Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Capt turns Super Saiyan w/ LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone Platinum

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think I can say now that I am seeing some initial results from this. Been waking up the past few mornings with wood I could play baseball with. Went to the gym tonight without taking a pwo and still had good intensity and focus. Strength seems to be going up each time I lift. I'm still weak compared to a lot of ya'll, but any gain is a gain.

Gave my triceps all they could handle tonight, can barely move my arms right now. Hit another PR tonight of 150x8 on tricep pressdowns. The video below is after that and I wish I had recorded the 150, but I will definitely get that recorded next time.

Tricep Pressdowns - 60x20 (warmup), 100x15, 120x10, 150x8, 140x6, 120x7
    Tricep Extension (Behind Head) - 35x10, 45x10, 50x8
    Skullcrushers - 45x10, 55x8, 65x6
    Dips - 20 reps
    Skipped mixing chest in tonight as on my first set of bench press I felt a pop on my left side and decided not to push it.
    20 minute run on treadmill

*Edit* Just noticed I miscounted the reps in the vid and it's actually 7...Crap.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good work brotherman. looks like u had a few more in ya tho!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good work brotherman. looks like u had a few more in ya tho!
    I definitely did. Had to save some for the rest of the workout though..LOL.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Angry

BEAST MODE!!!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice job on the videos Capt. You are starting off strong with this log !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Nice job on the videos Capt. You are starting off strong with this log !
    Thanks brother! Decided to try a little different approach to this log and include more video feedback. Plenty more vids to come before it's done.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    Thanks brother! Decided to try a little different approach to this log and include more video feedback. Plenty more vids to come before it's done.
    I like the video feedback! Lends more credibility to your log to back up the numbers you post up! Keep up the "hard" work bro! (Yes, that was a reference to your earlier post!)
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What he's saying is he needed to save some energy for his later exercise at night with his girl!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I like the video feedback! Lends more credibility to your log to back up the numbers you post up! Keep up the "hard" work bro! (Yes, that was a reference to your earlier post!)
    Ahhh, I see what you did there..LOL. Glad you like it man, more on the way soon.

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    What he's saying is he needed to save some energy for his later exercise at night with his girl!!!
    I disavow any knowledge of said activities. Hahahaha!
  10. New Member

I'm running the same log over in cycle info. I noticed you mentioned low appitite, I'm running 4 doses and I'm hungery all day long.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log bro! KeepKillinIt the info you put out is great.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Bout that time to head out for my home away from home and move heavy things. I listen to this before each workout for a little added motivation. Let's do this!!!
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Go get it my brother!

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

BOARD TYRANT
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL CAP! EXIT STAGE LEFT! EXIT STAGE RIGHT! YOU CAN FEEL IT DUDE! COME ON IN, WHERE NIGHTMARES ARE THE BEST PART OF MY DAY!
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Go get it my brother!
    You know it!

Not too much to update. Still having good intensity and focus. Strength is good. Had a killer back workout Wednesday night. Got brave and grabbed the 95 lb dumbbell for one arm rows. There's something about grabbing the big boy DBs that makes you feel awesome. Went in tonight with no real plan and ended up doing shoulders and biceps. Never tried that combo before but it was definitely effective.
    Preacher curls - 4 sets
    21s - 4 sets
    DB curls - 3 sets
    Shrugs on squat/Lunge - 5 sets
    BB Shrugs - 3 sets
    Plate raise - 3 sets
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 4 sets
    Lateral raises - 4 sets
    Rear lateral raises - 3 sets

*note* Just a quick apology for not keeping up with weight on the lifts, the intensity levels I've been having just make me want to lift and not pay attention to weights. Just want to add more weight and knock out more sets. I'll try to get more detailed recaps in the future.

Now a little video fun, one of my warmup sets on shrugs..
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL CAP! EXIT STAGE LEFT! EXIT STAGE RIGHT! YOU CAN FEEL IT DUDE! COME ON IN, WHERE NIGHTMARES ARE THE BEST PART OF MY DAY!
    Warrior is one INTENSE dude! I've been a fan of his since I was like 8.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=CaptHowdy5150;3865733]Bout that time to head out for my home away from home and move heavy things. I listen to this before each workout for a little added motivation. Let's do this!!!

Like what he had to say. Great motivation. But I just couldn't get into the Warrior.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

You know it!

Not too much to update. Still having good intensity and focus. Strength is good. Had a killer back workout Wednesday night. Got brave and grabbed the 95 lb dumbbell for one arm rows. There's something about grabbing the big boy DBs that makes you feel awesome. Went in tonight with no real plan and ended up doing shoulders and biceps. Never tried that combo before but it was definitely effective.
    Preacher curls - 4 sets
    21s - 4 sets
    DB curls - 3 sets
    Shrugs on squat/Lunge - 5 sets
    BB Shrugs - 3 sets
    Plate raise - 3 sets
    Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 4 sets
    Lateral raises - 4 sets
    Rear lateral raises - 3 sets

*note* Just a quick apology for not keeping up with weight on the lifts, the intensity levels I've been having just make me want to lift and not pay attention to weights. Just want to add more weight and knock out more sets. I'll try to get more detailed recaps in the future.

Now a little video fun, one of my warmup sets on shrugs..
    Haha big boy pick ups eh my wife says that to me every night!! jk or am I! Good workout brother and love the inensity! 95lbs are no joke you'll be at 140's soon!

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Back in the gym tonight for some leg domination. Intensity and focus were on point, as usual. Been able to add weight to lifts each workout, and that is a great feeling. Appetite is still pretty low, but has begun to stabilize.

Tonight's workout:
    Leg Curls - 150x12, 180x12, 200x12, 210x10
    Leg Extensions - 150x12, 180x12, 200x10, 210x8
    Squats - 135x15, 205x15, 255x12
    Leg Press - 8 plates x 15, 10 plates x 15, 12 plates x 8 (Knees felt really shaky, but strength was good enough to do more reps and more weight.)
    Seated Calf Raise - 2 plates x 25, 3 plates x 20, 3 plates x 20

Really gotta figure out a better way to feel comfortable with my knees holding up weight. They hold me back so much.

21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Coming from someone who has had a few knee surgerys, you might try doing leg press before squats. And if u do squats, do em on a squat machine instead of free or smith. I find stabalizing with free weights aggravates my knee and the limitied motion range of smith machine doesn't help so I've been using Freemotion squats and they don't bother me as much.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I've thought several times about trying knee wraps. I'm just scared that I would come to depend on them like some do with lifting gloves with wrist wraps.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Coming from someone who has had a few knee surgerys, you might try doing leg press before squats. And if u do squats, do em on a squat machine instead of free or smith. I find stabalizing with free weights aggravates my knee and the limitied motion range of smith machine doesn't help so I've been using Freemotion squats and they don't bother me as much.
    I still have a lot of detail to figure out on my leg days. I actually didn't even mean to do squats in that workout, they just kind of happened. LOL.

I've thought several times about trying knee wraps. I'm just scared that I would come to depend on them like some do with lifting gloves with wrist wraps.
    I bought some knee wraps and have used them off and on. I feel the same way, I don't want to be dependent on the wraps.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

wraps do come in handy along with wrist straps. most of the time i lose grip strength on heavy movements and wrist's allow a few extra reps
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Sob 12 plates mofo I'm so weak in the legs! Killer leg workout brother! Id' have to be carted out in an abulance after that lol.

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Sob 12 plates mofo I'm so weak in the legs! Killer leg workout brother! Id' have to be carted out in an abulance after that lol.
    Thanks brother. My goal is to get 22 plates by the end of the year. Just need to find a way to build my knees up to support that weight.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Bro I couldn't even imagine!! I get people asking me if I squat 800 or dead lift over 1,000 bc of my calves. if they only knew how little I train them shhhh. But I'm about to start giving them hell.

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I've got serious tweener calves. Almost big almost small. Very annoying!

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back in the gym tonight for some leg domination. Intensity and focus were on point, as usual. Been able to add weight to lifts each workout, and that is a great feeling. Appetite is still pretty low, but has begun to stabilize.

Tonight's workout:
    Leg Curls - 150x12, 180x12, 200x12, 210x10
    Leg Extensions - 150x12, 180x12, 200x10, 210x8
    Squats - 135x15, 205x15, 255x12
    Leg Press - 8 plates x 15, 10 plates x 15, 12 plates x 8 (Knees felt really shaky, but strength was good enough to do more reps and more weight.)
    Seated Calf Raise - 2 plates x 25, 3 plates x 20, 3 plates x 20

Really gotta figure out a better way to feel comfortable with my knees holding up weight. They hold me back so much.

Video Link: http://youtu.be/rY3xD03lYHE
    Strong leg work Capt. Look good on the video !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

The day I have calves like Packers, I'll be happy.

Thanks brother fu!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Who's this packers guy and what's so nice about his calves???? I must know his secret!

32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Somebody call the cops, cause I just killed my chest/tricep workout. Ya'll want to talk about volume, I got volume for ya! It was a perfect storm of irritation, focus and intensity. Got mad before I went to the gym, then my mp3 player died after 2 seconds of playing and I had to listen to the crappy top 40 music on the gym speakers. Needless to say, I abused my chest and tris like they stole something from me. Then threw in some ab/calf/forearm work for good measure. I was seriously trying to see how far I could push myself.

