Swanky's workouts getting BIGGER, LONGER, and UNCUT mini-log!

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. back is still not 100% so I switched cardio from wednesday to today. will hit legs tomorrow morning. 2 caps of uncut, g2g again, no nausea!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    We go on tangents in here!
    Name:  imagesCAL29VU8.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  7.9 KB

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post
    Name:  imagesCAL29VU8.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  7.9 KB
    this is not what i cosin'd up for
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  4. My body is fighting me this week. Hurt my back Saturday, overslept and missed my workout yesterday so I decided to take the rest of the week off. I've been going 6-7 days a week with no break or reload for about 6 months. I will hit it hard come Monday! Just have to listen to my body for the moment
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My body is fighting me this week. Hurt my back Saturday, overslept and missed my workout yesterday so I decided to take the rest of the week off. I've been going 6-7 days a week with no break or reload for about 6 months. I will hit it hard come Monday! Just have to listen to my body for the moment
    Smart man!! Sometime it just has to be done, I'm starting to think I may need to do the same thing? The last time I took 4 days off came back stronger so I'm sure you'll be the same.. Rest up and eat good..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Smart man!! Sometime it just has to be done, I'm starting to think I may need to do the same thing? The last time I took 4 days off came back stronger so I'm sure you'll be the same.. Rest up and eat good..
    yeah, I'm usually a VERY motivated guy, so when I feel my motivation go away i know I really need a break
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    yeah, I'm usually a VERY motivated guy, so when I feel my motivation go away i know I really need a break
    It's torture when I miss the gym so when I get that feeling of not wanting to go....it's definitely time for a break lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's torture when I miss the gym so when I get that feeling of not wanting to go....it's definitely time for a break lol.
    yeah same here. 99% of the time it's like I live to lift. So I know when my body's telling me to hold up a second.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. You are young but you still need to be able to let the body recover from the demands put on it. Then there are also the outside influences of life that can strain things as well. A little down time is great for recharging the batteries. My biggest tell all is when rolling out of bed in the morning. If I pop up before the alarm sounds I know I'm back in the mix.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My body is fighting me this week. Hurt my back Saturday, overslept and missed my workout yesterday so I decided to take the rest of the week off. I've been going 6-7 days a week with no break or reload for about 6 months. I will hit it hard come Monday! Just have to listen to my body for the moment
    Pu$$y.

    Oh wait, I was giving my order at the drive thru, not talking to you. Yeah, sounds like a break is in order. I would chill through the weekend and come back ready to smash the weights.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Pu$$y.

    Oh wait, I was giving my order at the drive thru, not talking to you. Yeah, sound like a break is in order. I would chill through the weekend and come back ready to smash the weights.
    thats the plan! sorry to interrupt the log like this, but I want to be able to put in 110%
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Pu$$y.

    Oh wait, I was giving my order at the drive thru, not talking to you. Yeah, sound like a break is in order. I would chill through the weekend and come back ready to smash the weights.
    He is what he eats!
    BOARD TYRANT

  13. Thought of you when I saw this the other day lol

    Name:  image-4061401915.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  113.2 KB
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    He is what he eats!
    Quote from Piston Honda from two weeks ago:

    "Don't choose cswalczakny to log Uncut. He's suck a d!ck!"


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Quote from Piston Honda from two weeks ago:

    "Don't choose cswalczakny to log Uncut. He's suck a d!ck!"
    As long as words are the only things you're putting in my mouth Dewey!
    BOARD TYRANT

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Thought of you when I saw this the other day lol

