AZ answers to the MAN PR-XT

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Day 9

Things are on the way up now. I'm getting that full muscles feeling all day now. The hunger and thirst are constant and mood has improved as well. My workout was calves/back and I felt solid thru-out. I finished it off with DLs of 315 for 3x5. My diet has been in control up to about 20 minutes ago. I just worked thru 2 double-doubles from In-n-Out burger. I probably just doubled my total daily calories with that one meal alone. My cheat meal for the week. Lol Off day tomorrow and it will be a low carb one.
    lol...never tried in-n-out burger but i've heard they are good!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. MAN up!!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...never tried in-n-out burger but i've heard they are good!!!
    Ahhhhh!! In-N-OUT Burger ftw.. 5x5's are legit.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Ahhhhh!! In-N-OUT Burger ftw.. 5x5's are legit.
    hell indiana just now got jack in the box....i had them in san diego back in 70's, lol......there is a chance china may have a in-n-out franchise before indiana.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Too bad T because as far as fast food burgers go they are the bomb.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Five guys is way, way better than in and out...and that's coming from a California native..
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I have to agree but the price is a deterent for them in my mind.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Answers

I have to agree but the price is a deterent for them in my mind.
    Burgers aren't that bad price wise- the fries are where they get ya- it's like 3 or 4 bucks for the fries....we got this new chain in sf called super duper, it's basically a classed up 5 guys(they use Nieman ranch beef, organic potatoes and dairy etc) and they are the bomb! Pretty much the best burgers around and they're reall reasonable- a double cheese burger is like 7 bucks...plus you can get fried eggs on their burgers...
  8. Registered User
    Answers

charcoal grilled on my smoker will always be my favorite..

no gas, just good old charcoal. can't see gas grills, might as well put em in the oven???
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 10/11

No workout yesterday but I did bust my arse in the backyard doing some much needed work. It's crazy how that type of stuff can beat you up and you don't even notice when doing it. I was whipped last night and crashed early. Hit all my doses and the diet was low carb and on point.

Today was my usual workout of ABs/lwr back. The best I have to say here is that a weight that I used last time for my working sets felt like a warm up weight this time. This made me look forward to my chest workout tomorrow! Hit all my doses but the diet got a little sloppy for dinner because we had some people over. I knew this ahead of time so I basically deleted any carbs until then. Things are progressing along well and I seem to be tightening up some. Hope I turn the corner this week.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12

I feel like the goods are starting to come in. I felt really good all day and my workout went great. My diet has been rock solid today,sitting at 100g of carbs right now and done for the day with them. I don't usually post numbers on my workouts but this was my chest routine:

BB incline: 215 8-8-8
    BB decline: 235 12-12-10
    DB Mid incline: 75s 20-16

I got all my reps on inclines but fell short on the next 2 exercises. These were all increases in weights so I'm good with it. Tomorrow is a dedicated arm day for the first time ever for me and I'm excited. Lol
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Day 12

I feel like the goods are starting to come in. I felt really good all day and my workout went great. My diet has been rock solid today,sitting at 100g of carbs right now and done for the day with them. I don't usually post numbers on my workouts but this was my chest routine:

BB incline: 215 8-8-8
    BB decline: 235 12-12-10
    DB Mid incline: 75s 20-16

I got all my reps on inclines but fell short on the next 2 exercises. These were all increases in weights so I'm good with it. Tomorrow is a dedicated arm day for the first time ever for me and I'm excited. Lol
    should see some really nice pump on arm day!!!! i am just finishing up my run with pr-xt i had some really nice results and would highly recommend it!!!

good luck, az!!!!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I like In-N-Out and thought Five Guys was good. But, by the time I had a burger from Five Guys, it had been hyped, so I was shooting for too much. I still enjoyed it. The one spot I like is The Habit. Good burger, not too pricey.

But, as of late, I've been spoiled with some of the gourmet burger joints in LA. One has a happy hour deal where all food is half off. And, depending on the day, the bartender's got a serious rack! I sit at the bar, while she's bending forward, cleaning glasses and what not. Great burger and boobs--I just can't say no!

