Double Dose Alpha Mass/5-Alpha/Joint Fixx MASS RECOMP.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
4RunnerLabs 2x Dose Alpha Mass/5-Alpha/Joint Fixx MASS RECOMP.

Gotta give a MASSive shout out to all the guys over at AMS/4 Runner Labs for this amazing opportunity! Seeing all the guys at the Arnold was awesome the people behind this company are amazing. They really know their products and how they can help out your efforts.

That being said let's look at what's going on with this log!
4-Week LOG

I have ran Alpha Mass/Bulk before at normal dose with pretty decent results, i believe i would of gotten a lot more out of mass at 2x. And for the hell of it let's throw in some double dose 5-alpha TEST.
d_15936.jpg

Ultimate Anabolic Formula with RDe (Rapid Dissolve Effervescent) Technology!

• DHT Conversion Increases Aggressiveness
  • Improves Libido
  • Promotes a Positive Energy Balance
  • Acts as a Dry Hardener Due to Zero Estrogen Conversion
  • B-12 Dose for Alertness & Energy Burst
  • New RDe Delivery Deals 30% More Target Hormone DHT
  • Stack with other FRL Prohormones for Maximum Mass Gains
  • 100% Safe and Legal
  • Non-Liver Toxic
What is 5-Alpha Test RDe?
A powerful naturally occurring (dietary ingredient) metabolite of DHEA (Epiandrosterone) and a dose of B-12 for alertness/energycombined with a cyclodextrin delivery agent, patented F-Melt disintegrant and a new effervescent (e) absorption matrix that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving dry mass building & Energy supplement on the market.

What is RDe?
(R)apid (D)issolve (e)ffervescent or RDe is the new and improved
delivery matrix that ensures the maximum quantity of active EpiAndrosterone compound reaches it’s essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compound that reaches the target location in the body – the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth. In this particular case – DHT!

Before the new effervescent matrix was discovered
– bioavailability of the active hormone was an industry leading 69%, with the former Rapid Dissolve (RD) delivery. With the addition of the new triple-ingredient effervescent matrix – bioavailability increases by an additional 30%.

Why is RDe Superior to Common Oral Capsules?
RD delivered 69% bioavailability of the active hormone
while oral capsule bioavailability is a mere 1.5%. This means that a 100 mg capsule of 4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one would only deliver 1.5 biologically active milligrams. Conversely, a 20 mg RD tablet delivers 14 biologically active milligrams. The differential is colossal.

If that weren’t enough, the new effervescent (e) matrix that completes the RDe delivery formula ensures an additional 30% bioavailability of the active hormone for a near perfect 99% use of the active compound – the most efficient oral prohormone ever introduced to the market.

How Does 5-Alpha Test RDe Work?
With its superior bioavailability and absorption Matrix,
RDe helps to deliver the active EpiAndrosterone hormone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one) to the skeletal muscle tissue where enzymes convert 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one via a 2-step conversion pathway to the target hormone DHT. The “Explosive Anabolic Effect” follows which may induce strength and lean mass gains.

What Makes 5-Alpha Test RDe the Strongest on the Market?
There is literally no other true PROHORMONE in the muscle building
supplement category on the market that converts via the 2-step process to the powerful target hormone DHT like 5-Alpha Test does. The active 5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one molecule is a patent pending compound, making it the most unique and potent dry, mass building & Energy supplement legally available.

Why Should I buy 5-Alpha Test RDe?
Simply put – There is no other true dry, mass building
& Energy supplement on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL results like 5-Alpha Test can.

What Results Can I Expect?

• DHT Conversion Increases Aggressiveness
  • Improves Libido
  • Promotes a Positive Energy Balance
  • Acts as a Dry Hardener Due to Zero Estrogen Conversion
  • B-12 Dose for Alertness & Energy Burst
What other FRL Products Should I stack it with?
Alpha Mass for increased aggressiveness, euphoria
and dry gains when your body fat is low and you are looking to cut and harden your physique.

d_14641.jpg

Breakthrough Superior Liquid Cap Hormone Delivery!

