Doc getting huge with Xcel and EBF!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Getting started on is always the hardest part with a log lol

Okay so let's go back to my last competition. I am/was a figure competitor. I did not do very well in that division because I naturally build muscle easily. I am too developed for figure so now I am moving up to Women's Physique Division. From my last competition prep I had developed metabolic damage. I rebounded pretty damn good after my show in October. With the day of the competition and completely dried out, my weight was at 126lbs at 12% bf. I am 5'4". Currently my weight is at 151.2 as of this morning, and it has been holding on to that weight for the last 2 months, and for the last 2 months I have been working with a coach who was hired to help lean me out for a May competition but we quickly learned that a May show was too soon, as my metabolism had gone haywire! So we have been working on correcting the metabolism and building more muscle for my Physique debut hopefully at the end of the summer, but I will settle for the end of the season too- if that means my metabolism gets back on track! It has been a challenge for me personally to stop relying on a scale as my measure for success, and this trial of rebuilding my metabolism has pushed that challenge even further.
I am now over it. For the last two months I had been driving myself crazy looking to lean out, busting my ass- lifting heavy 5 days a week, and doing interval training for cardio 7 days a week, and eating a very strict and clean diet. That was bound to create results, and leanness right? LOL not as fast as I had hoped. But thankfully I have been taking pictures of myself every week, as well as my weekly weigh-in. I am straight up recomping!
With all my training I have gained about 1 pound but I am looking leaner than before, and I am developing muscle, and definition throughout my whole body. I LOVE IT! And I look forward to seeing what else my muscular development has in store ;)
I began taking Xcel's Wicked Rose Women's Cutting Pro Formula on Friday, and EBF's products of Recompadrol at 3-6 caps a day, and EBF's AAV2 at 3-6 caps a day.

My goal is to build lean mass, and reduce my body fat.
As for the pictures, I am the one on the far right during competition. And the other one was taken this morning...don't mind the crazy bed head LOL

comp3.jpg
2.18.13-3.jpg

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
yup your huge Doc...you da man!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck DocBrown.
Sub'd for epic log.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please let me know your thoughts on aav2. Should be a bit drier in a few days from it with more frequent urination

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Right here!

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Please let me know your thoughts on aav2. Should be a bit drier in a few days from it with more frequent urination
I certainly will! I drink a ton of water already so I am curious how many more trips to the ladies room I will take in a day lol

Right here!
Mack! It wouldn't be the same without you! :-D

Doc and Team EBF?! Congrats and kill it :)
My girl! Thanks for being here!!! :wave:

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
The timing couldn't be more perfect for this log, as I have also just got the go ahead, last night, from my coach to start our lean out process with a little bit of carb cycling!

Todays w/o:
seated pulley rows w/ V bar @ 85:15/ 90:15x3
barbell rows (underand & overhand grip) @ 95:8, 10x3
1 arm db rows @ 50:12x4
(SS)stiff arm pulldowns @ 25:15x4
(SS) behind the neck pulldowns @ 55:20x4

Cardio was 20 minutes of stepmill, and 10 intervals on the elliptical= 35 minutes

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Day 6
Taking 1cap of Wicked Rose with my evening primrose oil, and fish oil with my preworkout- as I do all my workouts fasted in the morning.
I come home eat breakfast, and take 2 caps AAV2, along with the rest of my morning supps.

I am not sure if it is dry joints or just too much stress on my wrist today but doing my cable straight bar bicep curls created some pain/discomfort. I will definitely be paying more attention, and drinking more water.

Today's W/O:
cable side lateral raises @ 10:15x4
standing DB side lateral raises @ 17.5:12x3/ 15:12
db shoulder press @ 30:10x4/ 15:11 (failure)
db bent over lateral raise @ 25:12x3/ 20:12
cable straight bar bi curl @ 35:20x2
db curl @ 30 for 10x2
incline db curl @ 17.5:15x3

Cardio: 40 min treadmill intervals- lunge walk at incline, to fast walk no incline

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Day 6
Taking 1cap of Wicked Rose with my evening primrose oil, and fish oil with my preworkout- as I do all my workouts fasted in the morning.
I come home eat breakfast, and take 2 caps AAV2, along with the rest of my morning supps.

I am not sure if it is dry joints or just too much stress on my wrist today but doing my cable straight bar bicep curls created some pain/discomfort. I will definitely be paying more attention, and drinking more water.

Today's W/O:
cable side lateral raises @ 10:15x4
standing DB side lateral raises @ 17.5:12x3/ 15:12
db shoulder press @ 30:10x4/ 15:11 (failure)
db bent over lateral raise @ 25:12x3/ 20:12
cable straight bar bi curl @ 35:20x2
db curl @ 30 for 10x2
incline db curl @ 17.5:15x3

Cardio: 40 min treadmill intervals- lunge walk at incline, to fast walk no incline
Solid work Doc. Keep an eye on that wrist lady. U have wraps? I always use them :). My wrists are horrible lol. You and Matty are making me jealous with the aav2! Are either of you having any GI probs with the recompadrol around food? I wanna get that figured out so I can give it another go soon!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Yesterday I took off completely from the gym. I was using 2 caps of AAv2 3x's a day and I think it was creating some uncomfortable GI issues. So I am not going to take it over the weekend and begin again on Monday using 2 caps 2x's a day, and see how that goes. As far as my muscles are concerned I am beginning to feel them becoming more hard! It is so crazy! LOL I had to have Matty feel my biceps, and my quads...they are like rocks right now! I am however having really great sleep for the past two nights. I wonder if it is due to this GI thing, and my body doesn't heat up as much over night to process food in my system...because it feels like there is none! ;) I have just been sleeping more soundly, and I hope that continues.

Today's w/o:
db incline flys @ 20:15x4
incline bb chest press @ 65:12x5
rope pulldowns @ 65:20x2, @ 50:20
straight bar pushdowns @ : 10x3
over tricep extensions @ 15:12x3
CARDIO- 35 min MISS

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Solid work Doc. Keep an eye on that wrist lady. U have wraps? I always use them :). My wrists are horrible lol. You and Matty are making me jealous with the aav2! Are either of you having any GI probs with the recompadrol around food? I wanna get that figured out so I can give it another go soon!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html
I am not using the recompadrol, just the AAv2 and I think it was too much too soon. So I am going to cut back on it and see how that works. As for the wrist...I never use straps but I am not having issues with now. I think I may have been a little dehydrated. ;) BUT HELL YESSS! Wrist issues suck!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc,

I had one instance of GI issue with AAV2. I megadoses it - 4 caps on an empty stomach. I was testing out my own tolerability.

I felt burning sensation in my stomach for about 5-10 minutes.

I normally take AAV2 after meals. About 1-1 1/2 hours after.

Do you take them after eating or just spaced throughout the day ?

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Doc,

I had one instance of GI issue with AAV2. I megadoses it - 4 caps on an empty stomach. I was testing out my own tolerability.

I felt burning sensation in my stomach for about 5-10 minutes.

I normally take AAV2 after meals. About 1-1 1/2 hours after.

Do you take them after eating or just spaced throughout the day ?
I was taking 2 caps 3x's/day with meals. I will have to try it an hour after I eat...which will leave me about an hour before I would eat again. Thanks! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:hitwithrock:

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
2.25.13-156.6.jpg

My diet has not been as exact this week, as I was taking a recovery week. With that, my workouts suffered as my diet was off. I also have a lot of subcutaneous fluid retention. I am at 156.6 this morning (5lb increase from the previous week). I am excited to be spot on with my diet, and get through my workouts at high intensity and get this water weight off! I have also begun taking 3 caps now of Wicked Rose. I am noticing some acne on my right shoulder but no where else. Today, Monday, I am reintroducing the AAv2 at 2 caps, 2x's/day BETWEEN meals to see how it goes Today's workout I noticed that I was able to bust through some lifts where I had been stuck at...so I am really enthused to see what I can accomplish now that I have increased the dosage.

Saturday's W/O

seated hamstring curl @ 85 for 20x4
db single leg dealift @ 40B: 12x4
(SS)adductor machine @ 165:20x3
abductor machine @ 195:20x3
(SS) walking lunge w/ 20B for 50x4
plie squats @ 30:15x4

CARDIO: 60 minute group exercise class (trying to change up my routinee by adding calsses in the weekends)
after my morning training I went home and took 2 naps!!! one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and slept 12 hours at night too.

Sunday's W/O: Rest and recovery- I would have gone to a spin class but I was so exhausted still, and made the decision to just take the time to recoup for this week. I am so glad that I did because I am feeling so full of energey, and ready to get **** done!

Today's W/O
lying hamstring curls @ 40 for 20
@ 65 for 15x2
@ for 12-@ 40 for 12
hammerstrength standing angled squat machine @ 140 for 12x4
sumo squat@ 105 for 12x4
single leg reverse lunge @ 95 for 15x4
leg extensions @ 55 for 20x4
cable kickbacks @ 50 for 15x4

CARDIO: 35 minutes of intervals walking, lunging, running, while increasing incline gradient

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your arms are unreal already. Great job with the workout Doc !

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
hmm, I am not sure if it's my body adjusting to the Wicked Rose but I feeling wicked irritable this morning, or maybe just tired from getting up earlier than I have in the past and getting use to my new time schedule. My workout was actually good looking back at it. I made some new gains in both reps, and weight!

Today's w/o

seated pulley row w/ V bar @ 95 for 15x4 (increase in weight!)

barbell row @ 95 for 10x4 (increase in reps)

1 arm db row @ 55 for 12x4 (increase in weight!)

(SS)stiff arm pulldowns @ 25 for 15x4

behind the neck pulldowns @ 55 for 20x4

CARDIO: MISS stepmill 35 minutes

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
hmm, I am not sure if it's my body adjusting to the Wicked Rose but I feeling wicked irritable this morning, or maybe just tired from getting up earlier than I have in the past and getting use to my new time schedule. My workout was actually good looking back at it. I made some new gains in both reps, and weight!

Today's w/o

seated pulley row w/ V bar @ 95 for 15x4 (increase in weight!)

barbell row @ 95 for 10x4 (increase in reps)

1 arm db row @ 55 for 12x4 (increase in weight!)

(SS)stiff arm pulldowns @ 25 for 15x4

behind the neck pulldowns @ 55 for 20x4

CARDIO: MISS stepmill 35 minutes
Solid Doc! Def looking great in that pic. Wicked irritable :run:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I am jealous of your arms!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
3.4.13-3.jpg

Day 13 of Wicked Rose and AAv2
cable lateral shoulder raise @ 2.5:20x4
db lateral raise @ 17.5: 12x4
db shoulder press @ 30:10x4- 15:10
bent over lat raise @25: 12x4
cable bicep curl @ 25:20, 30:20, 35:20, 40:20
incline db curl @ 17.5: 15x3
CARDIO: 35 min intervals

Day 14
seated hamstring curl @ 85: 20x4
Barbell single leg deadlifts @ 40:12, 50:12,
SLDL 100:12x2
adductor mach @ 165: 20x3
(SS)abductor mach @ 195: 20x3
walking lunges w/ 20B for 50x4
(SS) goblet squats @ 35: 15x4
CARDIO: 25 min walk, lunge, run intervals 10 min fast pace walk

Day 15
db flys @ 35 for 15x4
incline barbell press @ 75: 12x5
rope pushdowns @ 55: 20x4
straight bar pushdowns @ 100: 10x3
single arm reverse grip pushdowns @ 25: 15x3
CARDIO: 20 min stepmill, 10 sprint intervals on arc trainer= 35 min total

Day 16
'metabolic mix' group class for my cardio= 55 min

Day 17
'spin' class for my cardio= 50 min

Day 18 (today)
seated hamstring curl @ 40:20, 60: 15x2, :12-40:15
hammerstrength squat mach @ 140: 12x4
squats @ 95: 12, 115:12x3
reverse lunge w/ smith @ 95: 15x4
cable kickbacks @ 55: 15x4
leg extensions @ 55: 20x4
CARDIO: 35 min fast pace walk with lunge intervals

I weighed in today at 153.4 and I have noticed significant strength increases, visible muscle gain, and ance on my shoulders- increased libido and I think slight clitoral enlargement but maybe it's in my head at this point!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so..wicked rose is a ph? that would explain those sides, i thought it was just another run of the mill fatburner.....

