NLA Ultimate Stack For Her, by Miss Q!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    huggy77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  257 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    550
    Answers
    0


    dem arms!!!! Nice lat spread too!

    Looking great!

  2. Registered User
    sawa3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    326
    Answers
    0


    I am here!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  3. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    You are looking amazing Miss Q! I wish I looked half as good as you
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TexasGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    796
    Answers
    0


    Looking good, Miss Q.

    NLA is going to have a hard time demonstrating any dramatic effect!
  5. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Looking very good!! Quit being so hard on yourself.

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Yes sir. Thanks Bean

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Look at that back and those delts! My my my
    My back is one of my strong point's!! How's that Bean?!?


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    guns indeed....wow!!!

    back looks tremendous, as usual!!!

    where's the hat!!!
    Guess bi's are also my other strong point!! hee...hee!! I left my hat off this time!!


    Quote Originally Posted by huggy77 View Post
    dem arms!!!! Nice lat spread too!

    Looking great!

    HEY HUGGY!! Thanks for stopping in and appreciate the feed back. I plan on taking some proper progress pics soon w/ the wheel's because that's where I need the most help.
  6. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    I am here!

    HI THERE!!! YAY for you tagging a long!! Thanks again for my Quest Bar's!!

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    You are looking amazing Miss Q! I wish I looked half as good as you
    Appreciate it and the opportunity to try out NLA!! I think it's going to be really good!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Looking good, Miss Q.

    NLA is going to have a hard time demonstrating any dramatic effect!
    Texas guy.....I am seriously thinking about competing this year, maybe in aug/sept and I need to make a lot of changes. I also will need to decide on figure or physique but regardless need to catch my leg's, shoulder's and stomach up. I started doing abs a few day's ago.
  7. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    MONDAY-

    Had a lot of gym time yesterday, since I only had to work for a couple of hours!! Woo Hoo!!

    Am- Took one Shred Her fat burner before 60 mins fasted cardio (treadmill w/ switched inclines and speed) followed up w/ a Her Whey Choc Eclair protein shake blended w 1.5 scoops, ice, splenda, and blueberries....so good!!

    Sixty mins later I dosed one heaping scoop of Uplift pre-workout before meeting a friend to work back for around 70 mins. Followed up with 15 mins of HIT.

    PM- Took one more Shred Her fat burner before working tri's, calves, and light abs. Followed that up w/ 45 mins on the atrtic trainer and several set's of jumping jacks w/ a 20 lbs barbell.

    It was a good gym day fo sho!!
  8. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    What a great starting place you have minimal fat to strip. Sure your abs are not shredded but the rest of your upper body is. You look great and far from "fatty" just not as lean as YOU want to be.

    From your look I think you could do physique but depends on how much size you keep once you get down in the lower digits. Not too much fat there to lose.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 508"/>
    That is a great back double bicep pose !
    I am jealous.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    What a great starting place you have minimal fat to strip. Sure your abs are not shredded but the rest of your upper body is. You look great and far from "fatty" just not as lean as YOU want to be.

    From your look I think you could do physique but depends on how much size you keep once you get down in the lower digits. Not too much fat there to lose.

    Mr Kleen - I appreciate the feedback and will hopefully have my b/fat % taken soon. Last I checked it was around 15-17% . I am leaning towards physique, but as you say I will have to see what I look like after being completely dieted down. Back in 2011 i planned on competing in figure and dieted down to around 12-14% but never competed. I hope to follow through this time w/ a show in the fall
  11. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0


    Totally agree with Kleen you pack some great muscle Q, no where near "fatty" as you put it. Physique I can see if you hold onto that muscle if not figure FTW! Keep it up lady Q!!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  12. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    That is a great back double bicep pose !
    I am jealous.
    Thank ya Fu!

    Wednesday -

    Am- took one Shred Her fat burner before fasted 40 mins fasted cardio.

    Drank one Her Whey protein shake around 9am, blended w/ ice, blueberries and greek yogurt. Used half scoop Her whey and half scoop van EAS

    Pm-dosed one Shred Her fat burner and once scoop Her Uplift pre-workout. Worked up a good sweat while doing 1.5 hrs of shoulder's, plyo's, and tread.
  13. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Yes sir. Thanks Bean



    My back is one of my strong point's!! How's that Bean?!?




    Guess bi's are also my other strong point!! hee...hee!! I left my hat off this time!!





