Cuttin it up 1-ANDRO RX Budman sponsored by IML

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Here we go all, giving it a go with a new product for me. Looking forward to thinning out and having some AB popping. I have been lowering my carb consumption and upping my protein. Hopefully tax check comes in so I can load up on some protein powder. My goal will be to effectively combine carb cycling and 1-Andro RX to obtain some noticeable changes.

I have been slowly cutting for 7weeks, using fat burners and cutting carbs. I also have been getting help from a trainer the last few weeks. He has been sculpting my workouts and getting more intensity out of me. My weight a few weeks back was around 198... Now I am sitting around 193 & 18.5 bodyfat(according to trainer caliper reading, I got the measurements I will try and get them checked again MARCH SECOND. This way I can gauge my progress.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I do need a little help with proper supplementation during my log. Currently all I have are minimal supplements. But iam looking forward to picking some stuff up(as long as tax check comes in)

Here's a list of what I have if anyone wants to chime in.

1-ANDRO RX <----- given since this is a log for it.

Fenugreek
MACA
LCLT
Orange Triad (will be using entire cycle)
RPM
Drive
Fish oil 1000mg
Vitamin c 1000mg (will be getting more)
Mag/cal/zinc
Multi (will not be using)
Garlic
DHEA
Erase pro
Alpha-T2
Black cats
Cinnamon
Milk thistle
Ergo burn
Ergo shred
NMT
D3
B-complex
German Creatine
Psyllium Husks Powder
Alphamine
Anabeta Elite (should be here soon)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this my man!! That's a lot of product looks like you have everything covered.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow lots of supps! Looks like you set as far as supplements are concerned! lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been thinking of adding cinnamon myself.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow lots of supps! Looks like you set as far as supplements are concerned! lol
Yeah I guess, those are all mostly over the counter. I'd love to throw a GDA/partitioner in the mix. Just don't know how it would fall into place.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I guess, those are all mostly over the counter. I'd love to throw a GDA/partitioner in the mix. Just don't know how it would fall into place.
Save the nutrient partitioner for PCT,this is when your body will benefit most as cortisol and fat storage is more of an issue when coming off a hormonal.I like Slin SHOT or ALA for nutrient partitioning.WRT cinnamon,the studies I've seen on it indicate it isn't useful for insulin sensitivity.Marc McDougal has posted extensively on how it kinda sucks,Id do a search on mindandmuscle for his feedback and/or check out Pubmed.

If you can swing it,get some Pump Spray for PCT,this will offset cortisol issues.

Same applies to the rest of your stack with the exception of milk thistle,fish oil,psyllium husk,Orange Triad and garlic.DHEA would be decent on cycle as a weak sorta test base,it's counterproductive in PCT so keep that in mind.

Fenugreek and such should be used during PCT.For OTC PCT,I believe either D-Pol or Testforce (Purus labs or PA's DAA based supp) is a good as it gets.Using a pre w/o would be ok while on cycle,ergogenics like creatine et al should be saved for PCT when strength/energy levels are down.

I'm looking forward to your feedback,I'm starting up my own log on 1-ANDRO RX today as well.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Save the nutrient partitioner for PCT,this is when your body will benefit most as cortisol and fat storage is more of an issue when coming off a hormonal.I like Slin SHOT or ALA for nutrient partitioning.WRT cinnamon,the studies I've seen on it indicate it isn't useful for insulin sensitivity.Marc McDougal has posted extensively on how it kinda sucks,Id do a search on mindandmuscle for his feedback and/or check out Pubmed.

If you can swing it,get some Pump Spray for PCT,this will offset cortisol issues.

Same applies to the rest of your stack with the exception of milk thistle,fish oil,psyllium husk,Orange Triad and garlic.DHEA would be decent on cycle as a weak sorta test base,it's counterproductive in PCT so keep that in mind.

Fenugreek and such should be used during PCT.For OTC PCT,I believe either D-Pol or Testforce (Purus labs or PA's DAA based supp) is a good as it gets.Using a pre w/o would be ok while on cycle,ergogenics like creatine et al should be saved for PCT when strength/energy levels are down.

