Colby's natural efx run

Colby

Colby

Awards
Hey wats up guys?! I wanna sat thanks to 02sixxer and formutech for hooking me up with a bottle of natural efx to log. This will b my 1st sponsered log so I hope I dont disappoint.
A little about me, I've lifted for a few years but only started getting serious about a year ago and since then I've made alot of progress. Most of my family are overweight so that's another reason for me to try and stay n shape and I also just really enjoy. I've nvr been as lean as id like to be and after putting on a couple pounds over the holidays I thought it best to make a change and work on dropping sum bodyfat. I've been low carbing it for the past 8 weeks and have dropped about 17 lbs,which isn't bad especially since I've maintained all of my strength and actually added 10lbs to my deadlift. I've been giving myself a 48hr window to carbup starting on Friday evenings and ending at my last meal on Sundays. I lift 3 days a week,Sunday I do upper body,Wednesday I to whole body and Friday is leg day. Eating and lifting like this fits my work schedule and had given me good results thus far but I'm hoping that natural efx can help me out just a bit more. Ill post up stats and pocket n the morning I just wanted to get this started today. If u have ne questions or suggestions please chime n

Colby

Colby

Awards
My pic wouldn't post but ill put it up on my break.
I took my 1st dose if 2 caps at 530 so lets see if h can notice ne thing from the 1st dose.
My stats r 5'10 178lbs
Bench 305x1
Squat 455x1
Deadlift 405x2

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lets do dis!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
My pic wouldn't post but ill put it up on my break.
I took my 1st dose if 2 caps at 530 so lets see if h can notice ne thing from the 1st dose.
My stats r 5'10 178lbs
Bench 305x1
Squat 455x1
Deadlift 405x2
You got some good PR's. Very Impressive for 178lbs, or for any weight.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks! My nxt goal after cutting is to break 500 on squat and dead n bench 350
That's a good goal. I ve been pushing to up my pr on squats. That is a major focus of mine.

Colby

Colby

Awards
That's a good goal. I ve been pushing to up my pr on squats. That is a major focus of mine.
Squats r a favorite of mi.e. I had it up to 485 bout a year n a half ago but slacked off for awhile n it really showed.
Wats ur big 3 numbers?
random question too, wats the meaning of ur name?

Colby

Colby

Awards
Lil update,appetite suppression is present and the diuretic effect is definitely there,has me going to the bathroom like crazy

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Squats r a favorite of mi.e. I had it up to 485 bout a year n a half ago but slacked off for awhile n it really showed.
Wats ur big 3 numbers?
My name is from my first bike it was a 2002 GSXR 600, so I always called it a sixxer instead of a gixxer.
Big 3:

Bench 365
ATG Squats 355 x 5
Deads 455 x 5

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wats ur big 3 numbers?
My name is from my first bike it was a 2002 GSXR 600, so I always called it a sixxer instead of a gixxer.

Big 3
Bench 365
ATG Squats 355x 5
Deads 455 x5

Colby

Colby

Awards
Big 3:

Bench 365
ATG Squats 355 x 5
Deads 455 x 5
I assumed it was a zx6r not a gixxer so I just thought id ask,I plan on buying me another bike this summer,u still ride?
Those r dang good numbers too man! Nice!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I just sold a gixxer and looking for another 750. I can't stand not riding. Probably get another bike in April, may get a 1000 again, but truthfully I preferred my 750.

Colby

Colby

Awards
I just sold a gixxer and looking for another 750. I can't stand not riding. Probably get another bike in April, may get a 1000 again, but truthfully I preferred my 750.
The last bike I had was a gorgeous 04 gixxer 1000 but i traded it for a 70 chevelle, my favorite was my 05 r1 so I'm planning on getting another r1 n yea I know wat u mean cuz I hate not being on 2 wheels especially since its starting to warm up

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
My first was a 04 gixxer 600 and then an 07 750.....looking at an 12 r6

Colby

Colby

Awards
My first was a 04 gixxer 600 and then an 07 750.....looking at an 12 r6
I got started with a 95 cbr600 f3 then an 05 r1 and a 05 zx10 then got rid of those n got an 04 gsxr1000 and an sv650,regret getting rid of my r1 tho was by far the best bike I've ever ridden

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It's hard riding everyday then stopping. Especially when everyone you know rides.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Update, ice been on 4 caps a day 4 2 days and the appetite suppression is pretty good and so is the diuretic effect,I'm assuming I've shed a good amount of water bcuz the veins n my arms r much more prominent and I can even see them n my shoulders. I'm going to try it at 6 caps 2m and c wat the effects r like

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Update me how you feel on 6 per day. I did it 4 per day with youth and had great results.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
^^ sounds good, I had great result with 4 a day.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Had an amazing leg workout this evening pushed up 465 on squat and grabbed me a new deadlift PR! I've decided I'm going to reduce my refeed window to 36hrs and c how fatloss progresses from there.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How were u dosing them? I been doing 2 caps 5-515am on an empty stomach and another 2 at 2pm b4 a small meal
I work nights, so I dosed them with meal 1 and meal 3 or 4 depending on the time between them. Meal 1 is a pre workout.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Quick update: I'm starting to notice sum veins popping out in my quads which us pretty kool,appetite suppression is still there and the constant restroom trips have subsided. I'm about to go hit upper body then I've got sum grappling and Kickboxing planned for later this afternoon. Will update with weight 2m

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Quick update: I'm starting to notice sum veins popping out in my quads which us pretty kool,appetite suppression is still there and the constant restroom trips have subsided. I'm about to go hit upper body then I've got sum grappling and Kickboxing planned for later this afternoon. Will update with weight 2m
Love me some quad veins!!!! Keep it up brother.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Sorry guys been busy the past couple days n didn't get a chance to update. I weighed n Monday morning n my weight is still the same but I look a lil leaned and my leg lifts r going up so I can't complain about that. No big updates right now tho just waiting to c wat the nxt couple weeks on natural efx is like

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Sorry guys been busy the past couple days n didn't get a chance to update. I weighed n Monday morning n my weight is still the same but I look a lil leaned and my leg lifts r going up so I can't complain about that. No big updates right now tho just waiting to c wat the nxt couple weeks on natural efx is like
With no weight change but looking leaner. That can be good. The stimulants can often take off muscle as well as fat. So often you get muscle waisting when cutting. It seems with natural EFX that is not an issue. Everyone who runs it says the same thing. They look better but weight is a slow change.

Colby

Colby

Awards
With no weight change but looking leaner. That can be good. The stimulants can often take off muscle as well as fat. So often you get muscle waisting when cutting. It seems with natural EFX that is not an issue. Everyone who runs it says the same thing. They look better but weight is a slow change.[/QUOTE
I feel and look like I haven't lost ne thing at all,I'm also very suprised that my leg lifts have moved up n weight too. I'm loving the way my body is actually starting to take shape, so far natural efx is working great!

Colby

Colby

Awards
Well I was gonna use backyard football as my cardio today but those plans fell through so I'm gonna go put in sum work on the heavy bag for awhile

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well I was gonna use backyard football as my cardio today but those plans fell through so I'm gonna go put in sum work on the heavy bag for awhile
Love heavy bag work. Back in the day it was an every day starter. I would do hands and elbows, then legs. Then combos.

I'd go 2 on and 2 off with my training partner. Then last we would go 3 on.

Colby

Colby

Awards
Love heavy bag work. Back in the day it was an every day starter. I would do hands and elbows, then legs. Then combos.

I'd go 2 on and 2 off with my training partner. Then last we would go 3 on.
Oyea gotta love it! I do 30 seconds all out with striking,blocks n slips n 30 off for 15-20 minutes

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Oyea gotta love it! I do 30 seconds all out with striking,blocks n slips n 30 off for 15-20 minutes
That can be touturous!!!

Colby

Colby

Awards
I weighed n this evening and I'm down 1 pound, I got alot of compliments from mu family over the weekend which was pretty nice will update again soon

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I weighed n this evening and I'm down 1 pound, I got alot of compliments from mu family over the weekend which was pretty nice will update again soon
Compliments are worth a million bucks. There is times like now my weight has been stagnent for a week, but I am pounding away at cardio and perfect diet, when I see my coach and he says "your leaner and bigger" I get excited. I'd rather hear that, then see the scale change and not see a noticble change.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
How's things been going aroun there Colby. You doing ok.

