BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a VERY long delay, I want to thank DreamWeaver and ScottyDoc for the opportunity to log this cycle/stack of 1-Alpha, Ignite 2, PCT Black, and Pure Test!! The Goods:

20130210_194045_resized_2(1).jpg

Protocol: 4 caps a day of 1-Alpha for 45 days, Ignite 2 pre-workout. PCT Black & Pure Test in PCT. I have a SERM on hand, but I HIGHLY doubt it's going to be needed. But, ya never know.....

Goals: A recomp would be awesome. I really need to re-add lost muscle and lose a lot of this new found fat. (See Background below....)

Diet: This is where I'm really going to have to brainstorm it out and adjust as we go. I'm going to eat slightly over maintenance throughout and keep carbs lower on non-workout days. On workout days, most carbs will be focused on pre- and post-workout. Lots of veggies.....lean proteins, good carbs of sweet potatoes, oats, brown rice, quinoa, etc....and fat intake of coconut oil, olive oil, nuts, avocados, salmon, etc....

Supports: Fish oil, multi, LCLT, BCAAs, cissus, and other staples.

Background: I've been lifting since HS, but really got serious about it in my early 30s. 2 years ago this month my best friend and team mate lost his life in a freak ass accident trying to render his equipment safe. That really hit me hard and I went into a very deep depression and I hit the alcohol and bottom pretty hard. I let myself go for almost a year and went from a big, solid 225 to a big, floppy 250. Got my $hit together, got back down to 220 and cruising along. Then in Nov, my old @ss got Mono of all things. Do you have any idea of the percentages of guys over 40 that get fuggin' MONO?!? :squintfinger: Just to give you an idea, I am JUST now going back to the gym. The meds made me hawngry 24/7 when I wasn't sleeping, I started drinking again, and of course could not work out at all. In 3 and 1/2 months, I balloned back up top 262 as of today. I'm fat, I feel and look like $hit, and this past week I was warned about my condition and my job. It's time to do some goddamn work!!!! I'm stoked, but at the same time, apprehensive as hell!! I'm calling on all of my brothers for support, encouragement, and the kick in my ass when I need it!! Any and all help, ideas, thoughts, and wisdom are greatly appreciated!!! Let's light this FREAK!!!!

I'll be posting daily as time permits. I'll give weekly reviews before a final review and rating the normal PH stuff....Mood, Energy, Strength, Sides, etc....I'm thinking of doing Youtube updates as well, just to keep shyt interesting. So.....let's do this already!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Crush this stack and all souls included BD. Throw all the drinks away buddy. Makes me alittle sad inside every time I see my dad cause of that crap.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crush this stack and all souls included BD. Throw all the drinks away buddy. Makes me alittle sad inside every time I see my dad cause of that crap.

If I had room in my sig, that sould quote would go in it lol

what he said :D

I am officially on the wagon. No slip ups of any kind will be tolerated. Made it through 3 social events this weekend where it was flowing and I carried right on without so much as a sniff.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go BD!!

Lost my Mom to the bottle. She died a bag lady in the street when I was 16. Fug that shyte and pour the fuggin bottles in the drain!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to know you're better and we do not hold anything against you for the late log, completely understand. That being said I am pretty excited about this one cuz I think it's going catapult you back into things so we should see some exciting stuff happen in this log.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
If I had room in my sig, that sould quote would go in it lol

I am officially on the wagon. No slip ups of any kind will be tolerated. Made it through 3 social events this weekend where it was flowing and I carried right on without so much as a sniff.
Yeah BD, my dad is always in a constant state of drinking. I'm not sure how much it would take for him to get drunk but there is no 21 year old out there that would keep up with him. It's sad when I lived with him I could here the sound of a beer can getting cracked open when he went to take a shower at 6am.

Don't get me wrong I drink from time to time but never on cycle or pct and the last time I did was the bruins home opener at a bar and before that I can remember. Just keep your head up high BD. Anyone or anything gets in your way you show them what's up. If you ever need anything shoot me a Pm.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go BD!!

Lost my Mom to the bottle. She died a bag lady in the street when I was 16. Fug that shyte and pour the fuggin bottles in the drain!!!!!
Both my parents Dad at 51 and my Mom a year later she was 50. Only the love for my children saved me. "Love is the answer" never doubt it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shine on us all, set us free, love is the answer!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to go BD!!

Sorry to hear that, man. I know that had to be tough on you.

