Formutech Lean EFX Refined LOG!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/3

    Cardio day, didnt have time to workout till I got off work, gym was closed but good thing i dont always rely on the gym ;], before getting home i took 1 Lean EFX pill, kicked in as soon as i got home, felt my fatigue wear off fast, got a good stretch in and decided to jump rope for 20 min as my cardio. Jump roping makes me sweat enough already, but on this stuff, man!! Had to leave my shirt outside to dry haha, and the good thing is it didnt keep me up at all, fell asleep like a bear!

  2. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/4


    Woke up early in the morning, took 1 Lean EFX pill along with a protein shake to get the day going,arms today ;], I gotta say when I dont feel like working out, taking 1 lean EFX pill snaps me out of it, I have also been craving less sweets recently and have noticed my stomach trimming down a bit now, I am definately thinking of going for a 2nd bottle after this one, I usally take my 2nd pill during the day to keep me going and it is way better than coffee and energy drink!
  3. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/5
    just took the day off from the gym, decided to catch up on my studies, took 1 Lean EFX pill for the extra focus and energy, keeps me from slacking off!! :]
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/6

    Legs day, favorite day!!! This is the day where Lean EFX really puts in work! I always train to the fullest and leave the gym feeling like a champ, I generally tend to slack off but after taking the 2nd Lean EFX pill today, I had to be on it!!! Im enjoying the results! Legs and arms are looking leaner and vascular, 2nd week of my cutting cycle, still need to tweek my diet a bit more, the hard part are the carbs!!
  5. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/8

    Had a long night with my studies, time for my date at the gym!!! Hitting back today like a beast!
    pullups 5sets of 10
    lat pulldown 10,8,6,20
    Barbell Row 10,8,6,20
    Seated Row 10,8,6,20
    Single arm row 10.8.6
    bent lateral 15x3
    Shrugs 25x3
    Front squats 10,8,6
    Leg Ext 10,8,6,20

    Threw in some legs for fun >:] , lasted about 45 min at the gym, love it!!!
  6. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    Sorry guys didnt mean to dissapear for a bit i took a few days off after my log to catch up with my school work, heres my update, I have about a week left of EFX LEAN



    4/9
    Getting it in with shoulders!!

    Millitary dumbell
    close grip smith press
    bent laterals
    Indy press +around the world
    Dumbell shrugs

    Again repeated my morning routine for this week, 2 lean efx pills, I was feeling a bit tired and down from studying last night but i got to say these suckers sure wake me up!!! got me going on and about in a matter of minutes, did 3o min of cardio followed by abs and started with my routine!!! Gotta love lean EFX!

    4/10/13

    CARDIO DAY!!!
    Going to walk my dog for about an hour and jump rope for about 30 minutes followed by some ab work, breakfast: 1cup of oatmeal, 3 eggs, protein shake, followed by 2lean efx pills. Waited an hour and started my routine. I have been feeling really good all week even though my schedule is a bit hectic, that doesn't put me down though!!! Gota LIFT!! I am noticing more vascularity around my arms, chest seems a bit leaner also legs, energy levels have improved so have has my attitude! =]
  7. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    Getting it on with legs again!!!

    4/12

    Squats
    Leg Press
    Deadlifts
    Leg Ext.
    Leg curls
    Calve Raises

    Took 2 pills of EFX lean early in the morning with my protein shake and took off to the gym, running on a busy schedule so I will be working out early, felt really good this time with a dosage of 2, got me going, woke me up, made me feel just right, and gave me no after negative effect except for all the sweat!!! But that i don't mind!
  8. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323 View Post
    Getting it on with legs again!!!

    4/12

    Squats
    Leg Press
    Deadlifts
    Leg Ext.
    Leg curls
    Calve Raises

    Took 2 pills of EFX lean early in the morning with my protein shake and took off to the gym, running on a busy schedule so I will be working out early, felt really good this time with a dosage of 2, got me going, woke me up, made me feel just right, and gave me no after negative effect except for all the sweat!!! But that i don't mind!
    I've been seeing some guys going to two pills in the am one in the pm. How do you find the difference?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    well as in now 2 is more than enough for me..gets me going.i think 3 would be a little too much since im not so used to thermogenics
  10. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/15-Heres the rest of my journal entries!!

    Took 3 days off to get back to my studies, I'm coming back strong!!! Starting the week with chest
    200 pushups all separated within 10 sets
    barbell bench press
    Incline dumbell press
    Overhead lateral
    Cable (High,mid,low) press
    Dips

    Woke up going to work out later on so I took 1 lean EFX pill, had my breakfast and headed off to work. Felt really good even though I had slept pretty late and I didn't get enough sleep.

    It's around 9pm here in CALI, just got off work, took another lean efx pill. I'm feeling pumped! BEAST mode on!! Decided to jog from work to the gym, pretty good warm up, got there sweating and ready to unload on the weights!! I feel all my energy spent throughout the day coming back to me, almost done with the bottle, I'm going to have to get another!!
  11. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/17
    Back day today!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before the workout, i was already feeling good, but hey why not? I love this stuff! just gets me going, been in a better mood lately, have not been craving sweets, lost around the gut, i feel lighter and i know this is going to be a successful cutting season!!

