Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Decided to go to the gym today just for a little bonus work. Figured I'd work calves, forearms and abs and get some extra cardio in. 20 minute run on the treadmill, in my hoodie of course. 200 reps for calves. (Trying to get calves like Packers.) 150 reps on abs. Roll-ups, reverse curls and cable wrist curls for forearms. Not too bad for an add-on workout.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Decided to go to the gym today just for a little bonus work. Figured I'd work calves, forearms and abs and get some extra cardio in. 20 minute run on the treadmill, in my hoodie of course. 200 reps for calves. (Trying to get calves like Packers.) 150 reps on abs. Roll-ups, reverse curls and cable wrist curls for forearms. Not too bad for an add-on workout.
    I love the 2aday w/o's I just have to make sure I listen to my body when it says it's tired so I don't overtrain. Great job man keep it up.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   
       


  3. I also like the video, sounds like we're both about the same amount if days into the 1Andro. I'm also using M1D Andro with it to continue my bulk and so far every thing is great. Started a training/Workout log titled Breaking Barriers with LG so if you want you can check that out as well. Today was first post so not a lot to go by yet. Look forward to seeing more of your log. Have an awesome day.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  4. I know I keep asking questions, but no other way to get answers right, so I was wondering, does 1-androstelolone cause visceral organ growth? Just wondering as a just because thing, the question has been bugging me and I figured I'd ask. I have my PH and PCT in, just waiting to use it. Will be doing a log, my first, as well. Thanks for your time.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kratosfreak View Post
    I know I keep asking questions, but no other way to get answers right, so I was wondering, does 1-androstelolone cause visceral organ growth? Just wondering as a just because thing, the question has been bugging me and I figured I'd ask. I have my PH and PCT in, just waiting to use it. Will be doing a log, my first, as well. Thanks for your time.
    That's definitely beyond my scope of expertise and one for the LG reps..LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   
       


  6. I think I can say now that I am seeing some initial results from this. Been waking up the past few mornings with wood I could play baseball with. Went to the gym tonight without taking a pwo and still had good intensity and focus. Strength seems to be going up each time I lift. I'm still weak compared to a lot of ya'll, but any gain is a gain.

    Gave my triceps all they could handle tonight, can barely move my arms right now. Hit another PR tonight of 150x8 on tricep pressdowns. The video below is after that and I wish I had recorded the 150, but I will definitely get that recorded next time.

    Tricep Pressdowns - 60x20 (warmup), 100x15, 120x10, 150x8, 140x6, 120x7
    Tricep Extension (Behind Head) - 35x10, 45x10, 50x8
    Skullcrushers - 45x10, 55x8, 65x6
    Dips - 20 reps
    Skipped mixing chest in tonight as on my first set of bench press I felt a pop on my left side and decided not to push it.
    20 minute run on treadmill

    *Edit* Just noticed I miscounted the reps in the vid and it's actually 7...Crap.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  7. Good work brotherman. looks like u had a few more in ya tho!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good work brotherman. looks like u had a few more in ya tho!
    I definitely did. Had to save some for the rest of the workout though..LOL.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
  9. Angry


    BEAST MODE!!!!

  10. Nice job on the videos Capt. You are starting off strong with this log !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice job on the videos Capt. You are starting off strong with this log !
    Thanks brother! Decided to try a little different approach to this log and include more video feedback. Plenty more vids to come before it's done.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Thanks brother! Decided to try a little different approach to this log and include more video feedback. Plenty more vids to come before it's done.
    I like the video feedback! Lends more credibility to your log to back up the numbers you post up! Keep up the "hard" work bro! (Yes, that was a reference to your earlier post!)
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  13. What he's saying is he needed to save some energy for his later exercise at night with his girl!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I like the video feedback! Lends more credibility to your log to back up the numbers you post up! Keep up the "hard" work bro! (Yes, that was a reference to your earlier post!)
    Ahhh, I see what you did there..LOL. Glad you like it man, more on the way soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    What he's saying is he needed to save some energy for his later exercise at night with his girl!!!
    I disavow any knowledge of said activities. Hahahaha!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  15. I'm running the same log over in cycle info. I noticed you mentioned low appitite, I'm running 4 doses and I'm hungery all day long.