• Flexibile Dosing (168 liquid caps)
  • Non Liver Toxic
  • Doesn't Convery to Estogen
  • Doesn't Convert to DHT
  • 100% DSHEA Compliant
  • Can be taken with or without meals
The Proof

Thanks to a recent German Study - there is conclusive scientific proof that the active anabolic chemical compound known as 1-Androsterone converts primarily to the powerful hormonal metabolite 1-testosterone. This conversion occurs through a unique enzymatic process once 1-Androsterone enters the body.
The Problem

There is also conclusive proof that the same oral capsules featured in the German Study and used by most supplement companies, are among the poorest delivery method of 1-Androsterone.

The oral capsules are so destructive to 1-Androsterone because they must pass through the liver - where 80 to 90% of the target compound is destroyed. That's right - a miniscule 10 - 20% of the targeted hormone (1-Testosterone) is all that makes it through tbe liver and into the bloodstream. From there the target hormone binds to the androgen receptors (the site of lean muscle growth) and creates the coveted "Explosive Anabolic Effect" - LEAN MUSCLE GROWTH FOLLOWS!

The Solution

Forerunner Labs (FL) knew if they could increase bioavailability of the extremely protent target hormone (referred to as the trade name Ultra 1-DHEA), they could give the bodybuilding community a highly effective dosed, pro anabolic, lean muscle-building product at an affordable price.

After months and months of trial and error, FL found the solution by attaching a fatty ester molecule to the active hormone and encapsulated it in fat soluble liquid oil. This new delivery system allows the active compound to completely bypass the destructive nature of the liver and travel to the lymphatic system. Once in the lymphatic system the hormone disperses into the bloodstream, binds to the androgen receptors and creates the "Explosive Anabolic Effect".

The Future

With this unique new liquid delivery approach - Alpha Mass instantly increases the potency by 4x the normal amount of Ultra 1-DHEA because the bioavailability skyrockets from 10 -20% conversion in the antiquated liver location, to a whopping 80% in the optimal lymphatic system.

In addition, Alpha Mass' unique liquid formula
prevents further breakdown of the active hormones and potentially improves bioavailability and Ultra 1-DHEA half-life. Further potentiating the cumulative effects of this powerful anabolic.

d_15290.jpg

Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training!

What is Joint Fixx?
Joint Fixx is a potent cartilage repair supplement
specifically formulated for aggressive weight training.

Why is Joint Fixx Superior to Other Similar Products?
There are no other joint repair products in sports nutrition that use three
(3) of the newest and most potent cartilage aids that are completely unknown to aggressive weight trainers a competitive athletes.

How Does Joint Fixx Work?
Asu, Turmeric and Hyaluronic Acid have been linked to positively affect epidermis,
mucosa and collagen of the skin and bone through minimizing inflammation and cartilage damage from the day-to-day trauma of heavy lifting and athletic endeavors.

What Makes Joint Fixx the Strongest on the Market?
The synergistic effect of the four (4) ingredients acts as an overall force field
to protect your joints from heavy day to day trauma that can wear your body down over the course of aggressive, chronic weight training and athletic activities.

Why Should I buy Joint Fixx?
Simply put – There is no other joint support supplement
on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL protection like Joint Fixx can.

What Results Can I Expect?

• Supports Heavy & Aggressive Training
  • Formulated for Daily Use
  • Next Generation Joint Formula

My diet and training are going to be ever changing, i eat when i am hungry (even while cutting) because i train 6-7 days a week alternating body part frequencies and switching them so forth. This ensures optimal stimulation of all muscle groups and recovery. The very least i will give a muscle 3 days or 72 hours recovery which works very well. Set/volume is usually kept right around 4 exercises per body part and 4 sets per exercise. All muscle contraction based training, if i can squeeze more weight then i am improving. My overall goals for this log will be to harden up/lean out and recomp my physique which shouldn't be difficult at all since i am seeing great results with a new consistent diet approach with more carbs and MORE food overall/less overall fats. I don't count calories but i keep a general idea of how much carbs i eat which currently is about 400-500. My main protein source is HumaPro for maximum protein absorption as well as lean ground turkey/turkey burger/chicken/eggs/etc. I get around 200 grams or so from food and i take 6 servings of HP per day always with 1 gram vit C.

Will be taking before pic's tomorrow morning. Current weight is 228Lbs at 6' 4" probably right around 15% BF, so far i am up 1lb from adding in more carbs and leaner/more vascular. It'd be cool to see some more veins popping out towards the end of this!

