Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Eatmoar gets Max Power with POWERMAX (Sponsored Log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Adizzle1 thanks for the advice. I'll have to talk it over with you sometime

Any Updates Eatmoar? I'm eager to see the great results you were getting from it last week. Hope all is well
    yeah sorry man, I had too take 4 days off from lifting. I ended up getting burnt out, then sick, but tomorrow .... incoming huge update. Going back for the first time in 4 days. 2 scoops of powermax should do the rest. Also im gaining a crapload of mass, on my 3rd week of PHAT. its pretty intense. I might switch it up but im not sure.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mega Update.

So today I started my 4th week into PHAT. Loving it so far, gaining mass, and im recomping ATM.

Highlights from todays workout:

DB Bench Press 80lbs x 5 for 3 sets . I had some insane focus thanks to powermax.
    DB Shoulder Press 55lbs x 8/7/7 for 3 sets. Amazing here, my shoulders were dead but i just kept pumping out reps like a monster.
    DB Row 90lbs x4 for 3 sets. This was just pure insane. I thought going up would ruin my form but it stayed perfect. I Was at one with the back muscles .

So coming back I decided on 1.5 scoops of powermax and it did the trick. It was a long workout today. I Was lifting for about 1 hour and 20 minutes and then had to do abs. I still feel the focus and stim affects from powermax right now, and I took it at around 3. I missed this stuff
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice man. That looks like a great workout
    Justin
    joh408 is taking Follidrone on a ride:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252416-joh408-taking-follidrone.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Late but subbed!Nice work so far!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Thank you fellas. And Mack thanks for the Focus XT samples buddy .

So today I'm calling it on my last day of PHAT. Its been 4 weeks, time to change it up. PHAT is a great program but man its heavy volume and it sometimes take upwards of 2 hours, which I simply don't have anymore. I am going back to a traditional split and maybe back to PHAT in the future. I am actually kind of bored with it already to be honest.

Anyway, today I tried out something different for legs. I did 10 sets of Squats. Going from 135 in increments (135, 155, 185, 225, 245 , 185, 155 , 135) + 2 warm up sets. So I went up and then went down trying to stay within the same rep range I had before. Its kind of like some reverse pyramid training, or technically pyramid training but going up the pyramid then back down the other end lol. It was fvvvvckkkkkinnnngggg brutal. I had my buddy with me today. I gave him a sample of Powermax and he said he loved the stuff. Without it we wouldnt have been able to finish this beast of squat reps.

So anyway, long story short, I had to run to the bath room on that last set of 135 . But damn that type of training is brutal, I think i'm going to incorporate it into my new split which ill post up here.

So far so good on the powermax, it hasnt lost its luster yet..... really surprised to be honest. I can;t believe I havent adapted to the stim effect yet. I'm kind of happy lol.

Oh BTW, my leg pump is out of this world. I really can't walk or sit down which kind of sucks since I have work in an hour hahaha.

So I finally have a set diet. I'm going to carb cycle this recomp. Ill keep my carbs low for 5 days (M-F) then re feed on weekends with healthy carbs . I'm going to end up around 120-150g low carb days and 350+ on the re feed days. This should be flush with my training. I'm going to re feed on weekends. So for now I'm going to deplete my glycogen stores until next weekend then refeed. It doesn't matter if I eat above/at my maintenance on off days because ill be doing cardio either way. So I feel like this plan is better than the traditional recomp style of excess on on days and deficit on off days. Plus I love low carb you look dry .
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Macros for the day all pre counted and Tupperware d
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like you got everything under control. I like the disciplined approach, might have to get that APP myself. Thanks for the update!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Completely FREE samples of PowerMax ​available exclusively on our website
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Looks like you got everything under control. I like the disciplined approach, might have to get that APP myself. Thanks for the update!
    greatest app ever Dr . Seriously, I love high fat, high protein and low carbs. I feel like I hold onto less water weight and my abs just "pop".
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Started my new split today. Two scoops of powermax and off to Deadlift!

I got 315x7 first day back at dead lifting in awhile. Pretty excited about that

Tomorrow will be a rest day or legs since I ****ed up my legs day the other day cause I only slept 2 hours the night before . . Poor legs need some abuse I mean attention
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell yea, thats really good for your first day back in a while! Good job! Glad your still enjoying the product!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Hell yea, thats really good for your first day back in a while! Good job! Glad your still enjoying the product!
    You can toss me another tub any time I'm surprised im not immune to it's affects yet.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Another great day of volume training with powermax. My diet has been great so far just under 100 g of carbs, 20g over where I want to be but 20 of those are from dietary fiber so really I'm at 80g of carbs from oats, fruit and veggies. Still keeping my carbs between 70-100 on low carb days and a small calorie surplus on the lifting days.

