Formutech Lean EFX Refined LOG!!!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
I want to thank Formutech Nutrition for letting me try out Lean EFX and for the extra goodies!! Right now I am running a full body program using Vince Gironda's methods,

10-8-6-20 Honest Workout with 30 sec rest periods between sets and 1 min rest gap between exercise

Here's my routine:

Leg Press
Millitary press
Pullups
Wide grip bench press
Preacher Curl
Dips
Hammer curlsv3x25
Standing calve raises 3x25
Shrugs(dumbells) 3x25

40min routine

Off days
Stretch for 10 min
Jump Rope 1min on 1min off x10
stretch

BTW received the product on 3/11/13 afternoon,had already worked out in the morning

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Day 1

3/12/13

1030am

Woke up, had 3 whole eggs and oatmeal with berries,30 min later took 1 Lean EFX pill and headed to the gym, about 15-20 I started feeling a bit more enthusiastic and energized,felt pumped and ready for my workout, killed my routine in about 40 min. Here's what I really loved, I got home still feeling energetic and took my dog out for a 1 hr walk b4 work, felt good all day!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Day 2

3/13/13

9pm
Long day at work, finally got out, had my pre carb shake and took 1 EFX pill, my body was feeling a bit down from yesterday but it just took me 20min to get into a pumped mood.
Got to the gym, ended up adding 5-10lbs on most of my exercises, killed the weight!, I was taking about 10 sec breaks between sets,pumping and sweating, loving the pain.I've never really been a fan of thermogenics, hated the crash and crack feeling, but this stuff was different!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Day

3/14/13

woke up around 9, felt super drained!! Since I am also Detoxing my body this month it has been hell, frequent restroom visits! Decided to have a liquid meal, 2 scoops of gainer w/ low fat milk and oats, took my pre carb shake, 20 min later had a cup of yogurt, 35 min later took 1 Lean EFX pill,then headed to the gym, mid way I turned back home due to the Detox, 2nd week in and I'm guessing it really started removing toxins from my body this week so i couldn't workout, instead I took my dog for a walk, super hot day, felt pumped, good mood (on the side note I almost never feel like doing anything on hot days especially walking my dog but i felt good today!) That walk turned into an hr jog/run, came back drenched but feeling good!! This is just with 1 Lean EFX pill, can't imagine how i'll feel if i took 2!!! =]

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in this. Are you taking your second one with lunch?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This stuff works brother. I jump started contest prep and I have jumped from 13% to under 8% in 5 weeks. And just cruising right now. Everyday I am leaner.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff works brother. I jump started contest prep and I have jumped from 13% to under 8% in 5 weeks. And just cruising right now. Everyday I am leaner.
nice! i should be hitting 8-9% in the next 4 weeks

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
no, ive only been taking one, il begin taking 2 tommorow

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
update

3/15

So i took 2 EFX Lean Pills, and headed to the gym but unfortunately gym was closed, got home and jump roped for about 20 minutes,1 min off and on, felt really good filled with energy, and had a really good cardio workout and slept like a bear!!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/16

Working out in the afternoon today took 1 EFX lean pill in the morning before Breakfast and another 30 min prior to workout with my carbo drink, kicks in about 25 min. Started off with a 10 min run and in about 4 min i already felt my body's temperature going up, started sweating, already had a good feeling about today's workout!! I felt really strong today even though I didn't get enough sleep, was in a beast mode mood!! Started with Squats, ended up adding 5 to 10lbs to all my exercises! In a metter of 20 minutes into my workout i was drenched!! Glad i began taking 2 pills, I have a good feeling about this cutting phase =]!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/16

Working out in the afternoon today took 1 EFX lean pill in the morning before Breakfast and another 30 min prior to workout with my carbo drink, kicks in about 25 min. Started off with a 10 min run and in about 4 min i already felt my body's temperature going up, started sweating, already had a good feeling about today's workout!! I felt really strong today even though I didn't get enough sleep, was in a beast mode mood!! Started with Squats, ended up adding 5 to 10lbs to all my exercises! In a metter of 20 minutes into my workout i was drenched!! Glad i began taking 2 pills, I have a good feeling about this cutting phase =]!
Nice!! What kind of weight you pushing on squats?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
185/10,225/8,260/6,95/20 ...4 sets with 2 sec rest intervals in between..killed my legs!!

3/17
After the whole week of rest/studying and work my body was calling out to me so i decided to take 1 lean efx pill in the morning and studied some (gave me some energy and kept me focused) and another one 30 min b4 my 20 min jump rope cardio, even though my legs were killing me and I kept hitting the rope i still ended up sweating alot! I like how my body temperature shoots up like crazy!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/18

I decided to workout at night this time, just because I needed the extra hours of rest, had lunch and took 1 lean efx pill, at first i felt lazy and dead, didnt want to do anything, was thinking twice about going to the gym, took the other Lean EFX pill 40min before work out and watched a few motivational BB videos, surprisingly I started feeling pumped and ready to go, got to the gym, warmed up and started off with leg press,i was already sweating before i begaN!! Funny thing, i was mid way my workout when I heard this chick say "that guy over there needs to change his shirt" , guess she was saying that because i was drenched!! haha loving this Lean EFX!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/18

I decided to workout at night this time, just because I needed the extra hours of rest, had lunch and took 1 lean efx pill, at first i felt lazy and dead, didnt want to do anything, was thinking twice about going to the gym, took the other Lean EFX pill 40min before work out and watched a few motivational BB videos, surprisingly I started feeling pumped and ready to go, got to the gym, warmed up and started off with leg press,i was already sweating before i begaN!! Funny thing, i was mid way my workout when I heard this chick say "that guy over there needs to change his shirt" , guess she was saying that because i was drenched!! haha loving this Lean EFX!
Way to go man! Getting motivated can be tough sometimes!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Update:
Sorry for the lag fellas..been away from my computer but always keep a log =]

3/19
Took the day off..feeling a bit tired so decided to listen to my body

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/20

Took 1 EFX LEAN pill in the AM and 1 30minutes before working out, was still feeling a bit tired and down on energy, ate a few carbs and 30 minutes later BAMN!! Energy kicked it, added 5 pounds to most of my lifts, felt like I needed to rest a bit less than usual, am very impressed to how fast my body temp. rises and I start sweating..pretty soon I'm going to need to start bringing an extra towel to the gym =]

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/21

Today was just a cardio day in the morning, took both EFX LEAN pills with breakfast an hour before my cardio, took my dog out for a walk, felt thre energy kicking in then decided to start running which my dog enjoyed, got back home and I had already looked like I went through my cardio, energy levels where still rising so I jump roped and hit abs, gotta say I'm impressed that only taking 2 EFX Lean pills give such a kick!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/22-3/23

I went away on a spring break trip with my bros,took them as day offs =]

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/24

Came back fired and pumped!!! Fuled and geared for the gym, my body appreciated the well needed 2 day break, took 1 Lean EFX in the Am, the next iin the afternoon 30 min b4 working out,began with squats, racked up 10+lbs than last week: will post results at end of log, took myself to the limit,killed my routine in a matter of 35 minutes and by my surprise I still felt unpleased so i threw in some cardio, I love the fact that when I'm done working out I don't feel drained or dead, but when i hit the hay, damn do I sleep like a baby!!THANKS AGAIN..loving EFX LEAN!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/25-3/26
Funny thing, Unfortunately I had eaten something right after the gym the previous day which gave me some kind of stomach issue, pretty much the runs all day, it was horrible!! I tried doing my cardio, (skipped the lean efx and all my other supps due to the stomach issue) but couldn't do it...too much stomach pain, I was out for those 2 days, just kept myself hydrated, but today im up and running, ready to rage later at the gym!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Damn that's a hard day. Hope you feel better and bust out a great workout. I am stoked for legs today.