100_1749.JPG

My overall goal for this year is to build up a really classic style physique that i can be very proud of, i know i am getting there slowly and i'm more driven then ever to reach it!

Oh and here's where i started, i would like to get this conditioning again for sure! :)

160Lbs FDB.jpeg

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Reserved for after/final review

Also i will not be double dosing Joint Fixx, i actually have very small joint issues unlike most lifters. I usually get some small irritation in my shoulders which will be my gauging point on the product. :)

Starting tomorrow! Chest/Bi's

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Gym Side Chest about 1.5 months back, definitely leaner now!

Pic.JPG

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks man,

I also get deep tissue work 1x a week, right now my main focus was pec/pec minor it was knotted up to all hell. Really a restriction of blood/nutrients in there. Shouldn't have that issue anymore! I noticed my legs are growing "easier" after getting some work done on them. I really love it now, it hurts but sure as hell makes a HUGE difference!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Well here goes the start of it! Day 1 is today 7am eating 1 cup whole grain oats then off to the gym, will be having 2 serv humapro with 1 gram vit c intra workout. I am not doing any cardio as my metabolism is already very fast, adding in more cardio etc will be useful for down the road but i believe i can accomplish it with focus on my diet and training (Lee haney style!)

Off to the gym for chest/bi's!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Just got back from the gym, before i left i took 6 Alpha Mass and 2 5-test. Taste is pretty intense with 2 5-test really minty though i enjoyed it. My dosage schedule will be:

6 Alpha Mass AM -> 6 Alpha 8 hours later
2 5 Alpha 3x per day

I wasn't really any stronger today than i usually am, I had a really sick pump. I can really see how tight my pec minor was because usually all the blood gets almost "trapped" around my outer pec area. I noticed a full pump although be it not as intense it was still good. Felt great and killed it. For bi's i am now doing mostly unilateral work and a lot of Supination stuff to improve my wrist flexability and short bicep head development. Just after this 1 session i had a noticeable peak improvement even though it was from the pump, i feel like i 100% lack short head or outer bicep development. After this session it's like it just popped up dramatically improving the flow of my side chest pose. Well have to see how this goes i'm really liking it i could see some freaky looking arms by the end of this log along with overall growth :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Weight today is 227.2Lbs (-.8Lbs)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Side note, my appetite is stupid today. I'm at 5 meals and it's only 6pm xD, maybe 8 today?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Destroyed Hamstrings today!!

Lying Leg Curl with Hips Extended (meaning squeezing glutes for maximum hamstring contraction) 200 x 8,6,6,6,6 The whole stack with epic control! Hamstrings blew up after these.
Feet Forward Smith Machine Front Squats Azz to the floor: 105 x 5,5,5,5,5. I love it when i squat lower than people almost a foot shorter than me :) Glutes/hams get killed on these but i do feel it slightly in my quads as well.
Glute Ham Raises with Medium Size Box for support: 6,5,4,4 These are hard as **** at 226lbs, i get a stronger contraction on these than all the exercises above, definitely gonna be a staple routine right here.
Hip Machine Inner Thighs: 100 x 13 x 4 for the hell of it good contractions
Hyper-extensions + Stretching: not really a weighted exercise, more of like dynamic stretching.

This will be my staple routine, this has more intensity and hamstring isolation than everything i've done. I really miss RDL's but i will just work on these till i feel better or maybe just stick with this forever.

Also down to 226.2Lbs a full pound from yesterday!! So overall i am down 1.8Lbs and stronger, also a weird note i usually use the inversion table and i have a hard time flipping myself due to my legs being heavier. Today i found it was very easy to flip myself meaning my weight is shifting more towards my upper body. This log has just begun and i am loving it.