All in all everything is going well.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Like the discipline man. With all these sick apps and available resources out there, there is no excuse for people not to log/track their diets.

Looking forward to your next update, thanks for the consistency.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Today is a much needed rest day. It was also a carb up day so pretty much its going to be a nice rest day but still need to keep my calories under my maintenance. So my macros as of now are looking good. 300g carbs, 170g protein, and 50g of fat. Perfect . Also going to do some cardio for a little bit as well. Tomorrow will be Chest/Back with GVT ... oh boy going to wake up around 4am to hit the gym at 5am so lets see how powermax + my stomach mix in the morning!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Chest/Back Today.

A1 = Incline DB Press
    A2 = Db Row

Aux Work:
    pull overs
    wide grip pull ups
    decline hammer press
    flat DB fly

This volume was killing me today! I had some amazing pump after my two scoops of Powermax. Insane pump, it was showing through my hoodie even. I just kept going and going and going through this workout. It was insane, the focus I had as well.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hell yea brother, sounds like another awesome workout. I think for powermax the 2 biggest things by far is the crazy pumps and the insane focus!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Hell yea brother, sounds like another awesome workout. I think for powermax the 2 biggest things by far is the crazy pumps and the insane focus!
    I've said it a million times I love this focus. May add this to my study stack. Today's macros ... Minus a small 300 kCal snack to top off my surplus.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Had 10x10 squats and hammy curls today and I have to say my legs were pumped UP! It was insane. Also diet is going well, under 100 g of carbs today and still at 3100 kCal, eating like a monster today . I love it! And im leaning out. My medium boxers now fit without being tight so my waist is getting thinner but my upper and lower body is just growing.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Who doesn't want to gain mass while stay trim at the waistline? Thats awesome to hear man, glad your making some great gains and also having nice pumps from Powermax! Have a great Easter Weekend!

Looking forward to your updates and/or questions!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Who doesn't want to gain mass while stay trim at the waistline? Thats awesome to hear man, glad your making some great gains and also having nice pumps from Powermax! Have a great Easter Weekend!

Looking forward to your updates and/or questions!

Did I monster chest back workout today. I couldn't feel either and the pump was intense. I'm kind of mad actually.... Ever since I started gvt with power max my scale wright has dropped. But I look and feel bigger... How awesome is this recomp going..... ****iiiiinnnnnn epic! I love the low carbs as well really takes away that water weight so I can get down to cutting the fat.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Hell yea, sounds like it is working really well for you!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Did I monster chest back workout today. I couldn't feel either and the pump was intense. I'm kind of mad actually.... Ever since I started gvt with power max my scale wright has dropped. But I look and feel bigger... How awesome is this recomp going..... ****iiiiinnnnnn epic! I love the low carbs as well really takes away that water weight so I can get down to cutting the fat.

Thats just down right awesome. I'm sure alot of your compositional changes are due in part of your diet and discipline...however it should be noted that PLCAR does play a role in fatty acid oxidation even in the absence of glucose. PLCAR coupled with agmatines ability to optimize/stimulate release of LH and GH in the body!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.

I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.

Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the works
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

NOW THATS HOW YOU RUN A LOG! Thanks for the detailed approach and evaluation of Powermax. We are thrilled to have you receive Powermax so well, and truly appreciate you running this log for us.

I'm curious to see how it stacks up against enhanced, I think it should hold its own.

Speaking of future products...Lets say we got something in the works

Im glad you guys gave me the opportunity to run Powermax, I was very very impressed with the product. Ill keep an eye out for your new product coming out.... hopefully with beta alanaine . I haven't tried enhanced yet or else I would compare the two but it is going to be tough to beat powermax's simple yet effective formula.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Awesome, glad it worked so well!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Awesome, glad it worked so well!
    I;m glad too Adiz , i'll be buying another tub in the near future fo sho.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.

Hell yah! glad Powermax will be your future PWO of choice. My favorite, for sure..hence me being stoked to work as a rep for this company
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole With Swollen (Sponsored Log)
    By LiftT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 12:35 AM
  2. Getting Wyked lean for summer (sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:46 PM
  3. Hoping to get an A+ with TestoPRO (Sponsored)
    By Naberious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:33 AM
  4. Deeerdres getting SWOLE stacked with HGH pro log
    By Deeerdre in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 458
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 12:12 PM
  5. Replies: 83
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:45 AM