BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

BoneDaddy Comes Back Like a Finaflex FREAK! (1-Alpha/Ignite2/PCT)

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Answers

Day 24

Chest

BB Bench Press 15x185lbs, 10x225lbs, 6x260lbs, 4x260lbs
    Incline BB 225lbsx12, 225lbsx10, 225lbsx8, 245lbsx6
    Cable Crossovers 90lbsx15, 120lbsx10, 135lbsx8, 150lbsx4
    Dips BWx10, BWx10, BW=25lbsx8, BWsx4

Man.....what a shytty day and what a shytty workout. I had every intention of doing shoulders after chest today. I've been running on E all day but was really hoping by the time I got home and slammed down my Ignite2, I'd be ready and raring to go. WRONG!! I will say this.....a few months back I would have used today, my mood, and my energy level (or lack there of) as an excuse to just skip today and recover. But not anymore.....I've deciided a shytty workout is better than no workout, So I attempted to at least make a go of it. The weights were down from last week on bench and dips, but up on incline and cables. Go figure. The pumps are great. While I'm in the gym I take whatever chance I can to look at myself in the mirror as I can see what I used to look like. The shoulder pain is still present under weight. Before bed I'm checking our benefits to see what's covered and hope to make an ART appointment in the next few days. Also, I want to really blast shoulders so I'm saving them for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm not getting enough sleep, so tonight I plan on being on my back naked by 8:30-9:00.

Cardio

30 minutes, 3-3.5 at incline of 4.0-10.0

Motivation

This band kicks ass, too bad they broke up.....

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Chest
    ...I've deciided a shytty workout is better than no workout, So I attempted to at least make a go of it.
    Amen! We're proud of you man! You will prevail!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Way to get in there!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

Thanks fellas! You guys are part of the motivation!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Doood I can press 245 on incline off my chest ONCE. Doing awesome, and I think you're right about getting the work in if you're just weary but not injured/really sore. If nothing else even going in and just bashin a single muscle or some abwork/cardio is gonna further you, and prob improve your mood. Showin' those mutha fuggin' weights who's the boss!!!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Solid chest numbers bd! Stay on the steak and lift heavy lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Strong lifts brother!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Chest

BB Bench Press 15x185lbs, 10x225lbs, 6x260lbs, 4x260lbs
    Incline BB 225lbsx12, 225lbsx10, 225lbsx8, 245lbsx6
    Cable Crossovers 90lbsx15, 120lbsx10, 135lbsx8, 150lbsx4
    Dips BWx10, BWx10, BW=25lbsx8, BWsx4

Man.....what a shytty day and what a shytty workout. I had every intention of doing shoulders after chest today. I've been running on E all day but was really hoping by the time I got home and slammed down my Ignite2, I'd be ready and raring to go. WRONG!! I will say this.....a few months back I would have used today, my mood, and my energy level (or lack there of) as an excuse to just skip today and recover. But not anymore.....I've deciided a shytty workout is better than no workout, So I attempted to at least make a go of it. The weights were down from last week on bench and dips, but up on incline and cables. Go figure. The pumps are great. While I'm in the gym I take whatever chance I can to look at myself in the mirror as I can see what I used to look like. The shoulder pain is still present under weight. Before bed I'm checking our benefits to see what's covered and hope to make an ART appointment in the next few days. Also, I want to really blast shoulders so I'm saving them for tomorrow. I'm thinking I'm not getting enough sleep, so tonight I plan on being on my back naked by 8:30-9:00.

Cardio

30 minutes, 3-3.5 at incline of 4.0-10.0

Motivation

This band kicks ass, too bad they broke up.....

