I did not give a 10 was because the energy was so smooth through out the day you didn't know that it was working, which on the occasion I took an extra dose which really was no good on the stomach lol. Formutech has dosed Lean EFX so perfectly that you dont have to up at all, and you dont walk around with highs and then crash in the middle of the day. There is nothing that I would change about Lean EFX because the sustained energy is so much more useful then the energy you get from some other fat loss pills.

    Thermogenics:10/10- This was the best part of my day when I woke up took my first dose and headed to the gym. The Niacin gives a subtle flushing that lets you know its working and after a few mins warming up you just feel the heat radiating from your body. With cardio forget about it, you better bring an extra shirt or two because you get soaked. Some days I could feel the heat coming from my body for the rest of the day.

    Overall Workouts: 10/10- Lean EFX was great for my workouts, I never wanted to leave the gym. There was just constant energy the whole time which allowed me to get a few extra reps in on each set even on the last exercise of the day.

    I was able to lose a total of 6lbs during this log and I know it could have been more if it weren't for my inability to stay away from desert on holidays but seeing as this was the only change to my routine the 6lbs is all from Lean EFX. If you do a proper cut on top of this the sky is the limit.

    Huge thanks again to Formutech and cswalczakny for letting me log Lean EFX I had a blast doing it.

    Great final review. I'm estimating starting Lean EFX Refined on Friday or Saturday. Should be a nice break from Alphamine, which is a little strong for me.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  8. thanks man yea it will totally help get you going. I just bought the 1andro, PCT combo on nutra have a few more weeks of till beach weather even though its 80 in NJ right now
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  9. I'm ready for the beach... we have 20 centimeters of snow coming on Friday though ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  10. have to get one more trip down the slopes in then haha, I remember 3 yrs ago I was up at Tremblant this time of year and it was the coldest week they had all winter it think.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  11. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    have to get one more trip down the slopes in then haha, I remember 3 yrs ago I was up at Tremblant this time of year and it was the coldest week they had all winter it think.
    I don't ski Tremblant is more of a summer spot for me.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. Someone planned a group trip there the drive was not fun from New Jersey but yeah the lake looks really nice there too
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  13. The old town I like better the new one is pricey and kind of tacky.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The old town I like better the new one is pricey and kind of tacky.
    quick question for you, I bought a bottle of 1-andro other then the two pill a day recommendation is there any other ways that it could be cycled to get better results like if i wanted to get up to 3 a day for two weeks, would running it shorter then 30 days make a drastic change.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  15. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    quick question for you, I bought a bottle of 1-andro other then the two pill a day recommendation is there any other ways that it could be cycled to get better results like if i wanted to get up to 3 a day for two weeks, would running it shorter then 30 days make a drastic change.
    The sides are mild it's not methylated. You could bump the dosage a bit and still go 6 weeks.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. Right now I only have one bottle on hand though trying not have the wife yell at me she thinks I'm wasting money. How could I get the most out of the one bottle.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  17. Right now I only have one bottle on hand though trying not have the wife yell at me she thinks I'm wasting money. How could I get the most out of the one bottle.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  18. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Right now I only have one bottle on hand though trying not have the wife yell at me she thinks I'm wasting money. How could I get the most out of the one bottle.
    2 ed for 30 days then...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. Ok thanks
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Double S is getting Sleepy with Formutech Recover
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:11 PM
  2. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
  3. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
  4. Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)
    By mattborn00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in