I'm looking forward to your feedback,I'm starting up my own log on 1-ANDRO RX today as well.
Pump spray I have heard of.... I saw LG had some, I will look around. Need to figure out how that works.

DHEA is a derivative of 1-Andro RX I thought, or the other way around.

Probably gonna purus lab it up on my PCT, slinshot and dpol sounds good to me.

I think Orange Triad should be good cycle and partial PCT, the milk thistle I will save til after the OT is gone.

I will cut out Creatine during cycle and wait til PCT to finish it.

Did I miss anything?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you double dosing the 1-Andro?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Are you double dosing the 1-Andro?
I thought it was said 1 month supply, so that would be 4 a day... Which I was looking around the net and it was once 100mg per dose, however the price was something they were working on. Now it's 50mg makes it cost effective, I believe that's why they want 4 a day that would make 100mg doses. It also says only cycle for 4weeks, so depending on how my body/temperament reacts determines the amount I will take.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was said 1 month supply, so that would be 4 a day... Which I was looking around the net and it was once 100mg per dose, however the price was something they were working on. Now it's 50mg makes it cost effective, I believe that's why they want 4 a day that would make 100mg doses. It also says only cycle for 4weeks, so depending on how my body/temperament reacts determines the amount I will take.
That makes sense then. I was a little concerned at first when they asked us to take 4 a day instead of the recommended 2.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Should I have a test booster, daa, or something that promotes test during this run. What are others stacking with this? Or what are we allowed to run with this during the log? I guess that's a REP question

Is blood pressure an issue with this, like other prohormones?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I have a test booster, daa, or something that promotes test during this run. What are others stacking with this? Or what are we allowed to run with this during the log? I guess that's a REP question

Is blood pressure an issue with this, like other prohormones?
Blood pressure may be an issue. Take Hawthorn Berry for that. You can get it pretty cheap OTC. You won't need a test booster on cycle. Save that for pct

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Blood pressure may be an issue. Take Hawthorn Berry for that. You can get it pretty cheap OTC. You won't need a test booster on cycle. Save that for pct
Figured as much.... Hopefully (I need to look into it) orange triad will be enough for everything... Gut health, blood pressure, joints, multi I need to look a bit harder but just haven't had te time.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
In this my man!! That's a lot of product looks like you have everything covered.
BTW, most of them have been in use. Will be picking some stuff up in the coming months.... Damn taxes taking forever.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, most of them have been in use. Will be picking some stuff up in the coming months.... Damn taxes taking forever.
I have to pay in this year. Sucks!! I was really hoping for a return.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hopefully by carb cycling ill be able to shed this

Side

image-458317876.jpg

Front

image-3980643172.jpg

MattRage

MattRage

Awards
are you using a liver support of some kind? milk thistle or the like?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wondering if a SERM is needed for this product. I have read some and since its a mild PH I should be good!???

I like th idea of the cortisol spray, any recommendations?

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pump spray I have heard of.... I saw LG had some, I will look around. Need to figure out how that works.

DHEA is a derivative of 1-Andro RX I thought, or the other way around.

Probably gonna purus lab it up on my PCT, slinshot and dpol sounds good to me.

I think Orange Triad should be good cycle and partial PCT, the milk thistle I will save til after the OT is gone.

I will cut out Creatine during cycle and wait til PCT to finish it.

Did I miss anything?
Can't see anything better than Slinshot and Dpol for PCT.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
serm is always a good idea, is it needed? no is it a good idea? I think so

anyways for carbs Id slowly drop them thoughtout this whole cycle, keep protein high and fat low. carn cycling is fine esp if you go by the mirror, decrease as needed

then during pct you can slowly up carbs and fats which will help bring back test levels, with the addition of test boosting stuff

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I was reading something am they suggested:

gotta eat more and the times didn't seem to include a fasting time. 12 hours fasting is where I am at. I just need to figure out home to eat 5-6 meals approx30-40 G protein each meal I just don't eat that much. But here's the schedule I took from the article I read. What sucks is my work schedule is going to screw this all up.

"Now, let's put this to practice. Assume one is cutting, and using the standard three-day cycle: no carb, high carb, low carb, repeat.
I would recommend setting up a four-day or six-day split that is spread out over six days. So, for example, you could do the following:

A: Chest and Triceps
B: Back and Biceps
C: Quads, Hams, and Calves
D: Shoulders, Traps, and Forearms
Learn all your proper exercise form, here.

You'd then play this routine as follows:

No: Off
High: A
Low: B
No: Off
High: C
Low: D"

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Due to my work and gym schedulei will have to modify it. Off days will be low or no carbs(what the hell would I eat all day if I was on a no carb day? That one thing I am confused about)
Big days higher carbs and med days medium/low carbs.

Does that sound about right?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Here's a taste of what is to come.... Work wise.

Off to work my double. Gotta move ovens in a mall with 4 other guys. 1.5hr drive 5-6hour work then 1.5 back home. After working 630-330 had to pick up kids cause wife is sick. Got home 445, showered, made dinner sat on couch 45 min then got ready for work and on the road 730pm.
Probably home 4/5am

At least I'm home tomorrow. Gotta hit the scrap yard though

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
It's on tomorrow. Spreading doses out ... Explain please.
Is this good
430am PRE workout
12pm
7pm
2caps each?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Gonna be picking up some milk thistle and Hawthorne berry soon.... CoQ10 should hold me over til I pick up the Hawthorne berry ... Right?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be picking up some milk thistle and Hawthorne berry soon.... CoQ10 should hold me over til I pick up the Hawthorne berry ... Right?
Ya Coq10 is good stuff.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
So first dose this morning, 2 caps 1-Andro RX @630. Will split the others up. Tomorrows gym session #1. Looking forward to some serious cut and gains.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Little reading material.

Use the herb fenugreek to lose fat and gain strength. Two recent studies show that taking the herb fenugreek with meals can help you lose fat, gain muscle, and gain maximal strength while resistance training.

The mechanism behind the benefits of fenugreek for body composition and athletic performance appears to be twofold. First, this herb decreases aromatase in which testosterone is converted to estrogen (it affects men and women but men have a lot more testosterone that can be unfavorably turned into estrogen).

For example, in one study, young men who took 500 mg of fenugreek daily in conjunction with strength training, increased free testosterone by 12.25 percent and total testosterone by 6.57 percent, whereas a placebo group had no change. In addition, the fenugreek group lost 2 percent body fat compared to a small 0.5 percent body fat loss in the placebo group. The fenugreek group increased peak power by 3 percent as measured by a sprint cycle test, while the placebo group decreased peak power by 12 percent.

The second way that fenugreek can support body composition and training gains is that it appears to modulate blood sugar. It also may be involved in nutrient partitioning, which has to do with whether the food you eat is turned into fat, muscle, or stored as muscle glycogen.

For example, the second study that used the same research design as the first showed that participants lost 2.3 percent body fat compared to only a 0.4 percent loss in the placebo group. Strength gains were more impressive in the fenugreek group in this study: A comparison of the 1RMs indicated that the placebo group had a 4 percent increase in bench press and a 15 percent increase in leg press, while the fenugreek supplement group had a 9 percent increase in bench press and a 25 percent increase in leg press. The fenugreek group also experienced and anabolic effect from the herb with higher free testosterone as well.

Take away the understanding that fenugreek can help you gain muscle, lose fat, and gain strength because it supports anabolic hormone response to training. It may increase energy stores, while shifting the body away from fat storage. Fenugreek can also be taken in place of carbohydrates to help load nutrients such as creatine and carnitine into the muscles because of its effect on blood sugar and insulin.

Reference:
Poole, C., et., al. The Effects of a Commercially Available Botanical Supplement on Strength, Body Composition, Power Output, and Hormonal Profiles in Resistance-Trained Males. 2010. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 7(34).

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Went grocery shopping tonight, getting ready boys!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Getting ready for gym and get called out for work...suck it. 1hr just driving there. Gonna be a long day, Daytona 500 means a busy weekend for me. Heading to the raceway now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sums didn't know I was going to be here all day. Missed my 2nd dose. Do just get off the infield am from walking the track. In all black pants and shirt, creeping 84 degrees at least. Got some pics will post up later. Got all access to tomorrow's event , daytona 500 but gonna spend time with the family.

Gonna try to hit gym later. At Lear I am getting paid

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Curl to Arnold press
10@30
10@40
8@45

Incline Db press
12@45
12@50
6@55
10@30

Assisted dips
12w/80assit
12w/65 assist
12w/50assist

Russian twist 25lb + decline sit-up
20/20+20
15/15+20
10/10+10
10/10+10

Low row + barbell curl 25lb
15@90+15@25
15@105+15@25
15@120+15@25

Lat pull down + Vbar pull down
10@90+20@40
10@105+15@50
10@120+10@60

Pec fly machine
16@75
10@105
5@135
5@120
5@105
5@90
5@75

image-3507812480.jpg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Another morning here I come. Just took dose one with some RPM/Drive. Looking forward to a good workout. Shoulder is stiff, been staying away from it because of the issues I've been having. I hurt it a while ago at work and never thought there was an issue. Ends up that I did do something and the pains I was feeling were not just "bad form" or DOMS, gonna have to stick to rehabbing the shoulder and work around it. My poor chest is gonna be the one who gets left out on this. Sucks.

Core and cardio with a little legs... Want to get the legs something probably 2-3 then abs and stair machine.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Vsquat + back extension
10@2plates + 10@bodyweight
10@4plates + 10@25lb
10@6plates + 10@25lb

Liner leg press
10@4plates
10@6plates
10@8plates

Leg extension
15@100
15@110
15@120
Drop set 5@130,120,110,100,80
10@50

Hanging leg raise
20 15 15 15

Side bend 15lb + frogkicks
25,25 + 30
25,25 + 30
25,25+30

Stair machine

165cal (I don't think this is ever right on any machine)
163hr avg
55floors
883steps
16:48time

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Not sure why it posted like that but when I get home I will try and fix.
Today first day experiencing headaches will be picking some stuff up to resolve that. Thought the coq10 would be enough.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting ready for gym and get called out for work...suck it. 1hr just driving there. Gonna be a long day, Daytona 500 means a busy weekend for me. Heading to the raceway now.
Hope you didn't take your pre workout before lol

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Steak, green beans, carrots and low carb ice cream. 4net carbs per servings. First steak I have had in a month.

No headaches, I realized I had taken 2/2/2 for for I had taken a lunch dose. Probably just a little much in a day. Took 240mg milk thistle per servin so if imagine I was protected. Hopefully gym is in store for me tomorrow. Gonna try and hit abs and cardio. Friday probably gonna hit leg then Saturday with trainer full body. Gonna try and perfect form on some powerlifting might try and conscience trainer to video so I can see what I am doing.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Smell that steak hahahha good morning gym rats.

Vsquat + back extension
10@2plates + 10@bodyweight
10@4plates + 10@25lb
10@6plates + 10@25lb

Liner leg press
10@4plates
10@6plates
10@8plates

Leg extension
15@100
15@110
15@120
Drop set
5@130,120,110,100,80
10@50

Hanging leg raise

Side bend 15lb + frogkicks
25,25 + 30
25,25 + 30
25,25+30

Stair
165cal
163hr avg
55floors
883steps
16:48time

Sauna 10min

This morning dose 2caps, 2caps cinnamon, 2caps milk thistle extra washes it down with Atkins shake. Hopefully my nutraplanet order comes in today. I have been lacking protein and conventional foods are great I just can't consume that much real food.

Post workout meal
3/4cup chocolate fiber one cereal, vitamins, oranges and a Greek yogurt.

Lunches today

Home made chicken stirfry and steak salad. Probably 1-1.5 gallon water per day.