Getting Lean With Formutech's Lean EFX Refined!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What do you guys use to track it? I have just been using my fitness pal. Is there something better?
i just use a regular ole' pen and paper i keep in my pocket...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just use a regular ole' pen and paper i keep in my pocket...
Goin Old school lol. Although I must admit. I did find myself cheating less on meals back when I hand wrote it all

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Today was a light cardio day after crushing legs yesterday, I didn't think it was going to be fun at all popped a couple Lean EFX turned on pandora set the treadmill to 10% incline next thing I knew I was jogging at 5 for 30 mins. Tomorrow is a rest day I have to remember to stay on point with eating and make sure I get a weigh in on Monday.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a light cardio day after crushing legs yesterday, I didn't think it was going to be fun at all popped a couple Lean EFX turned on pandora set the treadmill to 10% incline next thing I knew I was jogging at 5 for 30 mins. Tomorrow is a rest day I have to remember to stay on point with eating and make sure I get a weigh in on Monday.
Interested to see the progress!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see the progress!
I weighed myself this morning just to be safe incase I eat to much today was down to 174.5 so that's 4lbs in two weeks, can't complain about that at all.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I weighed myself this morning just to be safe incase I eat to much today was down to 174.5 so that's 4lbs in two weeks, can't complain about that at all.
Nice!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
New week new challenges, I somehow managed to tweak my ankle doing god know what so I took yesterday and today off of cardio to give it some rest. hit chest and shoulders yesterday which felt awesome I am still staying light with shoulders and working on squeezing the muscle and it feels so much better and effective hopefully they balloon out some to in the process. I am starting to see some results in my midsection, the lower abs are still hiding from me but my upper abs are coming through and I am getting a nice deep cut in the middle always makes you feel better when the mirror shows results, cant wait for the final result.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New week new challenges, I somehow managed to tweak my ankle doing god know what so I took yesterday and today off of cardio to give it some rest. hit chest and shoulders yesterday which felt awesome I am still staying light with shoulders and working on squeezing the muscle and it feels so much better and effective hopefully they balloon out some to in the process. I am starting to see some results in my midsection, the lower abs are still hiding from me but my upper abs are coming through and I am getting a nice deep cut in the middle always makes you feel better when the mirror shows results, cant wait for the final result.
right on dude! careful with those injuries, man. work smart!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Who would have thought at 29 my body would be falling apart already lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who would have thought at 29 my body would be falling apart already lol.
Dude, I'm 28 and I have arthritis and mild tendonitis in my right forearm, and if I eat too much sugar I bloat up like a diabetic walrus.

I know what you mean. lol

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Did my diet dirty today eat a whole dominos pie for lunch lucky I didn't have much else before or after but some dirty cals that I'm not to happy about I guess an extra 30 mins on the treadmill are in order tomorrow morning.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did my diet dirty today eat a whole dominos pie for lunch lucky I didn't have much else before or after but some dirty cals that I'm not to happy about I guess an extra 30 mins on the treadmill are in order tomorrow morning.
Sooooooo jealous right now

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't be. I hate playing catch up. It did taste good though lol.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't be. I hate playing catch up. It did taste good though lol.
In a couple months I'm going to have a killer cheat. I'm just biding my time

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I'm the one on the pre-contest diet yams tuna chicken and egg whites repeat...

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
That's really no fun I don't know if I could do that honestly.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea I know, but I have a 5 month old baby an right now I have to put that focus elsewhere. I actually am taking my last dose of Lean EFX today will have to update my weight and review later today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You only do that in extreme situations. I can get quite lean not doing all this crazy shyte, but hyper lean and stay large that takes a lot of sacrifice.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
You only do that in extreme situations. I can get quite lean not doing all this crazy shyte, but hyper lean and stay large that takes a lot of sacrifice.
Probably takes a lot of practice as well knowing what you can and can't put in your body

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I know, but I have a 5 month old baby an right now I have to put that focus elsewhere. I actually am taking my last dose of Lean EFX today will have to update my weight and review later today.
hey! congrats on being a poppa! I've got number two on the way, and my boy will be 3 in a month

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man yea it was rough at first because we had him during hurricane sandy and didn't have power for a few weeks, but we are adjusting and it's getting easier to get back in the gym and just a normal routine

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man yea it was rough at first because we had him during hurricane sandy and didn't have power for a few weeks, but we are adjusting and it's getting easier to get back in the gym and just a normal routine
yikes, thats scary bro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, well it just gets better from there...

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hey I'm the one on the pre-contest diet yams tuna chicken and egg whites repeat...
Looks like my diet, Chicken and Sweet Potato, Talapia, and egg whites, oh and broccoli. But I get to LOAD here soon!!!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like my diet, Chicken and Sweet Potato, Talapia, and egg whites, oh and broccoli. But I get to LOAD here soon!!!!!
That's what I'm doing now. Chicken, lean ground beef, occasional tilapia, eggs, egg whites, yams, oats, quinoa, and spinach. That's pretty much it. Gotta trim down for beach weather!

Clay shoot me your number so we can make some plans for my trip in a few weeks

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
That's what I'm doing now. Chicken, lean ground beef, occasional tilapia, eggs, egg whites, yams, oats, quinoa, and spinach. That's pretty much it. Gotta trim down for beach weather!