    HEY HUGGY!! Thanks for stopping in and appreciate the feed back. I plan on taking some proper progress pics soon w/ the wheel's because that's where I need the most help.
    at least the hat is on in the avi, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  14. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    at least the hat is on in the avi, lol.
    Her and Her trucker hats lol sylvester stalone has nothing on MissQ in the Movie over the top look at those guns haha
  15. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at least the hat is on in the avi, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Her and Her trucker hats lol sylvester stalone has nothing on MissQ in the Movie over the top look at those guns haha

    Too funny guy's!!! Hat's are like shoes to me....can't own enough!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Totally agree with Kleen you pack some great muscle Q, no where near "fatty" as you put it. Physique I can see if you hold onto that muscle if not figure FTW! Keep it up lady Q!!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)

    Keeping it up sir.....seeing more changes already!!!

    My HER amino acids are here!!! Will report back later!!
  16. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Here is a pic taken today w/ a few NLA product's!!


    Name:  NLA - Shred Her Uplift Push-Up 3.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  86.3 KB
  17. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    One more...

    Name:  NLA Uplift Photo.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  92.1 KB
  18. Registered User
    TexasGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    796
    Answers
    0


    Put those in a magazine!
  19. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Put those in a magazine!

    David- you need to calm down!!
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    hell yeah...


    THE RETURN OF THE HAT!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  21. Registered User
    TexasGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    796
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    David- you need to calm down!!
    Ha, but who is David?
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell yeah...


    THE RETURN OF THE HAT!!!!!
    LOL at the hat.
    LOL at the DAVID (wrong texas guy) LMAO
    Great pix !!!!!
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    LOL at the hat.
    LOL at the DAVID (wrong texas guy) LMAO
    Great pix !!!!!
    q and that hat should do a spread for soldier of fortune...i'd buy a copy!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    q and that hat should do a spread for soldier of fortune...i'd buy a copy!!!
    Q is just hot....even my wife says so!! And id buy anything with her on it...even a dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  25. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=TexasGuy;3876775]Ha, but who is David?[/QUOTE]

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    LOL at the hat.
    LOL at the DAVID (wrong texas guy) LMAOGreat pix !!!!!

    OOPS!!!! I made a little mistake!! I was thinking TexasGuy was Texas Finest!! Sorry...hopefully you aren't as CRAZEE as TF!!!

    MARMS- that's A LOT of laughing at me, and I'm not sure that I like it!!



    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    q and that hat should do a spread for soldier of fortune...i'd buy a copy!!!

    Well, it just so happens that I have a brand new cameo hat coming from the Arnold!! HA HA!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Q is just hot....even my wife says so!! And id buy anything with her on it...even a dude!

    Thanks, your funny!! WHERE IS YOUR WIFE??? You never answered me when I asked if she is a member on here!!


    ****************************** ****************************** ***************************



    Still enjoying my new "Her" stack from NLA, and will finally try my new "Her" Amino Acid's while working out in about an hour. I think it's important to have amino acid's to sip on to help retain muscle....any thought's???
  26. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    cameo hat????


    we need pics!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  27. Registered User
    MANotaur's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,393
    Answers
    0


    Sorry missy!!! And no she's not lol. She hates any kind of social media. Even fitness forums. She gets on under my profile and does some research and gets ideas though lol. Apes really famous for sayin "hey babe, can you get on your forum and find a thread about _____" lol. That's usually how iy goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  28. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    cameo hat????
    we need pics!!!
    Soon...soon!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    Sorry missy!!! And no she's not lol. She hates any kind of social media. Even fitness forums. She gets on under my profile and does some research and gets ideas though lol. Apes really famous for sayin "hey babe, can you get on your forum and find a thread about _____" lol. That's usually how iy goes.

    Thank you for finally answering me, I was getting a little impatient! LOL!!


    Sunday - AM- Dosed one NLA Shred Her thermo in the am and one in the evening.

    Mid afternoon - drank one blended Chocolate eclair Her whey shake approx 45 mins before working chest. Skipped cardio...why.... because I felt like it!!
  29. Registered User
    TexasGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    796
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=Miss Q;3880219]
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGuy View Post
    Ha, but who is David?[/QUOTE]




    OOPS!!!! I made a little mistake!! I was thinking TexasGuy was Texas Finest!! Sorry...hopefully you aren't as CRAZEE as TF!!!

    MARMS- that's A LOT of laughing at me, and I'm not sure that I like it!!






    Well, it just so happens that I have a brand new cameo hat coming from the Arnold!! HA HA!!





    Thanks, your funny!! WHERE IS YOUR WIFE??? You never answered me when I asked if she is a member on here!!


    ****************************** ****************************** ***************************



    Still enjoying my new "Her" stack from NLA, and will finally try my new "Her" Amino Acid's while working out in about an hour. I think it's important to have amino acid's to sip on to help retain muscle....any thought's???
    I don't know that dude but I'm probably crazeeir and more Texas fine anyways.