Good to know you're better and we do not hold anything against you for the late log, completely understand. That being said I am pretty excited about this one cuz I think it's going catapult you back into things so we should see some exciting stuff happen in this log.
Thanks DW, you guys as a company and as a whole are good peeps! This should be a fun, albeit hard, ride!! Let's work!

Yeah BD, my dad is always in a constant state of drinking. I'm not sure how much it would take for him to get drunk but there is no 21 year old out there that would keep up with him. It's sad when I lived with him I could here the sound of a beer can getting cracked open when he went to take a shower at 6am.

Don't get me wrong I drink from time to time but never on cycle or pct and the last time I did was the bruins home opener at a bar and before that I can remember. Just keep your head up high BD. Anyone or anything gets in your way you show them what's up. If you ever need anything shoot me a Pm.
I can relate to that. That's how my grandfather was when I was a teenger. It eventualy caught up with him even after the Dr.s told him it was about to. I appreciate the help brother!

Both my parents Dad at 51 and my Mom a year later she was 50. Only the love for my children saved me. "Love is the answer" never doubt it.
Here, Here!

Shine on us all, set us free, love is the answer!
I need a peace sign smiley!

I'm in here buddy!!! Go kill it great into
Yeah Yeah!! Bcazo up in this shyt now!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All said BD. you are not alone in this.

So let's light this candle! When will you begin?

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All said BD. you are not alone in this.

So let's light this candle! When will you begin?
Thanks Ken, that's means a lot!! TODAY!! Interested in how much strength I've lost. Another mental hurdle I'll need to get over. I want to regain some muscle to kick my metabolism back into gear along with diet. I'm trying not to expect too much today and just let it happen.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Man, 1st day back was what I pretty much expected. My strength was way down, I'd say somewhere in the 25-30 percent range. Under heavy weight I had the whole shakes thing going. I had a plan to go in and just start with a set split and go from there but after my 1st set I decided to do a full circuit and hit it all to get my legs back under so to speak. I didn't write down what i did or how much I did. Is that something you guys want to see? Everything is going to hurt tomorrow, I can tell. I've hit the glutamine twice already to try and head it off. I'm hoping muscle memory serves me right, and soon. My cardio was shyt and i could tell that not even halfway through the workout. So, I promptly took my fat ass to the treadmill after the weights. 30 minutes, @ 3.5 with an incline starting at 3.5 and working up to 10. I'm beat. Tomorrow, 45 minutes minimum, even if it kills me.

Ignite 2
Today was my 1st dance with Ignite 2. When I opened it, it had a smell that said "You ready for this?" lol I can't explain it....it was a smell I've never smelled before in a pre-workout. I liked it. It was a herby/chemical/raw powder smell.....Anyways......The taste wasn't bad. Not as sweet and syrupy as a lot of pre-workouts. The energy was great. No crash, smooth and even, and lasted through the workout. I hear it has immediate and cumulative effects. I'm a fan already, can't wait to see how it is in a few weeks!!

1-Alpha
Not sure I can report much on the 1-Alpha yet. i did feel great all day today, the best I've felt in a while.In a good mood, had good energy, just all around sense of well-being. Coincidence? Placebo? It's only day 1, time will tell.....

Motivation
I don't know about you guys, but every workout at some point a song hits my Ipod that kicks me in the ass and gives me a second wind or extra motivation. I'll be throwing those up every day. Today's song is below.

[video=youtube_share;g36-FqGTYXM]http://youtu.be/g36-FqGTYXM[/video]

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Along for this ride, both to see what 1-alpha can do and see you get things back where you know they belong for you.

Both grandpas died from the bottle, and drinking nearly ruined my dads life. I am completely dry - I figure I just don't need the extra calories, catabolism and problems in my life either.

Tear it up brother!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along for this ride, both to see what 1-alpha can do and see you get things back where you know they belong for you.

Both grandpas died from the bottle, and drinking nearly ruined my dads life. I am completely dry - I figure I just don't need the extra calories, catabolism and problems in my life either.

Tear it up brother!
Thanks Hyde! Glad to have you along!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great start BD, but may I suggest you organize your workouts? You are really going to be sore today. What I suggest is you take a little time and plan your lifting routines and cardio.

As with most logs I think you should publish exercise, reps and weight. Cardio is just exercise and time.

