Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys! It has definitely been awhile since I've done a log but when I come back, I come back in style. Big thanks to lukehayd and all the folks over at LG Sciences for this opportunity. I'll be logging 1-Androstenolone from the new Platinum Series and Form-XT for PCT.

1Androstenolone_large.jpeg
1andro_suppfacts.png

1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the steroid 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione and is used to help men get increased androgenicity in their system without any possibility for being “wet” which means estrogen conversion. 1-Andro is a very potent prohormone that will give you extra focus and intensity in the gym and has some different effects than the other prohormones we carry.

1-Andro is adored by men over 21 who are looking to help them with their goal to gain size and strength in the gym while leaning out.

My goals match up with the claims stated above, to gain size and strength and lean out. As with any product, I am not expecting any miracles. Any advancement towards my goals outside of what I know my body normally makes will be how I judge the effectiveness of this product.

I will update later on with details on diet, training schedule and details, measurements, and pics/video.

As the log progresses to the point of PCT, I will update with details on Form-XT.

With that said..
[video=youtube_share;odRFaz4HblQ]http://youtu.be/odRFaz4HblQ[/video]

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Beginning measurements
Chest - 44"
Arms - 15"
Thighs - 24"
Calves - 16"
Forearms - 12.5"
Shoulders - 49"
Weight - 205lbs

[video=youtube_share;wepamdgE54c]http://youtu.be/wepamdgE54c[/video]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd !

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6th? what's up Howdy?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe it finally came in! Hope you have a good run.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Welcome to the fun zone.

Good luck Capt. & have fun.
Marms, my homeboy! Welcome in, it's going to be a fun, fun ride.

When fu shows up, the party has officially begun.

Welcome in man, and thanks again for the opportunity.

6th? what's up Howdy?
#6 in your programs but #1 in your hearts, AaronJP1!...LOL. What's happenin' bro!

Can't believe it finally came in! Hope you have a good run.
Thanks bud! It is going to be an adventure.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not much man have fun...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In too! Can't wait for mine!

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Here!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do sir.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Look forward to seeing this log bro! Welcome back! Wherever you were and hope all is good!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to seeing this log bro! Welcome back! Wherever you were and hope all is good!
Welcome in and thanks! I took a logging break for awhile, feels good to be back at it though.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention will the real Hulk Please stand up Please stand up!!!!! I'm hereeeeeeeeee. Kill it brother

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I took my first dose Saturday morning. I'm dosing per the label instructions: 3mL upon waking, 2mL around midday and 3mL before bed. Saturday morning I headed to the gym and got in a good shoulder workout. Did a lot of running around town all day and then went back Saturday night for legs and cardio. Today was a rest day, but I still went to get some cardio in. I'll be taking my last dose for the day in a few hours.

Things to note so far. The liquid is very easy to take and doesn't taste that bad. It actually has a minty type of taste to it. The adapta cap makes dispensing the product into the oral syringe very easy.
Future updates will have more detail, I was just too focused on getting the workouts in to remember to write anything down. Beginning pics and video intro will be up in the next couple days. For now, it is finally time for the new Walking Dead episode.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Welcome in and thanks! I took a logging break for awhile, feels good to be back at it though.
Thanks I'm Honored! Like I said look forward to checking it out.

kratosfreak

Awards
Can this be used, in conjunction with other LG products, as a stand alone thing? And if so, would it require pct? Thanks.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Can this be used, in conjunction with other LG products, as a stand alone thing? And if so, would it require pct? Thanks.
From my understanding, this can be stacked with other products in the LG line and an OTC PTC works fine. LG reps, correct me if I'm wrong here.

kratosfreak

Awards
From my understanding, this can be stacked with other products in the LG line and an OTC PTC works fine. LG reps, correct me if I'm wrong here.
I am coming out of my shell with PH's finally. Never been much of a venturous guy with stuff. So, of I may, can I ask you for a good PCT stack to use? Thanks so much.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form XT from LG is recommended for their PH's. Another plus on the 1-androstenolone is it doesn't aromatize so no need for an AI on cycle. And its also not methylated so it won't cause undue stress on ur liver.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Form XT from LG is recommended for their PH's. Another plus on the 1-androstenolone is it doesn't aromatize so no need for an AI on cycle. And its also not methylated so it won't cause undue stress on ur liver.
My man Montego taking care of the answer; Nice.

kratosfreak

Awards
I am sorry, a bit slow on the terminology here. Are you saying that this is a good one for me to use, or that I need to be taking one of their PH's before I need this? Again, sorry I am not understanding, just catching on.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Mine just came in today time to blow the gym up!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Form XT is for use after one of their pro hormone cycles.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's chest/tri session is done. I was seriously feeling good in the gym tonight! Blew through my planned sets and then threw in some bonus sets afterward just because I felt like it. Kept wanting to do more and go heavier, ain't nothing wrong with that. Finished off with 20 mins of interval on the treadmill.