I am addicted to leg day.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/25-3/26
Funny thing, Unfortunately I had eaten something right after the gym the previous day which gave me some kind of stomach issue, pretty much the runs all day, it was horrible!! I tried doing my cardio, (skipped the lean efx and all my other supps due to the stomach issue) but couldn't do it...too much stomach pain, I was out for those 2 days, just kept myself hydrated, but today im up and running, ready to rage later at the gym!!!
Hope you're feeling better brother! Go slay some weight!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
3/27

Took 2 efx lean pills at the same time with my carbo drink, everything was good in the beginning, but towards the middle I felt like my heart was racing a little to fast and had to stop a lot of times to catch my breath, I was a bit surprised because it was the first time that it has ever happened to me since I began taking Lean EFX, I got a mild headache and I just felt like i had a hard time catching my breath, I think it was due to the 2 days of illness that I had, still feeling a bit sick and the thermogenic made it worse, so today I'm going to lay off the gym again and hydrate myself some more.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Yea I hear you, legs are my foundation, as of now I'm still sticking to a full body routine for another week and then I'm going to break it down to start packing some serious gains!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/27

Took 2 efx lean pills at the same time with my carbo drink, everything was good in the beginning, but towards the middle I felt like my heart was racing a little to fast and had to stop a lot of times to catch my breath, I was a bit surprised because it was the first time that it has ever happened to me since I began taking Lean EFX, I got a mild headache and I just felt like i had a hard time catching my breath, I think it was due to the 2 days of illness that I had, still feeling a bit sick and the thermogenic made it worse, so today I'm going to lay off the gym again and hydrate myself some more.
Maybe just stick with 1 cap am 1 cap pm

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Did anything else you have additional stims, something you normally dont take?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
No it was probably due to my dehydration other than that I have kept it at 1 pill, heres my update

4/1
Just hopped back in the gym, took a few days off because I am changing my routine up, going back to body splits, 4 days a week, started with chest day, took 1 pill of Lean EFX kicked in pretty darn well, started with cardio, then jumped on the bench press, already sweating at this time, what I really have enjoyed about Lean EFX is the mood change, even though I do encounter a few problems here and there I just shrug them off and when I don't really feel like working it, one of these pills turns that around!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/2/13

Woke up in the morning, decided to take Lean EFX on an empty stomach followed by a gainer shake, got me up and going, back day today, started off with my 10 min job.My body's temperature started shooting up pretty fast, got me sweating after 3 minutes, loving Lean EFX, first stimulant I have taken after a while, I'm noticing a big difference, arms look more vascular, still need a bit more work around the stomach area but I'll get there!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yeah stomach is the last place to flatten out. The face, arms, chest come pretty quick. Then legs and then finally the stomach and lower back.

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
yea I have noticed all that, definately, i recently just began working abs so im just getting back into the stomach area, i always focus on the lower abs though because I figure the top abs will just follow up

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hope I'm not too late! Subbed! I actualy had a sample of Lean EFX Refined the other day. It was my first time taking a fat burner and loved it so much, its going to be in my New Supplement Store I'm opening in a couple weeks. Glad its working so well for you. Will continue to follow your cut. Those guys at FN sure no how to create good supps ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope I'm not too late! Subbed! I actualy had a sample of Lean EFX Refined the other day. It was my first time taking a fat burner and loved it so much, its going to be in my New Supplement Store I'm opening in a couple weeks. Glad its working so well for you. Will continue to follow your cut. Those guys at FN sure no how to create good supps ;)
Thanks dude!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess who broke into a tub of supp-d today? This guy!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Very nice. I liked Supp D with Swoll-N. the flavor was good too.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Very nice. I liked Supp D with Swoll-N. the flavor was good too.
Were trying to keep up with the good stuff formutech been putting out :) And yes pumps are great with that combo. I'm going in for back surgery wed and I havnt been working out or using swoll-n and my vein went from being huge and looking like a road map to almost nothing. I'm feeling down, but know when I'm better, ITs ON!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, Nice! How ya liking it Bro?
It works well, not crazy about the flavor. It's (i think) strawberry lemonade but it's just very very bitter. It pulls through in all the important ares though, tasting great (imo) is just icing on the cake, as long as the taste doesn't make me want to hurl

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/3

Cardio day, didnt have time to workout till I got off work, gym was closed but good thing i dont always rely on the gym ;], before getting home i took 1 Lean EFX pill, kicked in as soon as i got home, felt my fatigue wear off fast, got a good stretch in and decided to jump rope for 20 min as my cardio. Jump roping makes me sweat enough already, but on this stuff, man!! Had to leave my shirt outside to dry haha, and the good thing is it didnt keep me up at all, fell asleep like a bear!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/4