    Name:  image-4061401915.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  113.2 KB
    my man.... I'm speechless...
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    As long as words are the only things you're putting in my mouth Dewey!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    As long as words are the only things you're putting in my mouth Dewey!
    Thoughts of Uncut rolling around in my head...wait..oh lawd
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    Thoughts of Uncut rolling around in my head...wait..oh lawd
    Lol!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    My body is fighting me this week. Hurt my back Saturday, overslept and missed my workout yesterday so I decided to take the rest of the week off. I've been going 6-7 days a week with no break or reload for about 6 months. I will hit it hard come Monday! Just have to listen to my body for the moment
    Welcome to the oldie club jk Feel better and kill it come Monday!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Welcome to the oldie club jk Feel better and kill it come Monday!
    Thanks man! I should be g2g come Monday morning!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Thanks man! I should be g2g come Monday morning!
    Get your butt in the basement and lift!!! LOL. I just hit up 2 uncut And a scoop of volatile great Combo for sure
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Get your butt in the basement and lift!!! LOL. I just hit up 2 uncut And a scoop of volatile great Combo for sure
    That sounds like a winner!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  25. Good stuff from what I've used so far
    BOARD TYRANT

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    It's good stuff the focus is crazy. PM Dewey I'm sure he'll send you some samples. If not I'll send you some but their going fast !! Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    All this Uncut talk had peaked my interest.
    PM Dewey and you'll get free noodz. Or you can PM me as well.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    It's good stuff the focus is crazy. PM Dewey I'm sure he'll send you some samples. If not I'll send you some but their going fast !! Lol
    I can take care of it. My inbox is ready...

    Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    PM Dewey and you'll get free noodz. Or you can PM me as well.
    Nudez are not necessarily free.....but if you PM Obey with some nudez, he'll hook you up.

  29. I would like to read along, if you don't mind.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would like to read along, if you don't mind.
    Since you asked so nicely! Lol. Its going to pick up again on monday
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I can take care of it. My inbox is ready...



    Nudez are not necessarily free.....but if you PM Obey with some nudez, he'll hook you up.
    Everyone has their price I guess.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  32. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I would like to read along, if you don't mind.
    Be warned for the bumpy ride...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Obey46 View Post
    Be warned for the bumpy ride...
    I've already noticed. Fun times.

  34. 20 hours and counting
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  35. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    20 hours and counting
    It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve up in here let the countdown begin
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    It's starting to feel like New Year's Eve up in here let the countdown begin
    Lol. This week has been torture but I needed the rest
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  37. Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    Happy New Year!!!! Wait, what?? Lol. Good to have you back brothers!!! U got to try uncut and volatile you'll love it!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Happy New Year!!!! Wait, what?? Lol. Good to have you back brothers!!! U got to try uncut and volatile you'll love it!!
    I may do that tomorrow. I'll need the extra push on leg day!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Chest/Bis

    flat bench: barx10, 85x10, 105x8, 125x8, 250-1, 240x2(+1), 235x2, 220x5(+1), 210x6(+2), 190x9(+1)-7-6, 185(+5)x7
    flat DB fly: 40x13-13-13(+1)(slow reps) dropset 30x12
    incline BB press: barx10 85x10, 135(+5)x10-7 130x7
    DB curl: 20x8-8
    Incline DB curl: 40x10(+2)-9-8
    EZ curl: 90x9-x w/ fat gripz
    Standing DB curl: 40(+5)x8-8
    Reverse DB preacher curl: 20x8-10

    BB curls have been giving me some bad tendon pain in my outer right forearm midway between wrist and elbow and an inch before the elbow. I'm going to discontinue all BB bicep exercises for now and stick with dumbells which don't seem to bother it at all.

    Pre w/o today was 1 scoop endurance bcaa, 1g agmatine, 1g lclt, 2 caps Uncut and 16oz of cold black coffee. I felt really great for the first 3/4 of the workout but got pretty gassed toward the end. On my first heavy set of flat bench I feel like I could have easily pushed another 5lbs.

    Legs tomorrow, ass to the grass baby!
    I get the same tendonitis pains on my forearm doing BB curls. Only thing best to do is lay off that exercise for awhile.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how to get bigger muscles and gain weight
    By gutsyjam in forum Bulking
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Help with getting bigger biceps and getting bench up
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:08 AM
  3. Dermacrine and Epichloro Mini-log
    By Grambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 11:56 AM
  4. Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut
    By fritzer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:46 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:25 AM
Log in
Log in