Things to note: Have had almost no appetite the past couple days. Literally having to force myself to eat. No idea why this is occurring.

Tonight's workout:
Bench Press - 5 sets
Decline Bench Press - 5 sets
Incline Bench Press - 5 sets
Butterfly (Pec Dec) - 6 sets
Cable Crossover - 5 sets
Incline DB Press - 6 sets
Incline DB Flyes - 6 sets
Cable Tricep Extension - 6 sets
SkullCrushers - 5 sets
DB Tricep Extension - 5 sets
Dips - 6 sets

gymshot.jpg

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Hell of a workout keep killing it bro!

kratosfreak

Awards
Great workout, thanks for all the help Capt. I have ordered both the PH and PCT off nutraplanet. Also a big thanks to Montego1, y'all have been most helpful!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Let us know how that goes for you kratos.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sorry, a bit slow on the terminology here. Are you saying that this is a good one for me to use, or that I need to be taking one of their PH's before I need this? Again, sorry I am not understanding, just catching on.
Form-XT can be run as a stand alone, in a stack or in PCT. It is not limited to just a PCT product.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer workout update brother and my goodness one word VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dem weights see you and start tapping out!
Tonight's chest/tri session is done. I was seriously feeling good in the gym tonight! Blew through my planned sets and then threw in some bonus sets afterward just because I felt like it. Kept wanting to do more and go heavier, ain't nothing wrong with that. Finished off with 20 mins of interval on the treadmill.Things to note: Have had almost no appetite the past couple days. Literally having to force myself to eat. No idea why this is occurring. Tonight's workout:Bench Press - 5 setsDecline Bench Press - 5 setsIncline Bench Press - 5 setsButterfly (Pec Dec) - 6 setsCable Crossover - 5 setsIncline DB Press - 6 setsIncline DB Flyes - 6 setsCable Tricep Extension - 6 setsSkullCrushers - 5 setsDB Tricep Extension - 5 setsDips - 6 setsView attachment 74855

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Killer workout update brother and my goodness one word VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dem weights see you and start tapping out!
Haha! Thanks bro. Ever since I did that Y3T, I find myself keeping the volume up. I guess it just stuck with me.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Haha! Thanks bro. Ever since I did that Y3T, I find myself keeping the volume up. I guess it just stuck with me.
yeah I did that Y3T myself and got some great gains from it Neil is a hell of a trainer

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
yeah I did that Y3T myself and got some great gains from it Neil is a hell of a trainer
I definitely liked it. As long as you push yourself and don't cheat, it has the potential to give good results.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Tonight's workout just plain sucked. Long, hard 12.5 hours at work and just had nothing left to give by the time I made it to the gym. Still got all my planned sets in, just had to really force myself to do it. Attempted a run on the treadmill, but had nothing left in the tank and after 5 minutes packed it up and went home.

Notes - Appetite is still nearly non-existent. I'm actually beginning to like the taste of this stuff, lol. The adapta cap makes dispensing the product so easy, I wish I had some of those caps for my son's medicines.

Tonight's workout:
Lat Pulldowns wide grip - 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns close grip - 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns Underhand - 3 sets
Seated Cable Rows - 3 sets
T-Bar Row - 3 sets
Bent over BB Row - 3 sets
EZ bar curls - 3 sets
Preacher curls - 3 sets
Cable curls - 3 sets
Reverse curls - 3 sets
21s to finish out

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to power through your workout brother! Its those days where you don't feel like doing anything but still go in and bust ass that make the results of the good days show.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I definitely liked it. As long as you push yourself and don't cheat, it has the potential to give good results.
that is true. But I also think that is true in all routines I have to keep the attitude of never ever settle and kick my goals in the face!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro a workout some times even if you feel down or out of place, doesnt mean the workout didn't count. Lift that head back up and kick ass like you been doing. Also I love the new Avitar!

Tonight's workout just plain sucked. Long, hard 12.5 hours at work and just had nothing left to give by the time I made it to the gym. Still got all my planned sets in, just had to really force myself to do it. Attempted a run on the treadmill, but had nothing left in the tank and after 5 minutes packed it up and went home.

Notes - Appetite is still nearly non-existent. I'm actually beginning to like the taste of this stuff, lol. The adapta cap makes dispensing the product so easy, I wish I had some of those caps for my son's medicines.

Tonight's workout:
Lat Pulldowns wide grip - 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns close grip - 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns Underhand - 3 sets
Seated Cable Rows - 3 sets
T-Bar Row - 3 sets
Bent over BB Row - 3 sets
EZ bar curls - 3 sets
Preacher curls - 3 sets
Cable curls - 3 sets
Reverse curls - 3 sets
21s to finish out

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Yep look at the positive you did it and finished it good job that routine looks great! And on the adapta caps I love them! Keep KillinIt bro!