Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log)
- 04-03-2013, 01:19 AM
Hell yea, sounds like it is working really well for you!
- 04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Thats just down right awesome. I'm sure alot of your compositional changes are due in part of your diet and discipline...however it should be noted that PLCAR does play a role in fatty acid oxidation even in the absence of glucose. PLCAR coupled with agmatines ability to optimize/stimulate release of LH and GH in the body!Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
- 04-03-2013, 02:56 PM
NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.
I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.
Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the worksFormer- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
04-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Im glad you guys gave me the opportunity to run Powermax, I was very very impressed with the product. Ill keep an eye out for your new product coming out.... hopefully with beta alanaine . I haven't tried enhanced yet or else I would compare the two but it is going to be tough to beat powermax's simple yet effective formula.
04-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Awesome, glad it worked so well!
04-03-2013, 11:00 PM
04-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Hell yah! glad Powermax will be your future PWO of choice. My favorite, for sure..hence me being stoked to work as a rep for this company
Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LiftT in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 27Last Post: 07-21-2012, 02:35 AM
- By laserbluess in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 163Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
- By Naberious in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 63Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
- By Deeerdre in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 458Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
- By LAGear in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 83Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:45 AM