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_39HjleBENI

Nice work as usual!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Keep at it BD!! Looking good for not being into it..
  10. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Doood I can press 245 on incline off my chest ONCE. Doing awesome, and I think you're right about getting the work in if you're just weary but not injured/really sore. If nothing else even going in and just bashin a single muscle or some abwork/cardio is gonna further you, and prob improve your mood. Showin' those mutha fuggin' weights who's the boss!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Solid chest numbers bd! Stay on the steak and lift heavy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Strong lifts brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice work as usual!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Keep at it BD!! Looking good for not being into it..
    Thanks a bunch fellas!! It's nice to come in here and 1)see you guys following along, and 2) to get some compliments n the workout even though I walked out of the gym yesterday feeling like a complete failure! *Cue violin music here*

So I had a VERY long and emotional talk with my wife last night. Something is going on with her but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyways, the biggest thing to come out of it was it made me seriously consider giving up what I do for a living. So here I am.....41, seriously considering leaving what I've done for half my life and changing careers, AND trying to get back to the body and lifestyle I had. Man.....I need a vacation, stat. Anyone else just up and change everything in your life?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks a bunch fellas!! It's nice to come in here and 1)see you guys following along, and 2) to get some compliments n the workout even though I walked out of the gym yesterday feeling like a complete failure! *Cue violin music here*

So I had a VERY long and emotional talk with my wife last night. Something is going on with her but I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyways, the biggest thing to come out of it was it made me seriously consider giving up what I do for a living. So here I am.....41, seriously considering leaving what I've done for half my life and changing careers, AND trying to get back to the body and lifestyle I had. Man.....I need a vacation, stat. Anyone else just up and change everything in your life?
    Yup! When I first started dating my wife before we were married I worked part time at a dental laboratory and part time at Starbucks and had a band a lot of friends and partied all the time.

After her and I were together for about 6 months we found out she was pregnant. Immediately I closed up shop with my band went out and got a real job than a year later we built our first house I'm going back to school and running a charity I haven't had a drink in the year and a half quit smoking and changed my life in many other ways in a very short period of time.

Sometimes you just have to take a step back assess what's really important re prioritize and really get after it
  12. Senior Member
    Answers

Yup! When I first started dating my wife before we were married I worked part time at a dental laboratory and part time at Starbucks and had a band a lot of friends and partied all the time.

After her and I were together for about 6 months we found out she was pregnant. Immediately I closed up shop with my band went out and got a real job than a year later we built our first house I'm going back to school and running a charity I haven't had a drink in the year and a half quit smoking and changed my life in many other ways in a very short period of time.

Sometimes you just have to take a step back assess what's really important re prioritize and really get after it
    Words of wisdom, indeed. Thanks. Your deal is pretty admirable, C.

Wait...hold up. You had a band? Tell me more! I've played in bands since i was 15.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I've known family friends in law enforcement for years. Every one of their wives felt the same "scared for your(our) safety" feeling. Several moved into a less "in the line if fire" position. The ones that didn't were divorced or, worse, died in the line of duty. My heart goes out to you guys and respect what you do.

Any way you can move into a safer position? How about promotion to a safer rank?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Words of wisdom, indeed. Thanks. Your deal is pretty admirable, C.

Wait...hold up. You had a band? Tell me more! I've played in bands since i was 15.
    Yeah it was a dark western rock band. Think johnny cash on steroids amd rage soaked in Bourbon and cigarettes. I've got a sick cherry red ibanez art core hollow body with ivory and mother of pearl inlay. It was me on guitar and vocals, my cousin geoff on drums and my friend katie on viola
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah it was a dark western rock band. Think johnny cash on steroids amd rage soaked in Bourbon and cigarettes. I've got a sick cherry red ibanez art core hollow body with ivory and mother of pearl inlay. It was me on guitar and vocals, my cousin geoff on drums and my friend katie on viola
    Pictures, or it didn't happen! LOL
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Think johnny cash on steroids amd rage soaked in Bourbon and cigarettes.
    wait - johnny cash smoked & drank?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Lol!!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I used to keep a 5th of jack in my back pocket on stage and take swigs between songs
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I've known family friends in law enforcement for years. Every one of their wives felt the same "scared for your(our) safety" feeling. Several moved into a less "in the line if fire" position. The ones that didn't were divorced or, worse, died in the line of duty. My heart goes out to you guys and respect what you do.