Clay shoot me your number so we can make some plans for my trip in a few weeks
ABSolutely!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be having to add in Tilapia pretty soon.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be having to add in Tilapia pretty soon.
sick of chicken breast? lord knows I am. especially now that I'm not adding salt to anything. ugggghhhhhh

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
sick of chicken breast? lord knows I am. especially now that I'm not adding salt to anything. ugggghhhhhh
LOL, tell me about it. I use red wine vinegar for flavor, not the best but beats plain.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Well unfortunately that time has come my bottle of Lean EFX is empty, so time for a final review.

My initial and final thoughts have not changed this product was lots of fun, it really made going to the gym not feel like a chore even on those cold mornings where a warm bed felt like the only place in the word.

Energy: 9/10- The only reason I did not give a 10 was because the energy was so smooth through out the day you didn't know that it was working, which on the occasion I took an extra dose which really was no good on the stomach lol. Formutech has dosed Lean EFX so perfectly that you dont have to up at all, and you dont walk around with highs and then crash in the middle of the day. There is nothing that I would change about Lean EFX because the sustained energy is so much more useful then the energy you get from some other fat loss pills.

Thermogenics:10/10- This was the best part of my day when I woke up took my first dose and headed to the gym. The Niacin gives a subtle flushing that lets you know its working and after a few mins warming up you just feel the heat radiating from your body. With cardio forget about it, you better bring an extra shirt or two because you get soaked. Some days I could feel the heat coming from my body for the rest of the day.

Overall Workouts: 10/10- Lean EFX was great for my workouts, I never wanted to leave the gym. There was just constant energy the whole time which allowed me to get a few extra reps in on each set even on the last exercise of the day.

I was able to lose a total of 6lbs during this log and I know it could have been more if it weren't for my inability to stay away from desert on holidays but seeing as this was the only change to my routine the 6lbs is all from Lean EFX. If you do a proper cut on top of this the sky is the limit.

Huge thanks again to Formutech and cswalczakny for letting me log Lean EFX I had a blast doing it.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
LOL, tell me about it. I use red wine vinegar for flavor, not the best but beats plain.
what about using like cajuan seasoning and or cayenne pepper ?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well unfortunately that time has come my bottle of Lean EFX is empty, so time for a final review.

My initial and final thoughts have not changed this product was lots of fun, it really made going to the gym not feel like a chore even on those cold mornings where a warm bed felt like the only place in the word.

Energy: 9/10- The only reason I did not give a 10 was because the energy was so smooth through out the day you didn't know that it was working, which on the occasion I took an extra dose which really was no good on the stomach lol. Formutech has dosed Lean EFX so perfectly that you dont have to up at all, and you dont walk around with highs and then crash in the middle of the day. There is nothing that I would change about Lean EFX because the sustained energy is so much more useful then the energy you get from some other fat loss pills.

Thermogenics:10/10- This was the best part of my day when I woke up took my first dose and headed to the gym. The Niacin gives a subtle flushing that lets you know its working and after a few mins warming up you just feel the heat radiating from your body. With cardio forget about it, you better bring an extra shirt or two because you get soaked. Some days I could feel the heat coming from my body for the rest of the day.

Overall Workouts: 10/10- Lean EFX was great for my workouts, I never wanted to leave the gym. There was just constant energy the whole time which allowed me to get a few extra reps in on each set even on the last exercise of the day.

I was able to lose a total of 6lbs during this log and I know it could have been more if it weren't for my inability to stay away from desert on holidays but seeing as this was the only change to my routine the 6lbs is all from Lean EFX. If you do a proper cut on top of this the sky is the limit.

Huge thanks again to Formutech and cswalczakny for letting me log Lean EFX I had a blast doing it.
great review brother! really glad you enjoyed it! :)

Please remember to do me a favor and throw this review up in the AM product reviews and on the NutraPlanet store too!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
you got it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Great final review. I'm estimating starting Lean EFX Refined on Friday or Saturday. Should be a nice break from Alphamine, which is a little strong for me.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
thanks man yea it will totally help get you going. I just bought the 1andro, PCT combo on nutra have a few more weeks of till beach weather even though its 80 in NJ right now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ready for the beach... we have 20 centimeters of snow coming on Friday though ... :(

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
have to get one more trip down the slopes in then haha, I remember 3 yrs ago I was up at Tremblant this time of year and it was the coldest week they had all winter it think.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have to get one more trip down the slopes in then haha, I remember 3 yrs ago I was up at Tremblant this time of year and it was the coldest week they had all winter it think.
I don't ski Tremblant is more of a summer spot for me.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Someone planned a group trip there the drive was not fun from New Jersey but yeah the lake looks really nice there too

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old town I like better the new one is pricey and kind of tacky.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
The old town I like better the new one is pricey and kind of tacky.
quick question for you, I bought a bottle of 1-andro other then the two pill a day recommendation is there any other ways that it could be cycled to get better results like if i wanted to get up to 3 a day for two weeks, would running it shorter then 30 days make a drastic change.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question for you, I bought a bottle of 1-andro other then the two pill a day recommendation is there any other ways that it could be cycled to get better results like if i wanted to get up to 3 a day for two weeks, would running it shorter then 30 days make a drastic change.
The sides are mild it's not methylated. You could bump the dosage a bit and still go 6 weeks.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Right now I only have one bottle on hand though trying not have the wife yell at me she thinks I'm wasting money. How could I get the most out of the one bottle.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Right now I only have one bottle on hand though trying not have the wife yell at me she thinks I'm wasting money. How could I get the most out of the one bottle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 ed for 30 days then...

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks