Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Woo Woo Woo another killer update and damn it everyone's gym is always clean and has space. Mine sucks. It's 24 7 that's the only reason I stay lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. I hear ya Hulk. Mine is 24-7 and luckily is almost always empty. I call it, home. LOL
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   

3. haha me too brother me too!

4. Empty gyms are soooo rare here. I go mid day and there are still peeps errrrrrrwhere. Congrats on the pr's buddy.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

5. Great! Was in it? Just ask cause im trying to put my stack together just purchase my stack from nutraplanet.com great price by the way and could not pass on this deal. Like i said purchase the stack.. Was your daily servings like with your stack, time wise? Yhanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Thanks! Lately I've been taking the samples of PowerMax that Adizzle1 hooked me up with.
    How is your energy from beginning to end of workout? Right now I'm using Epic from LG and I love it, it gives me constant energy from beginning to end of workout. It I've used a ton of pre's and this one by far is my Fav!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Empty gyms are soooo rare here. I go mid day and there are still peeps errrrrrrwhere. Congrats on the pr's buddy.
    It's like that most places here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by phins305 View Post
    Great! Was in it? Just ask cause im trying to put my stack together just purchase my stack from nutraplanet.com great price by the way and could not pass on this deal. Like i said purchase the stack.. Was your daily servings like with your stack, time wise? Yhanks
    The PowerMax is on NutraPlanet, You can check it out there, I'm not sure what all is in it. The 1-Andro, I take 3mL when I wake up, 2mL either during my lunch break or around 6 when I get off work and then 3mL before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    How is your energy from beginning to end of workout? Right now I'm using Epic from LG and I love it, it gives me constant energy from beginning to end of workout. It I've used a ton of pre's and this one by far is my Fav!
    Energy is good. It's pretty constant through the workout. I'm out of sample packs now, so back to my good ol Speed X3.
    OG AVENGER

8. Here's so far what i got LG Science stack 1-ANDROstenolone, IGF-1, L-carnitine with some extras for pre workout AGMATINE- CREATINE ETHYL ESTER- SUPER CISSUS RX and maybe not sure alphamine. What do you guys think is it to much? And by the way this would be firts time with a PH. Any advice would be very positive.. Thanks

9. How long should I run androstelolone for? 8 weeks is what I ordered.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    It's like that most places here, too.

The PowerMax is on NutraPlanet, You can check it out there, I'm not sure what all is in it. The 1-Andro, I take 3mL when I wake up, 2mL either during my lunch break or around 6 when I get off work and then 3mL before bed.

Energy is good. It's pretty constant through the workout. I'm out of sample packs now, so back to my good ol Speed X3.
    Awesome man THX for reply!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Awesome man THX for reply!
    No problem man.
    OG AVENGER

12. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

13. Awesome!!! Cant wait to start mine.

14. I love the vid brother!

15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I love the vid brother!
    Thanks bro!
    OG AVENGER

16. Decided to go to the gym today just for a little bonus work. Figured I'd work calves, forearms and abs and get some extra cardio in. 20 minute run on the treadmill, in my hoodie of course. 200 reps for calves. (Trying to get calves like Packers.) 150 reps on abs. Roll-ups, reverse curls and cable wrist curls for forearms. Not too bad for an add-on workout.
    OG AVENGER

17. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Decided to go to the gym today just for a little bonus work. Figured I'd work calves, forearms and abs and get some extra cardio in. 20 minute run on the treadmill, in my hoodie of course. 200 reps for calves. (Trying to get calves like Packers.) 150 reps on abs. Roll-ups, reverse curls and cable wrist curls for forearms. Not too bad for an add-on workout.
    I love the 2aday w/o's I just have to make sure I listen to my body when it says it's tired so I don't overtrain. Great job man keep it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep

18. I also like the video, sounds like we're both about the same amount if days into the 1Andro. I'm also using M1D Andro with it to continue my bulk and so far every thing is great. Started a training/Workout log titled Breaking Barriers with LG so if you want you can check that out as well. Today was first post so not a lot to go by yet. Look forward to seeing more of your log. Have an awesome day.
    LG Sciences Rep

19. I know I keep asking questions, but no other way to get answers right, so I was wondering, does 1-androstelolone cause visceral organ growth? Just wondering as a just because thing, the question has been bugging me and I figured I'd ask. I have my PH and PCT in, just waiting to use it. Will be doing a log, my first, as well. Thanks for your time.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kratosfreak View Post
    I know I keep asking questions, but no other way to get answers right, so I was wondering, does 1-androstelolone cause visceral organ growth? Just wondering as a just because thing, the question has been bugging me and I figured I'd ask. I have my PH and PCT in, just waiting to use it. Will be doing a log, my first, as well. Thanks for your time.
    That's definitely beyond my scope of expertise and one for the LG reps..LOL
    OG AVENGER

21. I think I can say now that I am seeing some initial results from this. Been waking up the past few mornings with wood I could play baseball with. Went to the gym tonight without taking a pwo and still had good intensity and focus. Strength seems to be going up each time I lift. I'm still weak compared to a lot of ya'll, but any gain is a gain.

Gave my triceps all they could handle tonight, can barely move my arms right now. Hit another PR tonight of 150x8 on tricep pressdowns. The video below is after that and I wish I had recorded the 150, but I will definitely get that recorded next time.

Tricep Pressdowns - 60x20 (warmup), 100x15, 120x10, 150x8, 140x6, 120x7
    Tricep Extension (Behind Head) - 35x10, 45x10, 50x8
    Skullcrushers - 45x10, 55x8, 65x6
    Dips - 20 reps
    Skipped mixing chest in tonight as on my first set of bench press I felt a pop on my left side and decided not to push it.
    20 minute run on treadmill

*Edit* Just noticed I miscounted the reps in the vid and it's actually 7...Crap.
    OG AVENGER

22. Good work brotherman. looks like u had a few more in ya tho!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good work brotherman. looks like u had a few more in ya tho!
    I definitely did. Had to save some for the rest of the workout though..LOL.
    OG AVENGER
  24. Angry

BEAST MODE!!!!

25. Nice job on the videos Capt. You are starting off strong with this log !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice job on the videos Capt. You are starting off strong with this log !
    Thanks brother! Decided to try a little different approach to this log and include more video feedback. Plenty more vids to come before it's done.
    OG AVENGER

27. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Thanks brother! Decided to try a little different approach to this log and include more video feedback. Plenty more vids to come before it's done.
    I like the video feedback! Lends more credibility to your log to back up the numbers you post up! Keep up the "hard" work bro! (Yes, that was a reference to your earlier post!)
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

28. What he's saying is he needed to save some energy for his later exercise at night with his girl!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I like the video feedback! Lends more credibility to your log to back up the numbers you post up! Keep up the "hard" work bro! (Yes, that was a reference to your earlier post!)
    Ahhh, I see what you did there..LOL. Glad you like it man, more on the way soon.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    What he's saying is he needed to save some energy for his later exercise at night with his girl!!!
    I disavow any knowledge of said activities. Hahahaha!
    OG AVENGER

30. I'm running the same log over in cycle info. I noticed you mentioned low appitite, I'm running 4 doses and I'm hungery all day long.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE
    By BigMikeC in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 425
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 03:23 PM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 01:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:20 AM