Formutech Lean EFX Refined LOG!!!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/17
Back day today!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before the workout, i was already feeling good, but hey why not? I love this stuff! just gets me going, been in a better mood lately, have not been craving sweets, lost around the gut, i feel lighter and i know this is going to be a successful cutting season!!

4/19
NEVER SKIP LEG DAY!!!!!!
Ass to grass squats
leg press
deadlifts
leg extensions
leg curl calve raises

I just took 1 lean efx pill since im working out late, still giving me a good boost, legs seem more muscular, chest more noticeable, I am definitely going to need another bottle!!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
4/20
ARMS!!!
took 2 lean efx pills, day off so im pumped and ready to attack! got to the gym at noon, pretty empty, time to beast it, i took lean efx with a carb drink and I got to say i feel great! super energetic, very good mood, not so hungry, just right, warmed up with a 15 min. run and already sweating, vascular around the arms a bit more ( liking it!!), got to hit cardio a bit harder for my abs not to mention throw in abs haha, but other than that it's going well!! I recommend LEAN EFX!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/17
Back day today!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before the workout, i was already feeling good, but hey why not? I love this stuff! just gets me going, been in a better mood lately, have not been craving sweets, lost around the gut, i feel lighter and i know this is going to be a successful cutting season!!

4/19
NEVER SKIP LEG DAY!!!!!!
Ass to grass squats
leg press
deadlifts
leg extensions
leg curl calve raises

I just took 1 lean efx pill since im working out late, still giving me a good boost, legs seem more muscular, chest more noticeable, I am definitely going to need another bottle!!
Great update buddy!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
Last week update:
4/22 Chest day/legs
Looks like I only have about a week's worth of Lean EFX, got to make it count! Took 1 in the morning today on an empty stomach and then had breakfast, going to workout in the afternoon today. So after work I took another since it takes me about 30min to get to the gym, it's kicking in nicely, had an energy drink with it, I don't feel to speedy, just right. Got to the gym started with a light jog then sped up a bit,after a 15 min job I began my training!!!! I felt very focused, nothing was going to bug me today, all my worries are gone for now, sweating all over the gym! Loving this stuff!

4/24
Arms!!!
So I did change my routine up alot this week, decided to try something new and shock my body, practically working out 2 body parts in one day, and full arms, I push myself more, sweat more, and beast out more!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before my workout, I have gained weight but i notice my stomach looking slimmer, putting on a bit mass although I want to be cutting lol, hard to lay off the food after a bulking season, anyways i felt real good, haven't been craving sweets recently and am able to keep up with my new routine!!

4/25
Just a typical cardio day, took 2lean efx pills, had a protein shake and began my light jog, was feeling tired this morning, a bit sick, but i tell you Lean EFX just flips my mood!! Gets me going and pumped, began my bar routine which consists of pullups, abs exercises, and also pushups!

4/26 Last day of Lean EFX!! I ran out but overall I would like to say that even though I am not much of a fan of thermogenics, I really liked Lean EFX because I wouldn't crash after my routine, I always felt great! When I was down on energy or felt a bit moody this stuff would just get me on and about, flips me over to my beasty side and throws me in the gym. I noticed I slimmed down around the stomach area, arms are more vascular, legs seem a bit slimmer, if I would have been on my diet more I would have seen better results, but I am happy for what I see now!! Thanks Lean EFX!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last week update:
4/22 Chest day/legs
Looks like I only have about a week's worth of Lean EFX, got to make it count! Took 1 in the morning today on an empty stomach and then had breakfast, going to workout in the afternoon today. So after work I took another since it takes me about 30min to get to the gym, it's kicking in nicely, had an energy drink with it, I don't feel to speedy, just right. Got to the gym started with a light jog then sped up a bit,after a 15 min job I began my training!!!! I felt very focused, nothing was going to bug me today, all my worries are gone for now, sweating all over the gym! Loving this stuff!

4/24
Arms!!!
So I did change my routine up alot this week, decided to try something new and shock my body, practically working out 2 body parts in one day, and full arms, I push myself more, sweat more, and beast out more!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before my workout, I have gained weight but i notice my stomach looking slimmer, putting on a bit mass although I want to be cutting lol, hard to lay off the food after a bulking season, anyways i felt real good, haven't been craving sweets recently and am able to keep up with my new routine!!

4/25
Just a typical cardio day, took 2lean efx pills, had a protein shake and began my light jog, was feeling tired this morning, a bit sick, but i tell you Lean EFX just flips my mood!! Gets me going and pumped, began my bar routine which consists of pullups, abs exercises, and also pushups!

4/26 Last day of Lean EFX!! I ran out but overall I would like to say that even though I am not much of a fan of thermogenics, I really liked Lean EFX because I wouldn't crash after my routine, I always felt great! When I was down on energy or felt a bit moody this stuff would just get me on and about, flips me over to my beasty side and throws me in the gym. I noticed I slimmed down around the stomach area, arms are more vascular, legs seem a bit slimmer, if I would have been on my diet more I would have seen better results, but I am happy for what I see now!! Thanks Lean EFX!!!
I'm glad you liked it man! The mood enhancement was one of the things I really liked about the Lean EFX Refined too.

Please make sure to leave a review for us in the Reviews section and also on NutraPlanet or whatever online retailer you typically use. Thanks!

Mcelis323

Mcelis323

Awards
No problem!!! Yea will do, I leave it on the review section!