Swanky's workouts getting BIGGER, LONGER, and UNCUT mini-log!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Welcome to the oldie club jk Feel better and kill it come Monday!
    Thanks man! I should be g2g come Monday morning!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Thanks man! I should be g2g come Monday morning!
    Get your butt in the basement and lift!!! LOL. I just hit up 2 uncut And a scoop of volatile great Combo for sure
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Get your butt in the basement and lift!!! LOL. I just hit up 2 uncut And a scoop of volatile great Combo for sure
    That sounds like a winner!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  5. Good stuff from what I've used so far
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    It's good stuff the focus is crazy. PM Dewey I'm sure he'll send you some samples. If not I'll send you some but their going fast !! Lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    PM Dewey and you'll get free noodz. Or you can PM me as well.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It's good stuff the focus is crazy. PM Dewey I'm sure he'll send you some samples. If not I'll send you some but their going fast !! Lol
    I can take care of it. My inbox is ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    PM Dewey and you'll get free noodz. Or you can PM me as well.
    Nudez are not necessarily free.....but if you PM Obey with some nudez, he'll hook you up.

  9. I would like to read along, if you don't mind.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would like to read along, if you don't mind.
    Since you asked so nicely! Lol. Its going to pick up again on monday
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I can take care of it. My inbox is ready...



    Nudez are not necessarily free.....but if you PM Obey with some nudez, he'll hook you up.
    Everyone has their price I guess.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would like to read along, if you don't mind.
    Be warned for the bumpy ride...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Be warned for the bumpy ride...
    I've already noticed. Fun times.

  14. 20 hours and counting
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    20 hours and counting
    It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve up in here let the countdown begin

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve up in here let the countdown begin
    Lol. This week has been torture but I needed the rest
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    Happy New Year!!!! Wait, what?? Lol. Good to have you back brothers!!! U got to try uncut and volatile you'll love it!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Happy New Year!!!! Wait, what?? Lol. Good to have you back brothers!!! U got to try uncut and volatile you'll love it!!
    I may do that tomorrow. I'll need the extra push on leg day!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    I get the same tendonitis pains on my forearm doing BB curls. Only thing best to do is lay off that exercise for awhile.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post

    I get the same tendonitis pains on my forearm doing BB curls. Only thing best to do is lay off that exercise for awhile.
    Yeah. I should have learned my lesson last time
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Yeah. I should have learned my lesson last time
    Lessons are for ladies.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Had one of the worst nights of sleep in a very long time. For some unknown reason I broke out in hives all over my arms and legs last night and I couldn't sleep because it itched sooooo damn bad. I ended up chugging 1/2 a bottle of my toddler's allergy medication around 12am and finall fell asleep around 1. So only got abut 3 hours of sleep, still killed it today though. Legs are jelly.

    Legs today!

    squats BWx10, 125x10, 175x8, 325x3-320x4-315-4, 275x7(+1)-6-6(+2), 265x6, 230(+5)x12-10
    lying leg curls: 25x10-10, 50x10, 97.5(+2.5)x10-10-8(3 sec eccentrics)
    leg extension: 97.5x22-22-24(+2) (3 sec eccentric)
    standing BB calf raises: BWx15, 220(+5)x17-17-16, 45x40

    The Uncut really helped me get through it today I think. Also had 1/2 scoop Jack3d for some DMAA.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. So 2 Uncut and 1/2 scoop of Jacked3D?? Oh and nice leg sesh bubba!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So 2 Uncut and 1/2 scoop of Jacked3D?? Oh and nice leg sesh bubba!
    yep, 2 caps uncut plus 1/2 scoop jack3d, only thing that got me under the bar this morning!!

    Thanks AZ!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Had one of the worst nights of sleep in a very long time. For some unknown reason I broke out in hives all over my arms and legs last night and I couldn't sleep because it itched sooooo damn bad. I ended up chugging 1/2 a bottle of my toddler's allergy medication around 12am and finall fell asleep around 1. So only got abut 3 hours of sleep, still killed it today though. Legs are jelly.

    Legs today!

    squats BWx10, 125x10, 175x8, 325x3-320x4-315-4, 275x7(+1)-6-6(+2), 265x6, 230(+5)x12-10
    lying leg curls: 25x10-10, 50x10, 97.5(+2.5)x10-10-8(3 sec eccentrics)
    leg extension: 97.5x22-22-24(+2) (3 sec eccentric)
    standing BB calf raises: BWx15, 220(+5)x17-17-16, 45x40

    The Uncut really helped me get through it today I think. Also had 1/2 scoop Jack3d for some DMAA.
    Jack3d even? Wow haha. I had 2 caps plus a few sips of some caffeinated BCAA's. Felt stimmed the heck out so I switched my intra to Compete. Awesome leg day considering you had little sleep.

  27. First time ever doing some crossfit style barbell complexes. Totally kicked my ass! By the time I was done with the 4th set, I legit thought I was going to puke. Awesome!

    85lbs - power clean, front squat, push press, back squat, behind the head push press, down to the floor 8 cycles x 4 sets, 60 sec rest for first two sets, 90 sec for the last two.

    Did 60 mins of LISS afterwards. My quats and glutes are sore as hell right now from leg day yesterday combined with todays training. lol.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Nice workouts. What is this notation you are using: 190x9(+1)-7-6 for bench press?

    190 lbs 9 reps and ?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice workouts. What is this notation you are using: 190x9(+1)-7-6 for bench press?

    190 lbs 9 reps and ?
    (+1) means one more rep than last week. If its in front of the weight then its weight increase from last week
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    First time ever doing some crossfit style barbell complexes. Totally kicked my ass! By the time I was done with the 4th set, I legit thought I was going to puke. Awesome!

    85lbs - power clean, front squat, push press, back squat, behind the head push press, down to the floor 8 cycles x 4 sets, 60 sec rest for first two sets, 90 sec for the last two.

    Did 60 mins of LISS afterwards. My quats and glutes are sore as hell right now from leg day yesterday combined with todays training. lol.
    Forgot to mention how many cycles per set!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to get bigger muscles and gain weight
    By gutsyjam in forum Bulking
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:48 AM
  2. Help with getting bigger biceps and getting bench up
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:08 AM
  3. Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log
    By Grambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 11:46 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Log in
Log in