  16. Great log bro! KeepKillinIt the info you put out is great.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  17. Bout that time to head out for my home away from home and move heavy things. I listen to this before each workout for a little added motivation. Let's do this!!!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  18. Go get it my brother!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  19. BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  20. LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL CAP! EXIT STAGE LEFT! EXIT STAGE RIGHT! YOU CAN FEEL IT DUDE! COME ON IN, WHERE NIGHTMARES ARE THE BEST PART OF MY DAY!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Go get it my brother!
    You know it!

    Not too much to update. Still having good intensity and focus. Strength is good. Had a killer back workout Wednesday night. Got brave and grabbed the 95 lb dumbbell for one arm rows. There's something about grabbing the big boy DBs that makes you feel awesome. Went in tonight with no real plan and ended up doing shoulders and biceps. Never tried that combo before but it was definitely effective.
    Preacher curls - 4 sets
    21s - 4 sets
    DB curls - 3 sets
    Shrugs on squat/Lunge - 5 sets
    BB Shrugs - 3 sets
    Plate raise - 3 sets
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 4 sets
    Lateral raises - 4 sets
    Rear lateral raises - 3 sets

    *note* Just a quick apology for not keeping up with weight on the lifts, the intensity levels I've been having just make me want to lift and not pay attention to weights. Just want to add more weight and knock out more sets. I'll try to get more detailed recaps in the future.

    Now a little video fun, one of my warmup sets on shrugs..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL CAP! EXIT STAGE LEFT! EXIT STAGE RIGHT! YOU CAN FEEL IT DUDE! COME ON IN, WHERE NIGHTMARES ARE THE BEST PART OF MY DAY!
    Warrior is one INTENSE dude! I've been a fan of his since I was like 8.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  23. [QUOTE=CaptHowdy5150;3865733]Bout that time to head out for my home away from home and move heavy things. I listen to this before each workout for a little added motivation. Let's do this!!!

    Like what he had to say. Great motivation. But I just couldn't get into the Warrior.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    You know it!

    Not too much to update. Still having good intensity and focus. Strength is good. Had a killer back workout Wednesday night. Got brave and grabbed the 95 lb dumbbell for one arm rows. There's something about grabbing the big boy DBs that makes you feel awesome. Went in tonight with no real plan and ended up doing shoulders and biceps. Never tried that combo before but it was definitely effective.
    Preacher curls - 4 sets
    21s - 4 sets
    DB curls - 3 sets
    Shrugs on squat/Lunge - 5 sets
    BB Shrugs - 3 sets
    Plate raise - 3 sets
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 4 sets
    Lateral raises - 4 sets
    Rear lateral raises - 3 sets

    *note* Just a quick apology for not keeping up with weight on the lifts, the intensity levels I've been having just make me want to lift and not pay attention to weights. Just want to add more weight and knock out more sets. I'll try to get more detailed recaps in the future.

    Now a little video fun, one of my warmup sets on shrugs..
    Haha big boy pick ups eh my wife says that to me every night!! jk or am I! Good workout brother and love the inensity! 95lbs are no joke you'll be at 140's soon!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. Back in the gym tonight for some leg domination. Intensity and focus were on point, as usual. Been able to add weight to lifts each workout, and that is a great feeling. Appetite is still pretty low, but has begun to stabilize.

    Tonight's workout:
    20 minute run on treadmill
    Leg Curls - 150x12, 180x12, 200x12, 210x10
    Leg Extensions - 150x12, 180x12, 200x10, 210x8
    Squats - 135x15, 205x15, 255x12
    Leg Press - 8 plates x 15, 10 plates x 15, 12 plates x 8 (Knees felt really shaky, but strength was good enough to do more reps and more weight.)
    Seated Calf Raise - 2 plates x 25, 3 plates x 20, 3 plates x 20

    Really gotta figure out a better way to feel comfortable with my knees holding up weight. They hold me back so much.

    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE
    By BigMikeC in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 04:23 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 11:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 05:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 02:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Log in
Log in