Day 18 (today)
    seated hamstring curl @ 40:20, 60: 15x2, :12-40:15
    hammerstrength squat mach @ 140: 12x4
    squats @ 95: 12, 115:12x3
    reverse lunge w/ smith @ 95: 15x4
    cable kickbacks @ 55: 15x4
    leg extensions @ 55: 20x4
    CARDIO: 35 min fast pace walk with lunge intervals

I weighed in today at 153.4 and I have noticed significant strength increases, visible muscle gain, and ance on my shoulders- increased libido and I think slight clitoral enlargement but maybe it's in my head at this point!
    Team EBF Elite
    http://enhancedbodyformulations.com/
    www.BossBody.net
    •   

3. so..wicked rose is a ph? that would explain those sides, i thought it was just another run of the mill fatburner.....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so..wicked rose is a ph? that would explain those sides, i thought it was just another run of the mill fatburner.....
    Yup it is a PH but the results have been nothing but amazing so far!
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so..wicked rose is a ph? that would explain those sides, i thought it was just another run of the mill fatburner.....
    Its M Sten and epistane
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

Its M Sten and epistane
    No.its furuzan and epi
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

7. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Yup it is a PH but the results have been nothing but amazing so far!
    i believe...

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    No.its furuzan and epi
    what is the difference if any between furazadrol and furuzan?

i ran axis labs fura several years ago with great results, but the price increase made it prohibitive to run at full dose again-also it seems later versions of the axis brand were tainted.

it seems the ph's for cutting are much more expensive than the ph's designed for bulking, for some reason!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what is the difference if any between furazadrol and furuzan?

i ran axis labs fura several years ago with great results, but the price increase made it prohibitive to run at full dose again-also it seems later versions of the axis brand were tainted.

it seems the ph's for cutting are much more expensive than the ph's designed for bulking, for some reason!!!
    5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether same compound as in the axis labs furuza

yes to dose this at 300mgs a day its a lot of money i still have some of the katanadrolv2 before they changed it. 150 caps per bottle at 50mgs ea.

ya its crazy to run a nice cut stack potential stack for my final push before the may 5th show will be mechabol/hexadrone/furuza at a few bottles ea its quite expensive LOL or **** is coming out with a product called REAPER that is crazy so if thats out ill probably just go with that
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

10. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether same compound as in the axis labs furuza

yes to dose this at 300mgs a day its a lot of money i still have some of the katanadrolv2 before they changed it. 150 caps per bottle at 50mgs ea.

ya its crazy to run a nice cut stack potential stack for my final push before the may 5th show will be mechabol/hexadrone/furuza at a few bottles ea its quite expensive LOL or **** is coming out with a product called REAPER that is crazy so if thats out ill probably just go with that
    what about manifestted, looks like it would be good for cutting?

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

what about manifestted, looks like it would be good for cutting?
    Hell yeah it would epi dmz and furuza that would be awesome

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Hell yeah it would epi dmz and furuza that would be awesome
    what exactly is dmz?

13. dimethazine copy and paste from prohoromone db

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine)
    Trade Name: Dymethazine

Dymethazine (aka mebolazine) was brought to market by iForce Nutrition in 2009, however, despite Dymethazine being 'legal' it was largely taken off the market due to recent FDA activities. Despite this, clones of the original Dymethazine have already been brought to the market. Dymethazine and DZine are interchangeable featuring the same compound (2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-one-azine)

Dymethazine is an azine, two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine.

Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it's two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other. Your body's stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule with two potential pathways. Despite this difference, Superdrol remains the more powerful compound.

The one advantage Dymethazine has over Superdrol is the lower likelihood/greater managability of side effects. Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.

Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity. This means Dymethazine will produce gain with little to no liver impact and will cause no estrogen related side effects.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    dimethazine copy and paste from prohoromone db

17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine (Dymethazine)
    Trade Name: Dymethazine

Dymethazine (aka mebolazine) was brought to market by iForce Nutrition in 2009, however, despite Dymethazine being 'legal' it was largely taken off the market due to recent FDA activities. Despite this, clones of the original Dymethazine have already been brought to the market. Dymethazine and DZine are interchangeable featuring the same compound (2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3-one-azine)

Dymethazine is an azine, two superdrol molecules attached to each other by a nitrogen atom. Stomach acid separates the two superdrol molecules from each other, after which they make their way to the androgen receptors. Dymethazine is also known as mebalozine.

Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it's two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other. Your body's stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule with two potential pathways. Despite this difference, Superdrol remains the more powerful compound.

The one advantage Dymethazine has over Superdrol is the lower likelihood/greater managability of side effects. Dymethazine is an incredibly potent compound and carries the same risks as any other powerful anabolic steroid or pro-hormone.

In a study, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values. So, while Dymethazine can increase liver values, it is not as harsh as the current strong methyls currently available.

Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity. This means Dymethazine will produce gain with little to no liver impact and will cause no estrogen related side effects.
    looks EXCELent!!!

sorry for the jack doc!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks EXCELent!!!

she doesnt mind i sent her to make me sandwiches anyway LOL

16. $hit how do I delete that LOL

17. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    $hit how do I delete that LOL
    i don't know, but you had better figure it out, lol......

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looks EXCELent!!!

HA HA! That's alright...this is what it's all for anyway! :-*

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    she doesnt mind i sent her to make me sandwiches anyway LOL
    whu WHAAAAT???

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    $hit how do I delete that LOL
    as you can see from how quickly this one was posted...I know you fear me but in a loving you would make all my sandwhiches kind of way lol
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

19. Name:  Boss Gear.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  41.8 KB

Day 19
    I still continue to take my 3 caps of Wicked Rose throughout the day, as well as the 3 caps of AAv2 throughout. People at the gym are noticing my physique becoming leaner (it's nice to hear but it interupts my workouts! lol).
    Today's w/o:

seated pulley row w/ V grip: @ 100: 15 x4
    barbell rows (2 underhand/ 2 overhand grip) @ 95: 10x4
    1 arm DB rows @ 60: 10x4
    (SS) stiff arm pulldowns @ 30: 15x4
    behind the neck pulldown @ 60: 20x4

CARDIO: walk, lunge, run intervals for 35 min
    Team EBF Elite
    www.BossBody.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    Name:  Boss Gear.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  41.8 KB

Day 19
    I still continue to take my 3 caps of Wicked Rose throughout the day, as well as the 3 caps of AAv2 throughout. People at the gym are noticing my physique becoming leaner (it's nice to hear but it interupts my workouts! lol).
    Today's w/o:

seated pulley row w/ V grip: @ 100: 15 x4
    barbell rows (2 underhand/ 2 overhand grip) @ 95: 10x4
    1 arm DB rows @ 60: 10x4
    (SS) stiff arm pulldowns @ 30: 15x4
    behind the neck pulldown @ 60: 20x4

CARDIO: walk, lunge, run intervals for 35 min
    dig that fancy bib, lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
    HA HA! That's alright...this is what it's all for anyway! :-*

whu WHAAAAT???

as you can see from how quickly this one was posted...I know you fear me but in a loving you would make all my sandwhiches kind of way lol
    i think you should negotiate for breakfast in bed!!!!

22. Has anybody used **** products. I have been in bb for 20 years and never heard of them, little help please?

23. Quote Originally Posted by cannoli928 View Post
    Has anybody used **** products. I have been in bb for 20 years and never heard of them, little help please?
    Love **** check my log I ran a few of theri PHs now im on their natural stuff in PCT

Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

theres a few on other sites I can link you too if youd like

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Love **** check my log I ran a few of theri PHs now im on their natural stuff in PCT

Mattys4 2013 Competition Season

theres a few on other sites I can link you too if youd like
    manifested looks real nice!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 11:56 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 04:07 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 10:58 AM