Good log, AZ!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Lol..that's good food with my kind of ambience.

Day 13

PR-XT has begun to show itself. My muscles are nice and tight all day now. The pump from my workout was awesome. The appetite is really begining to become one of damage control right now. I want to eat everything I can get my hands on. The only way I manage this is by not having anything too bad in the house. Lol The water consumption is non-stop. I really like where this is headed. In fact, I like this so much that I will be picking up a second bottle to keep things going. I will also experiment during the second bottle with a dose increase to see where and if that brings any more benefits. Libido equation has slightly picked up whereby mentally there is more thought on the subject happening. Very pleased with the events to say the least. Legs day tomorrow!

Oh yeah...I loved the total arm day. Gun Show baby!!
  14. Registered User
    Answers

yeah, man-no doubt, pr-xt is legit!!!

az, you noticed any deeper sleep?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Can't really claim this as I am using REM-PM by MAN and that stuff puts me in a coma. Lol
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Lol..that's good food with my kind of ambience.

Day 13

PR-XT has begun to show itself. My muscles are nice and tight all day now. The pump from my workout was awesome. The appetite is really begining to become one of damage control right now. I want to eat everything I can get my hands on. The only way I manage this is by not having anything too bad in the house. Lol The water consumption is non-stop. I really like where this is headed. In fact, I like this so much that I will be picking up a second bottle to keep things going. I will also experiment during the second bottle with a dose increase to see where and if that brings any more benefits. Libido equation has slightly picked up whereby mentally there is more thought on the subject happening. Very pleased with the events to say the least. Legs day tomorrow!

Oh yeah...I loved the total arm day. Gun Show baby!!
    Sounds like its doing some good things for sure,nice work @AZMIDLYF
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Libido equation has slightly picked up whereby mentally there is more thought on the subject happening.
    Well stated! I felt that yesterday and things are coming to a slow boil as of late.

If you're doing arms, it will be a gun show, so expect the government to come knocking down your door wanting to confiscate them. Oh wait, they're all on vacation and furlough. Carry on! HAHA!

When I did arms last week I blew up!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

That was the first time that I have ever dedicated a workout solely to arms....why the hell haven't I done that before!! Lol I could barely reach parts of my body when trying to take a shower. Friggin awesome.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That was the first time that I have ever dedicated a workout solely to arms....why the hell haven't I done that before!! Lol I could barely reach parts of my body when trying to take a shower. Friggin awesome.
    I use arm-only workouts as a way of rededicating myself when I feel motivation start to slip. Arms give you that instant gratification that gets you back in the gym; kind of like hitting that one perfect shot in golf keeps you coming back when otherwise your round was awful.
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I know this now! Chest workouts do this as well for me but now the arms are bringing the joy. Lol
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I have an extended Chest/Arms Hypertrophy day that is a beauty of a day, everytime

That feel. Good news with the updates mang, glad you're enjoying it!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

Solid leg workout in the books. I pushed things pretty hard and I think things will prove this out tomorrow. Everything is still rolling along nicely. Hunger is becoming a problem though. I just finish eating a meal and I'm already thinking about what to eat next. Lol Thank heavens I am a disciplined old codger or this could get ugly. The only other thing to report is a pretty good night sweat again last night. They seem to come and go. Otherwise I feel large and incharge right now. Shoulders tomorrow.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Appetite increases seem to be apparent for most across the board, sorry that's antagonizing ya big guy. I'll be cutting here soon, so I'll know that feel all too well!

You should sleep like a baby tonight, between PRxt and blasting legs => ko'd
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Answers

HAHA---"old codger!" Haven't heard that term in a while! Awesome!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Appetite increases seem to be apparent for most across the board, sorry that's antagonizing ya big guy. I'll be cutting here soon, so I'll know that feel all too well!