Any way you can move into a safer position? How about promotion to a safer rank?
    We talked about that. I just can't see myself doing anything other than the VCAT (Violent Criminal Apprehension Team) stuff I'm doing now. I won't do a desk job, I'm not teaching, and patrol would make me cry from boredom. lol Her issue mostly is the time. She wants me home more and us doing more stuff together. I get it and I agreee, it's just going to take some work and time to figure out.
  20. Senior Member
    Answers

Dude, that sounds awesome! Did you guys do any demos? I've always played hard rock or metal. I've got a nice little music room/recording room in my house. I used to be an Ibanez guy but now it's all about ESP for me. I can't sing unless I drink though. During gigs, the more I drank, the further down they'd turn my microphone. lol
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, that sounds awesome! Did you guys do any demos? I've always played hard rock or metal. I've got a nice little music room/recording room in my house. I used to be an Ibanez guy but now it's all about ESP for me. I can't sing unless I drink though. During gigs, the more I drank, the further down they'd turn my microphone. lol
    Lol. Yeah we cut an album right before I shut it down.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I can't sing unless I drink though. lol
    thank goodness you don't have that same philosophy in regards to your weight training..
  23. Senior Member
    Answers

thank goodness you don't have that same philosophy in regards to your weight training..
    LOL Ya know, when I was drinking on a very regular basis, id get abiut 4 beers in me and be psyched about the gym and want to go.....after having those beers. LOL Oh, the irony......
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah the only thing I wanted when I drank was more booze... oh and loose women
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Senior Member
    Answers

Just a quick note, and it probably explains my wife's position last night, but I doubt I'll have a gym update today and not sure about tomorrow. Today will be a 16 hour day when all is said and done and tomorrow I've been told that it will be the same as today and could turn into a 20 hour day. But hey, I've got the weekend off! lol
  26. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah the only thing I wanted when I drank was more booze... oh and loose women

I concur, and rep you, good sir!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

it probably explains my wife's position last night, lol
    tmi BD sir
    i am glad you are still tripod and all, but srsly - position changes/angles/duration of event etc are not needed, thx in advance
  28. Senior Member
    Answers

tmi BD sir
    i am glad you are still tripod and all, but srsly - position changes/angles/duration of event etc are not needed, thx in advance
    All in the name of science!!!!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

All in the name of science!!!!
    Weird for you it is science for me and the wife I guess it must be spiritual because there is a lot of "Oh God!" and we aren't even religious.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I know you pain my friend my wife is a police Sargent in a very rough city!! She has 19 years on and I can't wait for her to retire! We have 2 little kids and her schedule sucks!!! Sometimes you have to sacrifice your career for your family ! She took a voluntary demotion back to PO just for a better work schedule.. Stay strong BD pray and you will see the light!!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I know you pain my friend my wife is a police Sargent in a very rough city!! She has 19 years on and I can't wait for her to retire! We have 2 little kids and her schedule sucks!!! Sometimes you have to sacrifice your career for your family ! She took a voluntary demotion back to PO just for a better work schedule.. Stay strong BD pray and you will see the light!!!
    I love how we all motivate and support each other here. Good stuff
    Independent Review
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

Its because were all in a multi way bromance
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Thats what we do bruh!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Its because were all in a multi way bromance
    It didn't feel gay until you put it this way!!! Lol
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

It didn't feel gay until you put it this way!!! Lol
    Its always been gay. Welcome to the world outside the closet
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Hahahaha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I see the pretty rainbow out here!! Wow
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It didn't feel gay until you put it in!!!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Whoa talk about entering a convo at the wrong time
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Whoa talk about entering a convo at the wrong time
    Lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:47 PM
  2. I really like it when the electricity comes back!
    By silverSurfer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:11 AM
  4. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 03:58 PM
  5. Replies: 10