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
so..wicked rose is a ph? that would explain those sides, i thought it was just another run of the mill fatburner.....
Yup it is a PH ;) but the results have been nothing but amazing so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No.its furuzan and epi
what is the difference if any between furazadrol and furuzan?

i ran axis labs fura several years ago with great results, but the price increase made it prohibitive to run at full dose again-also it seems later versions of the axis brand were tainted.

it seems the ph's for cutting are much more expensive than the ph's designed for bulking, for some reason!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
what is the difference if any between furazadrol and furuzan?

i ran axis labs fura several years ago with great results, but the price increase made it prohibitive to run at full dose again-also it seems later versions of the axis brand were tainted.

it seems the ph's for cutting are much more expensive than the ph's designed for bulking, for some reason!!!
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether same compound as in the axis labs furuza

yes to dose this at 300mgs a day its a lot of money i still have some of the katanadrolv2 before they changed it. 150 caps per bottle at 50mgs ea.

ya its crazy to run a nice cut stack potential stack for my final push before the may 5th show will be mechabol/hexadrone/furuza at a few bottles ea its quite expensive LOL or XCEL is coming out with a product called REAPER that is crazy so if thats out ill probably just go with that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether same compound as in the axis labs furuza

yes to dose this at 300mgs a day its a lot of money i still have some of the katanadrolv2 before they changed it. 150 caps per bottle at 50mgs ea.

ya its crazy to run a nice cut stack potential stack for my final push before the may 5th show will be mechabol/hexadrone/furuza at a few bottles ea its quite expensive LOL or XCEL is coming out with a product called REAPER that is crazy so if thats out ill probably just go with that
what about manifestted, looks like it would be good for cutting?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
what about manifestted, looks like it would be good for cutting?
Hell yeah it would epi dmz and furuza that would be awesome

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
dimethazine copy and paste from prohoromone db

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine)
Trade Name: Dymethazine

Dymethazine (aka mebolazine) was brought to market by iForce Nutrition in 2009, however, despite Dymethazine being 'legal' it was largely taken off the market due to recent FDA activities. Despite this, clones of the original Dymethazine have already been brought to the market. Dymethazine and DZine are interchangeable featuring the same compound (2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-one-azine)

Dymethazine is an azine, two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine.

Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it's two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other. Your body's stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule with two potential pathways. Despite this difference, Superdrol remains the more powerful compound.

The one advantage Dymethazine has over Superdrol is the lower likelihood/greater managability of side effects. Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.

Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity. This means Dymethazine will produce gain with little to no liver impact and will cause no estrogen related side effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dimethazine copy and paste from prohoromone db

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine)
Trade Name: Dymethazine

Dymethazine (aka mebolazine) was brought to market by iForce Nutrition in 2009, however, despite Dymethazine being 'legal' it was largely taken off the market due to recent FDA activities. Despite this, clones of the original Dymethazine have already been brought to the market. Dymethazine and DZine are interchangeable featuring the same compound (2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-one-azine)

Dymethazine is an azine, two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine.

Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it's two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other. Your body's stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule with two potential pathways. Despite this difference, Superdrol remains the more powerful compound.

The one advantage Dymethazine has over Superdrol is the lower likelihood/greater managability of side effects. Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.

Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity. This means Dymethazine will produce gain with little to no liver impact and will cause no estrogen related side effects.
looks EXCELent!!!

sorry for the jack doc!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
$hit how do I delete that LOL

DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
DocBrown

DocBrown

Awards
Boss Gear.jpg

Day 19
I still continue to take my 3 caps of Wicked Rose throughout the day, as well as the 3 caps of AAv2 throughout. People at the gym are noticing my physique becoming leaner (it's nice to hear but it interupts my workouts! lol).
Today's w/o:

seated pulley row w/ V grip: @ 100: 15 x4
barbell rows (2 underhand/ 2 overhand grip) @ 95: 10x4
1 arm DB rows @ 60: 10x4
(SS) stiff arm pulldowns @ 30: 15x4
behind the neck pulldown @ 60: 20x4

CARDIO: walk, lunge, run intervals for 35 min

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 76186

Day 19
I still continue to take my 3 caps of Wicked Rose throughout the day, as well as the 3 caps of AAv2 throughout. People at the gym are noticing my physique becoming leaner (it's nice to hear but it interupts my workouts! lol).
Today's w/o:

seated pulley row w/ V grip: @ 100: 15 x4
barbell rows (2 underhand/ 2 overhand grip) @ 95: 10x4
1 arm DB rows @ 60: 10x4
(SS) stiff arm pulldowns @ 30: 15x4
behind the neck pulldown @ 60: 20x4

CARDIO: walk, lunge, run intervals for 35 min
dig that fancy bib, lol.