In addition, what are you eating big guy? I know Snags wants to know. Lol. Seriously, he is a diet guru and can surely help.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start BD, but may I suggest you organize your workouts? You are really going to be sore today. What I suggest is you take a little time and plan your lifting routines and cardio.

As with most logs I think you should publish exercise, reps and weight. Cardio is just exercise and time.

In addition, what are you eating big guy? I know Snags wants to know. Lol. Seriously, he is a diet guru and can surely help.
Oh, Yeah...I didn't mean to give off the impression that I didn't have a split or a plan. I always do. Yesterday was just a pissed off workout where everything was weak, nothing had been worked in forever, so I wanted to just throw in a whole body circuit. Normally I'll follow 1 of 3 splits.

Day 1: Legs/Abs

Day 2:Chest

Day 3:Back/Abs

Day 4: Off/Cardio

Day 5: Shoulders/Abs

Day 6: Arms

Day 7: Off/Cardio

OR

Day 1: Back/triceps
Day 2: Chest/biceps
Day 3: Legs, shoulders, abs
Day 4: Off/Cardio

or

Day 1: Back/biceps
Day 2: Chest/triceps
Day 3: Legs, shoulders, abs
Day 4: Off or repeat

Or some variance of those 3. I'll take a notepad and keep notes and keep it detailed in here. I plan on doing cardio after those weight sessions as well. Or at least as much as I can without overloading my CNS.

Diet wise, it's still the same as in the 1st post. Fish, lean proteins, oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, lots of veggies, leafy greens, good nuts, etc....Diet is where I will struggle the most, I'm sure of it.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I knew this wasn't your first go-around. Lol

Looks like a solid plan. May I also suggest taking some pics of you for your own use (don't have to post- just for your eyes only). I find it helps with motivation to have some before pics to show yourself how beastly you transformed into! Lol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I knew this wasn't your first go-around. Lol

Looks like a solid plan. May I also suggest taking some pics of you for your own use (don't have to post- just for your eyes only). I find it helps with motivation to have some before pics to show yourself how beastly you transformed into! Lol
Yes! Pics are definitely part of the plan! they will find their way in here eventually. Need to get back to my profile pic size! lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Man, 1st day back was what I pretty much expected. My strength was way down, I'd say somewhere in the 25-30 percent range. Under heavy weight I had the whole shakes thing going. I had a plan to go in and just start with a set split and go from there but after my 1st set I decided to do a full circuit and hit it all to get my legs back under so to speak. I didn't write down what i did or how much I did. Is that something you guys want to see? Everything is going to hurt tomorrow, I can tell. I've hit the glutamine twice already to try and head it off. I'm hoping muscle memory serves me right, and soon. My cardio was shyt and i could tell that not even halfway through the workout. So, I promptly took my fat ass to the treadmill after the weights. 30 minutes, @ 3.5 with an incline starting at 3.5 and working up to 10. I'm beat. Tomorrow, 45 minutes minimum, even if it kills me.

Ignite 2
Today was my 1st dance with Ignite 2. When I opened it, it had a smell that said "You ready for this?" lol I can't explain it....it was a smell I've never smelled before in a pre-workout. I liked it. It was a herby/chemical/raw powder smell.....Anyways......The taste wasn't bad. Not as sweet and syrupy as a lot of pre-workouts. The energy was great. No crash, smooth and even, and lasted through the workout. I hear it has immediate and cumulative effects. I'm a fan already, can't wait to see how it is in a few weeks!!

1-Alpha
Not sure I can report much on the 1-Alpha yet. i did feel great all day today, the best I've felt in a while.In a good mood, had good energy, just all around sense of well-being. Coincidence? Placebo? It's only day 1, time will tell.....

Motivation
I don't know about you guys, but every workout at some point a song hits my Ipod that kicks me in the ass and gives me a second wind or extra motivation. I'll be throwing those up every day. Today's song is below.

[video=youtube_share;g36-FqGTYXM]http://youtu.be/g36-FqGTYXM[/video]
Nice Start DB... I don't have to tell you that the first 2-3 weeks are going to be hell!! That being said your muscle memory will kick in and you'll be fine. I really like this stack Finaflex has some solid products, ignite is good shat! I use it and it does get better over time the taste is so so but who cares if it work..

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Start DB... I don't have to tell you that the first 2-3 weeks are going to be hell!! That being said your muscle memory will kick in and you'll be fine. I really like this stack Finaflex has some solid products, ignite is good shat! I use it and it does get better over time the taste is so so but who cares if it work..
Agreed. I've had worse in my mouth that paid off......what?

