Getting Lean With Formutech's Lean EFX Refined!!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    I get up to 350 without shakes some days. When carb cycling on a low day protein has to be high. Hek I'm still fuggin hungry but only 50 grams of carbs and 50 of fat.
    Yea some days I can eat a horse then others I get so full so fast. Right now I would attribute that to the Lean EFX.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169


  2. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post

    Yea some days I can eat a horse then others I get so full so fast. Right now I would attribute that to the Lean EFX.
    im in the same boat, to ease my mind with this i focus on weekly calories not daily.....it takes out the stress of daily dieting and has been working thus far
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    im in the same boat, to ease my mind with this i focus on weekly calories not daily.....it takes out the stress of daily dieting and has been working thus far
    This is a good way to go
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    This is a good way to go
    That's a good idea do you just do I with ur macros?
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  5. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post

    That's a good idea do you just do I with ur macros?
    Do it* with macros.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post

    That's a good idea do you just do I with ur macros?
    Try to keep your macros daily but just look at avg cals over the last 7-10 days and adjust as needed
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Try to keep your macros daily but just look at avg cals over the last 7-10 days and adjust as needed
    What do you guys use to track it? I have just been using my fitness pal. Is there something better?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    What do you guys use to track it? I have just been using my fitness pal. Is there something better?
    I have been using mynetdiary which is cool because u can scan barcodes but it doesn't have a weekly total
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  9. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    I have been using mynetdiary which is cool because u can scan barcodes but it doesn't have a weekly total
    Yeah my fitness pal, allows you to scan. Also has pretty good community updated database. It will track weekly macros and cals

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Yeah my fitness pal, allows you to scan. Also has pretty good community updated database. It will track weekly macros and cals
    Yes I am a big fan of my fitness pal.

    I use it a lot. Even though I know the macros of everything I touch right now I still log it.


    As far a ph goes, there are some that are very disappointing out right now. The traditional Epi or Hdrol are still doing well in the terms of lean mass gains. I have sold a few newer ones as of late with a lot of complaints compared to what people were expecting. I won't trash talk any company publicly and I cannot vouch for anyone's results as it is tied to diet. But if you are looking for a ph, I would research log after log. Make sure you don't waste your money.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Yes I am a big fan of my fitness pal.

    I use it a lot. Even though I know the macros of everything I touch right now I still log it.

    As far a ph goes, there are some that are very disappointing out right now. The traditional Epi or Hdrol are still doing well in the terms of lean mass gains. I have sold a few newer ones as of late with a lot of complaints compared to what people were expecting. I won't trash talk any company publicly and I cannot vouch for anyone's results as it is tied to diet. But if you are looking for a ph, I would research log after log. Make sure you don't waste your money.
    Yea some people won't be happy unless they look like they are ready to walk on stage, even though they eat fast food all day long
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  12. I will 2nd what sixxer said. My first PH was the original Hdrol when it was first released it. I saw ridiculous increase in strength in size.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Yea some people won't be happy unless they look like they are ready to walk on stage, even though they eat fast food all day long
    Sounds like me lol

  14. Myfitnesspal is the best out there.

    Hdrol and stanodrol stacked are a good combo good for a 6 week lean bulk
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    Sounds like me lol
    Haha no offense
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  16. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Haha no offense
    No prob. I have addictive traits running through my genes. Most family battle alcoholism, I somehow chose food lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Myfitnesspal is the best out there.

    Hdrol and stanodrol stacked are a good combo good for a 6 week lean bulk
    My man what is up with the yo gabba gabba avatar
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  18. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post

    My man what is up with the yo gabba gabba avatar
    Lol it started as kind of a joke because I didn't know what else to put and my son loves that show. I changed it once and you would think I shot someone by how upset everyone got!! Lol. So now its pretty much my trademark I guess
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Today was one of those days at the gym, I went in just to do cardio and stayed to do my full shoulder workout.