I have to give a huge shout all to my teen competitor this weekend in teen body building at the Jax Physique, he took the teen overall. He has been working hard. I set him up with a Formutech stack to match mine and the combo did wonders.

So proud of this kid. First overall, and more to come.

Colby

Colby

Awards
How's things been going aroun there Colby. You doing ok.

I have to give a huge shout all to my teen competitor this weekend in teen body building at the Jax Physique, he took the teen overall. He has been working hard. I set him up with a Formutech stack to match mine and the combo did wonders.

I've been busy this is my 1st day off this week, they needed us to push out alot of stuff at work. Things have been going pretty good, I haven't check my weight but I can tell I'm getting leaner,my arms and shoulders r looking much better than b4. I'm really loving natural efx, it'd b awsum to run it with a stim fat burner. I feel like its doing exactly as promised tho bcuz I'm leaning out and gaining a lil strength which is pretty awsum! I will get a body weight update this week

Colby

Colby

Awards

Congrats to this Guy! That's a huge win. I wish I would've gotten serious about fitness when I was a lil younger

Colby

Colby

Awards
I've been busy this is my 1st day off this week, they needed us to push out alot of stuff at work. Things have been going pretty good, I haven't check my weight but I can tell I'm getting leaner,my arms and shoulders r looking much better than b4. I'm really loving natural efx, it'd b awsum to run it with a stim fat burner. I feel like its doing exactly as promised tho bcuz I'm leaning out and gaining a lil strength which is pretty awsum! I will get a body weight update this week
Wat stack did u guys run?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
He ran :

Natural EFX
Lean EFX Refined
ALCAR- 3 times a day. 1 before cardio
Endurance BCAA (3 times a day)
Glutamine - post workout, pre cardio

Volatile was until the last two weeks

He went from 205 lbs to 180lbs, came in shredded and took overall teen open by a landslide.

Colby

Colby

Awards
He ran :

Natural EFX
Lean EFX Refined
ALCAR- 3 times a day. 1 before cardio
Endurance BCAA (3 times a day)
Glutamine - post workout, pre cardio

Volatile was until the last two weeks

He went from 205 lbs to 180lbs, came in shredded and took overall teen open by a landslide.
That's a nice setup, id like to stack natural efx n lean efx refined. I made an awsum discovery yesterday, I was wondering y my weightloss has been stalling for the past couple weeks even though Ive been looking leaner? Id been consider only giving myself 1 carbup day on the weekend to c how things would go after that but now I don't think I will bcuz yesterday I got remeasured for my tux for my cousins wedding on the 20th and n the past 6 weeks my chest has grown an inch and I've gained a half inch on my outside shoulder measurement while dropping bf,So I'm pretty stoked about this!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
That's a nice setup, id like to stack natural efx n lean efx refined. I made an awsum discovery yesterday, I was wondering y my weightloss has been stalling for the past couple weeks even though Ive been looking leaner? Id been consider only giving myself 1 carbup day on the weekend to c how things would go after that but now I don't think I will bcuz yesterday I got remeasured for my tux for my cousins wedding on the 20th and n the past 6 weeks my chest has grown an inch and I've gained a half inch on my outside shoulder measurement while dropping bf,So I'm pretty stoked about this!
That's impressive. Nice job.

Colby

Colby

Awards
That's impressive. Nice job.
Thanks,I thought I looked a bit bigger but I just figured it was cuz I was leaning out n looking a lil harder but i guess the way I've been cycling my carbs plus the natural efx have made me do more of a recomp than a cut. I like this stuff alot I plan on getting another bottle and running it with a stim over the summer

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks,I thought I looked a bit bigger but I just figured it was cuz I was leaning out n looking a lil harder but i guess the way I've been cycling my carbs plus the natural efx have made me do more of a recomp than a cut. I like this stuff alot I plan on getting another bottle and running it with a stim over the summer
I highly suggest Lean EFX Refined with ALCAR. Ver potent combo with great synergy with Natural EFX

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Any final review for us bud. How do you rate this as a nati product overall.