Aggression is up, a little irritable. Libido is up definitely as well. Talk about fast :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Omfg today was crazy, i got PR's on almost everything maintaining super intense contractions. Weight is down to 225.4Lbs!, at this rate it's time to add some more food. I'm just shocked how fast i'm dropping fat with the amount of food i'm eating... o_O might explain why i used to have trouble bulking over 240lbs even with over 5k calories per day haha

Back
T-Bar Row: 120 x 8,8,6,6 Strict!
Meadows' Row: 90 x 6,6,6,4 70 x 15
Hammer High Row: 70 x 10 each arm then 2 arm x 8-10 for 5 sets
Pull ups Super Set with Band pulls: -50lbs x 10,8,6,6 + Black Band x 12,12,12,12
Giant set-Rope Rows/Face Pulls 60 x 15 70 x 15,12 80 x 15
Band Pulls: Red x 15,15,15,15
Cable Xover Straight Arm Pulldown: 30 x 20,20,20,20

Weight is 225.4Lbs (-2.6Lbs)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all over this, been a while since i been in on a TINY log!! kill it like always

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hell yeah man glad to have ya!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats ur diet lookin like ? macros? cals? id be really intrested to see how the joint fixx works....i need that my wrists and foot kill me!!!! maybe a log opp there?????????? eh? haha lemme know how that treats you though!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
whats ur diet lookin like ? macros? cals? id be really intrested to see how the joint fixx works....i need that my wrists and foot kill me!!!! maybe a log opp there?????????? eh? haha lemme know how that treats you though!
Right around 100-150g fat, 300 carbs, 200 protein. So far it's working extremely well, i think i'd benefit if i threw in maybe 50 grams more carbs/protein as well.Joints do feel slightly better especially in shoulders so it's helping.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hey guys, today was Chest/Bi's. Some foot notes my irritability is getting pretty high, i guess you could call it repetitive questions and bad attitudes from customers at work (i work at a vitamin shoppe)

Did everything KEEPING my shoulders back, i sometimes make the mistake by pushing my shoulders foreward for an increased squeeze. SO instead i isolated my chest more today by keeping them back. It made a huge difference! Also used the constant tension principle which was surprisingly a LOT more difficult than i thought.
Incline Cable Fly: 25 x 15, 35 x 10, 45 x 6, 40 x 6 + Drop with 15 seconds rest between drops.
Incline DB Press: 55 x 10,8,5,5
Pec Deck: 110 x 12, 140 x 6,6 130 x 6, 110 x 6
Incline Smith Press Constant Tension: 70 x 12, 90 x 10,10,10,10,10
Slight Decline Smith Press Constant Tension: 110 x 10,10,10,10,10,10
Cross Body H Curl With Fat Grips: 25 x 10,10,8 30 x 8 20 x 10
Concentration Curl: 25 x 10,10,8 20 x 10
Spider Curls: 20 x 10,12 25 x 8

Weight is 226.4Lbs, up almost a pound from yesterday. Appetite is INSANE, INSANE. Definitely adding some more food in.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u doin any time of carb/calorie cycling? whats ur cal look like 3000-3300ish? if ur bulking, u best up that brotha, ur a big boy!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Interesting,subbed and good luck!Nice work so far!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
u doin any time of carb/calorie cycling? whats ur cal look like 3000-3300ish? if ur bulking, u best up that brotha, ur a big boy!
Actually i'm cutting at 3k! I'm actually losing weight too fast so more food is being added in haha.

Interesting,subbed and good luck!Nice work so far!
Thanks for joining :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Alright so yesterday i had a cheat day which i actually regret today, while training quads i started getting some pretty bad cramps. I still managed PR's on everything despite them. Couldn't train calves due to cramps :( , My front squat improve drastically from improved form. Went up to 185 ATG x 5, 4 which i was happy with. Also did high bar back squats which felt amazing, definitely have way better form. I'm gonna switch to high bar back squats for about 4 sessions, From here on out when i go to train quads, i am going to use a range of motion that reflects the most stimulation. I usually do really large range of motion but i tend to work my hams/glutes as well which i have a separate day for. That being said my range of motion may be considered "small" but i really do not care as i am trying to work quads not hams and glutes. With that mentioned i sent my quads into oblivion today. They actually are really sore right now and it's more pronounced on the "sweep" area meaning i hit them the way i wanted to. After the cheat day though i do notice a lot more full ness to my upper body, i may have been slightly carb depleted as well.

Quads + 1 set of calves -_-
Front Squat: 135 x 6,5 Heels elevated. 185 x 5,4 Heels elevated. 135 x 8,5 Flat foot.
Back Squat High Bar 135 x 8,12,12 Really easy, definitely adding weight next workout.
Leg Press: 2p x 27, 3p x 20, 4p x 20, 5p x 15,15,15,15 + Drop
Hack Squat: 1p x 40, 2p x 20, 3p x 15, 15 + Drop

Absolutely fried!