    4/19
    NEVER SKIP LEG DAY!!!!!!
    Ass to grass squats
    leg press
    deadlifts
    leg extensions
    leg curl calve raises

    I just took 1 lean efx pill since im working out late, still giving me a good boost, legs seem more muscular, chest more noticeable, I am definitely going to need another bottle!!
  12. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    4/20
    ARMS!!!
    took 2 lean efx pills, day off so im pumped and ready to attack! got to the gym at noon, pretty empty, time to beast it, i took lean efx with a carb drink and I got to say i feel great! super energetic, very good mood, not so hungry, just right, warmed up with a 15 min. run and already sweating, vascular around the arms a bit more ( liking it!!), got to hit cardio a bit harder for my abs not to mention throw in abs haha, but other than that it's going well!! I recommend LEAN EFX!!
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323 View Post
    4/17
    Back day today!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before the workout, i was already feeling good, but hey why not? I love this stuff! just gets me going, been in a better mood lately, have not been craving sweets, lost around the gut, i feel lighter and i know this is going to be a successful cutting season!!

    4/19
    NEVER SKIP LEG DAY!!!!!!
    Ass to grass squats
    leg press
    deadlifts
    leg extensions
    leg curl calve raises

    I just took 1 lean efx pill since im working out late, still giving me a good boost, legs seem more muscular, chest more noticeable, I am definitely going to need another bottle!!
    Great update buddy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    Last week update:
    4/22 Chest day/legs
    Looks like I only have about a week's worth of Lean EFX, got to make it count! Took 1 in the morning today on an empty stomach and then had breakfast, going to workout in the afternoon today. So after work I took another since it takes me about 30min to get to the gym, it's kicking in nicely, had an energy drink with it, I don't feel to speedy, just right. Got to the gym started with a light jog then sped up a bit,after a 15 min job I began my training!!!! I felt very focused, nothing was going to bug me today, all my worries are gone for now, sweating all over the gym! Loving this stuff!

    4/24
    Arms!!!
    So I did change my routine up alot this week, decided to try something new and shock my body, practically working out 2 body parts in one day, and full arms, I push myself more, sweat more, and beast out more!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before my workout, I have gained weight but i notice my stomach looking slimmer, putting on a bit mass although I want to be cutting lol, hard to lay off the food after a bulking season, anyways i felt real good, haven't been craving sweets recently and am able to keep up with my new routine!!

    4/25
    Just a typical cardio day, took 2lean efx pills, had a protein shake and began my light jog, was feeling tired this morning, a bit sick, but i tell you Lean EFX just flips my mood!! Gets me going and pumped, began my bar routine which consists of pullups, abs exercises, and also pushups!

    4/26 Last day of Lean EFX!! I ran out but overall I would like to say that even though I am not much of a fan of thermogenics, I really liked Lean EFX because I wouldn't crash after my routine, I always felt great! When I was down on energy or felt a bit moody this stuff would just get me on and about, flips me over to my beasty side and throws me in the gym. I noticed I slimmed down around the stomach area, arms are more vascular, legs seem a bit slimmer, if I would have been on my diet more I would have seen better results, but I am happy for what I see now!! Thanks Lean EFX!!!
  15. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323 View Post
    Last week update:
    4/22 Chest day/legs
    Looks like I only have about a week's worth of Lean EFX, got to make it count! Took 1 in the morning today on an empty stomach and then had breakfast, going to workout in the afternoon today. So after work I took another since it takes me about 30min to get to the gym, it's kicking in nicely, had an energy drink with it, I don't feel to speedy, just right. Got to the gym started with a light jog then sped up a bit,after a 15 min job I began my training!!!! I felt very focused, nothing was going to bug me today, all my worries are gone for now, sweating all over the gym! Loving this stuff!

    4/24
    Arms!!!
    So I did change my routine up alot this week, decided to try something new and shock my body, practically working out 2 body parts in one day, and full arms, I push myself more, sweat more, and beast out more!! took 2 lean efx pills 30 min before my workout, I have gained weight but i notice my stomach looking slimmer, putting on a bit mass although I want to be cutting lol, hard to lay off the food after a bulking season, anyways i felt real good, haven't been craving sweets recently and am able to keep up with my new routine!!

    4/25
    Just a typical cardio day, took 2lean efx pills, had a protein shake and began my light jog, was feeling tired this morning, a bit sick, but i tell you Lean EFX just flips my mood!! Gets me going and pumped, began my bar routine which consists of pullups, abs exercises, and also pushups!

    4/26 Last day of Lean EFX!! I ran out but overall I would like to say that even though I am not much of a fan of thermogenics, I really liked Lean EFX because I wouldn't crash after my routine, I always felt great! When I was down on energy or felt a bit moody this stuff would just get me on and about, flips me over to my beasty side and throws me in the gym. I noticed I slimmed down around the stomach area, arms are more vascular, legs seem a bit slimmer, if I would have been on my diet more I would have seen better results, but I am happy for what I see now!! Thanks Lean EFX!!!
    I'm glad you liked it man! The mood enhancement was one of the things I really liked about the Lean EFX Refined too.

    Please make sure to leave a review for us in the Reviews section and also on NutraPlanet or whatever online retailer you typically use. Thanks!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. New Member
    Mcelis323's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    14128
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30%

    No problem!!! Yea will do, I leave it on the review section!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BP gets REFINED with Formutech LEAN EFX
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:09 PM
  2. Lean EFX Refined (60 Capsules)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
  4. Lean EFX Refined Trial Size (1 Capsule)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in