    I kept the weights at a moderate level were I was able to get 4 sets of everything for 10-12 reps and really focused on the squeeze and it felt great. I did military press, front, and side raises and rear flys it was quick and effective.

    The owner of my gym is a natural bodybuilder and posts an exercise of the day which usually are something different then I have been doing so I try to add them to my workout, today was a front raise where he turns his palms up which really gave a good pump to my delts.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Today was one of those days at the gym, I went in just to do cardio and stayed to do my full shoulder workout.

    I kept the weights at a moderate level were I was able to get 4 sets of everything for 10-12 reps and really focused on the squeeze and it felt great. I did military press, front, and side raises and rear flys it was quick and effective.

    The owner of my gym is a natural bodybuilder and posts an exercise of the day which usually are something different then I have been doing so I try to add them to my workout, today was a front raise where he turns his palms up which really gave a good pump to my delts.
    Interesting I might have to give that a shot
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

    What do you guys use to track it? I have just been using my fitness pal. Is there something better?
    i just use a regular ole' pen and paper i keep in my pocket...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i just use a regular ole' pen and paper i keep in my pocket...
    Goin Old school lol. Although I must admit. I did find myself cheating less on meals back when I hand wrote it all

  23. Today was a light cardio day after crushing legs yesterday, I didn't think it was going to be fun at all popped a couple Lean EFX turned on pandora set the treadmill to 10% incline next thing I knew I was jogging at 5 for 30 mins. Tomorrow is a rest day I have to remember to stay on point with eating and make sure I get a weigh in on Monday.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  24. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Today was a light cardio day after crushing legs yesterday, I didn't think it was going to be fun at all popped a couple Lean EFX turned on pandora set the treadmill to 10% incline next thing I knew I was jogging at 5 for 30 mins. Tomorrow is a rest day I have to remember to stay on point with eating and make sure I get a weigh in on Monday.
    Interested to see the progress!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Interested to see the progress!
    I weighed myself this morning just to be safe incase I eat to much today was down to 174.5 so that's 4lbs in two weeks, can't complain about that at all.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  26. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post

    I weighed myself this morning just to be safe incase I eat to much today was down to 174.5 so that's 4lbs in two weeks, can't complain about that at all.
    Nice!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. New week new challenges, I somehow managed to tweak my ankle doing god know what so I took yesterday and today off of cardio to give it some rest. hit chest and shoulders yesterday which felt awesome I am still staying light with shoulders and working on squeezing the muscle and it feels so much better and effective hopefully they balloon out some to in the process. I am starting to see some results in my midsection, the lower abs are still hiding from me but my upper abs are coming through and I am getting a nice deep cut in the middle always makes you feel better when the mirror shows results, cant wait for the final result.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  28. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    New week new challenges, I somehow managed to tweak my ankle doing god know what so I took yesterday and today off of cardio to give it some rest. hit chest and shoulders yesterday which felt awesome I am still staying light with shoulders and working on squeezing the muscle and it feels so much better and effective hopefully they balloon out some to in the process. I am starting to see some results in my midsection, the lower abs are still hiding from me but my upper abs are coming through and I am getting a nice deep cut in the middle always makes you feel better when the mirror shows results, cant wait for the final result.
    right on dude! careful with those injuries, man. work smart!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Who would have thought at 29 my body would be falling apart already lol.
    Check out my LG Bulk Kit log.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238159-getting-my-bulk-2.html#post4242169

  30. Quote Originally Posted by madripper32 View Post
    Who would have thought at 29 my body would be falling apart already lol.
    Dude, I'm 28 and I have arthritis and mild tendonitis in my right forearm, and if I eat too much sugar I bloat up like a diabetic walrus.

    I know what you mean. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Double S is getting Sleepy with Formutech Recover
    By double s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:11 PM
  2. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:09 PM
  3. Getting Lean and Focused with Lean EFX Refined
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 01:27 PM
  4. Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)
    By mattborn00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 06:00 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM
Log in
Log in