Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Hell yea, sounds like it is working really well for you!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Did I monster chest back workout today. I couldn't feel either and the pump was intense. I'm kind of mad actually.... Ever since I started gvt with power max my scale wright has dropped. But I look and feel bigger... How awesome is this recomp going..... ****iiiiinnnnnn epic! I love the low carbs as well really takes away that water weight so I can get down to cutting the fat.

Thats just down right awesome. I'm sure alot of your compositional changes are due in part of your diet and discipline...however it should be noted that PLCAR does play a role in fatty acid oxidation even in the absence of glucose. PLCAR coupled with agmatines ability to optimize/stimulate release of LH and GH in the body!
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]
    •   

3. NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.

I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.

Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the works
    [COLOR=#333333]

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.

I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.

Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the works

Im glad you guys gave me the opportunity to run Powermax, I was very very impressed with the product. Ill keep an eye out for your new product coming out.... hopefully with beta alanaine . I haven't tried enhanced yet or else I would compare the two but it is going to be tough to beat powermax's simple yet effective formula.

5. Awesome, glad it worked so well!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Awesome, glad it worked so well!
    I;m glad too Adiz , i'll be buying another tub in the near future fo sho.

7. Hell yah! glad Powermax will be your future PWO of choice. My favorite, for sure..hence me being stoked to work as a rep for this company
    [COLOR=#333333]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole With Swollen (Sponsored Log)
    By LiftT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 02:35 AM
  2. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 07:46 PM
  3. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:12 PM
  5. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:45 AM