Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yea, thats really good for your first day back in a while! Good job! Glad your still enjoying the product!
You can toss me another tub any time ;) I'm surprised im not immune to it's affects yet.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another great day of volume training with powermax. My diet has been great so far just under 100 g of carbs, 20g over where I want to be but 20 of those are from dietary fiber so really I'm at 80g of carbs from oats, fruit and veggies. Still keeping my carbs between 70-100 on low carb days and a small calorie surplus on the lifting days.

All in all everything is going well.

Attachments

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Like the discipline man. With all these sick apps and available resources out there, there is no excuse for people not to log/track their diets.

Looking forward to your next update, thanks for the consistency.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today is a much needed rest day. It was also a carb up day so pretty much its going to be a nice rest day but still need to keep my calories under my maintenance. So my macros as of now are looking good. 300g carbs, 170g protein, and 50g of fat. Perfect :). Also going to do some cardio for a little bit as well. Tomorrow will be Chest/Back with GVT ... oh boy going to wake up around 4am to hit the gym at 5am so lets see how powermax + my stomach mix in the morning!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chest/Back Today.

A1 = Incline DB Press
A2 = Db Row

Aux Work:
pull overs
wide grip pull ups
decline hammer press
flat DB fly

This volume was killing me today! I had some amazing pump after my two scoops of Powermax. Insane pump, it was showing through my hoodie even. I just kept going and going and going through this workout. It was insane, the focus I had as well.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea brother, sounds like another awesome workout. I think for powermax the 2 biggest things by far is the crazy pumps and the insane focus!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hell yea brother, sounds like another awesome workout. I think for powermax the 2 biggest things by far is the crazy pumps and the insane focus!
I've said it a million times I love this focus. May add this to my study stack. Today's macros ... Minus a small 300 kCal snack to top off my surplus.

Attachments

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had 10x10 squats and hammy curls today and I have to say my legs were pumped UP! It was insane. Also diet is going well, under 100 g of carbs today and still at 3100 kCal, eating like a monster today :D. I love it! And im leaning out. My medium boxers now fit without being tight so my waist is getting thinner but my upper and lower body is just growing.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Who doesn't want to gain mass while stay trim at the waistline? Thats awesome to hear man, glad your making some great gains and also having nice pumps from Powermax! Have a great Easter Weekend!

Looking forward to your updates and/or questions!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who doesn't want to gain mass while stay trim at the waistline? Thats awesome to hear man, glad your making some great gains and also having nice pumps from Powermax! Have a great Easter Weekend!

Looking forward to your updates and/or questions!

Did I monster chest back workout today. I couldn't feel either and the pump was intense. I'm kind of mad actually.... Ever since I started gvt with power max my scale wright has dropped. But I look and feel bigger... How awesome is this recomp going..... ****iiiiinnnnnn epic! I love the low carbs as well really takes away that water weight so I can get down to cutting the fat.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Did I monster chest back workout today. I couldn't feel either and the pump was intense. I'm kind of mad actually.... Ever since I started gvt with power max my scale wright has dropped. But I look and feel bigger... How awesome is this recomp going..... ****iiiiinnnnnn epic! I love the low carbs as well really takes away that water weight so I can get down to cutting the fat.

Thats just down right awesome. I'm sure alot of your compositional changes are due in part of your diet and discipline...however it should be noted that PLCAR does play a role in fatty acid oxidation even in the absence of glucose. PLCAR coupled with agmatines ability to optimize/stimulate release of LH and GH in the body!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.

I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.

Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the works :scratchchin:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.

I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.

Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the works :scratchchin:

Im glad you guys gave me the opportunity to run Powermax, I was very very impressed with the product. Ill keep an eye out for your new product coming out.... hopefully with beta alanaine :D. I haven't tried enhanced yet or else I would compare the two but it is going to be tough to beat powermax's simple yet effective formula.

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Hell yah! glad Powermax will be your future PWO of choice. My favorite, for sure..hence me being stoked to work as a rep for this company