Weight is 229.4Lbs due to cheat day yesterday. Pretty nuts how much water i gained, slightly extra water i'm holding in ab area. Look a lot bigger though, i usually wear a black shirt on leg days and i still looked pretty big in it. Really didn't even enjoy my cheat day just felt kind of crappy, i'm gonna add in a little extra food post workout and see how my progress goes.

Aggression isn't bad anymore, must have just been temporary.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Today i did back and on my diet again, I am actually holding my weight still keeping the same bodyfat. Think the Alpha Mass and 5 Alpha is kicking in! Definitely look bigger in my upper body, i am also noticing more "hardness" to my physique. Delts/Arms/Chest are growing probably from all the freed up tissue from massage sessions. Today i actually did a Dorian yates style workout i pretty much did everything close grip but with different hand positions and angles. Holy sh*t i had an insane pump, i also cut my sets from 4 per exercise to 3 and aimed for 15 reps. Made a huuuge difference! I really need to find something good for my tri's i need to focus on dips or something, they aren't "bad" but i feel they are behind. Being nit picky haha

Well here's the workout my weight today was 228.4Lbs so down almost a pound.
Back
T-Bar Row: 100 x 15,15,15
Meadows Row: 70 x 12,10,8
High Hammer Row Under hand grip: 70 x 15 then immediately to both arms for 6-10 more reps x 3 sets
Low Hammer Row Under hand grip: 45 x 10 then immediately to both arms for 6-10 more reps x 3 sets
Close grip neutral pull up: -13 x 12, -14 x 12,10
*Seated underhand grip high row: 60 x 15, 80 x 15
*Band Pull aparts: Black x 10
*Cable xover pull down: 30 x 20,20
*-Giant Set

Underhand grip is amazing it allows me to get the best lat contraction I've ever gotten. Since your elbow is as close naturally as possible to your side it just kills it. Changing the angles draws more focus contraction wise to higher or lower areas of the lat and middle back. People tend to buy into this "the entire muscle contracts or nothing" which i think is bullshat, if that was true everyone would have great FULL lat development. That being said try it for yourself, hammer strength machines work best. Do them unilaterally then 2 armed after doing each arm, it's crazy!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
killin it, nice work, i too love me sum underhand stuff....always a better contraction!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Did delts and tri's today, changing some exercises around which turned out great. New favorite is incline supported laterals, it gives medial/posterior delt stimulation. I also incorporated "swings" at the end of each set to annihilate them completely. Pump was absolutely insane, shoulders looked like boulders :) For tri's i added in close grip bench press on smith machine but focused on constant tension. Also went a little heavier on dips. In order to bring up my tri's more i am going to train them every 3 days with the same setup then after a few weeks change exercise order and or grip positions etc.

Delts/Tri's
Laterals/Front Raise/Bent Laterals/Upright Row: 10 x 10, 12.5 x 10, 15 x 10,10,10 Reps mean 10 of each exercise in sequence.
Incline Supported Laterals + Swings: 15 x 20 + 1 drop, 20 + 1 drop, 20 + 1 drop
Pec Deck Rear Delt Fly: 50 x 10 x 3 with 20 seconds rest
Reverse Grip Pushdown: 50 x 15,15,15,12
Dips: -8 x 6, -6 x 10,6
Close Grip Smith Bench: 100 x 15, 120 x 12,10 Constant tension
Flat Lying Cable Extensions: 40 x 15, 50 x 10, 35 x 10 reverse grip.
Inc. Lying Cable Extensions: 20 x 20, 30 x 12

Weight was 226.6Lbs, should be cleared of the extra water tomorrow from the cheat day. Felt stronger today easily, joints feel great as well!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
1 Week notes

-Weight is down 1.4Lbs
-Strength is up
-Definitely leaner
-Libido is crazy
-Aggression is up/down day to day
-Feel really good
-Joints feel better than usual

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i messsed up my wrist gimme some joint fix!!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Dude be careful and definitely get that checked out that ain't no joke..

