Colby's natural efx run

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    Well I was gonna use backyard football as my cardio today but those plans fell through so I'm gonna go put in sum work on the heavy bag for awhile
    Love heavy bag work. Back in the day it was an every day starter. I would do hands and elbows, then legs. Then combos.

I'd go 2 on and 2 off with my training partner. Then last we would go 3 on.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Love heavy bag work. Back in the day it was an every day starter. I would do hands and elbows, then legs. Then combos.

I'd go 2 on and 2 off with my training partner. Then last we would go 3 on.
    Oyea gotta love it! I do 30 seconds all out with striking,blocks n slips n 30 off for 15-20 minutes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    Oyea gotta love it! I do 30 seconds all out with striking,blocks n slips n 30 off for 15-20 minutes
    That can be touturous!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

That can be touturous!!!
    Yea but its still pretty fun

5. I weighed n this evening and I'm down 1 pound, I got alot of compliments from mu family over the weekend which was pretty nice will update again soon
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post
    I weighed n this evening and I'm down 1 pound, I got alot of compliments from mu family over the weekend which was pretty nice will update again soon
    Compliments are worth a million bucks. There is times like now my weight has been stagnent for a week, but I am pounding away at cardio and perfect diet, when I see my coach and he says "your leaner and bigger" I get excited. I'd rather hear that, then see the scale change and not see a noticble change.

7. How's things been going aroun there Colby. You doing ok.

I have to give a huge shout all to my teen competitor this weekend in teen body building at the Jax Physique, he took the teen overall. He has been working hard. I set him up with a Formutech stack to match mine and the combo did wonders.

So proud of this kid. First overall, and more to come.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    How's things been going aroun there Colby. You doing ok.

I have to give a huge shout all to my teen competitor this weekend in teen body building at the Jax Physique, he took the teen overall. He has been working hard. I set him up with a Formutech stack to match mine and the combo did wonders.

I've been busy this is my 1st day off this week, they needed us to push out alot of stuff at work. Things have been going pretty good, I haven't check my weight but I can tell I'm getting leaner,my arms and shoulders r looking much better than b4. I'm really loving natural efx, it'd b awsum to run it with a stim fat burner. I feel like its doing exactly as promised tho bcuz I'm leaning out and gaining a lil strength which is pretty awsum! I will get a body weight update this week

9. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Congrats to this Guy! That's a huge win. I wish I would've gotten serious about fitness when I was a lil younger

10. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post

I've been busy this is my 1st day off this week, they needed us to push out alot of stuff at work. Things have been going pretty good, I haven't check my weight but I can tell I'm getting leaner,my arms and shoulders r looking much better than b4. I'm really loving natural efx, it'd b awsum to run it with a stim fat burner. I feel like its doing exactly as promised tho bcuz I'm leaning out and gaining a lil strength which is pretty awsum! I will get a body weight update this week
    Wat stack did u guys run?

11. He ran :

Natural EFX
    Lean EFX Refined
    ALCAR- 3 times a day. 1 before cardio
    Endurance BCAA (3 times a day)
    Glutamine - post workout, pre cardio

Volatile was until the last two weeks

He went from 205 lbs to 180lbs, came in shredded and took overall teen open by a landslide.

12. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    He ran :

Natural EFX
    Lean EFX Refined
    ALCAR- 3 times a day. 1 before cardio
    Endurance BCAA (3 times a day)
    Glutamine - post workout, pre cardio

Volatile was until the last two weeks

He went from 205 lbs to 180lbs, came in shredded and took overall teen open by a landslide.
    That's a nice setup, id like to stack natural efx n lean efx refined. I made an awsum discovery yesterday, I was wondering y my weightloss has been stalling for the past couple weeks even though Ive been looking leaner? Id been consider only giving myself 1 carbup day on the weekend to c how things would go after that but now I don't think I will bcuz yesterday I got remeasured for my tux for my cousins wedding on the 20th and n the past 6 weeks my chest has grown an inch and I've gained a half inch on my outside shoulder measurement while dropping bf,So I'm pretty stoked about this!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post

That's a nice setup, id like to stack natural efx n lean efx refined. I made an awsum discovery yesterday, I was wondering y my weightloss has been stalling for the past couple weeks even though Ive been looking leaner? Id been consider only giving myself 1 carbup day on the weekend to c how things would go after that but now I don't think I will bcuz yesterday I got remeasured for my tux for my cousins wedding on the 20th and n the past 6 weeks my chest has grown an inch and I've gained a half inch on my outside shoulder measurement while dropping bf,So I'm pretty stoked about this!
    That's impressive. Nice job.

14. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

That's impressive. Nice job.
    Thanks,I thought I looked a bit bigger but I just figured it was cuz I was leaning out n looking a lil harder but i guess the way I've been cycling my carbs plus the natural efx have made me do more of a recomp than a cut. I like this stuff alot I plan on getting another bottle and running it with a stim over the summer

15. Quote Originally Posted by Colby View Post

Thanks,I thought I looked a bit bigger but I just figured it was cuz I was leaning out n looking a lil harder but i guess the way I've been cycling my carbs plus the natural efx have made me do more of a recomp than a cut. I like this stuff alot I plan on getting another bottle and running it with a stim over the summer
    I highly suggest Lean EFX Refined with ALCAR. Ver potent combo with great synergy with Natural EFX

16. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

I highly suggest Lean EFX Refined with ALCAR. Ver potent combo with great synergy with Natural EFX
    I will have to give that a try 4 sure. Sadly 2m will b my last day on nature efx

17. Any final review for us bud. How do you rate this as a nati product overall.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natural EFX (108 veggie capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. Cuts Like A Ginsu - NATURAL EFX - Log
    By murk01 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 01:13 PM
  3. Natural-EFX and a few less pounds(sponsered)
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 08:40 AM
  4. Wanna run Natural-EFX - Farenheit's Non stim fat burner GIH!!
    By Bolanrox in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-16-2012, 11:44 AM
  5. The Natural Fat Destroying Stack (DCP & Natural EFX)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM