Cuttin it up 1-ANDRO RX Budman sponsored by IML

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Should I be using a Testbooster durin this cycle? And if do DAA powder at 3G should be good? If cutting will it make me retain water and take away from the dry/cut look I am after?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Added 500mgx2 Agmatine and a preworkout with 1,3. Nice workout and really like the pumps. Taking 1-Andro rx 2caps post Workout:breakfast. & 2 caps after dinner. Got protien powder in. 1scoop w/ 1tbls psyllium husk 20 min before breakfast.

image-892193029.jpg

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Curl + Arnold press
10@30
8@40
2@50
2@50
Arnold press 5@50
15@15

Seated rear delt
10@15lb Db
[email protected]
12@20

Staggard (3tiers)behind head lat pull down
10@75
10@90
8@105

Vbar tri pull down
15@50
15@60
10@70

Low row
10@105
10@135
10@165

Preacher curl
10@35
10@45
10@55

Over head tri extension
10@15
10@20
10@25

Seated dip machine

20@140
15@170
12@185

ATTACH]75794[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Adding some stuff to the log

Agmatine
Slinshot
Flashover preworkout

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome tattoo dude!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, I want more work just haven't befriended a tattoo artist willing to discount work.... @$100hr gets expensive.
Thats way too expensive! I want to do a phoenix on my back but cheapest guy I found in Jersey wanted 3 grand. I laughed at him. Wish I had 3 grand lol.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I haven't been at the gym enough to tell if strength is increasing. I will say that I am leaning out, I believe the top two abs are starting to pop. I am tryin to get the love handles to disappear, I think if they were gone I would be 65%happier with my physique.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sucks, my kids are sick. One woke up coughing really bad and the other was throwing up. So my personal trainer got cancelled, heading to gym now to squeeze in 35-40min, gonna try and hit the demo day at my local supplement store and probably gonna be a house day so I will probably scrap the crap outside te house.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Feeling great wish I could do more. Figures the day I feel strong as hell and was able to really push with out giving up, my kids get sick. I love them unconditionally hahahaha gym is not as important as them luckily the wife goes to school at 915am so I got back at 9, tried to do legs hard(really needed more volume) and abs(pushed more reps with no problem)

Vsquat
11@2plates
11@4plates

BB squats + side bends 25lb each hand
10@135 + 80(40l+40r)
10@185+80
7@225+80
4@245

Leg extension
15@90
15@120
15@150
15@60

Leg raise +crunch feet on bar + feet in air
20+20+20
20+20+20

Large ultramet shake on way out

Got home took 1 Slinshot, 500mg Agmatine, CoQ10, orange triad, vitc,myofiber, bcomplex,fish oil

Did push-ups while kids were eating

Got hella energy just don't want to stop. When I got my supplements from the store the other day the guy gave me some things to try. I took 2 1-Andro rx, 2 Halodrol, and two scoops flashover preworkout. Intra workout 3/4 scoop Aminocore(wasn't at gym long enough to finish been sipping on since).

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
The same guy was trying to sell me finaflex 1-Andro the old version. Don't know what the hell that means. I guess he said they quit selling it.

Anyways IML 1-Andro RX is doing just fine for me. He also suggested using a test booster during my cycle, reading so many PH cycles I don't see anyone using anything like that.

Anyone? Got answers?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The same guy was trying to sell me finaflex 1-Andro the old version. Don't know what the hell that means. I guess he said they quit selling it.

Anyways IML 1-Andro RX is doing just fine for me. He also suggested using a test booster during my cycle, reading so many PH cycles I don't see anyone using anything like that.

Anyone? Got answers?
I wouldnt bother with a test booster hontesly.

you could use daa though the cycle to help shutdown, i used daa though my cycle , not required though, you could just use hcg if you can get it prescription.

I would daa starting the last week of your cycle and all though pct and even after.

make sure them cycles are shorter, prerfally 8 weeks, no longer than 10 bc its much harder to recover after 8-12 weeks from my research

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I wouldnt bother with a test booster hontesly.

you could use daa though the cycle to help shutdown, i used daa though my cycle , not required though, you could just use hcg if you can get it prescription.

I would daa starting the last week of your cycle and all though pct and even after.

make sure them cycles are shorter, prerfally 8 weeks, no longer than 10 bc its much harder to recover after 8-12 weeks from my research
I am on a four week cycle now, rolling straight into PCT. I got my PCT all straightened out, I bought DAA however a product call RedTest was suggested for the test booster. I might be picking it up, looks like a solid product. Ill use it (if I get it), if not stick with the 8week cycle of DAA, got 100g so I'd imagine that will last for a while.

The diet has been harder than I thought, I have been consuming more protein just hard to time it through the day.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Really feeling the strength, hit chest and arms today. Most noticeable was ISO lateral decline 7@155 each side and DB flat bench 10@65.... That was my third set I was supersetting with Db rows I could have done slit more, I feel, if I wasn't supersetting.

We will find out how my shoulder holds up, I did rehab exercises before to loosen them up

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
nice.

I always recommend a serm in pct on any cycle.
What kind of OTC SERM would you suggest?

And the carb cycling isn't as easy as I thought, so I figure SlinShot should work out using them carbs properly. I used Glycobol for 2 months, couple years back, and simply shed much unwanted weight.... At that time I was just gettin started and I am not sure if it was muscle or fat I was getting rid of. I will contest that Glycobol was legit and was able to be used very effectively as a nutrient partitioner. My wife used ALA the same way and had very good results. Hopefully slinshot will produce similar results.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Killed them shoulders, lats, and upper back today. I am going to be hurting, maybe. I have started feeling some added strength, basically not getting tired at all but feeling te burn for sure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of OTC SERM would you suggest?

And the carb cycling isn't as easy as I thought, so I figure SlinShot should work out using them carbs properly. I used Glycobol for 2 months, couple years back, and simply shed much unwanted weight.... At that time I was just gettin started and I am not sure if it was muscle or fat I was getting rid of. I will contest that Glycobol was legit and was able to be used very effectively as a nutrient partitioner. My wife used ALA the same way and had very good results. Hopefully slinshot will produce similar results.
there are no otc serms. I suggest doing more research. you might be able to get your doctor to get you a prescription for clomid

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
there are no otc serms. I suggest doing more research. you might be able to get your doctor to get you a prescription for clomid
I agree..., and did checked my resources and did a little reading. You are right would be nice to retain my gain. I will be posting PCT to be critiqued soon.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
10lbs at least needs to be shed by march 25th... Any advice?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Hit legs pretty hard today, been throwing in Agmatine preworkout and night time. New SNS Agmatine sulfate caps 250mg each taking 2 pre with some carbs. Worked out pretty good, didn't even work arms and veins were popping.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hey bud, you have been shipped....

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I will say that my legs are a little dire but nothing unbearable. I am having some painful lower back... High glute issue, don't even want to move much. Taking it easy no gym today. I gotta work all night so that's gonna suck already.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Going to sleep for a hour or two then back to work at 1130pm til 7am.
Training has been hard to get. My tail bone soreness is not getting any better with me having to work. Hurts to bend over.... Basically deadlifts and Romanian deads would be out I questing hell anything to do with upper glute. I wonder if I pulled something doing leg press or Vsquats.... I was going heavier than normal, strength is hard to hold back. I can push some serious weight with out much recourse(well except this issue) significant gains wish I could push harder but work had me in lock down.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Still at it.... Should be going home soon, probably only get a couple hours sleep then I gots to pick up kids, make dinner then bathe kids. Gym is so far away.... Missed morning dose will e taking soon as I get home. Really straining the body I am sure, however I am keeping the aminos and protein going strong. Been carb heavy to keep the energy going.. Diet has sucked nutragrain bars an crisp snacks. Did have salmon and broccoli last night , so something good has been happening.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Warm ups
RC strengthening/rehab

Incline press DB
10@25 10@45 10@65

Superset Tri kick back + skull crusher [email protected]+10@45lb
10@20+10@50 [email protected]+10@55

Isolateral bench press 10@45's 10@70's 6@90's 20@25

Decline crunch 25lb + Russian twist 25lb 15+20/20 15+20/20 11+20/20

Pec fly machine 10@45 10@90 12@120

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Strength has definitely increased, pissed I could make more outta this log. Work killed it... I could have made some better gains for sure.

I am very happy with product so far.

GR13

GR13

Awards
Subbed. Thinking about running 1-andro and 11-Sterone. Interested to know about your Torem PCT.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Probably gonna get yelled at but gonna pick up kids then take them to gym. I know the wife will be pissed.... Ehhh win some ya lose some and I need to lose a few pounds.

On another note I must be doing something right at work... They just bought me a new ford e250 van, 87 miles on this biatch. Sucks that I am going from a Chevy toa ford but hell I work out of it not live. I got a dodge and chev at home they get to park in the driveway and garage. Just leave the ford on the side of road.... Hahahaha

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sucks you're not getting much support in here

try and get 8-10 hrs sleep when training hard

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Ehhh whatever, others not supporting ain't gonna keep me from meeting my goals.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
30min with trainer and I am done. Never thought I could get that much weight in on a 30 min session.

Leg extensions
Free motion squats
Leg press this one got me 100reps25-30sec intervals 5 plates
Weighted lunges

Will update... Damn I forgot to get BF calculated got 4 days left of 1-Andro RX them serm/PCT gets going.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ehhh whatever, others not supporting ain't gonna keep me from meeting my goals.
I like this independent attitude, you dont need others support to get your goals, its good to have it and its not needeed! keep up the good work

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Good chest day, pretty happy with today's weight. Flat bench 75lb DBS, 65lb incline Db. Pretty stellar. Tomorrow night all done then PCT.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Got a few diuretic pills... Want to use over the weekend to purge water before Monday morning. Would that and ABE and EP be a little much?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Well we finished up, thanks again for the month run

image-639534739.jpg

image-2685917292.jpg

Will post thoughts later