Did hamstrings today, strength was up slightly but i think i needed another day off. No biggie though it's all a learning process :) Wanted to start getting some good reps on glute ham raises, since i am maxing out the lying leg curl machine now i think i will cycle exercises and warmup then move to glute ham raises. They are hard as fack at 225-230lbs!!

Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl: 200 x 10,8,6,6,5
Hyper Extension: BW x 10,10,10,10
Glute Ham Raise with medium box: BW x 5,5,5
Gripper 45 x 50, 90 x 30, 45 x 30 + R/P

Pretty good session today, weight is at 229Lbs. Legs were still sore, thinking i did a little too many squats on quad day or went too low depth wise. Definitely noticed some DOMS in my glute/hams from them. Tomorrow is chest/bi's i feel ready to go pretty amp'd to do more incline work, upper chest is improving.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Forgot to post my session yesterday, beginning to go heavier for a few sessions unless i notice joint pain/tendon pain.

3/19/13 Chest/Bi's 228Lbs
Inc DB Press: 55 x 10, 65 x 8,6,5
Slight Decline Press: 155 x 10, 195 x 8, 215 x 5 + Drop
Reverse Grip Incline Press: 55 x 12, 75 x 8,5,5
Pec Deck: 70 x 30, 90 x 20,15
Cross Body DB Hammer Curls: 25 x 8, 30 x 6,6
Rope Hammer Cable Curls: 40 x 20, 60 x 20,20
Spider Curls: 25 x 8, 15 x 20, 25 x 8

3/20/13 Back 227.4Lbs
EZ Bar Underhand Yates' Row: 155 x 8, 175 x 6,5,5,5,5
Underhand Meadows' Row: 50 x 8, 60 x 7, 75 x 7, 50 x 10
Close Neutral Grip Chin: BW x 6,5,5,5,5,5 + 2N
Hammer Low Row Underhand: 70 x 8, 80 x 8,8,8. Neutral Grip: 95 x 8, 120 x 8
W Bar Pull-Down: 100 x 10, 110 x 8,10

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Killed Delts/Tri's today

Laterals: 10 x 40, 30 15 x 20, 25 x 15, 27.5 x 15, 30 x 15,15 + Triple drop
Incline Laterals: 20 x 15,15,15,15
Pec Deck Rear Delt: 80/60/40 x 3 sets, double drop each set.
Reverse Grip Pushdowns: 50 x 12, 60 x 8, 65 x 8,8,8
Tricep Dips: -4 x 8,8,5,5,5 good control felt really good
Reverse Grip Lying Extensions: 40 x 20, 55 x 16, 60 x 10 (this feels soooo much better on my elbows, 100% better)
Stretch: 7.5lb x 30 seconds

Weight was 228.2Lbs

I seem to be holding weight but getting stronger and leaner. Definitely feel bigger and leaner!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Chest/Bi's. Weight - 227Lbs
Inc Cable Fly Warmup: 40 x 15,12,10
Inc DB Press: 65 x 8,7,6,5
Slight Decline Smith: 195 x 5,4. 155 x 5. 125 x 8+Int, 105 x 8+Int
Rvs Grip Incline Smith: 90 x 8,7 + 1 drop, 70 x 8, 50 x 16
Pec Deck: 80 x 30,20,10
X-Body Hammer Curls: 40 x 8, 35 x 8, 30 x 8 + Drop
Rope Hammer Curl: 60 x 21, 70 x 20,20, 80 x 15
Concentration Curl: 30 x 8, 6 + 4 Negatives
Standing DB Curls: 35 x 6,6,6
Spider Curls: 27.5 x 12,10,8

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back. 228.4Lbs
EZ Bar Yates' Row + Dead lift partials: 195 x 7/5,6/6,6/5,6/6, 155 x 5/8
Meadows' Row: 50 x 5,8+3 R/P, 8,13
Close Grip Neutral Chin: 8,7,6,6,4+3 Negatives
Hammer Low Row: 90 x 10,8,10,10
W Bar Pulldown Leaning 1 Side then both: 80 x 7 per side + 10 x 3 sets

In 4 days i have added 3 overall pull ups even 1lb heavier, I am also able to get my chest almost all the way up to the bar. I like to pull to my lower chest to make it even more difficult/more back isolation. PR's all across everything except Meadow row and w bar pulldown, Making great progress.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Trained Back today, actually gonna cut my volume down for the next week or so and see how my strength gains/size gains react. Have hit a bunch of pr's recently and i'm gonna deload by cutting my volume in half or more with same weight.