In for nudes!!! Did I say that out loud :dunno: Lmao!!!
I can totally make that happen! I was talking about my profile pic, not my avi! BUT....as you wish....lol

why?
bcazo he says so, that's why
:D

good stuff - and BD yes it is always roughest until we get in da groove (as you know)
dietary choices look superb - stick to it!
Thanks man. I've a feeling getting enough food may be my problem eventually.....

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 7 pills in and I have carried a semi most of the day and I am horny as fawk. I came close to some bad decisions. This isn't placebo. I almost feel bad for the wife when she gets home.....So, couple of questions:

1) What's your go to or favorite pre-workout snack/meal?

2)What do you guys use that works for joints? I'm old.....and after years of abuse, i have a couple of problem areas. NOTHING has ever worked.......nothing.

Off to the gym for Chest and Tris and cardio if I can stop stepping on my dick.......

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I am 7 pills in and I have carried a semi most of the day and I am horny as fawk. I came close to some bad decisions.
we at Finaflex cannot be held responsible for misuse/abuse of appendages, while on 1-alpha, sry

breakfast, since i'm an early trainer
barring that: protein shake w/ oats, maybe a banana
all depends man - depending on how your meals are structured, and with recomp/bf loss the goal, you may not even need a traditional preWO meal/snack

2)What do you guys use that works for joints?
Achilles
i've used a lot of things over the yrs..this one was best, not even close

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm.. this seems like the right place.

Might as well stay since im here aye?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

2)What do you guys use that works for joints?....
1> Snack: hard boiled eggs or Chobani Cherry Greek yogurt

2> Antaeus Achilles is what I'm using now. Add some fish oil caps. Another highly recommended one is IForce Joint Help but I haven't tried that one.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we at Finaflex cannot be held responsible for misuse/abuse of appendages, while on 1-alpha, sry

breakfast, since i'm an early trainer
barring that: protein shake w/ oats, maybe a banana
all depends man - depending on how your meals are structured, and with recomp/bf loss the goal, you may not even need a traditional preWO meal/snack

Achilles
i've used a lot of things over the yrs..this one was best, not even close
Trust me, my appendage has been misused and abused for many, many years now......

I keep hearing Achilles. I love Anteaus Labs but man....that's an expensive staple. I just need to breakdown and get it. The last thing I tried was the stuff AX was giving a double $$ back guarantee on. Didn't help. Never pursued my double $$ either. I'm taking fish oils and I've bulk cissus. Let's see what happens if I mega dose the cissus.......

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1> Snack: hard boiled eggs or Chobani Cherry Greek yogurt

2> Antaeus Achilles is what I'm using now. Add some fish oil caps. Another highly recommended one is IForce Joint Help but I haven't tried that one.
Man, I hate the texture of hard boiled eggs. Not an egg fan in general. I could choke down pickled eggs though.....with all apologies to my wife afterwards.

And there's Achilles again!

Sorry for all the post fellas. Firefox decided to not let me multi-quote and I don't want to cut n paste as I suck down my Rocky Road protein shake.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Chest & Bis

Flat bench DB 50lbsx15, 60lbsx12, 70lbsx8, 75lbsx6
Incline BB 115lbsX12, 135lbsx10, 155lbsx8, 185lbsx4
Machine Press 130lbsx12, 150lbsx10, 185lbsx6, 200lbsx4
Cable Flys 4 sets but I didn't write it down. Sorry!!

Standing DB Curls 20lbsx15, 30lbsx12, 35lbsx10, 40lbsx8
Hammer Curls 25lbsx12, 30lbsx10, 40lbsx8, 45lbsx4
Incline DB Curls 20lbsx12, 25lbsx10, 30lbsx8, 35lbsx6
I finished with only 2 sets of concentration curls on the pulley. My bis were fried.

Cardio
45 minutes @ 3.0 to 3.6 on an incline starting at 3.0 working up to 9.0

I knew i was going to be weak, but damn.I felt I was using my tris too much during chest exercises. I'm sure my form is shyt right now. They were smoked halfway through. I need to find another workout partner. I hate missing those forced reps without a spotter. I would have gotten more weight, especially with the flat DB, 75 was the largest they had. I had to use the DBs because I couldn't even sniff a bench. Some prick was actually using one to do his BB curls in. I also had to give myself a pep talk. I battled my confidence all day, but I got through it, put in some work, and I'll feel it tomorrow.

