BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Not even sure how I was not in this from the beginning but I am all caught up now. Be very careful of that shoulder!!!! That is what happened with me in December and I pushed through it and was out for a few weeks.

I have been ruined by MMA training, that video with the HOT girls I just kept thinking no way, cheesy attempt at that move... Where are there mouth guards???
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Gonna start tomorrow. Launching with cyanostane for the first month and decasarm the next 30 days, 1-alpha at 4 caps e/d (3 first wk, 5 last wk) throughout and 4AD at 2 tabs daily first month and 4 the second. Goals are to gain power and lean bulk. I'd be happy with a recomp if I under-eat but really don't wanna get fatter.

Think I should log it? Never done one.
    •   

3. Deff. Hyde. It personally keeps me on track.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  4. BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gonna start tomorrow. Launching with cyanostane for the first month and decasarm the next 30 days, 1-alpha at 4 caps e/d (3 first wk, 5 last wk) throughout and 4AD at 2 tabs daily first month and 4 the second. Goals are to gain power and lean bulk. I'd be happy with a recomp if I under-eat but really don't wanna get fatter.

Definitely log it!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Not even sure how I was not in this from the beginning but I am all caught up now. Be very careful of that shoulder!!!! That is what happened with me in December and I pushed through it and was out for a few weeks.

I have been ruined by MMA training, that video with the HOT girls I just kept thinking no way, cheesy attempt at that move... Where are there mouth guards???
    Yeah, I'm ordering some Achilles here in a bit. Also did some research at the behest of PREracing25 earlier today into ART. Something has to give. Glad to have ya aboard Kleen!!

Oh, and about the girls in the video....I got their mouth piece riiiiiiight heeeeeerrrrreeee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gonna start tomorrow. Launching with cyanostane for the first month and decasarm the next 30 days, 1-alpha at 4 caps e/d (3 first wk, 5 last wk) throughout and 4AD at 2 tabs daily first month and 4 the second. Goals are to gain power and lean bulk. I'd be happy with a recomp if I under-eat but really don't wanna get fatter.

YES!! Log it and link us up, I'd love to follow! I had a few bottles of Cynostane but sold them off. Kind of wish I'd had run them instead. You're going to like the 1-Alpha. I came into this log with a LOT of weight gain from Mono and various personal problems and I struggled with whether to do a recomp, a cut, or a bulk. I finally said screw it....get my muscle back, and let that stoke the re-firing of my metabolism then deal with the slop that's left. The strength gains and pumps are helping with the drive, no doubt. I understand where you're coming from though.

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Deff. Hyde. It personally keeps me on track.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely log it!
    Ditto this!
    •   

6. Just started the thread. I start tomorrow morning.

Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Hope to see you guys along for my ride; I'd love to have the support!

Thanks BD for the encouragement

7. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

Yeah, I'm ordering some Achilles here in a bit. Also did some research at the behest of PREracing25 earlier today into ART. Something has to give. Glad to have ya aboard Kleen!!

I can't thank Kleen enough for the info about ART. I ran Achilles prior to ART and that didn't help either. It's been over 5 years since I have been able to throw overhand with no pain. Now finally I am back to how I was when I was 14 lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Just started the thread. I start tomorrow morning.

Hyde Gets Jacked on Cyanostane & 1-Alpha!

Hope to see you guys along for my ride; I'd love to have the support!

Thanks BD for the encouragement
    Anytime bro! That's why we are all here!! I'm in it and subbed!

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    I can't thank Kleen enough for the info about ART. I ran Achilles prior to ART and that didn't help either. It's been over 5 years since I have been able to throw overhand with no pain. Now finally I am back to how I was when I was 14 lol.
    I think I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Have to look into that, my joints are starting to ache. My high pain threshold I can usually deal with it though. Just have to warm up more.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

10. Yeah ART is a godsend when you have soft tissue causing you pain. I need to go have my elbows worked on a bit.
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah ART is a godsend when you have soft tissue causing you pain. I need to go have my elbows worked on a bit.
    How long is the treatment and when do you typically see results?

12. YOu will see results after the first treatment. Normally most issues can be cleared up within 3-5 sessions. However you will notice improvements from the first one.
    Current Training Log -

13. PS it is painful as hell. Has brought tears to my eyes on more than one occasion. However it is WELL WORTH IT!
    Current Training Log -

14. Yeah my chiro always is talking to me and having me always tell him on a scale of 1-10 on pain. I felt better after the first one but because my issue has gone on for 5+ years he is looking at 7-8 treatments.

15. Late but in...

Progress pics?
    Independent Review

16. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Late but in...

Progress pics?
    I'll try and throw some up later tonight.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'll try and throw some up later tonight.
    ohhh! I'll grab the jergens
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

This guy^^^
    Independent Review

19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

"Slowly takes pants off" lmao

20. LMAO These muthafuggahs......

21. I'm sitting in a bar drinking right now.

A kombucha bar! This makes it so much easier to stay on the wagon. Im in nirvana right now.

22. I don't think you should take nude pics in a bar man...
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I don't think you should take nude pics in a bar man...
    Lol What's the point of going to a bar if you don't get kicked out?

24. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post

Lol What's the point of going to a bar if you don't get kicked out?
    Badda bing.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  25. Day 21

Bis & Tris

Standing DB Curls 25lbsx15, 30lbsx10, 35lbsx8, 40lbsx6, 45lbsx6
    Hammer Curls 30lbsx12, 35lbsx10, 40lbsx8, 45lbsx6, 50lbsx4
    BB Curls Barx15, 75lbsx10, 95lbsx8, 105lbsx4
    Cable Concentration Curls 30lbsx12, 40lbsx10, 50lbsx6, 40lbsx4
    V-Bar Press Downs 85lbsx15, 105lbsx10, 115lbsx8, 135lbsx6
    Overhead DB Extensions 75lbsx12,
    75lbsx12, 75lbsx12, 75lbsx12
    Seated Tricep Pressdowns 245lbsx12, 275lbsx10, 295lbsx8, 320lbsx6

Good pumps, great stength and stamina today. a scoop and a half is the ticket on Ignite2!! The weights are getting lighter, I hope the 2ndhalf of this run is as good as the 1st half. I love working out on Sundays, there are usually like 6 people in the whole place and I NEVER have to wait on anything. I am currently looking for our camera for progress pics. I haven't seen it since we returned from NY. I may have to use my phone. If not tonight, it'll be tomorrow or so.

Cardio

None today.

Motivation

I really haven't been a fan of these guys, but after this song popped up on Pandora today, I may have to convert.....

26. Weights getting lighter is a tell tale sign from 1-alpha.

27. Weight is up to 267 as of this morning......so much for a recomp. lol My pants aren't any tighter, so who knows.....

28. I think you need to take routine body size measurements and not go with weight only as a judge to progress BD. I'm sure you are losing fat but gaining muscle. Plus there is some water weight with every cycle.

29. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I think you need to take routine body size measurements and not go with weight only as a judge to progress BD. I'm sure you are losing fat but gaining muscle. Plus there is some water weight with every cycle.
    I had the wife take measurements before the cycle.....trying to find those......

30. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Weight is up to 267 as of this morning......so much for a recomp. lol My pants aren't any tighter, so who knows.....
    It's a big gainer you can eat at around mainteinance and still make gains, especially the bigger guys who are very efficient.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. I really like it when the electricity comes back!
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 12:11 PM
  4. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 04:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10