EZ Yates' Row: 205 x 6,5 + Deadlift/Shrug combo
T-Bar Row: 75 x 10,12,12
Chin Ups: 6,6,6,6,6 Lost 2 reps, probably from going heavier on Yates' row.
Hammer Low Row: Epic as hell moved up to 145lbs per side for 2 sets of 6 reps, almost a 30lb PR :D
W-Bar Pull Down: 100 x 12,12,10

Weight is up to 229.2Lbs, cut some carbs out today and will for the next few days. Just want to see if i can lean out a little better while gaining some quality size before this is over. So far mission accomplished!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Delts/Tri's 3/29/13, Starting low volume super-compensation phase. Weight - 228.6Lbs
High Incline Laterals: 25 x 20,20 PR's
Low Incline Laterals: 25 x 20,20 PR's
Rvs Grip Pushdowns: 70 x 15, 80 x 8 PR's
Tricep Dips: -4 x 8, 6 BW x 6 PR's
Rvs Grip Lying Extensions: 60 x 20, 80 x 15 PR's

Goals achieved for this session, i plan to build up my over all volume over the course of 4-6 weeks. Once i get up to 20 set overall volume for a body part and stop seeing strength gains i will drop back down to 2 sets per exercise or around 6-10 sets. Say i start the low volume approach with 50lbs on an exercise, i want to stay at low volume until i stop gaining reps which then i will add 1-2 more sets with the same weight, adding overall volume which should help stimulate even more hypertrophy. The goal will be to use a heavier weight at the beginning of each cycle. At points i will utilize partials and other techniques as well to see if i can bust through any plateaus.

Legs 3/30/13 Weight - 228Lbs
Squat: 185 x 8, 205 x 8, 225 x 5 PR's, 135 x 10
Lying Leg Curl: 200 x 14,8 PR's
Leg Press: 5p x 15,10,8 PR's
Hack Squat: 2p x 20, 3p x 20,15 PR's, 1p x XReps to failure
Knee Ups: 30 x 15,15,10 PR's
Standing Calve Raise: 110 x 10,10 + BW

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
4/1/13 - Chest/Bi's - Weight: 224.8Lbs - Low Volume - High Intensity - Sets done slow and controlled
Inc. DB Press: 85 x 5,4 PR's 75 x 5
Slight Dec Smith Press: 205 x 3, 225 x 3, 255 x 2 + Drop, PR's & Really slow negatives.
Machine Inc. Press: 150 x 6, 170 x 5, 190 x 5, 150 x 5 PR's
Rope Hammer Curls: 110 x 6,10 + Partials PR's
Concentration Curl: 42.5 x 5, 45 x 3 + 2 Negatives, PR's
Standing Curls: 45 x 6,4 PR's
Spider Curls: 30 x 12, 25 x 10
Guillotine Curls *To neck with arm across throat, crazy contraction* 40 x 8,6 PR's

Next session i want to use the same weight and try to get a few more reps. Felt really good today, 85's on incline was a good PR. Next session i am going to use my dumbbell hooks so i can spare some energy from cleaning them up to the start position.

Weight is down due to 2 low carb days, Today they will be under 150. Gonna ramp them up to friday then cut them back out for the weekend.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
4/4/13 Legs - 226.2Lbs
Leg Press: 6p x 8, 6p25Lb x 8, 7p x 8,5 + Triple drop/partials
Leg Curl: 200 x 15,10,6 Superset with Hyper Ext/Hips off pad: 12,12,10
Knee Ups: 30 x 12, 40 x 12, 50 x 8
Hack Squat: 3p x 20,20,15 + Twin drop
Calve Circuit: Standing 110 x 10 + Donkey 140 x 20 + BW

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Strength is up a lot, i've been eating really clean and i'm up 1lb now. Getting lots of compliments as well, so far so good!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
My new Diet layout:
Meal 1: 6 eggs 3 whole/3 whites and 1/2 cup oatmeal
At work Snack: Fiber bar with aminos
Meal 2: 2 - 95/5 turkey burger with 1 can of pea's
Meal 3/Post workout shake: 70 grams whey isolate/40-50 simple carbs
Meal 4: 2 - 95/5 Turkey burger with 4 slices whole grain high fiber bread
Meal 5: 6 eggs 3 whole/3 whites with 1 slice of swiss cheese or peas

Around 280g Protein, almost all carbs from Veggies and high fiber bread. Right around 100 grams of fat and 200 grams carbs. About 3k calories.