Woke up early in the morning, took 1 Lean EFX pill along with a protein shake to get the day going,arms today ;], I gotta say when I dont feel like working out, taking 1 lean EFX pill snaps me out of it, I have also been craving less sweets recently and have noticed my stomach trimming down a bit now, I am definately thinking of going for a 2nd bottle after this one, I usally take my 2nd pill during the day to keep me going and it is way better than coffee and energy drink!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/5
just took the day off from the gym, decided to catch up on my studies, took 1 Lean EFX pill for the extra focus and energy, keeps me from slacking off!! :]

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/6

Legs day, favorite day!!! This is the day where Lean EFX really puts in work! I always train to the fullest and leave the gym feeling like a champ, I generally tend to slack off but after taking the 2nd Lean EFX pill today, I had to be on it!!! Im enjoying the results! Legs and arms are looking leaner and vascular, 2nd week of my cutting cycle, still need to tweek my diet a bit more, the hard part are the carbs!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/8

Had a long night with my studies, time for my date at the gym!!! Hitting back today like a beast!
pullups 5sets of 10
lat pulldown 10,8,6,20
Barbell Row 10,8,6,20
Seated Row 10,8,6,20
Single arm row 10.8.6
bent lateral 15x3
Shrugs 25x3
Front squats 10,8,6
Leg Ext 10,8,6,20

Threw in some legs for fun >:] , lasted about 45 min at the gym, love it!!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Sorry guys didnt mean to dissapear for a bit i took a few days off after my log to catch up with my school work, heres my update, I have about a week left of EFX LEAN

4/9
Getting it in with shoulders!!

Millitary dumbell
close grip smith press
bent laterals
Indy press +around the world
Dumbell shrugs

Again repeated my morning routine for this week, 2 lean efx pills, I was feeling a bit tired and down from studying last night but i got to say these suckers sure wake me up!!! got me going on and about in a matter of minutes, did 3o min of cardio followed by abs and started with my routine!!! Gotta love lean EFX!

4/10/13

CARDIO DAY!!!
Going to walk my dog for about an hour and jump rope for about 30 minutes followed by some ab work, breakfast: 1cup of oatmeal, 3 eggs, protein shake, followed by 2lean efx pills. Waited an hour and started my routine. I have been feeling really good all week even though my schedule is a bit hectic, that doesn't put me down though!!! Gota LIFT!! I am noticing more vascularity around my arms, chest seems a bit leaner also legs, energy levels have improved so have has my attitude! =]

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Getting it on with legs again!!!

4/12

Squats
Leg Press
Deadlifts
Leg Ext.
Leg curls
Calve Raises

Took 2 pills of EFX lean early in the morning with my protein shake and took off to the gym, running on a busy schedule so I will be working out early, felt really good this time with a dosage of 2, got me going, woke me up, made me feel just right, and gave me no after negative effect except for all the sweat!!! But that i don't mind!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting it on with legs again!!!

4/12

Squats
Leg Press
Deadlifts
Leg Ext.
Leg curls
Calve Raises

Took 2 pills of EFX lean early in the morning with my protein shake and took off to the gym, running on a busy schedule so I will be working out early, felt really good this time with a dosage of 2, got me going, woke me up, made me feel just right, and gave me no after negative effect except for all the sweat!!! But that i don't mind!
I've been seeing some guys going to two pills in the am one in the pm. How do you find the difference?

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
well as in now 2 is more than enough for me..gets me going.i think 3 would be a little too much since im not so used to thermogenics

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/15-Heres the rest of my journal entries!!

Took 3 days off to get back to my studies, I'm coming back strong!!! Starting the week with chest
200 pushups all separated within 10 sets
barbell bench press
Incline dumbell press
Overhead lateral
Cable (High,mid,low) press
Dips

Woke up going to work out later on so I took 1 lean EFX pill, had my breakfast and headed off to work. Felt really good even though I had slept pretty late and I didn't get enough sleep.

It's around 9pm here in CALI, just got off work, took another lean efx pill. I'm feeling pumped! BEAST mode on!! Decided to jog from work to the gym, pretty good warm up, got there sweating and ready to unload on the weights!! I feel all my energy spent throughout the day coming back to me, almost done with the bottle, I'm going to have to get another!!