You should sleep like a baby tonight, between PRxt and blasting legs => ko'd
    Also throw MAN REM-PM in the mix and it's a certified "coma" Lol

Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    HAHA---"old codger!" Haven't heard that term in a while! Awesome!
    Yeah...my son gets me with that when lifting together sometimes.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

I had my last dose of 8 weeks worth of Anabeta just now. I'm thinking of giving this stuff a shot in a month or so.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 15

Calves and shoulders today. Increased the weight on all of my exercises and hit all of my rep targets. Felt strong through the entire workout. I thought my legs would be sore today but they feel great. Only other note here is that the libido is becoming an issue...for my wife! Lol

Some old school tunes today for the workout:

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16

Calves and back for workout today. I was a machine today and increased weights again and hit all my reps. Finished it off with DLs of 325 for 3x5. I am enjoying the heck out of PR-XT and am so glad that I will be extending it when my next bottle arrives. In my mind it is a fantastic bang for your buck when you see what is in it. Big props to MAN!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Good pulls bud. Especially at the end of a session. Screw that lol I'm buying my bottles here shortly.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Day 16

Calves and back for workout today. I was a machine today and increased weights again and hit all my reps. Finished it off with DLs of 325 for 3x5. I am enjoying the heck out of PR-XT and am so glad that I will be extending it when my next bottle arrives. In my mind it is a fantastic bang for your buck when you see what is in it. Big props to MAN!
    i agree...damn good product, can't wait to see what that 2nd bottle brings!!!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

Off day with doing work around the house. The diet was low carb and tight the whole day.

Day 18

Today was my ABs and posterior chain maintenance day. I did various styles of planks for ABs and then hit weighted reverse hypers, weighted single leg hypers, unweighted dual leg hypers, and finished with glute bridges of 285 for 3x12. Other than the fact that I feel full and tight all day now the hunger, lbido, are still rocking pretty well. I feel great on PR-XT!! Can't wait for my chest workout tomorrow.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Day 17

Off day with doing work around the house. The diet was low carb and tight the whole day.

Day 18

Today was my ABs and posterior chain maintenance day. I did various styles of planks for ABs and then hit weighted reverse hypers, weighted single leg hypers, unweighted dual leg hypers, and finished with glute bridges of 285 for 3x12. Other than the fact that I feel full and tight all day now the hunger, lbido, are still rocking pretty well. I feel great on PR-XT!! Can't wait for my chest workout tomorrow.
    yup!!!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nice job so far AZ! My MAN log goes live tomorrow where I stack Nolvadren and Gameday with PR-XT. You and BigT have me psyched for my run!
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Nice job so far AZ! My MAN log goes live tomorrow where I stack Nolvadren and Gameday with PR-XT. You and BigT have me psyched for my run!
    hell yeah!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19

My chest session felt awesome today. I am feeling so powerful and together right now. Damn where were these supplements when I was younger?? Everything is just on point right now and I'm rolling along like a boss. Lol I am going to see if I can find a scale for an idea on my weight because I look much bigger. Anyway, here are my chest numbers from today. I went up in weight on the incline and hit all my reps. I finally got all my reps on the decline but came up 2 reps short for my finishing sets. If I had a spotter I could have sealed the deal but at least I know it was all I had.

BB Incline 220 3x8
    BB Decline 235 3x12
    Medium Incline DBs 75 20-18

Arms tomorrow baby!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

New log for all you MAN fans:

Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN

BOARD TYRANT
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    New log for all you MAN fans:

Piston Honda: The Ultimate MAN

I'm there!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Day 20

Had a great arm workout today. I really like being able to just focus on crushing them. I hope this new format brings on some growth. i should be getting my next bottle in tomorrow. Yeehaw!! I think the dosing will be experimented with. Lol It's not like I need to but I always test if more brings any positive/negative effects with everything I run. Legs tomorrow boys!!
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Day 20

Had a great arm workout today. I really like being able to just focus on crushing them. I hope this new format brings on some growth. i should be getting my next bottle in tomorrow. Yeehaw!! I think the dosing will be experimented with. Lol It's not like I need to but I always test if more brings any positive/negative effects with everything I run. Legs tomorrow boys!!
    giddyup!!!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Keep on truckin' hombre!
    BOARD TYRANT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Answer to Calf Growth....
    By bound in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 10:39 PM
  2. I probably know the answer to this...(amp+bc+e)
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 08:33 AM
  3. new man to the group
    By raudyboy3 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 06:08 PM
  4. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 09:56 AM