    Have you noticed any results thus far? Also, maybe you've mentioned this already and if so I apologize but is your training the same or have you ramped that up too?
  30. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Soon...soon!!

    Thank you for finally answering me, I was getting a little impatient! LOL!!

    Sunday - AM- Dosed one NLA Shred Her thermo in the am and one in the evening.

    Mid afternoon - drank one blended Chocolate eclair Her whey shake approx 45 mins before working chest. Skipped cardio...why.... because I felt like it!!
    Damn! Somebodies in one of those moods haha
  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    Q is getting sassy.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Registered User
    sawa3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    326
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    HI THERE!!! YAY for you tagging a long!! Thanks again for my Quest Bar's!!

    Appreciate it and the opportunity to try out NLA!! I think it's going to be really good!!

    Texas guy.....I am seriously thinking about competing this year, maybe in aug/sept and I need to make a lot of changes. I also will need to decide on figure or physique but regardless need to catch my leg's, shoulder's and stomach up. I started doing abs a few day's ago.
    I'm always glad to help! Great work in here.
    Now that our products are out again and with samples ill have to set ya up with some also.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  33. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=TexasGuy;3883068]
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    I don't know that dude but I'm probably crazeeir and more Texas fine anyways.

    Of course you are!!!

    Have you noticed any results thus far? Also, maybe you've mentioned this already and if so I apologize but is your training the same or have you ramped that up too?


    That is a good question, unfortunately I don't fully know because my diet hasn't been the cleanest for the last week or so. I'm not saying that it has been awful, but I really need it to be more on point if I want to see major changes. I have been enjoying the NLA product's so far and think that I start seeing more result's once my diet is cleaned up.


    [QUOTE=msrider;3883346]Damn! Somebodies in one of those moods haha]

    I'm always in a mood

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Q is getting sassy.....
    I'm always sassy!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    I'm always glad to help! Great work in here.
    Now that our products are out again and with samples ill have to set ya up with some also.
    Thanks Mrs Sawa!!!Did someone say samples?!?
  34. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Solid stuff, you go glen coco
  35. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,635
    Answers
    0


    SASSYer...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Name:  Her Aminos.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  10.3 KBSunday -

    Am- Took one Shred Her fat burner
    Afternoon- getting ready to hopefully work legs and cardio, I say "hopefully" because my lower back has been bothering me once again
    About to dose one scoop Her Uplift and sip on my Crystal Lite Lemonade w/ one scoop Her Amino Acids....love this stuff!!!


    EDIT*

    Ended up working bi's and tri's!
  37. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,561
    Answers
    1


    Wow those pics are great you have some serious muscularity.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  38. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    944
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow those pics are great you have some serious muscularity.

    Appreciate it MrKleen! Right now I'm trying to bring up my lower body and as usual lose b/fat!

    Monday - Dosed one Shred Her fat burner and one scoop Her Uplift (pre-workout) before fasted morning cardio which included 45 mins stair master and 15 mins tread mill. I sipped on my Her Amino Acids throughout the session, and again I must say that I really like how the amino acids and the Her pre-workout combo make me feel. I will describe it as a nice, clean, steady stream of energy and focus!

    PM- Dosed one more scoop of Her Uplift before working back for approx 45 mins.

    Dessert after dinner - I mixed half a cup of plain Greek Yogurt, splenda, and one scoop Her Choc Eclair protein in to a choc pudding....delicious!!
  39. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post

    Appreciate it MrKleen! Right now I'm trying to bring up my lower body and as usual lose b/fat!

    Monday - Dosed one Shred Her fat burner and one scoop Her Uplift (pre-workout) before fasted morning cardio which included 45 mins stair master and 15 mins tread mill. I sipped on my Her Amino Acids throughout the session, and again I must say that I really like how the amino acids and the Her pre-workout combo make me feel. I will describe it as a nice, clean, steady stream of energy and focus!

    PM- Dosed one more scoop of Her Uplift before working back for approx 45 mins.

    Dessert after dinner - I mixed half a cup of plain Greek Yogurt, splenda, and one scoop Her Choc Eclair protein in to a choc pudding....delicious!!
    That sounds like a delic desert. What do I need to do exactly please, I wanna make it this weekend.
  40. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    I love Greek yogurt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NLA ULTIMATE STACK
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM
  2. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 08:48 AM
  3. NLA Ultimate stack
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:54 PM
  4. What is the ultimate stack for leaning out!
    By Ripped_Effect in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in