Diet

I'm going to sign up with My Fitness Pal, per Kleens suggestion. Today consisted of oats, eggs, some protein shakes, lots of veggies, couple of low sodium V8s, chicken breasts, and whole wheat pasta. I feel I'm leaving something out. I definitely need to make a more concious effort to get more water intake.

Ignite 2
Man......I'm liking this stuff. The taste was MUCH better today for some reason. The energy is nice and clean, very smooth but you get it and know it's there with NO crash!! Does it really get better?!

1-Alpha
It's too soon to see the effects in the gym, but scroll up and see 1 pronounced effect. So far, it's like crack to my johnson......

Motivation
Aside from wanting to jump everything in the gym today, this one got me through complete set. If this song and Zakk Wylde doesn't make you at least a little Alpha, check your sac.

[video=youtube;GTKvkWlK6J4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTKvkWlK6J4[/video]

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
crack to my johnson WTF
dig the vid, haven't heard BLS for a long minute for some reason
nice layout friend - day #2 in da books, eazy peazy from here on out!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 2 and I'm already loving the detail in this log!! Great job BD keep at it I bet in 2 weeks these #s jump like 50%. Fitness pal is pretty good I've used it a couple times

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah there is some pretty serious wood involved...really annoying when it just won't go away.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BD. that workout had plenty of "confidence" in it! You are doing great brother! Diet looks good! 2nd day down!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crack to my johnson WTF
dig the vid, haven't heard BLS for a long minute for some reason
nice layout friend - day #2 in da books, eazy peazy from here on out!
Seriously.....I'm walking around like a human tripod. You will probably get a good dose of BLS in here. I've a ton of them on my Ipod. Especially the new stuff.

Day 2 and I'm already loving the detail in this log!! Great job BD keep at it I bet in 2 weeks these #s jump like 50%. Fitness pal is pretty good I've used it a couple times
Thanks dude. I hope so, I hate feeling this weak.

Yah there is some pretty serious wood involved...really annoying when it just won't go away.
You just gotta smack it around and beat it to show it who's boss......wait....what?

BD. that workout had plenty of "confidence" in it! You are doing great brother! Diet looks good! 2nd day down!
Thanks! I think if I can stay on point for a solid 2 weeks or so then it'll fall back into place and become a lifestyle again. Nose to the grindstone!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I woke up tired as hell this morning. I got 8 hours of sleep, but it feels like 6. I could totally go back to bed. I was hungry when I woke up yesterday, today....not so much. Ive been up for 2 hours now, about to slam this shake and eat some oatmeal and drink a V8. Anyone use Mycogreens or anything similiar?

I am S.O.R.E sore this morning. I kind of like it, missed it a little bit. lol

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays food so far.

February 13, 2013

FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Muscle Gauge Nutrition - American Isolate Whey Protein - Chocolate, 2 Scoop / 29.7 g2406g6g44g0mg160mg4g0g
Milk - Reduced fat, 2% milkfat, 1 cup12211g5g8g20mg100mg12g0g
Juice - V8 Low Sodium Original 100% Vegetable Juice, 8 oz5010g0g2g0mg140mg7g2g
International Delight Coffee Creamer - White Chocolate Mocha, 4 tbsp14024g6g0g0mg0mg24g0g
Lunch
Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 1 unit (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook chicken)860g2g16g44mg38mg0g0g
Mushrooms - Raw, 1 cup, pieces or slices152g0g2g0mg3mg1g1g
No Yolks Large (Cholesterol Free Egg White Pasta - Egg Noodles, 1 1/2 cups cooked20040g1g8g0mg50mg3g2g
Oil - Olive, 1 tablespoon1190g14g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Generic - Olives, Green, Pitted, 5 olives250g3g0g0mg210mg0g0g
South Beach Diet - Sweet Delights Dark Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds, 0.67 oz1008g8g2g0mg0mg6g1g
TOTAL:1,097101g45g82g64mg701mg57g6g

I was really runnning late this morning, so breakfast sucked.....

The protein should be about 10-15grams higher. Just realized I chose the wrong chicken. It was bigger and grilled breast.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BD. Time for your workout and getting ripped. Where's the log buddy. ...... Soreness is "pain" leaving the body.

Pushy! Aren't I? Lol