Warmup -
    Pec Dec - 30x20, 40x20, 50x20
    Cable Tricep Pressdowns - 60x20, 70x20, 80x20

Working sets -
    Cable Tricep Pressdowns - 120x15, 140x10, 150x10, 150x10, 140x10, 120x12
    Overhead DB Tricep Extension - 30x25, 40x20, 50x15, 50x15, 40x15, 30x20
    Skullcrushers - 65x10 for 3 sets
    Bench Press - 135x15 for 5 sets
    Incline DB Flyes - 45sx10 for 3 sets
    Pec Dec - 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
    Machine Chest Press (moderate light weight, slow reps focusing on the contraction) - 80x10, 90x10, 100x10
    Reverse grip cable curls - 50x20, 60x20, 70x15, 60x15, 50x15
    Wrist rollups - 10x20 for 3 sets
    Seated calf raises - 3 plates x 25 for 3 sets
    Hanging leg raises - 3 sets of 25

Notes - Still not noticing any side effects. Only real noticeable effects so far are insane morning wood and feeling somewhat stronger, like I fear no weight even if I can't move it when I try..LOL. Weight is staying constant at 205. Have maybe a quarter of the first bottle left, then on to the second bottle.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

lol man that was insane workout love the call the cops gig!!

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Somebody call the cops, cause I just killed my chest/tricep workout. Ya'll want to talk about volume, I got volume for ya! It was a perfect storm of irritation, focus and intensity. Got mad before I went to the gym, then my mp3 player died after 2 seconds of playing and I had to listen to the crappy top 40 music on the gym speakers. Needless to say, I abused my chest and tris like they stole something from me. Then threw in some ab/calf/forearm work for good measure. I was seriously trying to see how far I could push myself.

Warmup -
    Pec Dec - 30x20, 40x20, 50x20
    Cable Tricep Pressdowns - 60x20, 70x20, 80x20

Working sets -
    Cable Tricep Pressdowns - 120x15, 140x10, 150x10, 150x10, 140x10, 120x12
    Overhead DB Tricep Extension - 30x25, 40x20, 50x15, 50x15, 40x15, 30x20
    Skullcrushers - 65x10 for 3 sets
    Bench Press - 135x15 for 5 sets
    Incline DB Flyes - 45sx10 for 3 sets
    Pec Dec - 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
    Machine Chest Press (moderate light weight, slow reps focusing on the contraction) - 80x10, 90x10, 100x10
    Reverse grip cable curls - 50x20, 60x20, 70x15, 60x15, 50x15
    Wrist rollups - 10x20 for 3 sets
    Seated calf raises - 3 plates x 25 for 3 sets
    Hanging leg raises - 3 sets of 25

Notes - Still not noticing any side effects. Only real noticeable effects so far are insane morning wood and feeling somewhat stronger, like I fear no weight even if I can't move it when I try..LOL. Weight is staying constant at 205. Have maybe a quarter of the first bottle left, then on to the second bottle.
    What.....can't workout to Bruno mars or Kelly clarkson ??? LOL,,,

You weren't kidding about volume. Great job !
    I started a new log at:
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I wish the Freemotion machine I use could go past 400lbs.
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

"Insane morning wood" hahaha! Love it! Routines look like the ones I use to have. Really been thinking about going back to the high volume!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

"Insane morning wood" hahaha! Love it! Routines look like the ones I use to have. Really been thinking about going back to the high volume!
    I love the high volume workouts. Never really did a lot of volume before Y3T, but don't feel right without it now.

Guys, I know I've slacked on updates the past week; Work has been absolutely insane and on top of that, I had to work all weekend. I've still gotten my workouts in where I could, even if they weren't my usual high octane sessions. I'll be cracking open the second bottle of 1-Andro tomorrow. I hope to get a vid up for a halfway point review sometime this week.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I love the high volume workouts. Never really did a lot of volume before Y3T, but don't feel right without it now.

Guys, I know I've slacked on updates the past week; Work has been absolutely insane and on top of that, I had to work all weekend. I've still gotten my workouts in where I could, even if they weren't my usual high octane sessions. I'll be cracking open the second bottle of 1-Andro tomorrow. I hope to get a vid up for a halfway point review sometime this week.
    Curious to see how you are doing.

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Life happens sometimes boss!
    BOARD TYRANT
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Life happens sometimes boss!
    Yes it does. If they don't ease off me at work, I'm going to burn out quick. They have me doing more work than anyone else right now and it's catching up with me.

Tonight at the gym was just plain horrible. I had no drive, no energy and no focus. Kept the weights light and got through it. The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen. 10 minutes on treadmill to start then into back and biceps.

DB curls to warm up - 20 lb x 10, 30 lb x 10, 40 lb x 10
    21s - 55 lbs
    Preacher curls - 55 lbs x 10 for 3 sets
    Seated cable rows - 85x10, 115x10, 135x10
    Lat pulldowns (in front and behind head) - 95x10, 115x10, 135x10
    Deadlifts - 115x15, 135x10, 185x10
    21s - 55lbs
    10 minutes on the stationary bike to close out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences 1-ANDROSTENOLONE
    By BigMikeC in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 06:10 AM
  2. Welcome LG Sciences!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:11 PM
  3. Board Reps - LG Sciences
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 03:54 PM
  4. Methyl 1-D by LG Sciences
    By bgvn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. Anyone ever tried LG Sciences - Methyl 1-D?
    By Fun2Train in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 11:20 PM