NLA Ultimate Stack For Her, by Miss Q!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
That is a great back double bicep pose !
I am jealous.
Thank ya Fu!

Wednesday -

Am- took one Shred Her fat burner before fasted 40 mins fasted cardio.

Drank one Her Whey protein shake around 9am, blended w/ ice, blueberries and greek yogurt. Used half scoop Her whey and half scoop van EAS

Pm-dosed one Shred Her fat burner and once scoop Her Uplift pre-workout. Worked up a good sweat while doing 1.5 hrs of shoulder's, plyo's, and tread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Thanks Bean :)

My back is one of my strong point's!! How's that Bean?!?:happysad:

Guess bi's are also my other strong point!! hee...hee!! I left my hat off this time!!

HEY HUGGY!! Thanks for stopping in and appreciate the feed back. I plan on taking some proper progress pics soon w/ the wheel's because that's where I need the most help.
at least the hat is on in the avi, lol.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
at least the hat is on in the avi, lol.
Her and Her trucker hats lol sylvester stalone has nothing on MissQ in the Movie over the top :) look at those guns haha

Too funny guy's!!! Hat's are like shoes to me....can't own enough!!! :)

Totally agree with Kleen you pack some great muscle Q, no where near "fatty" as you put it. Physique I can see if you hold onto that muscle if not figure FTW! Keep it up lady Q!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Keeping it up sir.....seeing more changes already!!! :)

My HER amino acids are here!!! Will report back later!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah...

THE RETURN OF THE HAT!!!!!:saevilw:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL at the hat.
LOL at the DAVID (wrong texas guy) LMAO
Great pix !!!!!
q and that hat should do a spread for soldier of fortune...i'd buy a copy!!!:drillsergeant:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Ha, but who is David?[/QUOTE]

LOL at the hat.
LOL at the DAVID (wrong texas guy) LMAOGreat pix !!!!!

OOPS!!!! I made a little mistake!! I was thinking TexasGuy was Texas Finest!! Sorry...hopefully you aren't as CRAZEE as TF!!! :silly:

MARMS- that's A LOT of laughing at me, and I'm not sure that I like it!! :irked::laughing:

q and that hat should do a spread for soldier of fortune...i'd buy a copy!!!:drillsergeant:

Well, it just so happens that I have a brand new cameo hat coming from the Arnold!! HA HA!!

Q is just hot....even my wife says so!! And id buy anything with her on it...even a dude!

Thanks, your funny!! WHERE IS YOUR WIFE??? You never answered me when I asked if she is a member on here!!

***************************************************************************************

Still enjoying my new "Her" stack from NLA, and will finally try my new "Her" Amino Acid's while working out in about an hour. I think it's important to have amino acid's to sip on to help retain muscle....any thought's???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cameo hat????

we need pics!!!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Sorry missy!!! And no she's not lol. She hates any kind of social media. Even fitness forums. She gets on under my profile and does some research and gets ideas though lol. Apes really famous for sayin "hey babe, can you get on your forum and find a thread about _____" lol. That's usually how iy goes.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
cameo hat????
we need pics!!!
Soon...soon!! :)

Sorry missy!!! And no she's not lol. She hates any kind of social media. Even fitness forums. She gets on under my profile and does some research and gets ideas though lol. Apes really famous for sayin "hey babe, can you get on your forum and find a thread about _____" lol. That's usually how iy goes.

Thank you for finally answering me, I was getting a little impatient!;) LOL!!

Sunday - AM- Dosed one NLA Shred Her thermo in the am and one in the evening.

Mid afternoon - drank one blended Chocolate eclair Her whey shake approx 45 mins before working chest. Skipped cardio...why.... because I felt like it!!

TexasGuy

Awards
Ha, but who is David?[/QUOTE]

OOPS!!!! I made a little mistake!! I was thinking TexasGuy was Texas Finest!! Sorry...hopefully you aren't as CRAZEE as TF!!! :silly:

MARMS- that's A LOT of laughing at me, and I'm not sure that I like it!! :irked::laughing:

Well, it just so happens that I have a brand new cameo hat coming from the Arnold!! HA HA!!

Thanks, your funny!! WHERE IS YOUR WIFE??? You never answered me when I asked if she is a member on here!!

***************************************************************************************

Still enjoying my new "Her" stack from NLA, and will finally try my new "Her" Amino Acid's while working out in about an hour. I think it's important to have amino acid's to sip on to help retain muscle....any thought's???
I don't know that dude but I'm probably crazeeir and more Texas fine anyways.

Have you noticed any results thus far? Also, maybe you've mentioned this already and if so I apologize but is your training the same or have you ramped that up too?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Soon...soon!! :)

Thank you for finally answering me, I was getting a little impatient!;) LOL!!

Sunday - AM- Dosed one NLA Shred Her thermo in the am and one in the evening.

Mid afternoon - drank one blended Chocolate eclair Her whey shake approx 45 mins before working chest. Skipped cardio...why.... because I felt like it!!
Damn! Somebodies in one of those moods haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Q is getting sassy.....:sasmokin:

sawa3

sawa3

Awards
HI THERE!!! YAY for you tagging a long!! Thanks again for my Quest Bar's!!

Appreciate it and the opportunity to try out NLA!! I think it's going to be really good!!

Texas guy.....I am seriously thinking about competing this year, maybe in aug/sept and I need to make a lot of changes. I also will need to decide on figure or physique but regardless need to catch my leg's, shoulder's and stomach up. I started doing abs a few day's ago.
I'm always glad to help! Great work in here.
Now that our products are out again and with samples ill have to set ya up with some also. :)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I don't know that dude but I'm probably crazeeir and more Texas fine anyways.

Of course you are!!!

Have you noticed any results thus far? Also, maybe you've mentioned this already and if so I apologize but is your training the same or have you ramped that up too?

That is a good question, unfortunately I don't fully know because my diet hasn't been the cleanest for the last week or so. I'm not saying that it has been awful, but I really need it to be more on point if I want to see major changes. I have been enjoying the NLA product's so far and think that I start seeing more result's once my diet is cleaned up.

Damn! Somebodies in one of those moods haha]

I'm always in a mood :nono2:

Q is getting sassy.....:sasmokin:
I'm always sassy!!! :laughing:

I'm always glad to help! Great work in here.
Now that our products are out again and with samples ill have to set ya up with some also. :)
Thanks Mrs Sawa!!!Did someone say samples?!? ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SASSYer...:cheers:

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Her Aminos.jpg
Sunday -

Am- Took one Shred Her fat burner
Afternoon- getting ready to hopefully work legs and cardio, I say "hopefully" because my lower back has been bothering me once again :(
About to dose one scoop Her Uplift and sip on my Crystal Lite Lemonade w/ one scoop Her Amino Acids....love this stuff!!!

EDIT*

Ended up working bi's and tri's!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wow those pics are great you have some serious muscularity.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Wow those pics are great you have some serious muscularity.

Appreciate it MrKleen! Right now I'm trying to bring up my lower body and as usual lose b/fat!

Monday - Dosed one Shred Her fat burner and one scoop Her Uplift (pre-workout) before fasted morning cardio which included 45 mins stair master and 15 mins tread mill. I sipped on my Her Amino Acids throughout the session, and again I must say that I really like how the amino acids and the Her pre-workout combo make me feel. I will describe it as a nice, clean, steady stream of energy and focus!

PM- Dosed one more scoop of Her Uplift before working back for approx 45 mins.

Dessert after dinner - I mixed half a cup of plain Greek Yogurt, splenda, and one scoop Her Choc Eclair protein in to a choc pudding....delicious!! :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Appreciate it MrKleen! Right now I'm trying to bring up my lower body and as usual lose b/fat!

Monday - Dosed one Shred Her fat burner and one scoop Her Uplift (pre-workout) before fasted morning cardio which included 45 mins stair master and 15 mins tread mill. I sipped on my Her Amino Acids throughout the session, and again I must say that I really like how the amino acids and the Her pre-workout combo make me feel. I will describe it as a nice, clean, steady stream of energy and focus!

PM- Dosed one more scoop of Her Uplift before working back for approx 45 mins.

Dessert after dinner - I mixed half a cup of plain Greek Yogurt, splenda, and one scoop Her Choc Eclair protein in to a choc pudding....delicious!! :)
That sounds like a delic desert. What do I need to do exactly please, I wanna make it this weekend.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
That sounds like a delic desert. What do I need to do exactly please, I wanna make it this weekend.

Well....guess I'm a bit late in my response but..... 1 cup non fat plain Greek yogurt, 1 scoop Her Whey in Choc Eclair, and one protein size scoop of Splenda!! Mix and eat!!! If you want it nice and chilled, freeze it for a couple of hours and eat like ice cream!! Easy peasy!!

I love Greek yogurt
I love Her Whey in Choc Eclair!! :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad ya like it :)

I have some tubs of Recover-D disappearing not so slowly because its just so darn delicious

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One tub def does not last too long. Tasty but pricey.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's hoping!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...can't blame a guy for trying..........:stooges:
Lmao I was just speculating, I know of no such moves for the immediate future :)
We do have some log opps up right now if you are interested

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lmao I was just speculating, I know of no such moves for the immediate future :)
We do have some log opps up right now if you are interested
logging uncut right now...but go ahead and leave a link, might be someone i know in there, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you...looks nice!!!

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I leave for a few hours and you guy's just take over?!? WTH? ;)

Sounds like a good logging opportunity!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I leave for a few hours and you guy's just take over?!? WTH? ;)

Sounds like a good logging opportunity!!
Very good! I've been excited to follow the new formulated t-blast :) NLA is taking over :)

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Saturday-

Am- took one Shred Her thermo before fasted cardio which included 45 mins on the stair master and 15 mins on the tread mill. Throughout the session I sipped on crystal Lite lemonade which included half a scoop of Her amino's. Followed up my cardio session w/ a Her Whey shake blended w/ice, splenda, and half packet weight control cinnamon oatmeal. Thirty mins later I worked chest for approx 45 mins.

Pm- Took one scoop Her Uplift pre workout and one Shred Her thermo before working bi's /stair master for 60 mins.

Sunday-

PM- Took one Shred Her thermo and one scoop Her Uplift before working shoulders/ cardio for 1.5 hrs. Sipped on Her Amino's throughout.