Started this setup 2 days ago and i already see improvements, i can actually see my brachiallis again. Holding fat on my love handle area/chest/back of arm by triceps. Once that's removed then i'll be able to evaluate where i am. Have made great improvements since the start of this log and i plan to continue so. :)

Trained chest/bi's today at a bodyweight of 226.2Lbs
Inc. DB Press: 80 x 10,6 PR's
Slight Dec. Smith Press: 205 x 14,6 + Drop PR's
Inc. Machine Press: 170 x 12, 6 + Drop
Rope Hammer/Reverse Curl: 110 x 22,20 PR's
Concentration Curl Superset standing curl: 37.5 x 12 + 6, 8 + 3 PR's
Spider Curl Superset Guillotine curl: 30 x 14 + 35 x 12, 30 x 10 + 40 x 8

Epic workout today, i think with my established frequency of every 4 days, 2 intense sets and about 3 exercises are all i need for chest.
Left with an insane pump.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Back - BW - 227.2Lbs - Used a new technique on dumbbell rows pulling really far back with not a lot of bend in the arm.
Inc. DB Row- 75 x 15,12 65 x 18
CG Chin middle ROM: BW x 10,8,6 + Supersetted with Cable rows 90 x 15
Hammer Low Row: 135 x 15, 8 + Supersetted with Hammer High Row: 1p25 x 15
W-Bar Pulldown Leaning Forward: 90 x 15,12
Lat Stretch Pulldown: 140 x 10,10 + Stretch

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Delts & Tri's. Weight - 224.4Lbs
1 Arm Side Row: 35 x 25,23
High Incline Laterals: 25 x 24,24
Rope Rear Delt Row: 40 x 25,20,15,15
1 Arm Rope Pushdown: 45 x 11,10 Superset with 2 arm rope pushdown with the rope spread apart: 40 x 15,15
Lying Extensions: 80 x 20
Incl. Extensions: 40 x 15 (Elbow bothered me)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Legs 4/8/13
Leg Press: 7P x 12 + Partials, 8 + Partials and drop sets
Leg Curls: 200 x 20 Super set with GHR Partials
Hack Squats: 3P x 25 Partials, 25
Unilateral Leg Ext: 45 x 15 Super set with Bilateral Ext: 45 x 15
Knee Ups: 40 x 12,10
Calve giant set: Standing/Donkey/Bodyweight: 110 x 10/140 x 12/BW x 15

I'm almost all done with this cycle and i'm pretty happy with the results!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hey guys quick update, i finished Alpha Mass completely and now i just have a few days left of 5alpha test. Since stopping Alphamass i have dried out a little bit and my weight is steady around 225Lbs. I have made considerable progress and i definitely am satisfied with how it's gone. Will post after pic's and final review in a few days.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Today marks the last day of this log, i have accomplished my goal of leaning out and building some muscle in the process. I am definitely stronger and my joints feel really good. Final review and pic's will be up tomorrow!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks! I am also down to 224Lbs now :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
OKAY WOW, sorry for the long wait on this review. I've had some life complications and issues with my camera but here is my review!

Alpha Mass/5-Alpha Test:
I noticed a great increase in aggression as well as libido, there were times my libido was just annoying to say the least. Lost a great amount of fat while on this stack. I saw some good strength gains about 1 week into the cycle, although i didn't gain as much as i anticipated i am greatly satisfied with my results. The most significant thing i noticed was that i really dried out and noticed a lot more lines/cuts. I didn't experience any shutdown on this stack.

Joint Fixx: THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE JOINT SUPPORT, i have used glucosamine and other products but this stuff was just soo much better than what i normally use. I'm finishing up my current glucosamine/msm bottle i had left and it pretty much sucks even at 2x dose. EXTREMELY great product you guys have here!