Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. He ran :

Natural EFX
    Lean EFX Refined
    ALCAR- 3 times a day. 1 before cardio
    Endurance BCAA (3 times a day)
    Glutamine - post workout, pre cardio

Volatile was until the last two weeks

He went from 205 lbs to 180lbs, came in shredded and took overall teen open by a landslide.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    He ran :

Natural EFX
    Lean EFX Refined
    ALCAR- 3 times a day. 1 before cardio
    Endurance BCAA (3 times a day)
    Glutamine - post workout, pre cardio

Volatile was until the last two weeks

He went from 205 lbs to 180lbs, came in shredded and took overall teen open by a landslide.
    That's a nice setup, id like to stack natural efx n lean efx refined. I made an awsum discovery yesterday, I was wondering y my weightloss has been stalling for the past couple weeks even though Ive been looking leaner? Id been consider only giving myself 1 carbup day on the weekend to c how things would go after that but now I don't think I will bcuz yesterday I got remeasured for my tux for my cousins wedding on the 20th and n the past 6 weeks my chest has grown an inch and I've gained a half inch on my outside shoulder measurement while dropping bf,So I'm pretty stoked about this!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post

That's a nice setup, id like to stack natural efx n lean efx refined. I made an awsum discovery yesterday, I was wondering y my weightloss has been stalling for the past couple weeks even though Ive been looking leaner? Id been consider only giving myself 1 carbup day on the weekend to c how things would go after that but now I don't think I will bcuz yesterday I got remeasured for my tux for my cousins wedding on the 20th and n the past 6 weeks my chest has grown an inch and I've gained a half inch on my outside shoulder measurement while dropping bf,So I'm pretty stoked about this!
    That's impressive. Nice job.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

That's impressive. Nice job.
    Thanks,I thought I looked a bit bigger but I just figured it was cuz I was leaning out n looking a lil harder but i guess the way I've been cycling my carbs plus the natural efx have made me do more of a recomp than a cut. I like this stuff alot I plan on getting another bottle and running it with a stim over the summer

5. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post

Thanks,I thought I looked a bit bigger but I just figured it was cuz I was leaning out n looking a lil harder but i guess the way I've been cycling my carbs plus the natural efx have made me do more of a recomp than a cut. I like this stuff alot I plan on getting another bottle and running it with a stim over the summer
    I highly suggest Lean EFX Refined with ALCAR. Ver potent combo with great synergy with Natural EFX

6. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

I highly suggest Lean EFX Refined with ALCAR. Ver potent combo with great synergy with Natural EFX
    I will have to give that a try 4 sure. Sadly 2m will b my last day on nature efx

7. Any final review for us bud. How do you rate this as a nati product overall.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural EFX (108 veggie capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. Cuts Like A Ginsu - NATURAL EFX - Log
    By murk01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:13 PM
  3. Natural-EFX and a few less pounds(sponsered)
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 08:40 AM
  4. Wanna run Natural-EFX - Farenheit's Non stim fat burner GIH!!
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 11:44 AM
  5. The Natural Fat Destroying Stack (DCP & Natural EFX)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM